Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

P90SEX adventures part 2A

"A group of six friends pick up where they left of the night before. The P90SEX game is taken to a n"

10
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
7.5k words 7.5k words
The P90SEX Adventures Part #2A

What an experience; last night was simply incredible! Who’d have known that this type of thing happened behind the closed doors of none other than the Penthouse suite of a reputable downtown hotel? Such beautiful views from both the inside and out!

Allie and I laid in our own bed back in our hotel room, not saying a word. We had spent a lot of energy last night and were taking the time to rejuvenate and enjoy each other’s company. She felt so good lying alongside of me.

With her head resting on my chest, Allie asked me, “So what did you think of last night?”

“My love,” I replied, “never did I think that we could do something like that. You know you never cease to amaze me. I’m sure that it was you that made Nadia, Kim and Natalie feel comfortable with their sexuality and it was John and I who benefited from it. You women were so beautiful and drove me crazy. Initially, I was scared of the amount of sexual energy that you were giving off, but that feeling subsided really fast. I have never known so much pleasure.”

“Me?” Allie responded. “From the very start of the evening, you were the director of a blockbuster yet to be made. I think that you created the sexual tension that we all felt last night when you were first introduced to them. Don’t you remember gradually moving my skirt up my leg until John could see that I was not wearing any underwear and that my pussy was completely clean-shaven? It got me so aroused. I almost couldn’t believe it when his wife, Nadia, asked me to toy with John, to drive him wild for her. From that point, I was like a different person. My deepest desires took over me.”

I smiled as I replayed parts of the evening in my head. “Last night was like a thousand fantasies all in one! The adventures in the Penthouse were amazing, but the initial bar scene was almost better than that because it was more daring. We had only just met those people. For me to see you flirt like that with John was special, I’m so glad that I was there to witness it. It didn’t take much to convince John to have some fun with you.”

Allie agreed, “Yes, the bar scene was something else, wasn’t it?! The idea of getting off in public is so exciting for me. I had a great time in the Penthouse suite though with all of those beautiful women. I always suspected that sex with a woman would be amazing.”

“I wonder if anyone else in the bar saw what was going on at our table,” I said.

Allie replied, “Oh, definitely. When I was leaning against you with my skirt revealing my upper thighs I saw the group of guys at the next table looking over and exchanging comments. I guess these guys would have loved to have joined us. Oh well, maybe next time!!” Then with a slight pause, she added, “Do you think that we are going to hook up with our new friends again tonight? Did you want to do anything special?”

I was stunned for a second as I considered what Allie had just told me. “I didn’t know there were guys watching us in the bar,” I said. “Well at least they had a good show. You are unbelievably sexy. I think that I would love to have some more fun with our friends tonight, but this needs two votes. It is nothing without you.”

“Oh for sure,” Allied replied. “I would love to. What should we do?”

“Our friends were very curious about our P90SEX activities,” I said. “Why don’t we pick another one for us all to enjoy. I’m sure that we could adapt one from our list so that it works for a group of six. I just hope they all come back, but if the two girls, Kim and Natalie, don’t turn up, I would be OK with sharing our fun with just Nadia and John.”

“I agree”, said Allie. “But it would be nice to have another threesome with just the girls. It felt so good last night.”

“Honey, if you want to be in a threesome with two other women, I am not going to argue! Just be sure to know that I will be watching!” I said. “It’s better than any Disney movie I have ever seen.”

Allie said thoughtfully, “I know which P90SEX activity we could use… the one that requires us to spend the evening in a strip club. It’s another activity where we can all have some fun. What do you think?”

“It’s a great idea”, I said. “I even know of a club where we could find some nice guys to dance for you girls. It’s not too far from here. Let’s get dressed and go visit Nadia and John. We can present our idea to them and see if they are up for it.”

We both dressed casually in jeans, and took the elevator to the top floor. Hand-in- hand, we walked to the Penthouse suite and knocked on the door. John opened the door and invited us in. John and I shook hands, but he pulled Allie into him and gave her a long kiss on the mouth. Allie did not even flinch and reciprocated with enough passion to make his knees weak. It was a great beginning to yet another evening full of fantasies.

Nadia came out of her room wearing sweat pants and a lycra T-shirt. She had obviously been out for a jog to boost her energy levels up. She came and gave me a nice kiss, not exactly the way John did with Allie, but more than just friends would and she reached out to hug Allie.

John looked groggy. “I just woke up a few minutes ago,” he said. “I’ve been trying to recover from our full evening of passion last night and to prepare myself for what might happen again tonight! But I’m getting a bit hungry now.”

There was a knock on the door. “Here’s the rest of the gang,” John said as he opened the door and welcomed both Natalie and Kim in. I was so happy to see them back.

Everyone exchanged hugs and kisses and made themselves comfortable in the living room. Nadia opened a bottle of bubbly and distributed it evenly into six glasses. She passed the glasses around the group and excused herself to go and freshen up. I couldn’t help noticing that everyone looked rested and ready to party again.

When Nadia returned, John announced, “Guys I don’t know about you but I’m hungry. Earlier on, Nadia and I were talking about going out for dinner. Would anyone care to join us?”

We all answered “Definitely!” at about the same time. Curiously, everyone was acting very casually and avoiding any mention of the events from last night. As much as we were enjoying each other’s company, there was a certain tension in the air, and as I was about to ‘break the ice’, I was beaten to the punch by Natalie.

“Guys, this is killing me,” she started. “No-one has said a word about last night. Tell me I’m not the only one who thought that it was a night to remember. There were so many ‘firsts’ for me last night. I have never done anything like that before. For instance, I’ve never had sex with someone I just met, I’ve never been with more than one person at the time and I’ve never had a woman go down on me. We were all so good together. It couldn’t have just been the alcohol that we drank in the bar.”

John raised his glass and agreed, “Last night was certainly incredible. To be honest, I wasn’t so sure if I hadn’t just dreamed it all.”

Natalie continued, “I’m grateful that it started off slowly for me. Allie’s story about yesterday’s sensual massage started a fire inside of me and made me want something more than I have ever had before. When Nadia gave Allie the green light to tease her husband, I was so turned on and wanted to watch her in action. For me to undress in front of a stranger was so difficult at first but wow, what a rush. I’m glad I was able to do that with all of you.”

Kim had a big smile on her face and said, “Last night was a night to remember for me too. I have fantasized about things like that before but never imagined it being real. Allie and Andre’s P90SEX list has made me so inquisitive. There’s so much more that I want to try now. Are there any other activities that you could maybe share with us all tonight?”

“We have a complete series of activities”, I replied. “I’m not too sure that all of them apply to a group of six, but Allie and I have had an idea.”

Allie looked at me to make sure we were on the same page and said, “The one that we thought of requires us to visit a dance club with male strippers. It’s something that I think we could all enjoy, wouldn’t you agree ladies? We could find one tonight after dinner.”

With excitement in her voice Nadia said, “What a great idea! I have never been to a dance club where men are stripping. I think that it will be great fun for us ladies, but what about our men?”

I looked at her and answered her question, “There is a club close by that admits men if they are accompanied by women, so I guess we qualify! I’m all for being surrounded by excited women. What do you say John?”

John glanced over at Nadia, “It’s perfectly OK with me. I would love to see my wife’s reaction to having a selection of naked guys around her,” John said with a grin from ear to ear.

“I can’t promise that I will keep my hands to myself, my love. It will be like my very own buffet of cocks!” Nadia replied.

“OK,” I said. “We’ll go there after dinner. I know a nice Japanese restaurant within walking distance of here. I will call ahead and reserve a table for six. The strip club is very close to it.”

John eyed off Allie and then turned to Nadia and said, “It was so sexy knowing that Allie wasn’t wearing any underwear last night. I would love for you to do that tonight, honey.”

We did not wait long for Nadia’s answer, “If it would excite you my love, it would be my pleasure to do that for you. But I wouldn’t like to be the only one without underwear!”

Natalie and Kim looked at each other hesitantly. Then a smile came to Kim’s face, “I’m good for it, how about you Natalie? Although I do think that the guys should do something also. Why don’t we all agree to go without underwear tonight?”

John laughed and jumped up to answer, “I agree!”

We all agreed to the deal and went back to our rooms to get changed. The ice had certainly been broken and the night promised to be yet another good one.

We all met in the lobby and started our journey downtown. It was a beautiful summer’s night for walking around the town. The streets looked so decorative all lit up.

As far as I could tell, the women had all met our agreed upon dress code although I was hoping to verify it sometime throughout the evening. They were all so nicely dressed and looked fantastic.

The discussions, as we were walking, were all about nothing and everything all at the same time as you’d expect with a group of people whom you have known for less than 24 hours. But it was like we are all such good friends from a long time ago.

At the restaurant, the waiter directed us to our table. I had been to this restaurant once before and remembered having a great time there. All of the tables came with built-in hotplates where a cook would come and prepare your meal right in front of you. But as well as being great cooks, the people that worked there where keen entertainers. Their skills and clever antics that they performed whilst preparing the meal, kept customers amazed and entertained for hours. Needless to say, it was more than just a great meal that I was expecting to share with our friends.

Our table was in the shape of a ‘U’ around our hotplate. The padded bench-seat seated us very comfortably. Incidentally, the couples were separated at the table; John sat between Natalie and Allie, and I sat between Nadia and Kim. We were quick to order our first round of drinks and started chatting about the evening to come while we perused the menu.

I was in a bit of a daydream, admiring just how beautiful all our women were when I heard Nadia announce, “I don’t know about the rest of you ladies, but I would like to check to make sure that our men are respecting the deal that we made. I suggest we perform an inspection!”, and she winked over at Kim.

Before I knew it, Nadia and Kim had reached directly for my crutch and proceeded to unzip my pants. In no time my penis was out of my pants and being fondled by two pairs of hands. My penis responded immediately and was ready for some action. I glanced over to see Allie and Natalie doing a similar thing to John.

The girls seemed happy with their findings, however, not to be out done, I said, “Well it would only be fair if you ladies showed us that you also respected our deal. Wouldn’t you agree, John?”

The ladies obliged, one by one, by discreetly revealing that they were indeed not wearing any underwear and even spread their legs just wide enough for us to catch an alluring glimpse of their pussies. Oh, so sexy.

As the waiter approached our table, I placed my serviette on my lap to cover my penis and John quickly did the same. The girls showed no such modesty and left their dresses hoisted. Naturally, the waiter noticed this but said nothing; the only sign of his discovery was the huge smile on his face. There was no way that he could have had a very clear view of all the girls from where he stood, but he at least took in glimpses of both Natalie and Kim.

We all laughed casually and ordered some drinks, returning our attention to the menu. I already knew what I was going to order, so left my menu on the table and used my hands to explore the laps of the girls sitting on either side of me. Gently, I massaged their thighs, and gradually moved my fingers between their legs and up towards their lips. Neither one of them offered any resistance to me. My fingers traced the contour of their lips and dared to go inside of them. I could feel their wetness and I started to feel both women respond to me by rhythmically moving their hips to encourage my wondering fingers.

Alongside of us, I got the sense that Allie and Natalie were busy with John too. He was reclined back in his seat and had his arms up out of the way while Natalie and Allie seemed busy with their hands under the table. It was very daring but we were careful to avoid the attention of the other patrons at the restaurant.

The waiter came back with our drinks and took his time to distribute them to us one at a time, obviously taking advantage of his position and getting a good look at the girls. With a big smile on his face, he took our orders and announced that the chef be coming to our table shortly.

As we waited, Nadia asked “Are the guys at the dance club really going to be fully naked? Will they dance close enough for us to be able to touch them?”

I answered her, “I’m not sure about the touching but they will definitely be fully exposed and right in front of your face, so be sure not to bite!”

We spotted the chef approaching our table with his trolley of utensils and prepared food. The girls gracefully brought their skirts back down over their thighs to avoid any distractions for the poor guy having to perform his daring knife tricks requiring extreme concentration and precision.

The guy’s skills were astounding. For the entire time that he was cooking for us, he kept us amazed and totally entertained. He made the girls laugh so much with his cheekiness, but man, he was good at what he did. He would swing his knife around furiously creating food that was perfectly prepared and artistically presented. Before we knew it, our meals were before us, ready to be eaten. His team of assistants came to clean up and we were left to enjoy our small feast.

While we ate, Kim and Nadia took turns in fondling my penis and kept me erect throughout the entire meal. I would have loved to have asked one of them to take me in their mouth under the table but the restaurant was not dark enough for that to go unnoticed. I glanced over at John and watched as his hands kept disappearing under the table; obviously he, too, was enjoying himself with both my wife and Natalie. Eventually, we finished eating, skipping out on dessert, and headed straight for the club.

On the way to the club, my wife and I walked hand-in-hand next to Nadia and John who were doing the same. Kim and Natalie walked side by side just in front of us and were attracting lustful glances from many of the men that passed by.

Allie glanced at me and said, “How was your meal, my love? I was very impressed by that erection you had for the entire time that we were at the restaurant. I guess none of us needed to order dessert after the little treats that we were giving each other!”

“It was very exciting eating like this,” I explained. “Our friends are amazing. I’m just glad that the food came in bite-sized pieces, so that I always had a free hand. And how about your little treats, how did you enjoy your meal?”

Knowing that I was an avid Beatles fan, Allied sang, “I get by with a little help from my friends, Yeah!” We both burst into laughter and were joined by both Nadia and John with a chorus of the song.

Before long we arrived at the dance club and the doorman welcomed us in. “Gentlemen, you are welcome to go in but please let the girls have their fun, and there’ll be no fighting in here,” he said.

“No problem, Sir. We are not the fighting type”, I replied.

We followed the guy as he led us to a table right next to the stage. The four girls were seated side by side alongside the stage, while John and I took the seats further back. We did not want to get in the way of four frenzied women when the strippers took to the stage.

The barman came and took an order of drinks from our girls. The women ogled his oiled, toned chest and the G-string that he was filling quite sufficiently, and took their time in deciding what to order.

The club had a certain atmosphere, which probably made it a great place to pick-up women. There were so many of them, hot and ready to go in their sexy evening wear. They were probably trying to add something a little special to the show by arousing the male strippers. Well, anyway, it was working for me.

The music in the club changed tempo and the attention of the women in the audience suddenly focused on the man who had just taken to the stage. The guy was very well built from head to toe and gradually revealed it all to us. The pre-requisites for this job became very obvious in no time at all – a pecker that would make most guys very envious.

Our girls were mesmerized by the show, and throughout the audience, the women were screaming and encouraging the guys to perform for them. It was much noisier than a standard strip club, but the atmosphere was more fun. It was wild seeing so many women charged up. I could only hope that this atmosphere would continue back at the hotel room.

One by one, different acts came out on stage. Some of the men were dressed as Cowboys, some as Policemen, but the crowd’s favorite seemed to be the Fireman. He was particularly well built and his hose must have been between 10-12 inches long. Personally, I have never seen a penis this big before. It was the type of thing that you’d expect to see in a porn movie. Our women couldn’t believe their eyes either. I watched Natalie as she started biting her lips, looking hungry to have one of these men for herself.

I turned to John with a great idea, “Let’s see if we can get one of the guys to dance for us at our table. Have you seen the way our women are looking at them?” I said.

“Hey that’s a great idea,” John replied. “We’ll offer one of them extra cash for their trouble.” He reached for his wallet. “Here, this is how much I’ve got on me at the moment.

Alexyen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexyen

Do you think this is enough?” he asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got the rest,” I said and left to see if I could find someone who could help me organize this little treat for our girls.

On my way, I found one of the ‘Cowboys’ and started a conversation with him. I told him about our friends from out of town and how I was hoping that he could help me to make them feel especially welcome here. I offered him the cash which seemed more than he was expecting and told him to let loose. A huge smile came on his face. I returned to our table and sat next to John with a coy look on my face. The stage show had stopped temporarily for a break and loud dance music was playing throughout the club.

Within seconds, the stripper arrived at our table. “Good evening ladies, are you enjoying the show?”

The faces of our women lit up. “Oh yes, so much!” Allie screamed.

The stripper smiled. “Would you like to get your own private viewing? Why don’t we start by arranging your chairs in a semi-circle around me,” he said.

The girls had a look of disbelief on their faces. He placed a little stool on the floor in front of them and started dancing to the music. John and I moved so that we had a clear view of the girls, while the guy put on his show for them. We watched the guy’s every move, hoping to gain some helpful tips for later tonight!

To the beat of the music, the guy removed his waistcoat and gave it to Natalie. She shyly accepted it, laughing with the rest of the women, and put it on while he continued his routine.

He gradually began removing his tight leather pants, tempting the girls to help him out, and revealed his black sequined G-string. Clearly the women liked what they saw and started giggling like school girls.

The stripper’s G-string left nothing to the imagination. It was held on by a bow tied neatly in the back and he brought himself closer to Kim, daring her to untie them. Hesitantly at first, she allowed him to take her hands and rub them against the outsides of his strong thighs. With his crutch just inches away from her face, Kim caressed his legs and reached around for his ass. She pulled him closer so that she could reach the bow and pulled it undone. His underwear came loose and he placed them in her lap. His penis was so close that he would have been able to feel her breath on it, and he leant down to whisper something in her ear. No one else heard it and the other women looked at Kim questioningly, as she started to blush. He had seen that she was not wearing any underwear.

The stripper reached for his stool again and moved it, this time in front of Allie. As he danced, he put his hands on her knees and gradually spread her legs. Her dress rose up just short of her pussy and even with the poor lighting the dancer must have been able to see that she was not wearing underwear either. I know I could. The ‘Cowboy’s’ hip movements were making his penis bounce up and down, and he moved in closer and closer until his penis was almost in her hand.

Allie willingly opened her legs to reveal even more of herself to him. He moved in-between her legs, and placed his hands on her shoulders suggestively. Now his crutch was within inches of her face. He would only need to get a hard-on and his cock would slide straight into her mouth. Allie kept looking from the guy’s face down to his penis. She smiled at him and blew air onto his penis. His dance moves turned into squirms of pleasure and he used her legs to balance himself as he knelt down between her legs. His face was directly in front of her pussy and he was taken slightly by surprise when Allie put her hands around his head and pulled him in closer. He took in her sweet scent and without making any contact, blew air back to her. Allie squealed with delight. As he lifted himself off the floor, he brushed his penis against her hand and moved on to his next target.

It was Nadia’s turn to receive his attention. As he moved over to her, he turned his back towards her. His dance moves put his ass so close to her face that if she wanted to, she could have kissed his butt cheek. She was all smiles and having a great time. Subtly, I saw her lift her dress allowing her legs to spread. The dancer sat down on her lap and pressed his back up against her breasts. Nadia reached her arms around him and placed her hands on his legs. He moved them up over his taunt torso and then all over his body. There were times when her hands were so close to his penis that she could feel his pubic hair. Slowly he moved them up to brush lightly against his balls, and with a sudden shift, he was standing between her legs facing forwards.

The dancer moved in closer forcing her legs to open even more, which she willingly let him do. He glanced down and I noticed him taking in the fact that she was also not wearing underwear. His penis was almost touching her mouth now, and Nadia was careful not to make any sudden moves. He grabbed his shaft with one hand and wiggled it within millimeters of her mouth before pulling back. His attention had now moved on to Natalie, who had been keeping a watchful eye on him ever since he showed up at our table.

Sensing that our group was pretty open and wild, the dancer moved in for his finalé with Natalie. He moved over to her and lifted her up out of her chair. He recovered his waistcoat that she was wearing and began dancing seductively with her. With every one of his moves, her dress rose higher and higher until he had discovered that she, too, was not wearing any underwear. He reached a hand between her inner thighs and spread her legs. With a quick twirl and a spectacular jump, he landed on his knees in front of her with his mouth against her thighs. He looked lustful and was gently clawing at her legs. He leaned in so close that she felt his breath on her pussy. He looked up at Natalie and she blew him a kiss. He became extremely daring and returned the kiss for a split second to her pussy. Natalie seemed to appreciate the special attention that she received and swayed to the music before taking her seat again.

Before leaving, the guy climbed back onto his stool. With one hand tugging at his penis, he brought on an erection for the girls to remember him by. With his huge erection, he took a bow and the girls clapped wildly. He picked up his clothes and his stool and leaned over to whisper something in Allie’s ear before disappearing behind one of the stage curtains. Allie’s face lit up and she laughed out loud.

Incredibly, our private show had gone completely unnoticed by the other patrons of the club. Clearly the loud music was enough to drown out the excitement that was happening at our table. If not, our ‘Cowboy’ might have caused a riot with his special talents that he shared with us. He was terrific and a real treat for our girls. It was well worth the extra money that we paid!

Allie still had a huge smile on her face. “Nadia, the guy needs two volunteers to go up on stage for the next part of the show, and I said that I’d do it”, Allie explained.

“Are you crazy?” Nadia replied. “What will he do to you?”

“I don’t know but I’m willing to find out. How bad could it be?” said Allie.

Our attention was, once again, drawn to the stage where the MC was approaching the microphone. “Ladies, here is the moment that you have all been waiting for. It is the part of our show where you get to participate. One of our dancers will be coming through the audience to choose two lovely ladies to become the stars of our next act,” the MC announced.

Suddenly, we saw our ‘cowboy’ roaming amongst the women in the crowd in search of two volunteers. He made his way over to our table and grabbed Allie by the hand. She jumped up and whispered in the ear of the guy who then also picked Nadia.

Nadia was taken by surprise and before she knew it she was standing on the stage with Allie in front of a cheering audience. The ‘cowboy’ disappeared backstage and the MC continued his introduction.

“Here are our two lucky ladies, please give them a round of applause. Come just a little closer to the microphone and tell me your names”, the MC announced.

“My name is Allie and this is my good friend Nadia”, said Allie confidently into the microphone.

“Well, beautiful ladies, before we start our show I will have to ask you some questions. Do you know what we have in store for you?” the MC asked.

“No”, Nadia answered. “Should we run?”

The MC laughed at Nadia’s nervousness. “There’s no need for that if you are not afraid of having some fun. Do you ladies like to have fun? You may even get the chance to get to know some of our dancers a little better!” he said.

Allie screamed with delight, “We love having fun”, she said. The crowd cheered for them and Allie responded to their encouragement by turning to Nadia and kissing her. The crowd went wild.

“Wow, it looks like we have picked the perfect women for the job that we have for them tonight. You see, our dancers have been working very hard preparing for this special act”, the MC continued.

From somewhere behind the stage, six dancers appeared all dressed up in different kinds of construction workers’ outfits. They had makeup all over them giving them the appearance of being very dirty. From where I sat, I could see several cables leading to something very big behind the curtain and the MC went on to tell us what was about to happen.

“Ladies,” the MC said, “Have you noticed that our workers are all sweaty and full of dirt. They seem to be in desperate need of a good scrub down. Ordinarily they would do it themselves, but as a little treat, I thought that perhaps you might be able to help them this evening.”

Just then, the dancers pulled on their cables to reveal the huge shower recess on wheels that had been hidden by the curtain.

“Would you look at that,” the MC screamed with delight. “A shower ready to be used by you lovely ladies. Now, you have three choices: either you can refuse to participate and return to your seats, or you can accept and either remain in your own beautiful dresses or go backstage and change into some garments that we have waiting for you. Trust me; you are going to get very wet!”

Nadia answered the MC, “We have to enter this shower with those guys? Of course we accept”. She turned to Allie to confer with her for a second. “We both think that we should use the garments that you have available for us”, she said to the MC.

“Wow! Did you hear that everyone. These brave women have accepted their special task and are going to go backstage now to get changed into special outfits appropriate for them to participate fully in our next act,” the MC confirmed.

As Nadia and Allie left the stage, the guys fixed the shower in place with its wide door facing the audience. The shower had a huge, rectangular shower head and numerous jets down each of the sides. Naturally everything was made from transparent glass so that the audience was able to see everything that happened inside. The backstage crew worked at connecting the water while the MC kept the audience entertained. I was dying of curiosity and excitement all at the same time, wondering what exactly was going to happen.

Within minutes, Allie and Nadia returned to the stage dressed in only a long t-shirt. It covered their asses for now, but I could only imagine what was going to happen when the t-shirt became wet. Without any underwear on our girls, the audience was promised an extra special show. I was even wondering if they had decided to come out bra-less too! My goodness they looked so sexy up there.

The MC put himself between Allie and Nadia and brought them to the front of the stage. “Look at these two beautiful women”, the MC announced. “I hope they realize that in a few moments they are going to get very, very wet. Please start the shower. D.J., some showering music if you will!”

Oh my goodness! It was like it was raining up there on the stage. The girls were still at the front of the stage waiting for further instructions. They had looks of amazement on their faces as they inspected the structure that had been built within minutes of them leaving to get changed.

The dancers began moving around the stage and one by one presented themselves to the girls. “Ladies, if you will, please help these poor workers out of their working clothes and ready for their nice, hot, steamy shower”, the MC declared.

One by one the dancers passed by the girls. Allie and Nadia each took their own guy and helped them out of their clothes. During this time, the dancers purposefully rubbed their dirty bodies against the girls making their white t-shirts full of dirt too.

Uncertain, they both stopped at the guy’s underwear, until the MC got back on the microphone to encourage them to go all the way, “Come on ladies; don’t be shy! Since when do guys take a shower with their underwear on? Go ahead and help them out of their G-strings.”

Nadia and Allie looked at each other and then in our direction. Both John and I waved to them and encouraged them to continue. Allie bent down while her guy was facing her and slowly pulled his underwear down over his strong thighs. The guy’s penis was inches from her face and she took her time to bring his underwear all the way down. He was all smiles and obviously enjoying himself immensely. He turned to enter the shower and Allie slapped him on his bare ass. The crowd cheered wildly for the girls and with this Nadia did the same to her guy.

Another dancer stepped between Allie and Nadia and drew them in close to him. It just so happened to be the ‘Fireman’. Both girls looked at each other and smiled; they had both seen what was hiding for them in his pants.

Slowly they started unbuttoning his top and took the opportunity to rub their hands over his chest and biceps. The ‘Fireman’ put one arm around each of the girls and pressed them into him by grabbing their asses. He had the girls’ breasts crushed against his body.

The imprint of his dirty hands was left clearly visible on their t-shirts. Allie and Nadia looked down at his pants and the guy smiled and pushed them down onto their knees. He removed his suspenders and his pants fell to the ground.

His tightly fitted boxers outlined his generous package nicely. Allie and Nadia both reached for his boxers at the same time and pulled them down to the cheers of the crowd. His penis popped out of his underwear and he waved it at the audience with his hands confidently in the air. The girls stood up, frozen on the stage, just staring at his penis and no doubt wishing they could have a piece of it.

Allie and Nadia stood up in front of him. Their hands disappeared from view and were placed between themselves and the fireman. They had obviously taken the opportunity to sample the goods because when he resumed his dancing, his huge erection was once again on show for the women in the audience. His cock must have been at least twelve inches long in my estimation.

The process of undressing the dancers continued until all six guys stood naked on the stage. The MC then chimed in, “Ladies, thank you for your help. It was very nice of you to help our workers to get naked. And now on with the show! Guys, please carry these two lovely ladies inside the shower and hand them their cleaning equipment. Be sure they do a thorough job on those dirty bodies of yours. We wouldn’t want them to miss a bit now would we?!”

The dancers all shook their heads, teasing our women. They picked up the girls by their arms, causing their t-shirts to lift up. The crowd went wild at the sight of their naked asses.

Inside the shower, they were gently let down and each given two fluffy mitts; the kind you might use to wash your car with. The water started and was coming down directly over them. They were getting soaked, and their t-shirts became transparent almost immediately. The material was obviously designed especially for this activity. It was an incredible sight. I momentarily considered the other men in the audience who were probably very happy to see some next-to-naked women.

Nadia and Allie were directed to opposite sides of the shower, facing towards one another. The dancers lined up in single file and took their turn passing between Nadia and Allie, where the girls were required to wash them all over.

The first guy faced Nadia and presented his back to Allie. The girls picked up their mitts which were loaded with liquid soap and went to work lathering him up. Allie had his back and shoulders full of bubbles and moved down towards his ass. The audience began clapping loudly and was demanding more.

Nadia knelt down in front of the dancer and started rubbing between his legs. She responded to the cheers of the audience by moving her mitt over his penis leaving soap hanging from the end of it.

Allie saw this and slid her hand between his butt cheeks to reach through his legs and put soap on Nadia’s face. The dancer did a 180 o turn and dared Allie to have her turn with his penis. She took his penis between her mitts and began stroking him, lathering him up thickly. The dancer closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his own erection. He moved into the water to rinse himself off and leapt out onto the stage to show himself off to the women in the audience. Everyone applauded and cheered for more.

The girls were soaking wet and dripping from head to toe. Their t-shirts were fully transparent and their breasts were perfectly visible and so sexy. What a beautiful vision they were. My wife is simply gorgeous.

The show went on for quite some time while each of the guys had their turn between Nadia and Allie. Last, but certainly not least, was the ‘Fireman’. This time, both of our girls took the same side of the shower and started on his muscular back. Gradually they pushed him up against side wall and his penis was pressed against the glass. The women in the crowd went wild.

He started moving his hips with the music and twirled around to face the girls. Time and time again he spun against their mitts to get their bubbles all over him. The girls were no longer shy and it showed. They were rubbing him freely all over his body with their large mitts and joined him in his dance.

With one unexpected move, he lifted Allie up onto his shoulders and continued spinning around. She screamed with excitement and was pulling at her t-shirt that had gotten caught on his wide shoulders. We could clearly see her beautiful ass now. He took Nadia in his arms and slow-danced with her, pressing all of the soap that was on his body onto her t-shirt. She was full of soap and needed to rinse off under the water. The crowd went crazy as the ‘Fireman’ bent down, still with Allie on his shoulders, and kissed Nadia’s erect nipples that pointed out from beneath her t-shirt.

Nadia grabbed the ‘Fireman’ by his penis and stroked him furiously with both hands. His erection became very apparent to the audience on the sides of the stage and he walked out to the front of the stage for all the women in the audience to appreciate. He reached up to Allie and pulled her down off his shoulders. He swung her once around his body and then up in the air and through his legs where she landed right in front of his hard-on. She looked at it with indecision in her face; whether to take him in her mouth or not.

Just then the MC came back onto the microphone, “Wow ladies you’ve done a fantastic job washing these guys, but now look at you! You are all dirty. My lovely ladies, how would you like to have these six strapping young men give you a shower to remember?”

Nadia and Allie looked at each other then to John and I. We both smiled up at them and screamed “Go! Go!”

The girls turned to the MC and Nadia replied for the both of them, “I think that it would be only fair!”

“Whoa!! Did you hear that everyone”, the MC announced. “Guys please get your cleaning mitts ready and prepare yourselves for the finalé of tonight’s show.”

End of par 2A, the story continues in part 2B.

Published 
Written by p90sex90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments