Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Lovers Night Out

"Sexy Lover is a MILF slut for teh night"

4
1 Comment 1
15.6k Views 15.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I am in TN for business, the last week of March, and with beautiful sunny warm weather forecast and decide to have my lover fly down for a little spring relaxation.

I pick her up Thursday, mid-morning, at the Knoxville airport and drive her back to the hotel. Our room is a suite and has a large king sized bed. A quick hug and a few deep kisses and I have to be off to see my customer.

I tell her to get out there by the pool, that they have just opened up, and get some sunshine and relax.

She slides into a skimpy one piece suit, that lets her tan through most of the suit, and she make her way down to the pool. She spends the noon hour and most of the afternoon sleeping and relaxing in the sun.

When I get back to the room I see she managed to catch quite a bit of sun. I lie her down on the bed and proceed to gently rub a special skin lotion, into her now naked body, that will sooth the slightly red skin and quickly turn it into a bronze tan.

We drift off to sleep for a few hours.

I awaken my lover at 7, and ask her if she would like to get a shower and something to eat. As she rolls over I can see she has completely shaved herself smooth. As we enter the shower I bring in a new razor and silky smooth lotion to shave my lovers legs.

As we are showering I sit down and gently run the lotion into her soft now bronze skin of her legs. I run my hands from he rankles up to her sexy ass. I take my time and carefully lift and maneuver her legs giving he ran incredibly close smooth shave.

I am hard from running my hands all over my lover’s legs. As we dry off from the shower my baby is feeling really horny. I lie her down on the bed and gently part her legs and move in close to her sweet little pussy. I begin to gently run my tongue up an down her slit as she softly moans. I slide my tongue inside her folds and savor her wetness. She is now begging me to fuck her. I tell her I am saving my stamina for later but will make her cum with my soft tongue. As I easily bring her to a climax.

As I help my lover get dressed I pick a short black skirt, black panties, white bustier and fitted pleated white blouse. Before dressing I again rub the special lotion into my lovers legs from her feet to her waist. I now watch her dress and do her hair and make-up as I get dressed into slacks and button down shirt. I tell my baby her legs are so silky smooth and tanned that she does not need to wear any hosiery. After slipping her feet into some strappy black heels, my lover throws on a light suit jacket over her blouse.

We stop at the bar to have a drink while we are deciding where to go for dinner. We hear two young college guys complaining that they could not afford to go to Florida or Mexico with their college friends for spring break. My lover comments that those two guys sound pretty horny and perhaps we out to spend some time with them.

We slide down next to them a strike up a conversation. Jeremy has sandy colored hair and is thin and stands at 6’ tall. Mike has dark hair, is slightly shorter and more muscular. We ask them if they have any plans tonight and they tell us just hanging at the hotel bar to see if anything happens later when the band starts up.

We invite them to dinner with us and tell then we will bring them back to the hotel by the time the band starts. Since they both are on a limited budget they accept the dinner invitation.

We drive to the place we have selected with her sitting in the front seat and Jeremy and Mike in the rear seat.

We select a nice steak house and ask for a table for four out of the way. As we are having drinks while ordering dinner we get to know Jeremy and Mike a little better. During dinner we all have been drinking and have relaxed a bit. Several times during the conversation she puts her hand on Mike and Jeremy’s thighs.

My lover asks the two young studs what they are most missing by not being in Florida. They tell her that they are missing the drinking, the sun and the water.

My lover smiles at them and seductively tells them they are fibbing to her. They both ask her what she means by that and she replies with a wicked little laugh, “You guys are missing all the young college girls."

They both smile and look a little embarrassed. My baby seductively asks them why they are so hung up on young college girls when older women are so much more experienced and can teach them things. The alcohol has now emboldened Jeremy and Mike. They are both now beginning to flirt with my lover.

As we leave, Mike and Jeremy are a little tipsy and frisky. As I hold the front passenger door open she tells me she wants to ride in the rear seat between two strapping young men. As she climbs into the truck my lover’s sexy legs and rear are visible to Mike, Jeremy and me to see.

I get in the driver’s seat as my lover is removing her jacket. I decide to take the long way back to the hotel and turn on some music with a heavy beat. My baby is in the rear seat between Jeremy and Mike and is now flirting with both Jeremy and Mike. It is dark and I am concentrating on driving. After ten minutes or so of my lover flirting with the boys I look back in the rear view mirror and see that both Jeremy and Mike are leaning back relaxing. I do not see my lover in the mirror and reach up to adjust the mirror. I now spot the back of my lover’s head in Jeremy’s lap and I can see that she had Mike’s dick in her hand stroking him.

I have to assume that my wicked little lover is sucking on Jeremy. I hear Jeremy groan out in pleasure as he is undoubtedly cumming in my love’s mouth. As I try to concentrate on driving as best I can while at the same time watching the action taking place in the rear seat I see my sweet sexy lover switch off and start sucking on Mike’s hard dick. It does not take my lover long to get Mike off. My lover takes her time cleaning up Mike and Jeremy as she tells me she kept the mess off the upholstery.

I am driving as my sexy lover leans forward and begins kissing my neck as she unbuttons my shirt and runs her hands over my chest while purring in my ear. She is now standing bent forward with her sexy ass up in the air for both Mike and Jeremy to see. Her skirt is short enough that it has ridden up high on her hips and her sexy black panties are in full view to the boys. As my baby is flirting with me Mike and Jeremy are running their hands up and down the entire length of her legs. My sexy lover is enjoying this and she wiggles her ass in appreciation of the attention the boys are giving her.

My lover is enjoying this attention and caressing as she continues to kiss my neck and chest. After some giggling and wiggling my sexy slut reached back and takes her panties that Jeremy and Mike have worked off of her and slid down her sexy legs.

I tell Mike and Jeremy to taste that smooth warm sweet pussy my lover has been wiggling in front of them. I can tell the second their tongues hit my lovers clit as she about jumps into the front seat with me.

I tell everyone to get their clothes back on as we are a block from the hotel. As my lover starts to put her panties on I take them from her and tell her these are mine. I ask Jeremy and Mike if they enjoyed the ride. They both eagerly reply yes. I ask them if they would rather go back to the bar and listen to the band or accompany my lover and me to our suite and have some drinks, music and fun. They both smile and say they will accompany us to our room.

As we arrive in our room my lover tells Mike and Jeremy to relax and make themselves comfortable. She is panty-less, as she lean forward to fill some wine glasses for everybody. Mike and Jeremy are both sitting on the sofa as my lover moves over and sits down on my lab. She begins to make out with me as she feels how hard I am.

I tell my sexy slut to go into the bedroom and lie on the bed. I tell Jeremy and Mike to follow us into the bedroom. My sexy baby in lying in the middle of the bed as I kneel down between her legs and slide her skirt up over her hips. I expose her completely smooth pussy for everyone to see. As Mike and Jeremy are getting good look I dim the lights in the room and turn on some music.

I again bend down between my lover’s legs and begin to pick-up where I left off earlier today. I tell Mike and Jeremy to get their cloths off and to get up on their knees beside my sexy slut. As I am licking and sucking you to your first of many orgasms I tell my lover that I want to watch her suck Mike and Jeremy’s cocks.

Mike’s cock is long and slender and very erect. As my sexy slut wraps her fingers around Mike’s cock and pulls Mike closer so she can wrap her sweet soft lips around the head of Mike’s cock.

Hunter_X_HunterTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hunter_X_HunterTS

I am licking and sucking my lover’s sweet pussy as I watch her switch back and forth between Mike and Jeremy’s cocks. Jeremy’s cock is thicker than Mikes and it too is very hard. Though I am pretty well of in that department of size and girth it has been a few years that my cock has been as rigid as these two young guys.

I tell my lover to ease up on Mike and Jeremy so they can last a little longer than in the truck. I have been greedy keeping my lover’s sweet tasting pussy to myself. I step back and tell Jeremy to have a go at my lover’s sweet pussy. As Jeremy is sucking and licking her and she is sucking and licking and stroking Mike I undo the buttons on my baby’s blouse. I gently ease her arms out of her blouse trying not to interfere with her activities.

Both Jeremy and Mike are staring wide eyed at how sexy her breasts look stuffed into her bustier. I invite both Jeremy and Mike to fold down the cups of her bustier and feast their eyes on her very pink and erect nipples. I go in and an the first to suck and lick her nipples before offering them to Jeremy and Mike.

As Mike and Jeremy are licking your nipples and you have Mike’s rock hard cock in your mouth you again climax.

I decide I want to see Jeremy fuck you first with his long slender very rigid cock. I quickly slide my slacks off and then place my sexy slut on her knees. I slide underneath her pushing her black skirt up over her hips and begin to lick her silky smooth slit. I tell Jeremy that he is to mount her from behind and go slow and easy so I can watch from underneath. As Jeremy positions himself behind my sexy slut I reach up and part your smooth lips offering your pussy to Jeremy.

My lover has released my manhood from my shorts and is sucking and licking my shaft. I tell Jeremy how lucky he is having the first go at my lover’s sweet tight pussy. As Jeremy slowly slides into my lover’s pussy I move my hands out of the way and watch his long slender cock glide in and out of you. I tell Jeremy to slide out far enough to expose the head of his cock before sliding back into my lover. After a few minutes if this I tell Jeremy that my sexy slut is ready for the entire length and encourage him to slide all the way in balls deep. As he does this my lover releases my manhood from between her soft pouty lips and softly moans out in pleasure.

I slide out from under my lover and enjoy the scene unfolding in front of me. My lover is on her knees with her sexy ass pointing up is the air. Her back is arched and she has her hands stretched out in front of her. The shape of her legs and ass is very intoxicating. Jeremy is sliding in and out of her bringing her pleasure. I tell Jeremy to stop before he cums in her pussy. It is now Mike’s turn to try out my lover’s sweet pussy. As Mike slides in behind her I begin to massage her shoulders. Mike wasted no time in getting himself fully impaled between her folds ads he begins to fuck my lover.

I tell Jeremy to move up on the bed so my lover can suck on his hard cock. I am mesmerized watching her lick and suck this kids rock hard cock. It does not take long for Jeremy to cum as he is watching Mike fuck my sexy lover from behind and my sexy slut sucking and stroking his rock hard cock. As he erupts in her mouth she struggles to swallow everything he has given her. As some cum spills out between her lips she uses her fingers to catch it all and licks her fingers clean. Jeremy leans back and relaxes with a big smile on his face.

I tell Mike it is his turn to cum in my lover’s mouth. As Mike pulls away from her sexy ass I move in behind that sexy ass, hike up her skirt above her hips and mount my lover. Her sweet pussy is warm wet and silky smooth. I am sliding in and out enjoying the view as my lover takes Mike into her warm wet mouth. I watch as she quickly sucks and jerks off Mike in her mouth. Mike cannot help himself, as he cums he pulls out between the lips of my lover and shoots several full streams of cum all over my baby’s face.

I stop for a moment to get a towel to help clean up my lover being careful not o mess up her make-up.

My baby is now sitting up and I tell her it is about time she removed her skirt. She smiles

And moves over to Jeremy and asks him to unzip the side zipper and help wiggle it down over her sexy hips.

Now she is standing there in only black heels and a sexy white bustier with her nipples peeking out of the top and a sexy smile.

She grabs a hold of Jeremy’s cock and much to her delight she finds him still rock hard., She giggle as she tells me she loves young cock because it is always hard.

She tells Jeremy that is time she got to ride someone as Jeremy’s hard cock was as good as any. She pushes him back onto the bed and climbs up on top of him. As she slides Jeremy inside her she begins to move her sexy ass in the sexiest motion as she bounces up and down on his cock. It is very sexy watching her ass move that way as her sweet pussy devours the entire length of Jeremy. It does not take long before she is has an orgasm riding Jeremy.

I again move close to watch the action up close and run my hands over her back and very sexy ass. I smack her ass a few times which really gets her off.

I ask Mike if he is ready to be ridden hard and put away wet. He says hell yes. Mike lies down on the bed as my lover climbs off of Jeremy and climbs onto Mike. The sexy slut is now moving her sexy ass up and down on Mike’s once again hard cock while stroking off Jeremy with her hand.

I move in and kiss her passionately before begging her to suck my hard shaft. She is eager to show off her cock sucking skills on me to the boys as she knows I have good staying power and will not pop off anytime soon. I am a good lover to her outlasting any others who fuck her.

She licks and sucks at a feverish pace while stroking my shaft but like a trooper I rise to the occasion and refrain from emptying my seed down her throat. She knows that both of these young studs would have both blown their loads by now with the effort she is putting into this blow job.

I release myself from her grip and kiss her again before telling her it is time to get both Mike and Jeremy inside her at the same time. The devilish look on her face tells me she is up to the challenge. Since she is already riding Mike I tell Jeremy to get behind her. I tell my lover to lean forward and push her sexy as back and point it up allowing access to Jeremy’s hard thin cock. My lover is so wet that it does not take long for Jeremy to work his hard cock head inside you. My lover relaxes and adjusts to the size as she tells Jeremy to begin to slide more of his cock into her wet pussy.

Jeremy eventually begins sliding the entire length in and out of her while Mike slowly fucks her from underneath.

I tell all three of them it is time to switch it up. Jeremy slides out of my lover and I have my sexy slut rollover on her back and slide Mike’s cock back inside her sweet pussy. Jeremy now spreads her legs wide and slides his hard dick back inside her sweet putty.

I reach between Jeremy and my lover and run my fingers over her clit forcing her clit around Jeremy’s hard cock. It does not take long for my lover to have a massive orgasm. My lover pushes Jeremy away and rolls off of Mike. She collapses onto her back on the bed. She then tells Mike and Jeremy to lick her pussy if they wants to cum inside her.

Both take turns between her legs licking her sweet pussy lips before mounting her. She looks so sexy lying there with her legs spread wearing nothing but her heels, her white bustier and a big smile as first Jeremy climbs on top of her and fucks her till he shoots her full of his cum.. Mike quickly takes over where Jeremy left off fucking her into submission as he unloads into her draining his balls completely before climbing off of her.

Our two new friends dress and head back to their room for the night. I go back into the bedroom and offer my lover a drink to quench her thirst. I ask her if she is satisfied and tired. She replies that she is but that she must first offer herself to my needs.

I slide between her legs and slide my hard erect cock into her well used and very wet pussy. I make love to her as she recounts some of her favorite moments of the evening.

I then pull out of her wet pussy and offer my cock which is now well coated with both Jeremy and Mike’s cum.. She takes it between her lips and licks all of the cum off of it. As she is sucking and licking mike and Jeremy’s cum from my balls I jerk my hard cock off all over her face and finally let her pull me in between her sexy soft lips and suck me dry before we collapse beside each other in a spent heap of sexual passion.

Published 
Written by fastfreddie1964
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments