Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Molly's Night With Neapolitan Ice Cream

"Molly thinks to herself, Why have one when I can have all three?"

62
27 Comments 27
21.6k Views 21.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Molly yawned as she stumbled out of bed. She dragged herself to the bathroom, scrunching her face and blinking rapidly at the harsh glare of the bathroom light.

‘Goddamn rough night,’ she thought. Her hair was in a state of freshly fucked, as was her make-up. Black streaks ran down her face blending with the crusty white stuff she hoped was drool, but knew better.

There was more dried cum on her breasts, across her tummy and along her inner thighs.

“Ugh, it’s in my ear,” she whispered, and then thought, ‘How many men did I sleep with last night?’

Molly turned the shower on and walked back into the room. Sprawled across her bed were three very different, but equally sexy men. “Neapolitan ice cream,” she breathed, covering her mouth as she burst into giggles. Neapolitan ice cream is what she had called them when she first noticed them sitting across the bar from her. ‘How delicious,’ is what she moaned a few hours later.

The redheaded man, rolled over and it pulled the blanket off himself and the chocolate haired man. Their naked bodies caused an ache to begin between her legs despite the soreness.

She walked back into the bathroom and stepped into the spray of the hot water enjoying the way it felt on her sore tingling body.

“I can’t remember the last time sex made me sore,” she laughed. “Well, that’s what happens when you stay up having hot kinky sex all night,” she said grinning again thinking of the extreme sexiness lying naked on her bed.

After washing her long auburn hair for the second time, Molly stood with her eyes closed allowing the suds to wash over her as she remembered the night before.

**

Molly had gone out looking for a bit of fun. She had been in a loveless, boring relationship for too long because to her, it was for better or for worse. Then that son of a bitch had walked out on her, stating that she was too boring and prudish.

“Me? Prudish? Ha!” she said bitterly, as she slid her curvy body into a sexy pair of ass hugging jeans.

After doing the ‘gotta get them over my hips dance’ she stood with her back to the mirror, twisting her neck to get a good look at her ass. Giving up breathing for the night was totally worth how fabulous it looked.

Towards the end of the night and after repeated reassurances that Molly would not be upset, her friend Sue left her alone at the bar so she could go home with some odd looking brown haired man. Instead of being bitter, Molly ordered another shot. That’s when she noticed her Neapolitan ice cream.

With a few grins and a wink the three beautiful men made their way to her. The tallest, more athletic looking of the three was the first to reach her and introduce himself. His name was Steve.

Molly could tell he was used to getting first pick when it came to the ladies. How could they resist with his blonde hair, big brown eyes and slight dusting of freckles? Just a good hometown boy. Molly wasn’t fooled.

The next to introduce himself was Shane. Not quite as tall as the other two, but model handsome. A head full of red hair, blue-green eyes and pale perfect skin.

The last one to introduce himself was definitely her favorite of the three. Almost as tall as Steve, Henry was slighter of frame, but you could see the strength in him. Chocolate brown hair, green eyes surrounded by long thick dark lashes, high cheekbones and lush full lips made for a beautiful man.

Henry was the one Molly truly wanted to take home, but after another glance around she realized she wouldn’t kick any of them out of her bed.

“Sit with me, and buy me a drink,” she said boldly to Henry and patted the seat next her.

**

Standing in the shower, Molly remembered how wantonly she behaved. She flirted and touched them all as she giggled sweetly for them. She blushed at how bold she was, but at the same time she felt a low tingle forming between her legs.

**

Several drinks, and even more shots, later, Molly was horny and ready to play. Looking into Henry’s eyes, Molly ran her hand up his thigh. “I don’t want to go home alone.”

He hesitated and looked nervously at his friends.

Shane grinned, “He came with us so we have to watch out for him. How can we guarantee you won’t hurt him?”

Molly grinned, looking at each man. She licked her lips at how tasty the men were and it had been so long.

Making her decision, she leaned back against Steve, placed her hand firmly on Henry’s hardening cock and looked into Shane’s eyes. “Well, I suppose you will have to come home with us.”

**

With the water beating down on her, Molly moved her hands over her hard nipples, pinching them. She moaned slightly at the vision of hands on her body; so many hands.

**

Molly’s legs were wrapped tightly around Shane’s waist and his hands were firmly on her thighs. Steve stood behind her, grinding his cock along her ass and kneading her breasts. She had her hands on Henry’s cheeks kissing deeply; hungrily.

“Bedroom,” Shane snapped, pulling her away from the other two.

Molly giggled, “Straight ahead, the door on the right.”

Shane tossed her over his shoulder making her squeal and she slapped his ass.

He dropped her on the bed and started to climb on top of her.

She held her foot up. “Stop!”

“What?”

“Since there are three of you and only one of me, I will call the shots.”

Steve grinned, “I think I like that.”

“Do you? Well, strip for me.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said chuckling. He kicked out of his shoes and pulled his shirt off at the same time.

Molly giggled at his eagerness and climbed on her knees. “Drop them Steve,” she said motioning for his pants.

He unfastened them and let them, and his boxers, fall to his ankles.

Steve stood there naked and proud of himself. He was roughly five inches, but he was wide. It made her eyebrows raised and she smiled at him. “Nice.”

Molly turned to Shane. “Your turn.”

Without a word he removed his clothing, showing how lovely his body was and a cock that was longer, but narrower than Steve’s.

“Now for you sweet Henry.”

Henry never took his eyes off her as he toed out of his shoes, and pulled his shirt over his head. He looked to the other men and then back to her as he pulled his pants and boxers down too.

“Holy shit, Henry,” Molly purred. He was long and wide and Molly wanted him. She wanted them all.

She climbed off the bed and Steve said, smiling, “Your turn.”

“First, I think I need to…” she stopped talking and walked to Steve and ran her hand over his already hard cock, then over Henry’s and finally over Shane’s.

**

Molly’s hands were running over her tummy and down over her achy, needy pussy remembering last night. There were so many naughty flashes popping into her mind, like Molly on her knees with Henry’s cock shoved deep in her mouth as she stroked the other men before pulling them closer to her, needing to taste their flavors as well.

Her fingers dip between her lips, caressing her swollen nub, reminding her of Shane’s expert tongue.

**

Shane was lying on his back holding Molly’s hips as she slid her pussy across his mouth. Her thighs were quivering on either side of his head. She was moaning, and switching between Steve’s and Henry’s cock.

The contrast between Steve’s forceful pumping, Henry’s deep gentle thrusts, and Shane’s quickening assault on her cunny was driving her insane.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell



“Shit Shane, that’s it. Make me cum,” she said through gritted teeth.

When Shane’s tongue slid deep inside her and his thumb pressed against her clit her body began to shake uncontrollably. She had a brief moment of panic wondering how her body would survive being taken by the three of them. All panic vanished as Molly’s orgasm took over.

“Jesus Shane, that was fucking amazing,” Molly said unable to control her giggles.

He continued to nibble and lick on her until she squealed and fell to the side off his face. Molly’s hand was gently massaging her pussy when her fingers slipped along her clit making her moan and clamp her legs together.

Steve crawled to her kissing up her leg. “No way you sexy woman, open up.”

**

Molly pinched her swollen clit and pulled on her nipple, crying out; no longer able to keep quiet; remembering how the men all fell onto her small body; how they were kissing and touching, licking and biting what felt like every each of her.

She saw herself kneeling above Henry, looking into his beautiful green eyes seconds before she dropped, taking him all at once. How her body crumpled down onto his chest and his arms wrapped around her kissing her head, allowing her to get used to his size.

Molly remembered how gentle Shane was when he claimed her ass as his own, and how Steve waited for her to invite him into her mouth.

Molly remembered thinking she had never felt so full. Using her middle and ring finger she drove them deep inside her, wanting to feel that way again.

**

The four of them settled into a beautiful rhythm. With one hand pressed against Henry’s chest and one hand gripping Steve’s cock, Molly rocked her body back and forth on Henry’s and Shane’s dicks.

Sweat ran down her body; hands gripped her breasts, and hips. It was too much and her body tightened and time stood still for the briefest of seconds before her orgasm broke free.

Her orgasm flowed through her body, her muscles locked and her body clamped down on all three of the cocks deep inside her, willing them to cum.

Steve shot first, clutching her hair as stream after stream of warm delicious cum shot down her throat. It filled her mouth and dripped down her chin and onto her chest. He finally let go and dropped to his knees, leaning on the headboard to catch his breath.

Shane followed next, pulling her back against him. His hands held her breasts tightly as he slammed hard into her. One final thrust and Shane held still, filling her ass full of his cum. He made a grunting sound, pulled out of her and collapsed beside her and Henry.

Molly was panting and needed to cum again. All of her attention was now focused on Henry and the ache between her legs. She leaned down kissing along his chest. His fingers held her hips tightly as his hips began to thrust forward, bouncing her up and down his long hard cock.

She cried out at the feel of Henry’s cock filling her, touching the end of her, rubbing her sweet spot.

“I’m going to cum,” he said through gritted teeth.

“Yes, do it, please give it to me. I’m going to cum too.”

With her permission, Henry slammed her down on his cock one last time, holding her as he too, filled her body full of his warm cum.

This sent Molly over the edge. She let out a whimpering gasp and collapsed on him as her whole body seized up. Molly had lost the ability to move while her pussy milked his cum out of him.

Henry’s arms wrapped around her and rolled them on their sides.

“How delicious,” she moaned shutting her eyes.

**

Molly remembered nothing else until waking up in the morning. She didn’t need to remember anything else because here was she was standing in the shower with two fingers deep inside her. Her body was shaking and her knees were growing weak. That’s when she felt the arm around her waist and heard Henry’s soft voice, “I’ve been watching you; stroking myself to you. I want you again, Molly. Please.”

Her reply was a soft desperate cry and rubbing her body wantonly along his cock. Henry needed no other invitation. He moved her forward so she could place her palms flat on the wall. His leg spread her legs apart and she dipped her back presenting herself to him.

Henry rubbed his cock along her slit, finding her opening and slid gently inside her. He knew she had to be sore and didn’t want to hurt her despite the fact that he was so close to coming.

After a few slow glides Molly couldn’t take it anymore she wanted him to take her. “Harder Henry.”

Molly was using the wall to push back hard, impaling herself on his cock. “Do it Henry, fuck me harder, please I need to cum.”

His long lean body brushed along her back and into her ear he whispered, “Like this Molly?” His hips connected fully with hers.

She cried out, “Yes! Again.”

He planted kisses down her back as he pulled almost completely out of her. He held still causing her body to tremble with anticipation.

Henry’s fingers dug into her hips as he slammed into her. He slammed into her again and again. With each thrust she pushed back to meet him urging him to move faster. She needed to relieve the pressure.

He got the message. One hand snaked up her body, between her breast and lightly on her throat. He pulled her back to his chest forcing her to keep her back arched. The other hand moved between her legs, his fingers finding her clit.

“Cum for me, Molly,” Henry growled in her ear.

It caused a ripple through her body. “Fuck yes Henry, make me cum on your dick. Please, please, please.”

Henry gripped her to him, squeezing her throat tighter and thrusting into her harder. “Fucking cum on my dick, Molly.”

Molly’s fingers clawed down the wall and into fists, clenching tightly, as she screamed, “Fuck Henry!”

“Molly,” he growled coming inside her; holding her tightly as her body jerked in his arms.

The strength went out of their legs and they both sank to the floor, wrapped in each other’s arms.

About twenty minutes later they walked into her bedroom wearing only their towels. Shane and Steve were sitting on her bed. They were both dressed and smiling at them. “Sounds like you guys had fun,” Steve said, making his way into the bathroom.

Molly and Henry grinned and, despite what happened last night, she blushed.

“We are going to get some breakfast. You two want to come with us?” Shane asked.

Molly didn’t want Henry to leave yet so her hand touched his. He looked down and then up at her.

“No thanks. You guys go on without me. I’ll be home later.”

Shane stretched and laughed, “Cool.” He walked to Molly, touched her cheek and gave her a gentle kiss. “Thank you for an amazing night.”

Steve walk by, slapped her bottom and kissed her cheek, making her giggle. “Come on Shane, I need food. I’m sure we will see each other again, Molly,” he said winking at Henry.

They shut the door behind them and Molly turned towards Henry, suddenly feeling insecure. “Now what?” she asked softly.

Henry blushed and wrapped his arms around her. Then he kissed her forehead and said, “How about we crawl in the bed and get to know each other.”

Molly giggled, “It’s a little backwards compared to how people normally do it, but I like the sound of that.”

Molly let her towel fall to the floor and crawled in the bed. Henry grinned at her and let his towel fall too. As he crawled in beside Molly grinned and thought, ‘Chocolate has always been my favorite flavor.’
Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments