Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Tantra Yoga Class Part 2

"The feeling of being fully erect in front of seven people was so exhilarating!"

18
6 Comments 6
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The same three couples from the first class came back for the second.  Tonight's class was about tantra massage techniques.  The actual instruction was very brief and simple.  Karen demonstrated a slow, kneading technique on her partner.  Then she did a fingertip feather stroke technique.  And finally, she demonstrated a gentle fingertip rub technique.  Karen told us that every stroke should be slow and gentle.  The idea was to give pleasure and build up sexual energy without making anyone cum.  Pete said, "tonight's massage training will focus on the women receiving pleasure, and next week we will study lingam massage." 

 

Cindy was picked to go first.  Pete told her that there were going to be ten hands all over her naked body, or just the men if she preferred. 

 

Cindy smiled and said, "I'm fine with the women touching me too.  The more hands the better!"

 

Pete asked her if there were any parts of her body that she didn't want touched and she said that we were welcome to touch everywhere!  I was beginning to learn just how bold and daring my partner was!  There were two rules.  1. soft, gentle touches only.  2. no penetration.

 

We were told to take off our clothes and approach Cindy.  Cindy standing naked in the middle.  Her hands together in a prayer position, she bowed and said, "Namaste." . 

 

As we approached her, I noticed that both Ron and Fernando were fully erect.  They were obviously excited about what was to come.   I felt my cock uncontrollably swelling into an erection.  I was so hard it almost hurt.  The feeling of being fully erect in front of seven people was something that I had never experienced before and it was so exhilarating! 

 

Cindy had placed a towel over her yoga mat and she was face down on it.  We all put lavender scented massage oil on our hands. I was at her left leg and I began by kneading her calf and working my way up to her thigh.  She spread her legs, so I could stroke the inside of her thighs, and when I reached the top, I let my fingertips lightly brush over the lips of her vagina.  Sandy was on the other leg, and I saw that when she reached the top, she was feather stroking Cindy's pussy as well.  It was exciting to see Cindy being touched there by another woman.  Ron and Fernando were on her sides, kneading up and down her back.  I saw Ron work his way down her side and fingertip stroke the side of her breast.  Debbie was at her head, kneading her neck and shoulders.  The two  instructors were hovering over us inspecting our massage techniques and giving suggestions.  The whole room seemed to resonate with the sound of Cindy's heavy breathing and she let out a moan of pleasure each time Sandy or I touched her pussy.  Then Pete told her, "Turn around."  

 

The massage of her other side began in a similar way, but with Ron and Fernando caressing her breasts instead of her back.  Cindy's arms were spread out so that her hands were in the laps of the two men.  Pete told Ron that it was okay for him to ask Cindy to touch something too.  Ron quickly got the idea and asked Cindy to touch his penis.  In a few moments, Cindy had Ron's cock in one hand, Fernando's cock in the other and was slowly stroking them as they massaged her.  Ron bent over and took Cindy's nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it.  This was a break in protocol, but nobody protested.  So Fernando was quick to take her other nipple in his mouth.  Sandy was rubbing Cindy's clit very gently with the tip of her finger and then feather stroking up and down the lips before returning back down to her thighs again.  I heard the moans of passion from Cindy when Sandy touched her that way, so I did the same thing when my hands reached to top of her leg.  Debbie asked Cindy if she could kiss her and Cindy said yes and opened her mouth.  It was beautiful to see the tongues of the two women tangling and darting in and out of each other's mouths.

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

 

Debbie was tongue kissing Cindy.  Ron and Fernando were sucking and licking on her nipples.  Sandy and I were stroking her pussy.  And Cindy had a guy's cock in each of her hands. We could feel the intense heat and sexual energy building up inside her.  We heard Pete say, "Ten more minutes."

 

I let my fingertip go to the opening of Cindy's vagina.  The tip of my finger rubbed little circles around her entrance.  It was like touching the inside wall of a tent when it's raining.  I felt her wetness gushing out onto my fingertip.  Oh my god, she was so wet!  I pushed my fingertip slightly inside, even though penetration was forbidden. I felt small spasms in the muscles there.  I just held my touch there until I heard Pete call time.

 

We switched places and it was Sandy's turn.  This time, I was in position to have Sandy's hand stroking my cock and to kiss and lick her beautiful nipples while my fingertips rubbed her lower abdomen.  Then it was Debbie's turn and I got to do it again.

 

After all three women had had their massages, Karen told us that we were going to conclude tonight with another tantra position.  Cindy and I got to demonstrate.  I lay on my back with my knees up and Cindy straddled me, put a hand on my chest for balance, and then lowered her hips guiding my very hard penis up into her very wet vagina.  I had thought of this as the cowgirl position, but I guess that this was a tantra position long before there were cowgirls.  I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of Cindy rocking her hips and fucking me while I heard the blissful moans of the other two couples fucking right around us.  We were supposed to build up the sexual energy by not cumming, but it was not long before Cindy started to rock her hips very rapidly and I knew she was going over the edge.  I gripped her hips tightly and pulled her down on me as I felt her go into and explosive orgasm.  I couldn't hold back anymore, I felt a flood of cum gushing out into her.  There was no hiding what was happening.  Cindy was screaming, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!!!"

 

She lay down on me and our two sweaty bodies just held onto each other for a while.  When she sat up and eased off my cock, she was amazed at the amount of white cream that dribbled out of her.  She smiled and said, "Wow, it's a good thing there is a towel under usI"

 

Cindy told me that she can't wait to see me again for class next week.  Next week is lingam massage?  I don't know what that is, but I imagine that I will like it!   

      

 

Published 
Written by goodchemistry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments