Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Experience With Group Sex

"My wife and I have sex with the neighbours"

57
15 Comments 15
31.9k Views 31.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story

On a warm, summery Saturday night we had our neighbours Sue and Jake over for dinner. After consuming the delicious meal prepared by Melanie we all started drinking Tequila Sunrises while we chatted. They went down very well and in copious amounts, so we were all having a good time and feeling quite relaxed. At some point a game of strip poker was suggested and we all agreed to play.

 

 

Luck was with the guys as both girls started to lose from the very beginning of the game. My wife Melanie was the first to have to remove her blouse, which she did with a flourish, revealing a sexy see-through black lace bra. She then lost the following hand and had to remove the bra, leaving her with her tits on display to Jake and myself. That was a lovely view, but it soon got better! Sue lost the next hand and removed her sweatshirt, which proved to have nothing under it except a gorgeous pair of 38-inch knockers! So Jake and I now had two pairs of great tits to ogle! Both girls were sitting with their forearms resting crossed on the tabletop in front of them with their boobs propped on their arms, which made for a wonderful display. I noticed that they both had large, dark, brownish-pink nipples with large aureolae.

 

Jake and I both lost our shirts in short order, then Melanie lost again and had to skin out of her jeans, revealing a nice lacy pair of black bikini panties. Sue then lost and took off her jeans, too, to display white panties. Things were now getting interesting, with both good-looking ladies now wearing nothing but panties. ...and Melanie lost again! This was the point at which I expected her to chicken out; I thought she would balk at getting her panties off in public. Wrong! She raised her backside just far enough off her chair for her to slide her panties down to her knees, then sat again as she slid them all the way off. This, of course, meant that Jake and I, on the opposite side of the table, could not see a thing! I objected strongly and demanded that she stand up and give us a twirl. Jake supported me, also demanding a view of the goodies, so Melanie was a good sport, standing up and turning slowly all the way around so that we got a good view of pubes, pussy and her gorgeous ass.

 

Sue was the next to lose; she followed Melanie's example, only she stood to drop her panties then gave us a twirl. I then lost the next two hands and got naked, leaving Jake the winner.

 

I got up, stark naked, to make the next round of drinks, while both girls lolled naked at the table with no sign of embarrassment. I distributed the drinks and the conversation, inevitably with two beautiful naked women in the room, turned to sex and sexy lingerie. I confessed my love of stockings and waspies, which led to me suggesting to Melanie that she model her blue waspy for us. She agreed and headed off for the bedroom, returning a few minutes later clad in the waspy and four-inch spike heels.

 

Jake and I asked her to walk around the living room a few times so that we could admire the view, which was magnificent! The waspy was blue with black fringes trimming the edges. The sides were cut high above the hips and there was nothing but a thong at the back, so when Melanie was walking around we all had a terrific view of her long, long legs and her world-class ass! I could see Jake's tongue starting to hang out! Melanie then sat back down at the table and we all continued to chat. I suggested to Melanie that to keep in the spirit of things she should lend Sue her red waspy and that Sue should show it off to us, so that we could see what it did for her awesome tits. Melanie agreed to lend it and Sue agreed to wear it. Great!

 

Both women went off to the bedroom to outfit Sue, leaving Jake and I to discuss whether or not the two girls would “go for it”, as Jake put it. I said that I had no idea whether or not Melanie would, as I had never thought she would get naked in company, so now anything was possible. Jake said that he thought Sue would be up for it and his bet was on Melanie going for it, too.

 

When the women rejoined us after a few minutes Sue was dressed in the red waspy and heels, looking quite delicious. Her terrific tits were pushed up and out by the waspy, making them even more enticing as we sat around the table drinking yet more tequila. After enjoying the view for a while I suggested that I would really like it if both women modelled two more outfits, but this time with stockings. The girls exchanged a glance then Melanie said “Okay” and they took off to the bedroom once more to change.

 

Jake and I went through to the living room and sat down on the floor naked, still discussing whether or not we were going to get laid by both women tonight. They were gone for much longer this time, about twenty minutes in all, but the wait was worth it. The first to return was Melanie. She came striding into the living room wearing a white waspy with garters, white stockings and white stilettos, but with no panties! I could not believe it! She strolled bare-assed over to the floor-length curtains and, with that beautiful ass towards us, stretched up to the very top of the curtains to close a small gap, treating Jake and I to a beautiful view of long white stocking-clad legs and perfectly shaped ass framed by garters. She took much longer to complete this simple task than was necessary, milking it for maximum visual effect.

 

When she was satisfied that we were both drooling she walked over and sat on the sofa next to me. Jake was sat on the sofa directly opposite, so when Melanie was comfortably seated she gave him a dazzling smile and proceeded to cross her legs. In doing so she first deliberately dropped her right knee out to the right, thus spreading her legs and giving Jake a clear view of her bare pussy, before kicking her right foot into the air and crossing her right leg over her left with exaggerated slowness, prolonging the moment. What a great slut my wife is! When crossed, Jake had a magnificent view of about five acres of lovely stocking and garter-clad thighs with just a touch of bare pussy showing below. His eyes were just about out on stalks!

 

At this point Sue came trotting into the room wearing more of Melanie's lingerie. She was in a see-through black lace teddy with a thong back and black hold-up stockings with black high-heels. She sat down next to Jake and crossed her legs to give me a lovely view of creamy white thighs above jet black stocking tops. Jake then said “yeah, let's get through to that bedroom and have some fun” and Sue tugged him off the sofa to lead him there.

 

Melanie and I followed them through, but by the time we got there they were already sixty-nining on the bed, with Jake on top with his dick in Sue's mouth and Sue underneath with her legs spread wide open, towards the door, and her black stocking-clad thighs either side of Jake's head as he ate her pussy enthusiastically. I rolled onto the bed and lay on my back next to Sue. Melanie crawled onto the bed, straddled my legs, scooped up my cock in her right hand and started sucking on it heartily. I reached over and slid down the shoulder straps of her white waspy, she obligingly pulled her arms out of them, and I slid the top of the waspy down, freeing her tits.

 

I now had a great view of two gorgeous women, both sucking dick, and Jake with his head between Sue's black-stocking-clad legs chowing down on her pussy! After a few minutes of energetic cock sucking Melanie mounted me cowgirl style , riding me for a few minutes in that position then rolled over onto her back, taking me with her, so that I was now doing her missionary-style. After a hectic few minutes like this she then pulled off me, turned on her side and offered me her ass, looking to be fucked from behind.

 

I slid into the spoon position behind her and she reached through her legs to load my cock into her. I then started to bang her with long, slow, deep and hard strokes. Melanie launched into her patented ass-grind, which involves her jamming her ass and pussy hard back into me to get maximum penetration while rotating her hips in a slow pelvic grind that is designed to drive any man crazy. She gradually increased her pace until she was finally giving me a wild ride that had me slamming into her hard and fast until we both came in a shattering climax that left me gasping for air.

 

I pulled out of Melanie and rolled onto my back to recover, but Melanie had other ideas! As I came to rest on my back Melanie rolled over, straddled me in the cowgirl position, grabbed my cock, slid it back inside her and started to ride me again, hard. She made a great sight, tits swinging as she jacked herself up and down on my dick, white stocking tops and garters framing her beautiful pussy as my cock slid in and out of it and her gorgeous ass riding on top of my balls.

 

At this point I became aware of Sue and Jake again: Jake now had Sue on her back right next to me, her head next to mine, and he was banging her in the missionary position. Her heels were hooked over his hips and he was kneeling upright between her legs really sticking it to her. As Melanie continued to ride me with great style, I saw his eyes start to follow the movements of her ass, almost hypnotized, and to take in the great view of that lovely ass sliding rhythmically up and down my cock. He was perfectly positioned to get maximum enjoyment from his view of her world-class ass and gorgeous hairy pussy riding up and down on a rigid cock framed by long, long legs clad in white stockings with the garters neatly framing it all.

 

Jake reached over, slapped Melanie gently on the ass, and said “Yeah! Ride him, Mel!” as he slid his hand over the delicious curve of her rump, fondling it, while still banging Sue.

2020saradiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
2020saradiamond

Melanie glanced over her shoulder at him and gave him her best megawatt smile that said clearer than any words that he could fuck her any time he liked, the sooner the better. It was at this point that I realized that her cowgirl ride on me was, in fact, a show for Jake's benefit, showing off her goods and skills, and that she could not wait for him to fuck her brains out. So, I reached over to Sue's exposed left tit with my right hand and fondled it gently, rolling the nipple between my thumb and index finger. Sue smiled at me appreciatively and indicated her willingness to do me with the quality of her smile, so I tapped Jake on his leg and nodded towards Melanie. He nodded back and we both pulled our dicks out of our wives and turned to the other one's wife.

 

I rolled into Sue and she turned on her side towards me as Melanie stepped off me into Jake's embrace. I took Sue's magnificent tits into my hands and fondled them thoroughly, tweaking the nipples, then sucked each one in turn. Delicious! When I looked over to Melanie and Jake, I saw that Jake had Melanie on her back with her legs spread wide open, the left leg flat on the bed and the right bent at the knee with her foot flat on the bed. Jake's blond head was between her thighs, in bright contrast with her dark pubic hair, and he was busily eating her out! Her pussy lips were fully open after her strenuous fucking and Jake was running his tongue from the bottom of the pink to the top, slurping with the full length of his tongue. He had developed a rhythm whereby he would lick with three upward strokes, then catch her clitoris on the tip of his tongue and bounce that up and down twice against his lips, then repeat ad infinitum. Melanie was just lying back, wide open, and thoroughly enjoying herself. Who knew she was such a wondrous slut?

 

After several more minutes of kissing and mutual groping I decided that it was time for me to snack on Sue's snatch. I slid down her body, kissing her all the way down, and as I buried my face in her dark bush she obligingly spread her legs wide open, knees up and feet flat on the bed, bat-wing style. I buried my face between her thighs, slid my tongue between the lips of her pussy and started licking her thoroughly along the line of the pink. Her vaginal lips opened up wide and she rapidly became moist.

 

She tasted quite delicious and I ate her out contentedly for quite a while, maybe ten minutes. Sue lay back, spread wide, and enjoyed the attention. While I was probing the depths of her pussy with my tongue I would glance periodically over to see how Melanie and Jake were doing.

 

The first time I glanced over I found that Jake was doing Melanie, on her back, right next to me. The first thing I saw was his ass pumping up and down between Melanie's thighs and his cock plunging in and out of her pussy! I had a great view, because Melanie's long, beautiful, white-stocking-clad legs were wrapped around Jake, with her heels up behind his shoulders and her thighs pressed back against her body by Jake's weight, so her pussy was wide open to my gaze as Jake's dick pounded in and out of it. Jake was supported over her on rigid arms, as if doing push-ups, and she looked very small under him as her head was just level with his ribs. She was thrusting up at him with her hips and pushing down against the bed with her hands in order to get as much dick into her as possible, so she was obviously enjoying herself. Jake was nailing her so hard his ass was going up and down like a donkey engine. The two of them were going at it like rabbits!

 

The second time that I looked up from munching Sue's tasty pussy, Melanie had turned over onto her stomach, with her legs spread wide and her hands beside her shoulders, pushing down, as Jake porked her from behind. Jake was again supported over her body on his straight arms, with his legs together between hers, using a sinuous, snake-like motion of his hips to bang her from behind. He was delivering long, hard thrusts and Melanie was writhing happily on the end of his dick.

 

Looking away from them, I decided that I would mount Sue in the position that she was in, missionary, and I climbed on top of her and nudged my dick into her pussy. However, just as I started to slide into Sue, Melanie moaned loudly with pleasure from a particularly gratifying thrust of Jake's that must have driven right home, and my erection wilted like melting ice-cream! Agh! I rolled off Sue, onto my back, thinking that this splendid evening was over for me, but I got a pleasant surprise.

 

Sue sat up, straddled my legs and started blowing me enthusiastically. She was a terrific sight, sitting astride me with those marvellous tits swinging and wearing nothing but black stockings as she swallowed my cock all the way down! She had a marvellous mouth, soft lips and a busy tongue, and was very skilled, knowing exactly where to lick, and with great suction. Her lip-sticked lips sliding up and down my cock rapidly resurrected my dick, but I made no attempt to remount her because I was enjoying the blow-job too much and did not want it to stop!

 

When I tore my eyes away from Sue's tits for a second I saw Melanie right next to me, just settling on her knees with her forearms on the bed, tits swinging and her ass in the air. As I watched, Jake moved between her legs, up to her ass, gave his dick a couple of quick strokes to stiffen it, then lowered it into her pussy and started doing her doggy-style! Melanie settled down further on her forearms, turned her head over her shoulder to watch his performance, and started giving HIM her ass-grind! The guy looked ecstatic. He grabbed her by her hips and started hauling her ass into him as he drove his dick deep into her with hard, fast strokes. Melanie responded by speeding up her ass-grind and pushing back harder into him to maximize penetration. Her tits were swinging like crazy as Jake hammered into her and her garters on the front of her stocking-tops were buckled right over where she was bent so low and driving back so hard.

 

She gradually forced Jake into a corner of the bed, where he could not back up any farther, and there she stretched out her arms like a cat stretching, to get maximum leverage to push back against his dick, and ground her pussy into him until he shuddered and shook as his dick throbbed inside her and he shot his wad into her, for her second load of the night! (Melanie later told me: “It wasn't hard to make him come. I just trapped him in the corner of the bed and rode him until he exploded!” She was seldom that frank!)

 

I had a ringside seat for all this, as I was lying on my back with my head aligned with Melanie's ass, so I could see her pussy with Jake's cock plunging in and out, and watch her ass flatten as she crammed it back into Jake at the end of each stroke as he rode her to a climax.

 

After Jake had come inside her, Melanie slid off his dick, rolled onto her back between him and me, and proceeded to strip off her stockings and waspy. This was a performance in itself! She first kicked her right leg into the air, then unhooked the garters and peeled the stocking down her long leg, tossing it onto the floor. With her leg elevated Jake and I both had a great view straight up her wide open pussy! She then repeated the process with her left leg, then sat up with her legs extended in front of her, put her hands behind her back to unhook her waspy, and in doing so thrust her tits right out. Beautiful! She tossed the waspy on the floor, then snuggled under Jake's arm and the two of them sat watching Sue expertly blowing me.

 

After a few minutes, Melanie obviously decided that she should join in. She bent forward from the waist, dropping her head into Jake's lap, scooped his cock up in her right hand and popped it into her mouth. She then started to blow him enthusiastically while simultaneously watching Sue do the same thing to me. Because she was directly facing me I was treated to a terrific full-face view of her with her mouth full of cock, her lips making a perfect circle around Jake's dick as her lips slid slowly up and down the shaft with her cheeks hollowed out by the suction she was applying and her eyes wide open as she watched me feeding Sue dick.

 

After maybe ten minutes of watching Jake's wife suck my cock and my wife suck Jake's cock, I decided that this was really not going anywhere and I gently intertwined my hand into Sue's hair and pulled her lovely mouth off my cock. Jake was obviously feeling the same, as he did the same thing with Melanie. Sue and Jake then grabbed their clothes, made their farewells and headed for home.

 

Melanie and I then decided that, having banged the neighbours, it would be a good idea to make love to each other. Melanie sat astride my legs, took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck it back to life. It was amazing – I had not had the energy to do Sue, but Melanie resurrected me! When I was good and hard she climbed over my dick and impaled herself on it in the cowgirl position, then started to ride me energetically. After a few minutes I was bucking up into her so hard that I was actually throwing her up into the air. After maybe ten minutes like this Melanie held me down briefly while she twirled on my dick to assume the reverse cowgirl position then rode me even more frantically in that mode, with me periodically grabbing her tits and ass as they came within reach. Finally we both came together in an explosive climax that left us both gasping for air.

 

That made Melanie's third fuck and third load of the night! Talk about doing all comers! I always knew my wife was very sexy, but it was not until this night that I discovered that she was also a wondrously talented slut! A very fine night.

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments