Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Okay

"This is for the guys I met in chat who have been disappointed in me for not being a sexual athlete."

40
24 Comments 24
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The Tinder guy arrives at my condo at 9.  He is larger than his picture.  He is hot and that’s deliberate on my part.  His name is (and I kid you not) Lance.  I hope it refers to his dick.  Lance is tall and heavy-muscled.  My mouth waters.  When he sees me, his eyes take their time looking me up and down.  Will I measure up?  I have dressed to impress.  Is he impressed?  Wearing a too-high skirt and a too-tight top with a bralette and boy short panties.  I realized I am holding my breath waiting for his approval.

The Tinder guy steps into my condo.  He doesn’t speak. 

“Am I what you expected?”

He stares at me.  Actually, he stares at my chest.  This is good.  My breasts are my best asset. 

“Are you wearing a bra?”

I smile.

“I am.”

I am thirty-six with surprisingly pert D cups.  My legs are skinny and my ass is flat.  I’m pretty enough but my breasts are my go-to feature.  The Tinder guy stares disapprovingly.

“Let’s lose the bra.”

“Okay.”

I turn and start to the bedroom.

“Stop.  Here is fine.”

“Okay.”

I unbutton my top.  I shrug it off and hand it to the Tinder guy.  I reach around and unhook my bra.  I pull the straps off my shoulders.  I throw it in the general direction of the couch.  I reach for my top.  He shakes his head.

“Turn around.”

“Okay.”

I slowly turn.  He gives me a hard stare.  His hand is rubbing his package.  I face him again.

“Put your hands behind your neck.”

“Okay.”

I place my hands up and behind my neck.  I feel my breasts lift.  The Tinder guy looks hard at me his hand still on his package.  I look at him.  There is a bulge.  I am pleased.

“I want you to suck me?”

“Okay.”

He takes it out.  It is impressive.  It's long and it's really hard.  I kneel.  I lick.  I suck. In and out.  In and out.  It tickles the back of my throat.  In and out.  In and out.  The Tinder guy sighs.  I think he’s close.  I pull off and look at him.

“Swallow it all!”

“Okay.’

I latch back on.  In and out.  In and out.  I sense a throb.  His breath shortens.  I smile.  He lets loose.  There is an initial large squirt and I struggle to get it down.  Then there are aftershocks.  It feels like a pint of cum coursing down my throat.  Damn.  I lick him clean and stand.  He hands me my top and I put it on.  My breasts strain the buttons.  Silently, I pray they hold.  We are off.  He doesn’t say a word as we make our way to a local dive bar.  As we enter, his hand is firmly on my ass.  We stand there with drinks.  He looks around.

“I’m not a possessive man.”

“Okay.”

“I like to share.”

“Okay.”

A man approaches.  They fist bump.  The man looks at me.  He looks at my chest straining against the buttons.  He smiles. 

“This is Allie.”

“Hi, Allie.”

I nod.  The bar guy caresses my face.  He strokes my neck.  He smiles at the Tinder guy.  I smile at him.  He strokes my neck, then my collarbone.  Eventually, his finger starts to caress the side of my breast.  I smile.  Soon I notice a circle of guys watching us.  His finger makes its way over to my left nipple.  He strokes it.  Soon it is erect against the soft fabric.  The circle smiles.  What next?  The bar guy unfastens one button, then another.  My breasts are pushing to spring out of my shirt.  He unfastens another button and the circle is holding its collective breath waiting for my breasts to pop free.  He inserts a hand inside my top and starts to openly grope me in front of the circle.  It goes on and on.  The circle is stroking themselves.  Miraculously, my breasts stay inside my top. The Tinder guy looks at me and almost smiles.  He likes that I’m playing nice with his friend.

“Let’s go outside.”

“Okay.”

The three of us exit the bar and go to the parking lot.  We stand behind one of the large pickup trucks.  The men look at each other.  The Tinder guy nods.

“My friend is stressed.”

“Okay.”

“You should suck him off.”

“Okay.”

The bar guy unzips and he takes out an impressive dick.  All that groping has done its job because the dick is obviously excited.  I look at the ground.  It is asphalt and not that inviting.

“Can we lay something down for my knees?”

“No.”

“Okay.”

I kneel.  The asphalt bites my knees.  I take his impressive cock.  I lick the tip. I lick the shaft.  I suck the tip.  I go halfway on the shaft.  I go further.  Pretty soon it's tickling my throat.  In and out.  In and out.  I slurp.  My knees are on fire.  I moan.  He gets even harder.  Pain is shooting up my thighs.  I moan louder.  He gasps and before I can react, cum fills my mouth.  I struggle to swallow but some leaks out my mouth and onto my top.  Fuck!  When he is done emptying his balls, he zips up while I struggle to swallow his last load.  I stand.  My knees are scratched and bleeding a little.  We leave.

In fifteen minutes, we arrive at a house where there is a party.  In reality, it's three other guys and a bunch of beer.   I’m introduced as the Tinder girl.  They smile.  Two of the guys are sitting on the couch.

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

“Would you like to sit with us?”

“Okay.”

I sit between two of the guys.  Soon a hand is on my thigh. 

“I want to kiss you.”

“Okay.”

I smile at him.  He leans and shoves his tongue down my throat.  I moan.  The other guy does the same.  They are both playing with my breasts.  Soon my top is unbuttoned.  Soon my top is off.  For the next hour, I walk around topless while the guys stare and take turns kissing and groping me.  Soon my skirt is off and I’m walking around in just my panties.  I am kissed a lot.  I am groped a lot.  I am pinched a lot.  I am, remarkably, turned on by all the touching and attention.  After an hour, the Tinder guy comes up to me.

“I want you to pull the train.”

“Okay.”

I am led to a bedroom.  Someone removes my panties.  I lie down.  Someone puts a pillow under my ass.  I start to pull the train.  I pull and I pull and I pull and I pull.  With the Tinder guy as the locomotive and the bar guy as the caboose and the apartment guys as the heavily-muscled freight cars, I feel like this train is going all the way to the coast.  I’ve never done more than two guys in a night.  Now I am doing five guys.  Except for hydration and lube breaks, the train keeps traveling down the tracks or more accurately down my thighs. 

I am surprised.  The sex is straightforward.  I am on my back with one impressive dick after another pounding into me.  They all seem to be into speed-fucking and my breasts are whipping back and forth as each guy tries to pound faster than the other.  I am receiving one load after the other.  My neck is choked.  My thighs are bruised.  My nipples are twisted.  I am dripping cum.  Again and again, I approach an orgasm just to be thwarted when the guy comes and a new guy pounds into me.  They edge me for nearly an hour.  The sheets are drenched with my fluids and their cum.  Finally, it ends and I still haven’t come.  I start to get up. 

“Stay there.”

“Okay.”

I lay on the drenched bed naked and a little bruised.  The train leaves and goes to the living room to revive.  I’m still at the edge and unconsciously stroke myself.  I drink a couple of bottles of water.  In about half an hour, they return.  They are all naked and their cocks are starting to harden at the sight of me, a naked girl with large breasts soiled and bruised by their actions.  They pump their cocks and finally, they are all hard.  They surround the bed.  I think I know what’s coming.

“Lie there.”

“Okay.”

They start to stroke and stroke their impressive dicks turning purple.  I am still at the edge so I start to stroke my clit, then my hole putting a finger in.  I am getting turned on and I start to buck.  An orgasm is building.  My ass comes off the pillow and I squirt as I cum hard.  This spectacle motivates them as well.  One by one, they finally unload on me.  When everything calms down, the bed is soaked.  I am covered.  There is cum in my hair, on my face, on my breasts, and, well, everywhere else.  I start to get up.

“I need to shower.”

“No.”

“Okay.”

I stand there drenched in cum looking for my clothes.  Someone hands me a long t-shirt.  My clothes are now souvenirs.  The Tinder guy takes me home.  Almost.  He pulls to the curb three blocks from my condo.

“Walk the rest of the way.”

“Okay.”

So I walk.  My knees are red and bleeding a little.  The shirt almost covers my ass.  My hair is a mess with sweat and cum.  My neck and thighs are bruised.  Otherwise, nothing to see here.  As I pass people, they look in my direction and stare.  Fortunately, I don’t see anyone I know.  That is until I get to my door.  The middle-aged divorced man across the hall has guests.  He is moving out tomorrow and this is a going-away get-together.  He looks at me.  He smiles.  I fix him with a look, saying, “So what!”

“Come in and have a beer.”

“Okay.”

Oh my.  His friends are just like him.  They are in their late forties, balding, body odor, and belly’s hanging over their belts.  I drink a beer.  The divorced guy looks me over.  In addition to the smell, the dried fluids, and the bruises the shirt is very thin and my breasts are visible beneath.  All three are giving me a hot stare. 

“I’m leaving tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

“I’ve always liked you.”

“Okay.”

He hesitates.

“Could I get a going-away present?”

“Okay.”

His face brightens.  Wasn’t expecting that, I guess.

“I always wanted to see your breasts.”

“Okay.”

I lift my top showing him my breasts.  He whistles.  His friends whistle.  I lower it.  Now the room is fraught with sexual tension.  When I’m cleaned up, I am a hot girl with large breasts.  It’s been years since any of these guys have been this close to someone like me.  No one is breathing.

“Could I ask one more thing?”

“Okay.”

“Could my friends and I get a going-away blowjob?”

“Okay.”

So I kneel.  One by one they step forward and unzip.  I take out less than impressive dicks.  I lick the ends.  I lick the shafts.  I take them into my mouth.  They tickle the back of my throat.  In real life, it only reaches the back of my tongue.  One by one, they cum in my mouth.  It’s just like Tinder guy and bar guy except the dicks are shorter and I am doing the blowjobs with a belly on my head.  When it's over, I leave but before I do I peel off my shirt and toss it to him as a souvenir.  I walk naked to my condo and go inside.  I shower, take Plan “B” and go to bed.  The next morning, I get a text from the Tinder guy.

“Ready for round two?”

“Okay.”

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments