Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mindy And Me - Continued

"This is a follow up to a previous story"

6
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
As I was leaving Mindy’s home that first day we met when she had taken me to Melba’s grave site, Mindy said, “I hope we can stay in touch and see one another again soon”.

I said, “I’d love to, but staying in touch may be difficult because I’m married and if you call me on the phone my wife will be able to see your name and phone number and wonder what’s going on between us.”

Mindy said she understood, but that perhaps we could stay in touch through E-mails. Since my wife doesn’t even know how to turn my PC on, I said that would work for me and I gave her my E-mail address.

Not long after that, Mindy sent me a message asking if I could come to her home on the afternoon of the 4 th of July and take part in a cook-out with her and her girls and then stay to watch a parade of boats on the lake and a fireworks display celebrating the 4 th .

Fortunately, my wife was going to be out of state on that date, so I said I’d be there and I would do the grilling of hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, corn on the cob in husks, and pork ribs (which I would bring) if that was OK with her. Mindy said that would be great and that she and her seventeen year old twin girls would prepare all the side dishes and provide the drinks.

I arrived at Mindy’s place mid-afternoon on the 4 th and got busy preparing her charcoal grill for cooking. While I was doing that I noticed that Mindy and her girls were smiling and winking at each other quite a bit, but I had no idea what they were up to until after we had finished eating and it was almost dark.

The temperature was still quite high, somewhere around 90 degrees with high humidity. Mindy suggested that everyone would be more comfortable if we took our clothes off and sat on the deck overlooking the lake, I noticed that Stacy and Lacy smiled when everyone agreed to strip but I thought nothing more about it.

Then Lacy said, “We should bring our inflatable air mattresses out here so everyone can lie down and be more comfortable than we would be sitting in the lounge chairs.” Everyone agreed, so they brought two full-sized air mattresses out, placed them side by side, and inflated them. We all lay down on the mattresses, with me positioned between Mindy and Lacy…..by their choice, it seemed.

We were lying there chatting with one another and waiting on the parade of boats to appear on the lake and then the fireworks display to take place when Mindy put her hand on my cock and Lacy cupped my balls in her hand. I thought I might have died and gone to heaven and my dick almost immediately snapped to attention rigidly in Mindy’s grasp as she began to gently stroke it while Lacy fondled my balls.

Then Stacy spoke up, saying, “I feel sort of left out over here…..I’d like to get into the action too."

Mindy, being the mother, took charge and said that the three of them would have draw cards from a deck of cards and that the one that drew the highest card would get to enjoy my cock this time. She went inside and returned with a deck of cards and told me to shuffle them before they drew their cards. After I shuffled them they each drew a card and Stacy drew the highest card, the Queen of Hearts. Then Lacy agreed to exchange positions with Stacy to allow Stacy to be next to me, but before Stacy lay down there she went inside and then returned with a small bottle in her hand.

It seems that Stacy likes the taste of vanilla on dicks when she sucks them, so she coated my prick with vanilla extract from the bottle and then kissed my tool from tip to balls before licking the entire shaft and then taking its head between her lips and massaging it with her tongue.

Mindy spoke up saying, “Girl, suck that cock. Don’t just lick its tip.”

Stacy raised her head and said, “Fuck, Mom……I’m just enjoying tasting his pre-cum before I get down to business. It’s too delicious to let go to waste.” She took my cock back between her lips and then deep into her throat and began to suck it with reckless abandon while Mindy played with my rapidly heating nuts, sucked on my nipples, and kissed me deeply and passionately.

It wasn’t very long before the fireworks began……and I don’t mean the display out over the lake.

Lacy and Mindy had their times with my prick yet to come.

Mindy, Stacy, Lacy, and I became what your might call a “Fucking Foursome and very close friends.

Of course, we did more than just fuck when I visited with Mindy and her girls.

There were times when we just enjoyed the company of one another in less sensual ways.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

We might just have a cook-out or some other sort of meal together, play some sort of board or card games, watch something on TV, sunbathe nude, and/or skinny-dip together in the lake. We were sort of like any pure, chaste, American family might be.

But then there were also many other times when we had fun watching some porn films and enjoying sexual activities with one another.

Mindy and her girls enjoyed making up what they called “games” to enhance the pleasures of sex.

As an example of that, they made games out of giving me blowjobs. They all enjoyed sucking my cock, swallowing my cum, and asking for more because, as they said, it was delicious.

They enjoyed coating my dick and balls with various flavors that most people have in their kitchens for cooking before sucking on it.

Stacy preferred to coat them with pure vanilla extract while Lacy liked almond extract more. At times they might sprinkle a bit of powdered cinnamon, sugar, or something else on them as well.

Mindy loved to cover my package with either chocolate syrup or whipped cream, or a mixture of the two.

Praise be to the One above that none of them wanted to use Tabasco Sauce which would have made HOT BALLS AND COCK for me!!!

As for me, I enjoyed coating their breasts with Cool Whip and then licking and/or sucking it off slowly. All three of them seemed to enjoy that ritual as well because it got them horny making their nipples become rigid and their pussies wet and ready for penetration by my hot rod or for masturbating themselves or having someone do it for them.

Sometimes Mindy and her girls would invite couples and single male and female friends over to enjoy an evening of playing a game we called “Grapple”. We made up the following rules for this game:

[1] Grapple has to be played at night.

[2] Window shades must be closed and all lights turned off to make the room completely dark so no one can see anything once the game starts.

[3] Then everyone removes all of their clothing.

[4] No one can speak or utter other sounds that might identify them.

[5] Then everyone gets on the floor together in a pile like spaghetti noodles on a plate.

[6] Then, by the sense of touch alone (or possibly by scent), players have the opportunity to correctly identify one of the other players and announce the name of the other player.

[7] If they are wrong, they are out of the game and have to leave the room and wait for the game to end before they can come back to find their clothing after the lights are turned on.

[8] If they are right, they and the person they identified leave the room together and do whatever they mutually desire to do with one another.

I should say here that everyone grappling was into masturbating either solo or with a partner and quite a bit of that took place while we were all on the floor. Everyone in our groups also enjoyed sex in several other ways as well.

Do you think you would enjoy playing “Grapple” with those among your own group?

Another game they enjoyed playing was sort of like guys having a “circle jerk”. We had two versions of it.

One version was where some or all four of us would get together and solo-masturbate ourselves just for the fun of pleasuring our bodies and watching others pleasure themselves at the same time.

The other version, which everyone seemed to enjoy more, was where we would form in a circle on the floor and each person would jack or jill the person on their right side get that person to have an orgasm. There were two winners in this game…..the person who got the one on their right side to reach their climax first won second prize, and the person who orgasmed last was the winner of the first prize. Mindy and her girls came up with some really funky items for the prizes so everyone knew in advance which prize they would try to win.

I’ve enjoyed a great deal of sexual activity in my lifetime, some of which I have referred to in my stories published here on Lush Stories. Now, at my advanced age, my memory is becoming shorter than my pecker, so this may be the last story I submit for publication. I hope you enjoyed reading my stories that were written from my remembrances of where, when, and how they took place.

Published 
Written by PhilAnders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments