Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cabin of Solace - Part 6

"My time alone in my cabin changed with a knock on the door."

10
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
942 words 942 words

This new game was something I had never played before. To be honest, I had thought of bondage and the different aspects of it but never thought I could even be part of it and have such a willing subject. The candles brought a whole different aspect to the term 'erotic'.

I was admiring the lines Red was tracing on Maple's body with the drying wax, when she brought me out of my stupor when she said, "Ready to take this to another level?'

I thought she was talking to me, but Maple excitedly said, 'Oh, yes, please!"

Red told me to peel off the dried wax while she got Maple ready for more games. I looked down at that wonderous body as I straddled her and gently eased myself onto her belly.

I reached out to gently pick the firm pieces off the spots they had adhered to skin, when Maple said, "No, not that way. Scratch them off, I want to feel where they are."

I thought this has got to be the weirdest thing I have done in a few hours. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing Maple moan as I flicked the pieces away, especially when I did the wax on her nipples. Of course, I had to keep flicking when I saw her smile. She arched her back as much as she could like she was begging for more. I obliged.

"Hey, you have to move so I can get her ready for our next round," I heard Red say.

Grudgingly, I moved off the softest thing I had been against in a long time. As I did I noticed my cock had also enjoyed my last adventure. But I was also interested in what Red had planned for the next part of my training.

"Here, take one of these ropes I cut and tie it to her knee. Just watch," Red instructed as she handed me a cord from a window sash.

I watched as she tied an end to Maple's knee, then followed suit as Red waited for me to catch up. She loosened the ties at Maple's ankles but kept them securely tied. She motioned for me to grab the cord I had just tied. As I did, I watched Red pull the cord and I followed her example. This pulled Maple's knees toward the side of the bed. With the ankles loosened, we easily pulled the cord up more toward the head of the bed, and to my amazement, I realized Maple's pussy was fully exposed and she was still fastened to the bed. I so badly wanted to be laying between her legs and fully enjoying the taste and smell of that delicious looking sight.

Red must have anticipated my plan when she said, "Hand me those hair clamps, would you?"

Never one to change the plans of a woman on a mission, I found the squeeze clamps she wanted.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

Enthralled, I watched as Red got between Maple's widely spread knees. She grabbed one side of Mape's inner lips and pulled it over to the outer lip, then clamped them together,

"Can I do the other side?" I asked Red, excitement showing in my enlarging cock.

She looked over at me and smiled as she got off the bed to hand me the clip.

"After you do that, you'd better check to be sure that they stay open if she tried to move," she said. "Sometimes they slip off if not put on at the right angle."

I was not sure what she wanted me to do and the questioning look I had must have been funny because Red started laughing.

"Just tell him," Maple said. "The waiting is frustrating. I want the hot and cold!"

"Don't touch her, but use your tongue like I know you want to do. If the clamps come off, you have to put them back on. They have to be secure to make this fun," she told me through her laughter.

Boy, did I feel like a fool, but I turned to my task at hand. I pulled the inner lip over to the outer one and clamped it together. I guess I did not get enough of a grip, because the clamp flew off.

"I'll get it, you look too comfortable," Red said.

While she retrieved the clamp, I took advantage of the seconds by sliding two fingers deep inside Maple's pussy. I felt the sucking motion it had on my fingers and thoroughly enjoyed the musk smell of unsatisfied sex.

"No letting her cum yet, that's for later," Red advised as she handed me the clamp.

I again put the lips together and clamped where Red said. This time it held. I realized I was staring at the sight of a lifetime. Maple's pussy was wide open and I was mesmerized as I took in every curve and bump, every hair follicle and opening. Her clit was showing through the hood and the opening to her pussy was so smooth and inviting.

"Well, what are you waiting for, we don't have all night!" Red said as she laughed at me.

Well, I didn't need any prodding. I felt Maple jerk as I ran my tongue over her exposed clit. Running my tongue around it and over it, kept that beautiful body moving as much as her ties would allow. As much as she tried to move her clit away from my tongue, she was tied so well and at such an angle that she could not. Red had done this before and I could tell my Maple's moans and cries, that she was loving it. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments