Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Threesome

"Our First Threesome with another guy"

18
4 Comments 4
75.6k Views 75.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
This is the true story of our first threesome experience (MMF). I am Steve, and my fiancée is Diana. We are a slim and attractive couple, both in our mid-thirties. Diana is around 5ft 8ins, very attractive, slender, with brunette shoulder length hair. I am 6ft 2”, medium build with short dark hair.

We had been on the swinging scene for a couple of years but due to a hectic everyday life we rarely managed to meet people or go to parties etc.

Diana and I had discussed meeting a single guy for a threesome frequently over the past couple of years. We occasionally looked to do something about it by joining various websites and making contact with a handful of guys. Something though always seemed to get in the way, whether it was a problem arising or just us being too busy for that kind of thing.

The fantasy of sharing Diana with another guy hardly ever left my mind though, and I could tell the thought of it was slowly growing more and more appealing in Diana’s mind too.

One evening I took Diana out for a meal at a nice quiet spot we know. I surprised her with three envelopes… each contained details of a carefully prepared weekend package for her to choose from. I gave her one envelope between each course and we discussed that weekend in more detail.

The first envelope was a long weekend in Holland, taking in all the usual sites, checking out the local attractions and capping it off with a visit to ‘FUN4TWO’ swingers club.

Diana gave it some serious thought, smiling all the time over our starter course, then I handed her the next envelope.

The second weekend was a trip to Brighton. We would stay in a classy boutique hotel, go shopping, and meet with a couple for some sexy swinging fun that we would have arranged up front.

We discussed it in more detail over the main course, then I handed her the third and final envelope.

The third weekend was a long weekend in London. The weekend would involve sightseeing various parts of London I knew Diana was interested in seeing. We would stay in a stylish apartment on the River Thames. The weekend would be capped by a meet with a single man, for a long night of threesome fun.

Once she had taken in all three weekends and began to think about which one to go for, I told Diana she had a couple of days to decide and then that would be final, we would then get to work straight after to get plans in place for whichever weekend she chose.

The following evening Diana told me she had decided…. “I want to go to London for the weekend….. ……oh and us meet the single guy too of course” she sniggered.

“That’s fine by me!” I said, and we started making plans. We knew the date already, we just needed to arrange a great place to stay, the sights we wanted to see, and of course the guy we wanted to meet!

Diana did some exhaustive searching and found the perfect place for us to stay for the weekend. It was a private apartment with its own bathroom, kitchen, and a good large bed. It was stylishly decorated inside and in an excellent location near the river. It would serve as an excellent place for us to entertain our guest also, being private with no reception desk, had thick walls, and a large bed!

Now all that was left to do was to find a suitable single guy to join us for the evening. We were already members of swingers website, where we had met one or two couples from previously (that’s another story altogether!) so we used the site to search for single guys that were looking for fun with couples.

We found 3 or 4 suitable guys and sent them an initial message, but ended up chatting to a guy that Diana had spoken to a long time ago when we were thinking of meeting a single guy. It never worked out that time as he left the scene for a while, but he was back on the scene now, and very keen to meet us! This was great as Diana had already spoken to him and knew a bit about him.

After Diana and I had spoken to him again we were happy that he was suitable for our night of fun. He was happy too and booked himself in a hotel nearby.

For this story we will call him ‘Rob’.

Diana and Rob had a very horny chat over webcam one evening a while ago, when we were in contact before. Rob got to see plenty of Diana’s sexy body that time round, but in case he needed reminding, she sent him a few photos to just to keep his interest levels up (amongst over things!).

The weekend came around very quickly. Diana and I drove to the apartment on the Friday and had a nice meal out on our own. The next day we did some tourist things during the day, which Diana really enjoyed (although I was sure she’d enjoy the evening much more!)

We texted Rob to give him directions to our apartment and arranged for him to arrive at 8pm. Before he arrived we got ourselves ready and had a drink for the nerves. Diana asked me to help her decide which lingerie to wear under her dress… which I of course hated every moment of. We decided on a white bra and knickers set with a black outline, and a slinky black Basque which ended under her gorgeous breasts.

We were ready just before 8:00 and sat with our drinks listening to some music I’d lined up earlier. Diana looked as great as ever, wearing a taupe coloured silky dress and knee high brown boots. I could see that she was nervous but I could tell she was confident enough to go ahead with what was planned. I remember thinking how things have slowly changed over the time we’ve been together, and that this amazingly sexy woman who at one time used to blush and giggle at the very suggestion of a threesome with two men was now dressed up in sexy clothing, ready for it to happen to her for real.

Rob arrived promptly at 8:00, he rang the buzzer to the apartment and I buzzed him in.

We said our hello’s at the front door and invited Rob into the apartment. We chatted for a while and then walked down to a nearby bar for a couple of drinks and a chat. The chat went well and very quickly we were laughing and joking about all kinds of things. I could see that Diana was less nervous now and was enjoying herself.

After about an hour we went back to the apartment. I poured us all a drink and put on some chilled and sexy music.

Rob and I both sat on the sofa and Diana came and sat on a stool to the side of me. I could see she was unsure about how we were going to start things off, so I started to kiss her and gestured for her to come and sit on my lap, on the sofa. She did so and we kissed some more, my hands stroking her arms and neck. After leaving us a while Rob slowly joined his hand to things and stroked her thigh. I moved Diana off my thigh and she sat on the sofa between Rob and me. I kissed her again and Rob began kissing her neck and shoulders. Diana moved a hand onto each of our thighs and slowly started exploring our thighs, moving slowly higher and higher.

I slid her dress down over her shoulders so it fell to her waist. Her gorgeous breasts were now half visible, in her classy half cup bra. Rob and I both kissed her neck and chest, which seemed to drive her wild.

I pulled her bra down a little on my side and Rob followed on and did the same his side. Her nipples were exposed and we quickly began to work on them, licking and sucking on a nipple each while caressing her breasts with our hands. Diana’s hands were now finding their way to our groins and rubbing our cocks through our trousers. I was getting extremely horny and we had barely even started!

It was time we got Diana out of her dress… I gestured for her to sit on the low stool next to the sofa and she did. We took a leg each and slid off her brown leather boots, throwing them to the floor behind us. Then we stood her up and I unzipped her dress from behind and lowered it slowly down her body, exposing her to us both. She stepped out of the silky dress and was now stood in front of us, her bra lowered under her breasts and her slim white knickers still on.

“I think it’s time you two stripped as well don’t you!?” she said.

We were unzipping our trousers before she’d finished talking… taking off our shirts and trousers and throwing them in a pile. Rob and I were both down to just our shorts.

I didn’t have to say anything, I wanted Diana on the bed and I knew Rob did too.

She sat back on the stool for a minute and we stood either side of her. I kissed her and played with her breasts while Rob rubbed her thighs and gently rubbed her pussy through her knickers. We wanted her on the bed now so we both carried her to the bed holding an arm and a leg each, and placed her on the bed on her back.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud



We laid either side of her. Rob and Diana started kissing each other and I watched for a while. I moved down to Diana’s pussy, slid her white and black briefs to one side and gently lapped at her pussy just once. I looked up at them both and watched them kissing while Rob played with her breasts. I licked and teased at her pussy through her knickers for a few seconds, breathing heavily on her gorgeous pussy lips. She let out a moan and I slowly slid her knickers down her legs and threw them to the floor.

Her pussy looked so gorgeous I couldn’t wait any longer to taste it. I started licking away at her clit, and teased her pussy lips with my fingers. Rob was working on her breasts with his tongue; she clearly loved the attention she was receiving from us both.

After giving her pussy an intense licking I moved up the bed alongside her. Rob now took his position at her pussy and began licking where I had left off. She let out a gasp as his lips touched her moist pussy for the first time, and she grabbed his head and pulled him into her further.

My cock was aching at this point and I had to get it out of my shorts. I slid them down to my knees and moved my cock to Diana’s mouth. She took a firm grip of my long shaft and then licked the end, taking a string of my pre-cum away into her mouth. She then took my cock fully in her mouth, rolling her tongue over my shaft. I was so horny and turned on by our threesome I knew I couldn’t last very long if she kept sucking me like this so I pulled away and moved over to the sofa, leaving the two of them alone on the bed to play. I sat and watched them on for a while and took some photos of them at it, which made me incredibly horny.

Diana pulled Rob’s underwear to one side and licked the head of his cock then he helped her slide his underwear off. She then began to lick and suck his cock, while I sat watching from the sofa. I took the opportunity to walk around them and take a few more photos as they were getting into a 69 position and giving each other some intense oral sex!

My fiancée was on her back, locked in a 69 with another man as I watched. As I watched I was relieved to be feeling the excitement and emotions that I’d hoped would.

After a while they stopped their intense licking and sucking of each other and Rob moved up to her head. She sucked him off and licked at his balls for a while and he fingered her pussy.

I rejoined them and wanted to tease Diana a little before giving her the fucking she so desperately wanted. I put some lube on a blue vibrator and slid it inside her while she laid back. Rob watched me slide it in and out of her. I needn’t have bothered with the lube as she was soaking wet!

It was time for Diana to get her first fucking of the night. I wanted Rob to be the first to have her, so I pointed out to him the variety of condoms we had on the cupboard. Rob chose a condom and slid it onto his cock. While Rob was preparing, Diana had moved onto all fours and was sucking my cock as I lie on the bed. Rob positioned himself behind Diana and spread her lips with his fingers. Then came the moment I had fantasised about for a long time…he started to fuck her. I watched her face change to give an amazingly horny look of pleasure. Rob held her by the hips and took her slowly from behind while she worked on my cock with her mouth.

Shortly after I moved Diana onto her back and left them alone together again, I wanted to watch him fuck my fiancée…

He fingered her for a while as he stroked his cock, and then he lay on top of her, her legs spread either side of him. They kissed for some time, her hands on his torso.

She reached down and played with his cock, making him stand to attention.

As he approached her with his sheathed cock my stomach knotted and a felt an overwhelming state of excitement… a mixture of jealousy, excitement, protectiveness, and adventure.

As he positioned between her she arched her back, presenting her pussy at the right height for his erect shaft. He slid into her slowly at first, then once he was ready her put her flat on her back and moved right over her in missionary position. She began to moan out loud as he became clearly harder while he was fucking her.

Any reservations she may have had were nowhere to be seen now, as she wrapped her stocking covered legs around his arse and pulled him deeper into her.

His head was right over hers as he built up speed and power, her moans becoming louder and louder. They kissed for a while as he thrust away, starting to pump her pussy hard and fast. She was screaming uncontrollably like I’ve only heard a few times before.

Then things calmed down for a while and we all caught our breath…if we hadn’t then I and Rob would have come and I was no way ready for that yet, and I wanted Diana to get much more attention!

Diana went off to the bathroom to cool herself down, and to put on a new mystery outfit that Rob hadn’t seen. Rob and I sat for a few minutes chatting and chilling to the background music, and the Diana appeared from the bathroom, in a black full length body stocking.

Rob and I decided to play a game on Diana so we blindfolded her in the middle of the lounge and made her kneel on the floor. We then turned the music up loud and walked around her a bit, confusing her senses as to which of us was standing where.

There she was in her sexy body stocking, her gorgeous body on display underneath. Whilst she was knelt blindfolded we started to stroke and touch her body, while she had no idea which of us was doing what to her.

We stood her up and then continued our game. Rob put his mouth between her legs and gently licked and breathed on her pussy while I stood behind her and played with her arse and legs and kissing her neck. After a while lowered her back to her knees and gestured her towards Rob’s cock. I left her sucking him for a while then I stood alongside him.

We stood either side of her and presented our cocks to her mouth. She took our cocks in her hands and sucked us both together, being sure to wank off the cock that wasn’t currently getting her mouth. We stood close together so she could move from one to the other.

After a few minutes we picked her up, and led her to the bed on her own, still blindfolded, wondering what was going to happen next. Rob wanted to fuck her again so he put on another condom and approached her on the bed. She spread her legs for the unknown person approaching, and he slowly entered her and began fucking her for the second time.

Rob started to pump away at her, her hands grabbed on his arse as he pumped away at her. He put his hands under her arse cheeks for extra leverage and took her hard and fast again, her blindfold still on.

Rob leaned into her and they kissed more while he continued to fuck her, Diana raised her knees up to her chest, to allow him to get deeper inside her. This clearly excited Rob a lot as he came close to coming, which he didn’t want to do just yet so he stopped and moved away.

Diana was still laid there, blindfolded and looking horny as hell. Her neck was a deep red all around, and she was breathing heavily. I took Rob’s place and started to fuck her for a while, she was so wet from the sex she had already had that my hard cock slid straight into her right up to my balls. This excited me so much that I was ready to come in no time at all so I pulled out of her and removed her blindfold. She looked around the room and smiled now that she knew who was who.

I told Rob that Diana wanted us to finish off and come on her body. We laid either side of her and she turned to her side, facing Rob. They kissed while I took Diana from behind, holding her arse cheeks while I pumped her pussy. Each of my thrusts was pushing her mouth towards his, making them kiss more and more. I couldn’t take any more and was ready to come, so Rob moved back and Diana lay on her back and lowered her body stocking, revealing her breasts for me. I came all over her gorgeous tits, exploding almost uncontrollably, with Rob to my side.

I moved aside for Rob to add his load to her body. I took photos as he was positioned above her, she was wanking his cock sucking him off….then he was ready too and he came over her tits, adding to the load I had already put there.

We all lay on the bed and had a good laugh and chat for a while. Once we’d caught our breath we got dressed and said goodbye to Rob, and said thanks and see you soon. Rob left with a smile on his face, while Diana and I went back to bed and chatted about all that had happened, grinning all the time. We had the most amazing sex with each other for the next few days after!

THE END

Published 
Written by CoupleInspired
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments