Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Lust Filled Night - Part 1

"An innocient meeting turned into a night of surprises."

16
10 Comments 10
15.2k Views 15.2k
627 words 627 words
I went to bed early with the sole idea of using my toys and my imagination to bring myself to a state of pure arousal. All day, I felt edgy and restless. I knew just what I needed. I planned to take my body over the edge with a pure guttural scream of a totally energized orgasm. One that I created and controlled myself.

While I was driving home from work, I thought of all the things I liked to have done to my body and the heat I was feeling intensified. I knew I could cum right then, but I wanted to play first. I needed to cum hard with an orgasm that would seem to last forever.

As I pulled into my driveway, my mind was racing. I wanted to get started working on my body. I locked the door and almost fell up the steps on the way to my bedroom. Inside, I threw my purse, phone and jacket in the corner. I went to the dresser where I kept my toys and gathered up a few of my favorites to take to the bed. I laid them out on the bed where they would be handy.

I stood in front of my full length mirror. An idea hit me and I put on some bump and grind music. I let my hair down and started to dance seductively in front of the mirror. I put everything I had into that dance. Then, I started to undress, starting with my blouse. Button by button, I opened the front to expose the curves of my breasts. Even though hidden by my bra, my nipples were hard as marbles. The material strained against the forward push as they grew even harder when I rubbed the palms of my hands over them.

I rocked my hips from side to side while I pulled the shirt tails from my skirt.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I let my shirt hang open as I bent over to watch my cleavage in the mirror. I shook my breasts to the music. Then like a professional dancer, I teased the mirror while I lowered my blouse off one shoulder then the other. I worked it down my arms and off my body. Throwing it aside, I started to slowly lower my skirt down my hips. An inch down one side, then an inch down the other.

When it was almost off, I turned with my back to the mirror and bent over to watch it clear my hips, exposing my ass. I could see the thong between my cheeks. I wiggled my hips as my skirt dropped to the floor. I straightened up, stepped out of my skirt and kicked it to the corner. Then I did a slow bump and grind in my black bra, thong and heels.

I reached behind my back to unfasten my bra. Holding it in front so it would not fall, I took my arms out of the straps. Standing still despite the music, I slowly peeled the bra away to reveal my breasts and swollen nipples. I felt a chill as the bra material brushed across my nipples. I tossed it to the corner with the rest of my clothes.

Again I put my back to the mirror and watched as I pulled my thong down. The material between my cheeks pulled out inch by inch. I stood as gravity took hold of my thong and it slowly rode down my legs. Stepping out of them, they too joined the discarded items. I faced the mirror and spread my legs, admiring the curves of my body. I ran my hands lightly over my breasts and down past my mound to rub across my pussy.

That's when I heard her.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments