Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Abrahams' descent into depravity

"From autocrat to cum slut in eight days"

12
9 Comments 9
14.6k Views 14.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
"Come and sit down please, Melanie? I shan't keep you a moment."

"Yes, Miss Abrahams."

Melanie dutifully took a seat in front of the Deputy Headmistresses's huge mahogany desk. The middle-aged spinster, head bowed, continued to study a sheaf of documents in front of her. Melanie decided it was just bluff, designed to unnerve her.

Finally, the woman slipped the papers into a plastic wallet, which she stored in the lower drawer of her desk. She looked up seriously at the 18-year-old. "I expect you know why I've asked you to come and see me, don't you Melanie?"

"No, Miss Abrahams."

"Really? And what about the reprimand Mr Barraclough gave you at the end of his science class, just three hours ago?"

"Reprimand, Miss Abrahams?"

"Yes, Melanie, 'reprimand'. I assume you do know what the word means?"

"Telling off?"

"Precisely. Well, to refresh your memory, Mr Barraclough told you that he had seen you, during his class, with your hand up Clare Turnbull's skirt. And he got the distinct impression, from the ecstatic look on Clare's face, that you were masturbating her with your fingers. Was he right?"

"Up to a point, Miss Abrahams."

"Kindly explain, Melanie?"

"Err, I wasn't using my fingers on Clare. I'd pushed my vibrator up her snatch." Melanie gave an angelic smile, as she saw the teacher flush with embarrassment.

"A vibrator? At your age?"

"It's Mum's."

"And does your Mother know that you... borrow her... private items?"

"I don't think so, Miss Abrahams."

The teacher consulted a hand-written note on her desk blotter. "The second matter which has been brought to my attention, this time by one of the senior boys' parents, concerns your use of the toilets."

"Err... which toilets would those be, Miss Abrahams?" Melanie knew how to turn on 'dumb innocence' when cornered.

"To be precise, the boys' toilets. Their err... urinals. Have you used them, Melanie?"

"Once."

"Why?"

"It was a dare."

"A 'dare' you say?"

"That's right. Clare bet me I wouldn't go into the boys' toilets and do pee-pee standing up."

Miss Abrahams became flustered and blushed. "How is that possible, child?"

Melanie thought: 'What the hell; get hung for a sheep as a lamb'. "It takes a bit of practice, Miss Abrahams. What you have to do is pinch your labs..."

"Labs?"

Labia lips - the droopy pieces on either side of the opening to your cunny? Then your pee-pee comes out in a lovely golden arc, just like boys."

Miss Abrahams shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She was feeling quite flushed and undid the top button of her blouse.

"It would have been OK if Terry and Rick hadn't turned up. I was in there all on my own, see? But they barged in and wanted to watch. Then they got thir cocks out and we all peed together." The Deputy Headmistress detected a strange moistness between her legs, just above the stocking line on her thighs.

"I'm afraid I really have no alternative, Melanie, but to suspend you from school for the rest of term. These two incidents are both extremely serious."

"But what about my revision studies for the college exams in the summer?"

"I'm afraid you should have thought of that before you borrowed you Mother's vibrator, or before you entered the boys' toilets."

Melanie lowered her head in mock shame; she was hastily hatching an 'escape plan'. "Isn't there anything I could do to make amends?"

"Such as?"

'The old trout's hooked' the girl thought as she reached down to her school bag on the floor, brought it up onto her lap and rummaged inside. She located her Mother's battery-powered vibrator and withdrew it from the bag. Gingerly and without speaking, she laid it on the blotter on Miss Abrahams' desk.

"What's this, Melanie?"

"Mum's 'little helper'." Both women stared fixedly at the pink plastic casing. "Would you like to try it, perhaps?" Miss Abrahams undid a second button on her blouse and gave a plaintive sigh.

"I... I couldn't. No, it's completely out of the question. Unthinkable!"

"Not even if I helped you?"

"Helped?"

Emboldened by the elderly teacher's vacillation, Melanie decided to go for broke. "We could lock the door to your office? You could slip your knickers down around your ankles and then I'll give you a nice gentle frigging - just like I did for Clare this morning. And if you're troubled by the idea, well just think of it as a bit of practical biological research."

Melanie's outrageous 'justification' seemed to tip the balance and the teacher (her mind racing with lascicious thoughts and her cunt getting wetter by the minute) meekly nodded.

Melanie shot across the office and turned the key in the lock. On her way back to the desk she half-closed the big curtains in the window. Miss Abrahams extinguished her desk lamp and placing a large pair of dark blue bloomers on the desk, opened her legs in readiness. Melanie was impressed to see that the woman was wearing black hold-ups with lace tops. She ran an idex finger across the moistened slit. "Oooo nice!" she observed. She clicked the vibrator on its lowest speed and then gently slid it home. "Close you eyes, Miss Abrahams, I think you're going to enjoy this!"

* * * * *

Having successfully completed two female masturbations in four hours and narrowly avoided suspension, Melanie was feeling rather pleased with herself. She took a short-cut across the playing fields to pick up her bike, intending to call in to see her friend Clare on her way home, to tell her about her miraculous escape. En route to the bike sheds, she had to pass the boys' toilets, the scene of her near-downfall.

Standing outside were Terry and Rick, both wearing the inane grins that usually follow the smoking of a strong joint.

"Hi guys! How's it hanging?"

"Fine, Mel. You?"

She couldn't be bothered to tell them about her narrow squeak in Miss Abrahams' office, or divulge the steamier details of her practical research project with the Deputy Head. "I need a pee. Wanna watch?"

"You bet!" They both scampered in after her.

"Wanna try a new variation?"

"Yeah, Mel."

"Right." Lifting her short skirt to reveal her knickerless crotch, she pointed at two vacant stalls. "Go in those, sit on the toilet seats and get your dicks out."

"Then what happens?"

"Then I'll piss all over your cocks while you jerk off. Should be fun!"

And it certainly was - if somewhat messy. Melanie patted her damp pussy with toilet paper and left the two boys wanking thmselves off.

* * * * *

At Clare's house, Malanie gave her girlfriend the edited highlights of her interview in the Deputy Headmistress' study.

"And did she get off?"

"You better believe it, sweetheart! Came like a fucking fire hose." The two girls giggled and then hugged affectionately, as Clare tenderly stroked Melanie's pussy. "Thanks for this morning, babes."

"I fancy being really dirty tonight," Melanie purred after a gentle orgasm. "What say we go and find this bukakke session that's supposed to go on in Randle's Wood on Friday night?"

"Is it safe?"

"Is lying naked in a dark woodland clearing, while half-a-dozen guys jerk spunk over your body safe? Who knows, babe, but let's give it a try shall we? I'm feeling so fucking horny."

So it was that the two nubile 18-year-olds, dressed only in miniskirts and T-shirts, cycled into the depths of the woodland area which encircled their small township. Melanie was the first to spot the glimmer of the head-mounted torches worn by a group of hunky college football players. The two girls cautiously cycled into the clearing. "Hey guys, we've got visitors!" came a call.

As they drew their cycles to a halt, Melanie and Clare were quickly surrounded by eight naked hunks. Muscular hunks, with huge semi-erect penises hanging between their thighs. Even before they had dismounted, appreciative hands were stroking the girls' legs and breasts. "Welcome to Randle's Wood bukakke, ladies," called the leader of the group. "Are you here for some fun?"

"We certainly are," said Clare, swinging her leg over the bike's saddle to reveal to all she wasn't wearing knickers.

"Cum fun?" asked another of the group.

"You bet! bring it on, guys," said Melanie ethusiastically, as she peeled off her T-shirt, to reveal her small pert breasts. Clare quickly stripped as well.

The hungry hunks closed in on the two teenagers. Slavering kisses were planted on necks and shoulders. Pussies were eagerly fondled and fingered. Bottoms were stroked and poked and finger-fucked.

The two girls introduction to bukakke exceeded all expectations and an hour later they lay, side-by-side, drenched in semen. It ran over their breasts, it seeped between their thighs, it dribbled across their faces and trickled into their mouths. They held hands in delight and kissed.

Greg, the bukakke team leader, gallantly helped the two girls to clean up and dress and then escorted them back to their bikes. "Gonna be OK getting home, you two?"

"Sure," said a knock-kneed Melanie.

"Wanna come by again next Friday?"

"Love to!"

"Hey, why not bring a friend? Three chicks in the circle to jerk off over would be extra-sexy! Know any cum sluts?"

"Yeah," said Melanie, smiling.

AnnyUBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyUBright

"I think I know someone who might well fit the bill, with a bit of grooming. Leave it with me, Greg."

"So who've you got in mind?" Clare's curiosity had got the better of her before they'd cycled half-way home.

Looking straight ahead, Melanie called out: "Miss Abrahams!"

It was all Clare could do not to crash her bike into a tree.

* * * * *

Melanie knuckled down to some revision over the weekend, concentrating upon her chosen theme of medieval Japanese folklore. As well as preparing herself for the summer's college entrance examinations (now only six weeks away), she figured that it gave her a legitimate excuse to visit the Deputy Headmistress again.

"Come in Melanie, how nice to see you." The welcome could not have been more cordial. Miss Abrahams looked positively blooming, clad in a remarkably-revealing low-cut summer blouse. Beneath the blouse, the teacher's ample breasts were emphasised by a black uplift bra.

Melanie decided to avoid all references to vibrators and pussy frigging, as it was clear that the teacher had discovered the joys of masturbation. "It's about my summer entrance examinations for college, Miss Abrahams. I'm studying Japanese ciulture."

"I know a little about it, dear. What seems to be the problem?"

"Bukakke. I'm having a job getting my head round the idea."

The teacher thought for a moment. "Bukakke? Oh yes. Primitive sexual rites involving several men err..."

"... ejaculating on a naked woman lying on the ground." Melanie finished the sentence for her.

Miss Abrahams blushed. "Err... yes. It's always struck me as being rather..."

"Depraved?"

"Exactly. I couldn't have put it better, Melanie."

"Could be quite a turn-on for the woman, though, don't you think?"

Considerably flushed, Miss Abrahams considered the question thoughtfully. Lustfully even. She idly stroked one hand across a breast to discover a hardened nipple. "I suppose so," was her half-hearted (and half-truthful) response.

"May I tell you something in confidence, Miss Abrahams?"

"Of course, my dear."

"Purely in the interests of research, you understand, my friend Clare and I tried it last Friday."

"Tried what, dear?"

"Bukakke."

"Really? Where was this, child?"

"Randle's Wood."

"With whom?"

"Half the college football team!"

"And?"

"It was absolutely awesome!"

"You don't say?" The Deputy Head leaned forwards eagerly in her chair as she sensed herself getting moist. She squeezed her thighs together excitedly. "And did they... you know... finish?"

"You bet! There was simply bucket-loads of jizz. Everywhere. Me and Clare had a positive cum shower. I tell you, Miss Abrahams, it was brilliant!"

In the ensuing silence, the two women separately considered the phrase 'cum shower'. The teacher again stroked her nipple - now more openly and provocatively. Melanie could see the hardened nipple. She decided (as she had done with the vibrator) that there was no point in beating about the bush,

"How'd you feel about trying it?!

"Trying it?" The older woman repeated the question.

"Yeah, coming down with me and Clare to Randle's Wood next Friday. We'll see you're quite safe."

"What, to watch?"

"No, to join in! Lie naked on the ground with us in a clearing, while big hunky guys jerk off all over you! Shoot their spunk all over your tits. Maybe even splash some up your pussy, if you're lucky." The young woman ended with a mischevious smirk. 'Have I blown it?' she thought. 'Are my school days numbered?'

After a long silence, Miss Abrahams said: "I must say it does sound rather... enticing. And you are sure you and Clare will look after me?"

"Of course. We'll borrow Clare's brother's pick-up and the three of us can drive to the woods together. Say around eight?"

"OK. Yes, I'd like to come, Melanie. In fact I shall look forward to it!"

Once again, Melanie's unbridled candour had done the trick.

* * * * *

On the Friday, on the dot of 8.00p.m., Clare parked her brother's pick-up in front of Gillian Abrahams' tiny cottage, set in the school grounds. As soon as she tooted the horn, the Deputy Headmistress emerged from the porch, clad in a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a blue T-shirt, which accentuated her large breasts. Jumping out to let the teacher into the cab, Melanie realised that this 50-year-old spinster had a very trim figure, with a voluptuous arse. Miss Abrahams sat in the centre of the bench seat, sandwiched between the two tenagers, as they headed for Randle's Wood.

The entire 11-man college football team had turned out to greet the three women. Melanie and Clare swapped high-fives with Greg, while Miss Abrahams shyly hung back in the shadows. "I'd like you to meet our good friend Gillian," said Melanie, by way of introduction.

"Pleased to meet you, Gilli. Why don't you girls get stripped off and come over to meet the guys?"

The trio of naked females nervously approached the huddle of footballers, who were wearing nothing except the flashlights on their heads. All had huge cocks. Some hung limply down between their thighs, while one or two were already semi-erect. Miss Abrahams noted one flacid penis with an extended hood and imagined the thrill of exploring inside its dark cavity with her tongue.

The leader stroked his ball sack hungrily. "There's some big loads under those cocks, ladies, believe you me. I told the team there was to be no jerking off this week. You three girls should be in for an awesome cum shower tonight!"

Melanie and Clare led Miss Abrahams to the centre of the clearing and laid her down in a figure X position on the ground. Her arms were outstetched and her legs splayed wide open, revealing her unshaved vagina. The girls lay protectively beside their teacher, their heads resting on her arms.

Silently, the footballers approached, forming a ring around the prone figures, much as Japanese villagers must have done hundreds of years earlier, in preparation for their primitive fertility rites. Most of the men now had handsome erections and the remainder were furiously stroking their foreskins. Eleven pencil-thin shafts of torchlight fell across the stark white breasts of the three women,

The only sound in the dark wood was of wanking.

"You shouldn't have to wait long, ladies," Greg called out.

Melanie slipped her hand down onto Gillian's pussy and was gratified to find that it was sopping wet. She smeared some moisture over the older woman's thighs, then slid an index finger inside her cavity to give her a gentle finger fucking. The teacher purred her appreciation as Clare's finger also entered her. The vision of the two young women masturbating the other created an instant 'chain reaction' around the ring and moments later the first huge arc of spunk was picked up by the flashlights. It sparkled as it fell across the women's bellies. A second gusher landed atop Gillian's huge breasts, followed by a third which was expertly targeted onto Melanie's shaven pussy. It trickled into her slit.

The cum was now flying thick and fast, all of it landing on the three prone bodies. The spunk covering Gillian's pubic mound was like white streamers on a Christmas tree. Melanie scooped some of it up and smeared it over her teacher's firm black nipples. The older woman followed suit, liberally coating both her pupils pert breasts, before licking it off. They all giggled at their depravity.

Gradually the torent subsided and the three women lay still, bathed from head to foot in warm creamy semen. Melanie moved first, raising herself on one elbow. She leant across to give her teacher a glorious cum-filled French kiss.

"You three gals OK?" called Greg.

Answering for them all, Melanie smiled and murmured: "Mmmmmm."

"Wanna go one step further for Gilli there?"

"Like what?" asked Clare.

"Why don't you and Mel show her snowballing?" He offered her a small plastic beaker and a spatula.

Clare raised an inquisitive eyebrow to Melanie, who grinned. "Why not?"

A bemused and emotionally-spent Miss Abrahams then watched as the two girls painstakingly collected up most of the men's cum from her body. When the beaker was almost filled to the brim, Melanie took a long swig, retaining the still-warm semen in her mouth. Clare came and knelt beside her friend. Their heads were almost touching. Then tipping hers to one side and opening her pretty mouth wide, she received a long and lingering French kiss from Melanie, who allowed the spunk to gently tickle into her friend's mouth.

Melanie looked across at the teacher. "Wanna try? It's like a warm vanilla smoothie!"

Miss Abrahams nodded shyly and Clare crawled on all fours until she was above the woman. Then, instead of bending forward to deliver the fluid in a kiss, she hovered a few inches above the other's parted lips. Slowly, tantalisingly, she allowed gravity to deliver the semen in a tiny rivulet into the expectant teacher's mouth.

* * * * *

"Thank you, my dears," said the Deputy Headmistress, afterwards, as they rode back in the pick-up. "That was wonderful. All of it. Especially learning about snowballing. And do you suppose I can now call myself a cum slut?"

Mealanie and Claire roared with laughter. "You most certainly can, Miss Abrahams!"

Published 
Written by pentup47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments