Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not an Ordinary Checkup

"The day my doctor let the med students do my exam."

27
11 Comments 11
91.1k Views 91.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I usually hate going to the doctor's. It's such a waste of time; I have to wait for hours for them to look at me, stick their hand in my vagina, and tell me there's nothing wrong. I like my doctor though, he is so sexy. I could just imagine the kind of shape he is in under that white coat... or what's in his pants.

I finally arrived at my doctor's office and gave my name to the secretary. The secretary told me today was a special day; medical students were in to observe. She handed me a form to sign in order to give the students permission to observe and/or assist during my medical examination.

I thought, "Fine, whatever, I'm helping society train its doctors right?"

"Cassidy Forde," my steamy doctor called from his door.

I could feel my pussy getting wet as I walked into the closed room after him. Fuck, he looked hot!

"These are my medical students, Rachel and Ben. Do you mind if they assist me today?" he asked.

"Why not, nice to meet you guys," I responded.

Rachel was a blond, thin girl, in her mid twenties. She had a wonderful ass. I must say I had always been attracted to beautiful women, although I had never been with one. She was wearing a white coat and a blouse underneath, but I could see her black lace bra underneath. "Shit, Why am I so horny?" I thought.

Ben was a a tall dark haired guy with the body of a soccer player. I've always loved soccer players. He was also in a white coat. Under it was a tight shirt revealing all the crevices of his abs.

"I will ask you to take of your clothes, Ms. Forde," said Dr. Neil.

I took off my blouse and looked at the medical students as they watched me undo each button. I am in my late twenties, have always been in shape, but always had trouble finding blouses that fit right because of my big breasts. I began unbuttoning my pants and immediately became self conscious - what if they saw how wet I was?

Dr. Neil proceeded to doing part of my physical exam until it was time to check my breasts.

"Ben, would you like to check for breast symmetry?" Dr. Neil asked.

Ben came forward. He looked at me directly in the eyes and unsnapped my bra. As my breast fell free, I could feel my pussy tighten with excitement. Fuck, he's going to grab me, touch me. This is so hot. Ben gently grabbed my right breast with his had and firmly held it in his palm. He did the same with the next. After a few seconds of his delicious fondling, he took my nipples into his fingertips and started massaging them.

"Is this a new technique," Dr. Neil asked, he seemed amused. Ben just looked beck at him and smiled. He let go of my nipples.

"Please take off your underwear and lie on this table Ms. Forde. Do you mind if Rachel starts your gynecological exam?" Dr. Neil inquired. I did not mind one bit.

Oh my god, I couldn't believe a woman was finally going to touch me. Even if it was a student, I hoped she would be thorough. I took off my black lace panties. I lay down on the table and placed my feet in the stirrups. I knew they could all see my glistening shaved pussy lips ready to be entered with anything they wanted. I wanted something big in there, something that went deep. My clit was surely protruding, waiting to be touched, sucked on, licked, rubbed.

Rachel approached me, she stuck my heels together and pulled my knees apart as much as they could. Dr. Neil and Ben came closer to observe. Rachel pushed two fingers inside me.

"No gloves?" asked Dr. Neil with a smile? "I can see you're not experiencing any dryness, Ms. Forde."

Rachel smiled at Dr. Neil. I blushed, but I was loving this. My hips bucked forward as Rachel touched a sensitive spot. I loved the feeling of her fingers in me. She gently pulled back and thrust her fingers back in. She did this again, again, and again.

"How does this feel Ms.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

Ford?" she asked.

I could barely answer, I wanted more. I lifted my hand up for a thumbs up but I kept my eyes clenched shut in ecstasy. MORE, MORE! She continued thrusting her fingers in and out when I felt another pair of hands touching my clit. I opened my eyes; it was Ben. He winked at me and I closed my eyes again. Fuck, this felt good. As Rachel continued finger-fucking my pussy and Ben rubbed my clit like its never been done before, Dr. Neil came up to my chest and fondled my bare breast.

"I want to make sure Ben did a good job at examining you," he said.

I could not believe this. Rachel's fingers were thrusting in and out, in and out. This felt so good!

Suddenly, they all stopped at once. I opened my eyes. Rachel hastily undid her skirt, Ben unbuttoned his pants, and Dr. Neil did the same.

"I want to examine your vaginal cavity," said Dr. Neil.

"I want to see if your facial and buccal muscles are well enervated," said Rachel

"I want to test your grip strength," said Ben

Oh fuck, I was in for a ride! I loved it. They all could see my pleading glare as Rachel mounted on the exam table, placing her crotch over my face. I could smell the sweet juices that were flowing out of her glistening pussy. Her clit was out of reach, I had to lift my head to grab at it. When I latched on, I sucked on it like I had never sucked on anything before, not even a dick. As I began to explore the female genitalia, I felt someone separating the stirrups as far apart as possible. OH YES! A dick was going to enter me, finally!

I felt a huge cock-head wetting itself in my crotch. I was dripping with juices. All at once, the dick slammed into me, making my whole body shake with pleasure. He slammed in and out.

"I can feel your vagina is nice and tight, no problem observed here," Dr. Neil grunted as he thrust his massive cock in and out of my pussy.

I felt Ben take my left hand and wrap it around his shaft. I was trying to concentrate both on the dick in my vagina and the pussy in my face, now I had to get him to cum too.

"I will test your hand grip now Ms. Ford, please begin," Ben commanded. I began tugging at his beautiful dick. I couldn't see it due to Rachel's amazing vagina in my face but I could feel it was beautiful.

All that could be heard in the room was the grunting and moaning of the four of us. Rachel was begging me to make her come. I licked furiously at her clit and in her hole. She bucked her pelvis back and forth and started screaming. Her whole body shook as she let out a loud moan of ecstasy. She came with a bang!

She stepped off my face and went over to Ben. She took his cock out of my hand and told me to enjoy the ride. Rachel kneeled in front of Ben, and before taking his whole cock into her mouth, she said, "Ive always wanted to taste you."

I looked up and saw Dr. Neil in his white coat thrusting his penis in and out of me. It felt so good. I watched his shaft appear and disappear in and out of me. I could feel I was close. I was spread so far apart at my clit was rubbing against his body at each thrust. It felt amazing.

I heard Ben cum in Rachel's mouth with a loud grunt.

I was close, so close. I was coming, oh, fuck, I came hard! With his final thrust, Dr. Neil shot his hot cum in me which threw me overboard. He pulled out and let the juices poor out of me, which Rachel gladly cleaned up with her tongue.

*********************

When I was dressed back up and ready to leave the Doctor's office, Dr. Neil handed me a slip to book my next appointment.

"Six months," he winked at me.

As I exited the room, I saw all the eyes of the waiting room staring at me. Oops.

Published 
Written by McDee123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments