Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Just the Photographer (Part 2 The Photo Shoot)

"I was asked to photograph my friends having sex but ..."

13
5 Comments 5
21.8k Views 21.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
PART 2 – The Photoshoot

Please read Not Just the Photographer (Part 1 The Invitation) first as that explains how I got into this situation

So the following day we were sitting round my table day having a few relaxing drinks and discussing a storyline I’d drawn the previous night up after my fantasising and whilst holding unto her damp panties.

“My idea is that, Jayne, you stand over there and gradually undress in a sexy way. You pull aside your panties and expose your pussy and . . ”

“Now hold on. I don’t have a pussy, I have a cunt, a vagina, a slit or a hole but not a pussy. Pussies are furry; they’re what you put outside when you go to bed; pussies are what you take to catteries when you go on holiday. My cunt has no fur, it’s hairless, bald, completely shaved. I take my cunt to bed with me each night, don’t we Mark, and as sure as hell we don’t leave it behind when we go away.

“D H Lawrence gave Lady Chatterly a cunt and what’s good enough for a lady is good enough for me. Also, as we’re on the subject, Mark doesn’t put his penis in my pussy; he has a lovely cock that he sticks in my cunt when we fuck. Is that understood? I have a cunt and Mark has a cock.”

I was a bit shocked by this outburst. “That’s fine” I said.

“So you show your cunt to Mark; he touches and fingers you; you get his cock out; and suck it; you both gradually get stripped off and then we have Mark licking your tits and then your cunt. He slips his cock into you – missionary position then turns you over and does doggy style. After that Mark lays on his back and you ride him.

“Now when it comes to the cumshot – if you’ll pardon the pun – how do you want it to be?”

“Over her face and tits” says Mark.

“Definitely. I want him shooting onto my face, into my mouth, onto my hair. And we want shots of all of the things we can’t see when we’re fucking. We want to see what his cock looks like when he’s fucking me from behind. I know what it feels like when he shoots over me but I want pictures of it. OK?”

All of this talk had made my own cock stir. “Let’s go for it”

Jayne was wearing all leather – a short leather jacket and a matching very short mini-skirt with leather thigh-length boots. I remembered her tits from the photo club session and they were now bursting to escape and be exposed. Even with her clothes on she was hot.

Mark just had jeans and a tee shirt but then that’s all he needed.

So Jayne positioned herself on the edge of a table and slowly unbuttoned her jacket [click] and showed more and more of her cleavage [click click]. With the buttons all undone she opened her jacket to show off her round firm breasts and strawberry nipples – magnificent [click click]. Her legs were splayed a bit [click] and you could see her panties [click] especially when I crouched down and pointed the camera upwards [click click click]. She gave me a knowing wink as I focused on the panties.

She was looking at Mark and put her hands on her thighs to open her legs more to display her black lacy almost transparent panties [click click]. Mark moved closer; kissed her whilst running his fingers through her red hair then moved down to begin licking Jayne’s tits and nipples. His hand went lower to the flesh of her thigh and he slid a finger under the material [click]. Jayne’s hand went to the now-visible bulge in his jeans [click] and undid his belt and zip [click]. She also pulled aside her panties and showed him (and me!) her shaved cunt – her pouting clit and labia lips [click click click]. My thoughts were racing about how I’d love to touch - lick - smell her cunt right there and then. All the time she was looking into the camera – straight into my eyes. Memories of last night’s fantasy and wank came flooding back

Mark’s cock came out of his jeans and into Jayne’s hands [click] and she wrapped her fingers around it [click] and gave it a few strokes to make it harder [click click]. Mark was quite proud of the size and girth of his cock. I thought mine was good but Mark’s was larger all round.

Then Jayne licked it [click] and put her lips around the head [click] - all the way down the shaft [click], holding his balls gently in her hands [click click click]. He was enjoying this as I could see his cock was hard as a rock and his hands were pushing Jayne’s head onto him. She gagged as she took him all in [click]

Mark got down on his knees to lick at Jayne’s cunt – time for a close-up [click click click] and more importantly for me a better look at that beautiful cunt. One finger [click] then another went in and out [click] glistening with cunt juice [click click]. I could smell the aroma and it was wonderful. Then the black lace panties came off – gradually down to her knees [click] then down to her ankles [click] and finally off. She dangled them and threw them to me. I picked them up and sniffed them and returned her smile. Off came the mini-skirt so that Jayne was now just standing there gloriously naked [click click]. She had amazing tits – two globes of perfection topped with pointed hard nipples which she stroked and tweaked. Her white skin contrasted so well with her leather boots and bright red hair.

She was enjoying this, so was Mark; I was dumbstruck.

Turning round and she bent over to show her fantastic arse [click click] and held her cheeks apart [click click] then smacked them a couple of times leaving rosy pink hand marks [click click]. This was agony and ecstasy rolled into one

After a few minutes and a lot more clicks I had to change the film – there was a limit to the number of shots you could take on one roll.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

I tried to be quick so as not to spoil the mood as Jayne and Mark were carrying on with their action and I was getting so worked up to the extent that the bulge in my pants was obvious as well as painful. There was even a damp patch on my trousers. Jayne had noticed and whispered something to Mark.

“I think you ought to get more comfortable, pal. Don’t be shy – get naked like we are”

I hesitated and shook my head. “Come on – get that kit off” ordered Jayne. So off it came and out came my stiff cock.

“Mmmmm Nice” Jayne smiled.

So we carried on with the business in hand – so to speak.

Jayne rubbed Mark’s cock along her slit and against her clit [click click] a few times and smeared her juices over the end of it [click] and then she pulled it in – only half in [click] and then out – gleaming [click] ; building up a slow in-out rhythm [click click]

I suggested they move to the bed and fuck properly. On her back, Jayne spread her legs apart, cunt wide open and anus peeping at the camera (and me). Mark climbed aboard, his cock hovered over Jayne’s beautiful pink labia lips – how I wished it was my cock and not his. All I could do was click click click.

Jayne’s aromatic cunt was wet and shiny and I watched and clicked in awe as it stretched to take in the full length and thickness of Mark’s cock. My cock was twitching and had precum on the end. I wanted to touch it but daren’t else I’d explode. I was praying that my load didn’t shoot of its own accord. I was shaking with tension and hoping that it wouldn’t spoil the camera shots.

A few minutes of fucking with close ups (as requested) then Jayne wanted to go doggy style but not before she gave Mark’s cock another sucking [click click]. She kept looking at me and I kept wishing it was my cock she was pleasuring. Her lips had her cunt cream from Mark’s cock.

On all fours now with her leather-booted legs apart, the sight of Jayne’s glistening holes sent shivers through me. I took a few snaps before Mark got close. One shot was through her legs and past Jayne’s dangling tits where she was looking down and back towards me [click]. A couple of close-ups and then Mark was in her to the hilt [click click]. In and out with a low moan of pleasure coming each time from the front. In and out again [click click].

I could have watched this for hours and masturbated for days over it but this was a photo-shoot, so I told them it was time for Jayne to sit on Mark. He withdrew his shining cock [click] and lay on his back whilst Jayne climbed on to of him; facing him and gently lowered herself [click click]. She was obviously an expert at this as I watched her clench herself at the end of each upward stroke [click click].

I couldn’t believe what happened next as she moved upwards but without letting Mark’s cock leave her hole she moved herself round so that she was facing away from him and then sunk down again. I’d managed a couple of shots whilst she was doing this but a video camera is what was really needed to capture the beauty of the manoeuvre.

She was now facing me and riding his cock gracefully. He clit was pointing out hard as she touched and rubbed it with her left hand. Her right grasped one of her bouncing tits and pinched her nipple [click click]. Still looking at the camera – although it was at me really – she silently mouthed the words ‘I want you to fuck me’. My cock twitched in response and she silently said it again ‘I want you to fuck me’. Then she closed her eyes and began fucking his cock faster and faster until a few seconds later she came – loudly [click click click] for what seemed like five minutes. I could see juices erupt from her cunt lips [click click click click] and onto the sheets

Mark started moaning with pleasure and said that he wasn’t far off coming and told her she’d better get off quickly, ready for him to shoot. Off she got to kneel down whilst Mark stood in front pumping away at his cock almost into Jayne’s open mouth.

Jayne motioned me to “Come closer - Quickly” until I was only inches away [click click] when Mark shot first down her throat and then across her face [click click click] into her hair. BUT then I felt a hand on MY balls and fingers on my cock – just two strokes and that was it – MY cum shot over Jayne’s face and into her hair, criss-crossing Mark’s strings of cum. [click click click]. Fan-fucking-tastic!

We paused to savour the moment, then Jayne grinned at us and said “I win”

“Yes you do, you cum slut” said Mark

“I get to go to Vegas”

“What the fuck are you both talking about?”

Jayne laughed and said that she and Mark had had a bet that she could make me cum over her face. If she won – she’d get to go to Vegas.

“And if you lost?” I said

“There would be two grandstand tickets to a sporting match of my choice” said Mark. “John, I was going to take us both to the Super Bowl in Chicago”

“You bitch – you bitch – the fucking bitch” was my reply – but only jokingly.

The following day, I delivered two sets of prints and the negatives.

I didn’t tell them that I’d made a third set for me as a keepsake. I didn’t say that I’d almost spoilt one set when I’d masturbated and shot close it - something I've repeated many times since.

I didn’t stay to see what their reaction was, but I got a phone call late in the evening to say how wonderful the photos were and that they’d not rung sooner because they’d been fucking themselves silly whilst looking at them.

To this day my cock twitches every time I see a girl with red hair

Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments