Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Lust Filled Night - Part7

"A night of single pleasure became a night of surprises."

10
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
744 words 744 words
With her fingers fucking my cunt, and her mouth sucking my clit, I came so hard I screamed till I ran out of air. It felt so wonderful, I didn't want it to stop. I felt her mouth leave my clit only to feel her tongue again running in and out of my cum filled pussy. Every once in a while, I would jerk when she stopped long enough to flick my sensitive clit. I would hear her giggle, then start to lick my pussy again.

She stopped what she was doing and slowly, on her hands and knees, worked her way up my body. 

"Do you remember what I said?" she asked as she was moving her body side to side, seductively crawling on top of me.

"About remembering what I feel? Yes, I remember. What did you mean by that?" I asked.

She just kept crawling up till her body was over my head. I looked up to see her glistening mound as she put her knees on each side of my head. Her legs were separated and when she straightened up, her pussy was hovering over my face. I realized what she meant. She wanted me to remember what it felt like when she licked my pussy, and she wanted me to do the same for her.

While she was on her knees, she had me raise my head so she could put pillows under my head to prop it up for easier access to her pussy. She spread her legs as she lowered her body until I could smell the musky fragrance hanging over me. I flicked out my tongue and tasted the thick fluid on her lips. She lowered her body more, and I put my tongue between the lips of her pussy. She surprised me when she raised up again, then stood over me with her feet on each side of my head. 

She moved her feet apart, held onto the head of the bed, bent her knees and brought her pussy to my lips. I grabbed her hips and pulled her even closer. Remembering what it felt like when she licked me, I tried to duplicate what she did to make me feel so good.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

I used my tongue in her pussy, and when there was enough room, I ran it over her clit. I could feel her body spasm when I did.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," I heard her gasp.

When she pulled her body away from my mouth, I wondered what she wanted me to do. But, then she stood up and turned around facing my feet. She maneuvered her body back down on top of mine, but this time her pussy was more accessible to my mouth. Her head was between my legs.

"Bend your knees for me so I can get at your pussy," she told me.

When I did, I jerked as she started right in to eat me. I felt her spread my lips with her fingers and as she held them apart, her tongue drove me mad with desire. Her body on mine kept me from moving too much. I remembered what she said, and used my tongue just like she was doing to me. When she licked my lips, I did the same to her. When she flicked my clit with her tongue, I also did hers.

Soon, both of us were squirming and moaning. She had me pinned with her body and my legs propped open with her arms. She had full access to my open pussy. I held onto her hips. Wherever she wigged her cunt, that was where my mouth was. Soon our moans turned guttural and I knew she was close to coming also. We rocked and bucked in spasms of pure lust. I felt her body tense just before she cried out as she came on my tongue. I, too, followed suite with a spasm of my own that seemed to go on and on as I came so very hard.

I felt her body relax and settle on top of mine. I got to see her pussy up close and looked at every part of it as I fingered the lips and put a finger inside of her cunt. I heard her moan quietly and I knew this was a new game I wanted to be part of.

"Can I join in?" I hear a male voice say from the hall way.

 
Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments