Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party in a dark bar - true story

"Having a party in a dark bar where you get picked up"

9
3 Comments 3
35.8k Views 35.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
My name is Helga and my husband's is Ricky. I am 5'5 wear a size 34C bra. I am a blue eyed blonde from Germany with great looking legs and a nice ass. I met my husband at one of the HOT New York parties. We started talking, have a few drinks, he took me home because the girl I came with was busy with some guy, I was sure she was glad that I left her alone. We hit it off well and started going on dates and finally got married. He was 27 and I was 26. We have been married now for 10 years. The sex was great but after a couple of years I suggested that we should spice it up by having a third party. I thought for sure he was going to blow his top. To my surprise he said he had been fantasizing about this for some time, and he would love to do it. I was delighted and told him I wanted black cocks because they turn me on and I had been fucked and eaten by blacks before. That did it. Every story I write is an actual experience

A friend of mine, that is also into voyeurism and group sex, for much longer than I have, told me of a bar that I might want to try with my husband.

She said she has been going there regularly with a male friend or by herself.

If you dress yourself appropriately you will give off the signal that you are there to have some fun. The guys there know that any white woman that comes in has only one thing on her mind, to get fucked. They know that if you come in with a guy, he knows what's it all about. It is located in the black section of town. I was intrigued and mentioned it to Rick. His response was.

"Lets find out".

It's Saturday and I put on a black short skirt tied with a string in the back of the neck. Deep cleavage, no bra, black thigh high stockings without garter belt, black thong, stiletto high heels. I asked Rick if I looked sluttish enough.

"These guys are going to fall all over themselves to hook up with."

It was around 10 o'clock when we got there. We walked in, it was dark! In more ways then one! We found a booth in a corner and sat down. A waiter came over and asked what we want to drink.

"Vodka on the rocks."

My eyes finally got adjusted to the darkness and I could make out at least a half a dozen guys sitting at the bar. There was a good looking brunette sitting with them. I could smell pot being smoked and I wanted a joint.

The brunette had her short skirt up to her panties and one guy was feeling her up while another was kissing her, his hand down her blouse. Another guy was standing in back of her his hand snaking down to her pussy. She was laughing. She seemed to have had a lot of liquor in her and having a good time.

Our waiter brought the drinks. Rick paid and we ordered another round right away. Rick got up and asked the waiter where he could get a couple joints. The waiter smiled, came back about 5 minutes later with our drinks and handed Rick a half a dozen joints. Rick paid and we lit up.

Joints and alcohol make me feel relaxed and ready for anything that might happen.

"Rick asked me if I was comfortable enough to stay and party." I said "YES!"

I could see guys looking me over, one was licking his lips and came over, asked if he could join us. I said yes. He ordered a drink for himself and another round for us. Between the liquor and the joint I was feeling real good. The guy's name is Mark and he started asking Rick a lot of questions , wanting to know why we came. Rick said "we like to party."

He kept staring at my boobs and could see my nipples were hard, pushing against the material of my dress.

Rick just laid back against the seat smoking his joint, eyes closed. I knew he was telling me to do whatever I want. Mark put his hand on my knee, I did not move. He slowly moved his hand up my leg, pulling my legs apart. I was getting wet and breathing hard. He finally got his fingers inside my panties and started to play with the lips of my cunt. He pushed a couple fingers into my pussy and looked into my eyes, and smiled. I was ready to explode already. I slid down on my seat and my dress rode up my thighs. I exploded.

Mark removed his fingers and put them in his mouth, licking one finger at the time, tasting my juices. He moved closer to me, put his arm around my neck and put a hand in the top of the dress, grabbed one of my tits and stated to squeeze my nipple hard. He pushed the strap over my shoulder and took out one tit.

I looked at Rick. He just sat there with his eyes closed sipping his drink. Mark bent down and took a nipple in his mouth and was biting it lightly. I was coming again. He felt it too, spread my legs and quickly pushed 3 fingers into my cunt. I came and started to scream but held back. Mark looked at me and said.

"Lets go downstairs it's more comfortable."

I asked what was downstairs, he just smiled and said.

"You'll see, you will enjoy it."

I said to Rick "he wants me to go downstairs."

I had no idea what was downstairs and I did not want to go without Rick.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress



"OK babe I'll go with you."

Mark led the way, it was dark. I noticed that when we started to go down a couple of the guys got off their stools and followed us down.

Downstairs was like small living room with a couch, a couple easy chairs, a bar and very, very little light. I realized what my friend had told me. I was in for it. I sat on the couch and Mark lit another joint for me and got me another drink.

Rick sat in one of the chairs with a big smile on his face. He knew.

One of the other 2 guys, sat next me, said his name is Jim. The other guy went to sit in the other chair. After I finished my joint and my drink, Mark stated to kiss me deep with a fat tongue that almost reached the back of my throat.

I was told that the size of the tongue gives you a good idea how big the cock is.

Mark started to undress me. He pealed off my dress, thong and shoes but left my black stockings on. Jim sitting on the other side of me, spread my legs, puts some cream on my clit, went down and began to eat my pussy by sticking his tongue as far as he could, running it in and out and then running it to the back and lick my asshole. The cream is a warming cream that makes you climax much harder.

I came and shook uncontrollably. Jim squeezed some lubricants up my asshole and I felt a couple fingers working their way up. He was opening me up so that he could fuck me in the ass. He pulled out his fingers, opened his zipper and took out a beautiful long and thick cock.

Mark pulled me down on my belly with my face in his lap, Jim pulled up my hips so that my asshole is accessible, and started to push the head of his cock up my ass. I pushed back against him and his cock slid all the way in.

Mark pulled out a nice big cock and put it against my mouth. I licked his pre cum with my tongue, opened my mouth wide, pushed his cock all the way down my throat, I gagged but once it was all the way down I was able to suck it. I swallowed him so deep that my lips hit his balls.

Jim is fucking me hard and I can feel him coming. He shot a great hot load up my ass. I came in waves and I felt Mark's cock swelling, he shot a huge hot load down my throat. I kept moving my head up and down and sucked his cum clean off his cock. I was in haven. They both pulled out. I had cum running down the side of my mouth, Mark took a finger and shoved it all in for me to swallow.

I sat up with a smile on my face. Jack got up from the chair and took out his big cock and pushed it against my mouth. I opened up, swallowed him, he face fucked me hard. It is a big cock and I am having trouble letting it go down my throat, but after a couple strokes it went all the way.

I could feel his cock pulsing and getting ready to shoot. He pushed my face against him and let go a load that made me choke, but I got it all down.

I needed a drink and Rick fixed one up for me. He thought we were finished. I wanted more.

Mark laid me on my back, spread my legs, went down on me and sucked on my pussy lips while he hooked two fingers into my cunt. He found my g-spot and was rubbing it, the friction on my g-spot gave me the strongest climax so far and my juices were running. Mark got between my legs and pushed his cock into my hot ultra wet pussy. He fucked me and I came again as he was shooting his load into my cunt. Mark got off and Jim pushed his cock into me and fucked me hard, I was bouncing on the couch, he came and shot a huge load, as soon as he got out Jack took over and fucked me deep and hard, he too came like a gusher. They call this train. I was getting sore but happy.

Mark laid down on the couch and I sat on his hard cock. He bent me over so my ass was available for fucking.

Jim spread my checks and shoved his cock in my open asshole. I came right away but they fucked me that way until both shot an other load into me. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop.

Jim moved out and Jack came and shoved his cock up my ass. He fucked me hard and came very quickly. I loved it. It was great but we were all tired. Just then a couple of other guys came down with the brunette. I got up and Rick helped me dress. There was so much cum and juices on the couch that I figured they would clean it up, I said to Rick.

"It took a lot longer to get the brunette down!".

It's almost 2 o'clock and I realized that I had been at it for almost 3 hours.

We got home and Rick grabbed me, pushed me on the bed, took out his cock, put it up to my mouth and I sucked him while I was taking off my thong so he could fuck me before he came in my mouth.

He came a lot from the built up excitement of watching me being "abused." We both fell asleep dressed. \

Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments