Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not the usual saturday night

2
0 Comments 0
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I arrived in from work and my wife Vicki was upstairs getting dressed when she shouted "hurry and get in the shower we are due at our friends for tea in an hour".
I showered quickly and got dressed then we got in the car and started to drive to our friends house. When we arrived the kids were playing and our friends were preparing the meal.  It was not long before we ate our meal and we all were talking in the sitting room while the kids played a game on the floor.  Vicki got down on the floor to play with the kids while we all carried on talking.

After a while I noticed that my wife's top button on her blouse had come open and was exposing her cleavage and you could see the top of her lacey black bra.  I  wasn't the only one to notice as I could see Simon trying to have a crafty peak but it was a bit hard from where he was sitting.  After a while Simon put the kids to bed, and my wife and her friend were getting through the bottles of wine as it was my turn to drive.
We were laughing and joking and my wife was sitting on the floor between my legs when I realised that Simon was now sitting where he could get a right good view down at my Vicki's nice big 38f tits(she has a cracking pair of tits with great nipples).
A while later I could see Simon now had a bulge in his pants and when I looked over at where his eyes were looking they were aimed right at my wife's tits,  then he said he needed the bathroom and was gone a little while.  He had obviously gone to wank himself over my wife's tits(she had commented to me in the past that she had caught him ogling her tits but I had never seen it for myself) My wife was getting a bit sloshed and said we should get going home as it was getting late. 
We started to drive home and had gone a little way when we had to stop at the traffic lights, when we tried to pull off from the lights there was a loud twanging noise and the car wouldn't go anywhere, "shit that's all we need"  Vicki said.  "Its ok i will call the breakdown service on my mobile"  I replied.  The lady on the phone assured us someone would get to us within half hour so me and Vicki  started chatting between us.  I asked her if she noticed Simon was staring at her tits  all night to which she replied  "of course i did " , "did you think the top button of my blouse came open all on its own " she laughed " feel between my legs" ,  I put my hands between her legs and felt how wet she was through her black satin knickers.
Here was my wife getting off on the fact she had knowingly teased another man by showing as much of her big tits as possible and making his cock hard.
I was just rubbing her pussy through her knickers when a set of head lights appeared in the distance , my wife straightened herself up as it was the breakdown truck .  It pulled up in front of us and out got 2 men ,one was small and stocky and the other was a tall black man . The small stocky one introduced himself as Colin and said his mate was called Wes and asked what was wrong , so we explained what had happened and he asked us to pop the bonnet sat in the drivers seat and started the car while Wes stuck his head under the bonnett , within seconds they said the clutch cable had snapped and they would have to tow us home . We got in the back seat of the truck as the lads hooked the car onto the back of the truck and then we were on our way home.
After a few miles I noticed Wes had nodded off in the front passenger seat and every now and then I could see Colin arching his neck to look in his mirror . I then realised he was trying to get a good look at Vickis big tits. I gave her a nudge and whispered to her what Colin was trying to do, and with that she adjusted herself and put her head on my shoulder . I then realised what the little minx had done , she had positioned herself so that her blouse had fallen open a little so Colin now had a really good view . I know Vicki was getting turned on as her nipples were hard and poking through her blouse.
When we pulled up outside our house I asked the lads if they wanted a cup of coffee before they got off ,  to which Wes replied  "I could murder one cheers" . Vicki gave me that look you know the one you get when you have said something they didn't want you to say and made her excuses that she needed to get changed as she had somehow got a bit of oil on her blouse , and with that disappeared upstairs.
I gave the lads their coffee and we just chatted a while about things in general, then Wes asked if he could use the bathroom, "its the first door on the left at the top of the stairs" I replied and off he went. He was gone a little while so I started to go upstairs to see if everything was ok (as the bathroom lock has a tendency to stick from time to time)As I got half way up the stairs I could see Wes looking through the crack in our bedroom door which was the door right next to the bathroom door and could see him rubbing himself up so I started to go up the rest of the stairs a bit more noisily to make sure he heard me. He made out he was just on his way down and with that disappeared downstairs.
When he had gone down I looked through the crack in our bedroom door to see what he was looking at and to my astonishment there was my wife playing with herself so I left her to it and went downstairs with the attention of getting rid of the lads.
As I got downstairs and entered the room Wes was obviously telling Colin what he had just seen because it fell silent as soon as I opened the door . They finished their coffees and then Colin decided he needed the bathroom , so me and Wes chatted for a while . After about 10 mins I decided to go see where Colin was . As I got upstairs I realised Colin wasn't in the bathroom so I looked through crack in our bedroom door and the vision that met me made my cock spring to attention . There was my wife sat on the edge of our bed in her dressing gown with Colins cock in her hand and she was licking it and sucking it(oh my god i had mentioned in the past that i would love to see her pleasuring another man and she just laughed it off yet here she was making my fantasy come true).
I watched for a while, she was now sucking his cock for all its worth(and she certainly knows how to suck cock well) . Colin then opened her dressing gown and his jaw dropped as she was wearing a black lacey bra with matching silky knickers and she had put on hold up stockings (which she later told me  was for my benefit after the lads had gone but I had my doubts) . Colins  muttered  "oh my god i could see you had a good set of tits but didn't dream they were this big" .
" Would you like me to wank you off with them "  she asked Colin . He needed no invitation and whipped off her bra and released her big tits . He just stood there gazing at her tits and her big erect nipples , so Vicki positioned his cock between her tits and squeezed them together and slowly moved them up and down . Colin was moaning " mmmmmm that feels good " she started to wank him faster and faster until he shot his load all over her tits.
He then pushed her back onto the bed and started to rub her pussy over the top of her knickers then he put his hand up the leg of her knickers and I could see him start to rub her clit.
This drives Vicki crazy as she loves nothing better than having her clit rubbed .

HappyXNights
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HappyXNights

"God your soaking wet" Colin said . He then stopped for a moment and removed her soaking wet knickers and then  started to lick her pussy and clit .
Then he started teasing her clit this time with his thumb , then as he rubbed her he inserted a finger and started to finger fuck her . She was enjoying this as I could hear her moaning & she was writhing about on the bed . Then he inserted another finger and started to fuck her harder & harder. After only a couple of minutes I heard her breathing heavier & heavier and say "Ohhhhhhhh don't stop I'm going to cum " and with that she arched her back and let out a loud moan "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS "and then Colin said " was that good " and licked his fingers that she had just cum on, to which she replied " I need your cock in me now " .
He pounced on her and held his cock out  (it wasn't as big as mine but was slightly thicker)and slowly nudged it against her pussy lips and pushed it in bit by bit , until he was nearly all the way in then with all his stocky build he rammed it in as hard as he could until his balls hit Vicki's arse. My wife moaned loudly as he pounded her with his cock and he started to fuck her hard . All I could hear was his balls slapping against her arse as he slammed his meat in and out of her.
At this point I remembered Wes was still downstairs and remembered what my wife's friend had told me (one night while we were  all drunk) . It was her fantasy to be fucked with a big black cock and seeing as she had made my fantasy a reality I decided the least I could do was make hers come true.
I went down and told Wes that Colin needed a hand upstairs, so he went upstairs and made his way to where Colin was fucking the life out of my wife. As he entered our bedroom i heard him say " oh my god what's going here " . I had now gone back upstairs and just stood in the doorway , Wes went round to where my wife's head was and started to kiss her as she was getting a right seeing too from Colin . Wes then stripped off and my jaw dropped open as i saw the size of his cock(it was still floppy but was just as big as my cock is when erect).
My wife's face was a treat , she reached out and started to wank him , his cock was getting bigger & bigger as she wanked him until he was fully erect . It must of been about 10 inches long and 2 inches thick , my wife tried to suck him off but could only get his bell end and about 3 inches of cock in her mouth but she was sucking it the best she could.
The sight of my wife getting fucked vigorously by one man and sucking on a big black cock was too much for me , so I was just stood in the doorway with cock in hand wanking like mad until I blew my load.
I heard a big moan and saw Colin pump his spunk deep into my wife , he then withdrew his cock and sat on the edge of the bed and said to me ,"your wife is one horny bitch " .
Then Wes saw his chance and took his cock out of my Vicki's mouth and moved round to her pussy, he picked her up and put her on all fours, he then tried to get his big black cock into my wife's pussy . I could see it stretching her lips out wide as he was trying to nudge it in , I could she was struggling to take him in so got a tube of lube out of the draw . I gave it a good squirt on her pussy and Wes rubbed some on his helmet and then he tried again.
This time it started to slip in slowly then all of a sudden there was a loud slurping noise and I saw Vicki shudder as his length dissappeared inside her now stretched cunt. She cum as soon as he  entered  her.Wes managed to bury his full length in her and just held it there until her pussy had time to accomadate his long cock. He asked her if she felt ok to which she replied "just fuck me with your big black cock".
As he started to fuck her slowly she looked over to me and mouthed " thank you ". I winked back and went over to her and put my cock in her mouth. She sucked me like a woman possessed, it didn't take me long to cum as I was so turned on . I made my way round the back as I wanted to see  Vickis stretched pussy getting fucked by Wes's big black cock. He was fucking her gently as I don't think he wanted to hurt her, but she screamed out" fuck me harder" ,so he started to pump his cock in and out of her harder and faster until he was fucking her with ease.
She was moaning louder and louder(this is not like Vicki as she worries about the neighbours hearing) so i know she was enjoying it so much she was in another world.
What a vision my wifes pussy lips were now clamping this monster cock hard and his black cock was now covered in my wife's white cum as he pounded his cock in and out of her all the time smacking his black balls against my wife's lovely white arse.
I could see her shudder again and could see her trembling as she orgasmed again. My wife is now panting like crazy but this man has got pure stamina as he fucks her fast and furiously not letting up for a second. She comes yet again and I can now see they are both now sweating like crazy but still he pounds her pussy.(I remember thinking oh my wife's pussy is going to be sore in the morning)
But she still beckons him on  " FUCK ME "  " FUCK ME " Vicki screams and still he bangs away at her pussy . He then pulls his cock out of her with a loud slurp and insists she licks her juices off her his cock and to my surprise she does(she never does that to me and believe me I have asked her a few times) . She licks off every drop and  then Wes picks her up in his arms and pushes her up against the wall then pushes his cock deep into her pussy with ease this time ,she lets out yet another orgasm as he slams his cock in her and then increases the pace again .Her big 38f tits are bouncing all over the place as he is giving her the fucking of her life . Then he starts to slow a bit and I can see him clenching his buttocks as he screams and pulls his cock out of her and spurts his spunk all over her tits and nipples , as he withdrew his cock my wife had another orgasm and this time squirted cum all over the floor and down her legs, she came that much I thought she had pissed herself.
Colin was just about to try and wank my wife's clit when his mobile rang and the boys had to go on another job, so I said goodbye to the lads and went back upstairs , Vicki was laid spread eagled on the bed and didn't move she was totally knackered . But I wanted to fuck her after all I had just watched 2 men fuck the life out of my wife's pussy and I wanted a bit .
Her pussy was still gaping open after being stretched by Wes's cock, so my cock just fell in and hardly touched the sides . Vicki realised I felt a bit left out so she took my cock and gave it one hell of a sucking , just as I was about to cum I got the surprise of my life as she shoved a finger up my arse and I immediately exploded .
Thank god they have gone Vicki said , " don't think i could of taken anymore ". We cleaned ourselves up and went to sleep.
Next morning I heard her telling her friend on the phone what a cracking night she had last night and how sore her pussy was.
Now I  just need to talk her into having a 3some with another woman but I won't push it just yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by wickle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors