Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michelle's Morning Surprise

"The doorbell interrupts Michelle's shower"

26
15 Comments 15
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Michelle squeezed the shower gel into her hand and started to cleanse her smooth skin. She lifted her leg and caressed from ankle to thigh, then over her flat tummy and up to the small swell of her breasts. She gave them a little squeeze and flicked innocently over her nipples with her fingers. Her mind was filled with images of Jason, a guy she’d met at a customer’s office earlier in the week. He was so fit and handsome and Michelle had noticed him looking her up and down, his eyes straying from hers as they chatted, and disappearing down her blouse.

Michelle’s hand moved down over her mound, the blonde tuft of wet hair was matted against her skin. She cupped her pussy with her fingers, rubbing the whole area, her arousal increasing. She dipped a finger inside her pussy and felt the tell-tale wetness within. Gently she stroked herself, savouring the warmth of the water on her skin and the warmth of her juices too. She turned to face the shower head, allowing the jet to blast at her tits, which she pushed out to meet the powerful flow. The sensation caused her nipples to hardened further and Michelle knew what she had to do next.

Her hand pulled at the skin above her pussy, revealing a hard, pink little ball, a billion and one tiny nerve-endings aching to be pleasured. She leant back to allow the water flow to hit lower down her body, on to her navel and then……

Oh, that was it, right there on her clit, that felt so good, the spray of water hitting her bud every second, sending shock waves up to her brain and straight back down again. Michelle placed her palm against the enclosure wall, supporting her body as her legs started to quiver. The thrill was relentless, her pussy showered with thousands of tiny kisses as her fingers pinched at the centre of her breast, her thumb rubbing the teat round in circles.

There’s only so long a girl can hold out under this sort of pressure and Michelle soon felt the blood cursing though the lips of her pussy, her orgasm within reach. Biting her bottom lip, she steadied herself, planting her feet further apart and pushing hard against the wall.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm,” she murmured, as the intensity peaked and she came at last.

Michelle was brought out of her orgasmic trance by the doorbell being rung.

“Oh god,”she thought to herself, “Mum said he’d be round.”

As she’d left for work that morning, Michelle’s mother had told her to expect Gary to call round. He was the village odd-job man and had been round to clear the guttering of the leaves and debris for the winter, earlier in the week. He was back for the money which her mum said she had left in the kitchen downstairs.

Michelle grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. She would normally enjoy being wrapped in it’s fluffy interior, but she stomped down the stairs to open the door. To her surprise there were two men standing there, one she recognised as Gary, from the village, but the other looked a lot like Jason, her customer in the week.

“Hi! Mrs Gray said to pop round and collect some money this morning, you must be Michelle?” Gary asked.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s right, come on in,” replied Michelle.

“Thanks,” Gary came back, “this is Phil, I needed his help moving some stuff first thing.”

Gary was probably in his early thirties, which was old compared to her twenty years, whereas Phil was much closer to her age, probably only five years between them. The two men exchanged mischievous glances as they admired the slender body wrapped in the towel. Michelle’s long blond hair was wet and stuck to her back, her naked arms, chest and calves still beaded with droplets of water.

“It’ll be here somewhere,” said Michelle, scouring round for money.

She leant over the sink to reach the pot on the window sill and lifted the lid.

“Here it is.”

As she reached in with the other hand, Michelle felt her grip on the towel release, and to her embarrassment the cover of her modesty slipped to the floor.

“Aaaaahhhhh,” she shrieked, her arm quickly moving to cover her pert little tits, her hand covering her mound like a protective fig leaf.

“Oh, my my, I wasn’t expecting that,” said Gary, “were you Phil?”

“Oh no,” said Phil, “but accidents do happen.”

Michelle had frozen naked to the spot.

“Do you need a hand darling?” asked Gary

“Errrm… yes please,” muttered Michelle.

The two blokes looked at each other and to Michelle’s disbelief, started clapping their approval!

“I’m sorry,” said Gary, “that was uncalled for, just showing our appreciation for such a fine body, that’s all.”

He moved forward towards her, Michelle thinking he would pick up the towel, but instead slapped her firmly on her bare buttocks.

“Ow!” cried Michelle, “that hurt.”

“Did it really? Or are you just saying that?” he asked

“Looked like she quite enjoyed it, if you asked me,” was Phil’s response.

“I….errr….think you should go now,” stammered Michelle in protest.

“Do you now,” said Gary, “I thought things were just starting to get interesting.”

He then pushed her gently forward against the kitchen worktop and sank to his knees behind her.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake

Pulling open the base of her bottom with his thumbs, he proceeded to bury his face into the wetness between.

“She’s absolutely soaking,” he said, “have you been a naughty girl already this morning?”

Gary didn’t wait for the reply, he went back to his burrowing into her pussy. Phil wasn’t going to stand on ceremony and made his way over to the pair, reaching out for a breast before moving in to kiss her mouth.

Michelle was in a daze, just 5 minutes earlier she had been getting herself off in the shower and was still horny from the thought. Now two men were seeking to take advantage of her, but Michelle was thinking how SHE could now take advantage of the situation.

She responded to Phil’s advances by pushing her tongue firmly into his mouth, giving her acceptance for all that was about to follow.

Gary stood up and steadied himself behind her, undoing his trousers, he let them fall to his ankles. Springing his cock from his shorts, he wasted no time in offering it to Michelle’s slick hole. He pushed his way in, marvelling at how gloriously tight her pussy felt. Grabbing her hips he thrust into her hard, Michelle reaching forward to grab the work surface with both hands.

“Fucking hell, she’s tight!” exclaimed Gary, “a great little fuck.”

As he banged her hard from behind, his mate still stood by his side, feeling Michelle's tits.

“Oh yeah,” he said, “you’re gonna love doin’ this one.”

Gary increased his pace and Michelle’s body was being shook to its core, the thick cock was deep inside her, probing her hard, her small breasts bouncing on her chest in time with his thrusts.

“Fancy a go?” asked Gary to his mate.

Gary pulled out and Phil moved behind her, she heard a zip slide and within seconds another bulbous head was at her opening. It felt fatter than Gary’s and stretched her pussy as it made its way inside. Gary had moved round and had ducked his head under her arms, squeezing her furthest breast roughly while tonguing at the centre of the one nearest to him. Michelle’s arousal grew stronger, her tits being molested as her pussy was splayed by the erection pounding away at her.

“Get her on the floor,” said Gary, “I want her to suck my cock.”

Phil pulled free of Michelle’s crease.

“Down you go,” he said, and Michelle got down on her knees.

Doggy had always been her favourite position, like most girls she loved the animalistic nature, the extra depth of penetration it allowed, and the spice of not being able to see who it was taking you, leaving your mind free to wander. Phil climbed down behind her and pushed his member home once more. He started fucking her hard, slapping her arse as he did.
 
Gary got on the floor in front of Michelle and offered his big purple helmet to her mouth. Although not so experienced at giving head, Michelle knew she was special in her ability to take a cock right to the back of her throat. All the blokes she’d been with had commented on her great technique and Gary was the next to appreciate her abilities.
 
Michelle opened her mouth and watched, wide-eyed, as the fuck stick advanced. She leaned forward to take it further, wrapping her lips round its girth, tasting her own honeyed juices as she sucked. The pounding she was receiving from behind, thrust her forward further onto Gary’s cock. She was impaled at both ends and, boy, was she loving it.
 
The fucking continued with the men swapping places, Michelle tasting more of her juices as she sucked on Phil’s thicker cock, Gary’s length once again penetrating her from behind.

“I can’t take much more of this,” said Phil, “she’s gonna make me cum.”

“Let’s cover the little lady,” replied Gary.

The two men pulled back and released themselves from Michelle’s moist orifices.

“Now roll yourself over and finger your pussy,” said Gary.

As Michelle turned over to sit on the floor, she saw two rock hard members being wanked in her direction. Gorgeous erect cocks about to shower her with their seed.
 
She slid two fingers inside her hole, but soon realised she’d been stretched far enough to easily accommodate a third. As she fingered her pussy, the men’s strokes grew faster.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” cried Phil, spraying his think gluey spunk all over Michelle’s face.

He splattered her nose and cheek, the warm salty fluid soon running down onto her lip. Michelle stuck out her tongue to lick up the mess. Gary was close behind, kneeling up to her tits, firing three powerful arcs of his cum over her breasts.

This was enough to set Michelle off for her second orgasm of the morning, her thumb flicking her clit as her fingers jammed deep inside her.

The End.
Published 
Written by Janey79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments