Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Threesome Adventure Continues

"A well hung guy joins a hot couple in the bedroom for an experience neither will ever forget."

12
3 Comments 3
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
When your passionate kisses suddenly ease and a small gasp escapes your lips, I know that it must have happened. You’ve been kissing me like I love. Your soft lips, plump and yielding, push against mine as your wet, dextrous tongue slides and entangles with my own. There is nothing sexier that the feeling of an erotically charged, moist kiss. Especially if it’s being enjoyed naked with the woman you love.

As our tongues entwine and our lips merge into a single organ, one of your hands cups my aching balls and caresses my engorged manhood. I can feel the cool slipperiness of my precum lubricating each of your sensual strokes. A sure fire sign that the effect you’re having on me is as horny as it gets! Wrapped tightly around my neck, your other arm supports your weight as you kneel over my lounging body. I’m sitting propped up against the headboard on pillows whilst my woman, you, kneel prone in front of me. Your back is arched sexily (dangerously naughtily) before me. Your bottom lifted high into the air as if offering itself to my lustful thoughts.

I’m so wrapped up in your erotic energy that I almost forget what we are doing here. This momentary amnesia fades instantly as the pressure of your kiss eases abruptly. Your eyes look up and THAT gasp escapes your lips. Some innate, autonomic response kicks in and blood rushes into my already engorged cock. It makes me smile to think it’s been tricked into thinking it will soon be taking pleasure in your body.

Clarity comes quickly as I trace my eyes over your head and across your arching back. Drawn like a moth to a flame I run my hands lightly over your hanging breasts and up over your sides to your waist. Normally my caresses would carry on their trajectory and continue up across your hips to rest delicately on the soft roundness of your naked bottom. Not tonight though. This time they can’t. Not because I don’t want them to but because tonight my hands are sharing your body with another pair of capable hands.

I can see the owner of the hands behind you, but YOU can only feel his intention. I wonder how you feel with my hands gripping your waist and another pair laid lightly on your hips. I wonder what is going through your mind. I wonder if you can feel the heat of his body. I wonder if you can sense the heat of desire radiating from his unsheathed cock as it stands to attention so close to your most intimate of areas.

I’m brought quickly back into reality as I see the other pair of hands grip and flex as they use your hips to pull you back toward the heat. It’s a position we’ve both never experienced before and, as you hold my gaze to ensure I’m looking directly into your green eyes, I feel your grip round my neck and on my shaft tighten and your body tense. Although I can’t see the actual event, I know that this is the moment that you feel his big, thick, naked cock nudge up against your pussy. A guttural moan passes your lips as you push back against his hard organ. Your animalistic moans continue against my neck as your feel the large head of his penis slide between your moistened lips and slide inch by inch deep into hot folds of your body.

He must have started to rhythmically slide his cock out and then back into your hot, wet pussy. As your body sways back and forth against mine, you bite your lip and close your eyes.

ScarletteThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteThomson

I can only surmise that you’ve realised the erotic nature of what you’re doing. You are, after all, allowing yourself to be penetrated by another man’s cock whilst your own husband’s penis throbs in your hand. I wonder if you feel liberated at your unashamed sexuality. I know that watching you lose yourself in pleasure has made me want you more than ever before. This feeling is magnified beyond measure as I feel your breasts brush my chest in regular, delicious movements. Firstly, your delicate nipple is forced against my chest before brushing quickly forward across my own sensitive skin. The return stroke is slower and lighter to the touch as your body is returned to the start of the rhythmic cycle. As you kiss my lips and hold my head close, I notice how the exquisite pressure of your lips, like the movement of your breasts, hardens and softens in synchronised motion. It doesn’t take me long to realise that the cyclical movement of your body matches each of his slow, forceful thrusts.

Now your tongue explores my mouth with a certain delirious quality. Like your mind and body are drunk on the pure erotism of the moment. I absorb each and every second and savour the moment as our fantasy becomes reality.

As if guided by an innate force, you shift your position and move lower down my body. Your one hand wrapped around my neck, claws down my chest and begins to massage my buttocks and thighs. Your touch is hard and forceful as your other hand begins to piston rhythmically on my throbbing manhood. With my cock pulsing in your hand you lower your head and take me in your mouth. You allow the rhythm of the cock thrusting into your body to dictate the rhythm as you suck and lick my cock. I’m right on the edge of an explosive orgasm when you look up at me. Your big green eyes look so delightfully sultry and, with my cock between your lips, my brain can’t hold on any more. Our friend is watching you suck my cock and his thrusts quicken. As I feel you being fucked harder and harder and I can hold on no longer and release. Spurt after spurt of my hot cum sprays out with a huge force and quickly fills your mouth. It feels as if it will never stop as you swallow what you can. There’s more than I’ve ever cum before and you simply can’t take it all. Some of my cum drips from your mouth and over your chin. You look at me and smile because you know that the sight of you with cum dripping from your mouth would please and arouse me greatly.

The sight of you expertly swallowing my cum is enough for our well hung friend. You are flung forwards abruptly and then go still as the guys cock releases deep inside you. It's accompanied by a deep grunt which is reciprocated by you with a yielding whimper as you feel his cum spurting with incredible force into your willing pussy. With a final flourish you grab my head and pull me into a loving kiss as you feel the last spasms of his cock releasing into you.

As we lie together, alone and in a loving embrace, we kiss and chat about the experience. I can’t help smiling as you walk to get another bottle of wine. If I’d thought the whole thing had been a dream I’m left under no illusion that it was real as I notice the tell tale sign of our visitor's presence running down your inner thigh. I laugh inwardly as my cock springs back into life. Now its my turn to feel that warm, inviting pussy I love so much.

Published 
Written by Fantasypenman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments