Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out Of Control

"Sally Losses control on a girls night out"

14
4 Comments 4
17.5k Views 17.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Sally’s middle finger on her left hand slid effortlessly inside of herself as she laid naked on the bed. Her body felt like it was on fire, she was so turned on that it was hard for her brain to comprehend what was going on.

The night started off simple enough. A girl’s night out in the town after work on a Friday night as a work Christmas party, some quiet drinks a laugh or two and even a bit of dancing. Of course a group of woman drunk at a night club without their partners quickly gathered the attention of all the males around, thinking that sooner or later the alcohol would destroy the group’s inhibitions. They were right, and as the night continued it seemed most of the happily-married wives seemed to forget they had a man at home and instead teased and flirted with the men around them.

Sally was no different. She loved James and never ever thought of cheating on him but she found that on this night, with way too much to drink, her normal barriers where coming down quickly. By midnight she was dirty dancing with three different guys, her friends now no longer in sight after calling it a night earlier. At one AM she was doing shots with the three of them and by two A.M she was sauntering out of the club following them to their hotel after last drinks was called.

Now here she was, lying on their hotel room bed, naked, drunk and so horny nothing else mattered to her. Even when she felt the cold of her golden wedding band brush against her lips as her finger buried deep within her, Sally’s mind never worried about her husband at home. Sally’s left hand continued to fulfill her sexual desires working her wet pussy sending a thrill through her body, not once thinking of her man at home alone waiting for her return.

“Mmhmm.” Sally moaned as she bit her bottom lip letting her own pleasure wash over her body. To increase her own pleasure she leaned back into the soft pillows and opened her legs as wide as she could opening herself up to allow her to glide her fingers in even deeper into her body. The palm of her hand pressed against her own clit as her middle finger was so deep into her. This sent her over the edge, climaxing in a silent wave as she continued to bite her bottom lip.

As her climax subsided she slowly opened her eyes. Sally’s eyes adjusted to the dark room making out the three silhouettes standing not too far from the bed that had been watching her closely as she had been pleasuring herself.

While Sally’s clothing was all over the hotel floor the three men watching her where still fully dressed. They stood stunned in silence watching this married housewife as she was pleasuring herself in front of them still not too sure how they could find such a woman. All three of them never figured they would find someone like this when they had left the hotel for drinks on the town some six hours ago. 

As Sally’s eyes adjusted to the low light she continued to stroke herself, running her finger tips along her body lightly letting her nails torment her skin. She could start to see the three men better all standing there with semi-shocked looks on their faces. Sally figured she had surprised them having just walked into the room, stripping off and then pleasuring herself all in front of three complete strangers. They were all young, younger then she was, Sally guessed that they were all in their mid to early twenties and had probably never come across such a sexually confident woman like her before. Sally never used to be this confident but over the last couple of years her husband James had changed all that.

“So are you going to let a woman play on her own?” Sally asked quietly to the three men in front of her.

“Hmm.” Was the only response. Sally was sure she had taken them all off guard by her actions but she was horny and did not want to mess around. Subtle hints never worked and she wanted all three of them after all why should she not have a bit of fun for once. She had heard so many stories from her friends, now it was her turn to live a fantasy.

“Fuck it.” The man in the middle said pulling his t-shirt off quickly followed by his jeans. The other two still did not move they just continued to watch the show. At least now Sally knew who was the dominate / leader of the three. He was also the same one that had suggested they head back to the hotel.

Sally repositioned herself now kneeling on the edge of the bed as the first of the three walked over to her. There was nothing graceful or romantic about his actions more desperate and out of control as he presented his hard cock to Sally holding it in his hand and moving right up to her lips.

Sally was so horny she opened her mouth for him and let him slid his cock right into her wet waiting lips. He was so much bigger then James and she strained to open her jaw enough to take him but she surprised herself being able to do so with little discomfort. He felt so hard as he slid in side of her mouth filling her quickly. She did her best to suck on him as he did so but he was very much more intent on fucking her mouth then having her suck on him.

She felt his left hand run through her hair as he held her in place he continued to fuck her mouth not slowing down in any way. The fact he felt so desperate and needy for her made her even more turned on, there was no love in his actions, only lust.

Sally could not see but knew his other two friends where watching closely as she gave their friend a blowjob. That thought alone of her being watched turned her one even more then what the situation already had. He body was on fire, her mind was racing. She had always fantasized about being the center of attention and now she was in front of two horny guys as a she sucked on a third.

Being that she was so turned on she worked hard to take his cock a lot more then she normally would. With each thrust of his hips he slid into her mouth a little deeper each time until she could almost take all of him down her throat. Each time he did this she felt the sensation that she was going to gag on his cock but she fought it off and continued since she was so turned on. Sally was unsure what was turning her on the most-the fact a total stranger was fucking her mouth or that his friends were also standing there watching it happen.

Sally’s body felt like it was on fire as the stranger continued to fuck her mouth. Her senses where so aware of the world around her, she could feel his hard cock in her mouth, her jaw straining to take him and the sounds her mouth made as she was being fucked. The more her mind thought about it the more sensitive her body became, and as his hand wound itself into her hair it seemed to bring her right to the edge of climax once more.

She had been so focused on herself and the stranger with her, she never noticed that the other two men had now stripped out of their clothing and had made their way over to the bed as well. She caught the movement out of the corner of her eye, their hard cocks now within reach of her.

Sally reached out to both of them taking their hard cocks in each of her hands and started to slowly stroke them. She could not see too much of what she was doing as the first one did not let up fucking her mouth. He did so even harder now that she was sure he was watching her jerking his friends off at the same time.

The first stranger released Sally’s hair and she started to work all three cocks going from one to the other sucking hard on it, bringing them close to the edge them moving to the next. All three cocks felt huge to her as she continued to work them one by one. Sally could feel her own lust building inside of her each time she brought one of them to the edge and then quickly moved on feeling in control of an out-of-control situation.

Each stranger was slightly different. The first one she had started to suck was rough, forceful and demanding as she sucked on him. The next a little gentler not really touching her and letting her do all the work. The third was in between the two holding his own cock in his hand and feeding it to her waiting lips each time she would suck on him. As she continued Sally felt the three of them becoming more desperate as the three strangers clawed at her body, grasping her breasts, her hair, her face, lusting after her body as she brought them closer and closer to climaxing.

After sucking on each cock a number of times she could feel her own drool dripping of her chin as she had her mouth fucked multiple times by the three strangers. This was not the look of a married woman who had a husband and kids at home. This was more like a high-budget porn video. The thing that scared her the most as he reminded her of what she was doing was that she was so turned on by it and never thought it was wrong.  She had never been so naughty, so slutty; and she loved it.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

One of the strangers cocks disappeared from the circle around her and she suddenly felt a pair of large masculine hands on her hips sliding her back onto her hands and knees. He manhandled her into position treating her more like their play thing then a woman. The thought turned her on so much being used in such a way.

Sally continued to suck on the two cocks in front of her as she felt the tip of the third press against her already dripping, wet pussy. It slowly entered her, opening her up like a flower as his cock went deeper and deeper inside of her. She knew this was the cock of the gentlest of the three as he eased his way into her. His strong powerful hands held her hips tightly supporting her as she continued to work on the two cocks in front of her sucking on one then the other.

Sally felt like her body was experiencing sensory overload and was sometimes unable to process all that was going on. The pleasure of the stranger behind her inside her wet pussy was multiplied by the two cocks in front of her that she continued to suck on as best she could.

It was not long before she completely lost track of which cock was owned by which stranger as they continued, each one feeling more and more desperate to have her. It was like a lustful fight-each cock fighting to have her more than the other, and Sally did her best to accommodate each of them wanting more and more as each second past.

Once again, Sally was roughhoused from the position she was in and almost pulled away from the man that was behind her. She was lifted up as a body slid beneath her and then lowered onto the waiting cock. It slid effortlessly inside of her as she was now so horny and wet that she could take any sized man with ease. The others quickly surrounded her once again as she sat on the hard cock beneath her.

Sally bounced on the cock beneath her letting it pound away at her pussy as she worked one cock with her mouth and the other with her hands. She changed from cock to cock both now lubed up with her saliva. She could feel her orgasm building quickly. There was no way she could hold back any longer and wouldn't slow down, forcing her orgasm to build and explode all over the strangers' cock that was deep inside of her.

As Sally did her best to catch her breath the three strangers took the opportunity to once again change her position. This time one of the cocks she was sucking on disappeared and she felt a strong hand placed onto the middle of her back pushing her down onto the man she was on top of. As she leaned down laying across the stranger she felt the hand slid down to her butt cheeks spreading her open exposing her ass.

Normally the thought of anal sex worried her, she would always take it slow with James, make him ease himself into her, sometimes be too scared to even try it. Today was different, she wanted it all and nothing was going to stop it.

“Fuck my arse.” Sally moaned between breaths still with a cock deep inside of her pussy.

The stranger did not need to be asked twice, his saliva lubed cock forcefully sliding deep into her anus. His thrust took her breath away, Sally did her best, but all she could do was scream as he drove himself so deep into her. She felt so full now with a cock in her pussy and arse, a feeling she had never felt before with two cocks.

As she screamed, the third stranger took advantage of her opened mouth, and slid his hard cock in, starting to fuck her once more. Quickly, the three strangers started to work together finding a rhythm where the two would push themselves into her pussy and arse together, which impaled her mouth onto the third strangers cock. Sally let her body go as limp as she could, letting them take total control of her and do as they pleased to her body.

The stranger below her had his hands on her hips moving her to a rhythm where the other stranger had slid his hand up to her shoulders and back of her neck. By doing this he had total control over her and the way she sucked on the third stranger pushing her mouth down onto the cock in front of her with each of his powerful thrusts.  

Sally was continually climaxing so relentlessly she could hardly breathe.   That could have also been the fact that she was deep throating a huge cock as well. The two cocks behind her were so deep it was almost like they were touching inside of her setting her body on fire in ways she had never known were possible. If not for the cock deep in her mouth, she would have been screaming the hotel down.

She heard the stranger she was sucking on groan and she knew he must have been close to climaxing as his cock started to pulse in her mouth. Sally pushed herself deeper onto him working to push him over the edge.

“Fuck.” He grunted as he pulled out of her mouth his cock throbbing.

A thick, hot squirt of his white cum splashed across her face laying ropes of cum across her cheeks and wet, swollen lips. Sally naturally reclined from his cock but the stranger behind her knew just what was happening and thrust hard inside of her arse pushing her back onto his friends cock as he came. Sally’s senses was flooded as the overpowering taste of his sweet, salty cum flooded her mouth. She did her best but there was no way she could contain so much cum, it dribbled from her mouth and down her chin.

“Swallow my cum you slut,” he moaned and Sally complied. She sucked the cum from his cock and made a show of gulping down each and every drop she could as the others continued to thrust in and out of her.

The two strangers behind her suddenly slid out of her. It was like an unspoken sign they both could not hold on and longer.

“Kneel,” the most dominant of the two demanded, sliding Sally off the end of the bed and onto her knees. Both of their cocks were now in front of her and she quickly took one in each hand and started to lick the tip of the cock that had seconds ago been deep within her pussy. Sally could tell because she could taste her own juices all over his cock.

Sally then turned to the other cock, and swallowed it quickly feeling so naughty knowing that it had not long ago been deep within her own arse.

“Oh!  You dirty little slu…..” the stranger said, his words lost as he suddenly exploded deep into Sally’s mouth. Once again her mouth was flooded with a strangers cum. His cum quickly overflowed from her mouth and down her body. Sally could not swallow him quick enough as he continued to cum over and over.

Finally she freed his cock from her mouth, the sweet, salty taste of his cum in her mouth overpowering all of her senses. She then looked up at the last stranger who had not cum.

“Your turn.” She said looking him in his eyes, her mouth dripping with the cum from his friends and her body glistening with streams of their semen over her body. She started to jerk his cock as she stuck out her tongue licking the tip of his cock. The overpowering taste of her own juices on his cock made her feel so slutty as she flicked her tongue across the head of his cock.

She felt his cock start to throb and knew he was close to cumming. Instead of putting him in her mouth she pulled away a bit wanting to put on a show this time. She opened her mouth and looked up at all three strangers. The look was enough and sent him over the edge as a thick, white, hot rope of cum found its mark squirting across her tongue.

Sally closed her eyes letting the sensation wash across her as his cum covered her face before dripping down her body. There was so much of it, her body glazed in the sweet sticky cum of three complete strangers.

Sally opened her eyes to look at the three strangers but there was but darkness. Confusion quickly set in, had their cum covered her eyes and she could not see? Why had the lights gone out?

Slowly Sally’s mind started to catch up as she continued to try and control her own breathing. There was light, the warm red glow of her bed side table clock which now read 3:42 am. She was in her own bed and a soft exhale next to her from James helped her suddenly realize she was in her own bed and had always been.  

“Oh my god, it was a dream!” Sally said silently to herself. She slithered her hands down her body to find how wet she had become from her dream, her silk knickers soaked through. Her body was on fire and she wanted more. Slowly she slid her hands from her body to her husband’s next to her. As she found his erect cock she slowly slid down to suck on him.  He would never know what had made her so turned on.

Published 
Written by XJamesX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments