Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pizza and Pussy

"A pizza delivery guy gets a pussy tip and a show he'll never forget!"

59
41 Comments 41
41.8k Views 41.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
It was late one spring evening in this busy southern university town. The night air was already hot and humid. Sounds of the night echoed in the background as Josh stood in the doorway. The hot humid air did not circulate and hung heavy like an encompassing weight draped over his body. The musty aroma of sex and sweat mixed with the lingering sweet scent of cannabis stirred in his nostrils. Standing before Josh just inside the doorway was a girl clad only in sheer lacy panties and a cut off sleeveless t-shirt.

Several minutes before, Josh had just returned from what he believed to be the last delivery of the evening to the pizza restaurant where he worked. Randy, the night shift manager, yelled out to Josh as he came in the back door, “Josh my man, would you mind making one more delivery?”

“Shit!” Grumbled Josh. It was late and Josh was emotionally drained after a long week of classes and working evenings. He was quite tired and he really wanted to go home and go to bed.

“You can deliver this one on your way home,” added Randy, “I’ll let you keep the money for the pizza if you’ll do this one for me.”

That sounded much better to Josh so he perked up, “Sure dude, no problem.”

“Here ya go man,” said Randy, “it’s a thick crust pepperoni, double cheese, mushroom with green pepper.” Randy carefully handed the very warm pizza box to Josh who took it as he headed out the back door.

Randy went on, “AA-17, Glen Ella Apartments, corner of Lumpkin and Baxter, I think you know where.”

“Yep! Okay, tomorrow dude!” Yelled Josh back at Randy as he went through the door.

“All right see ya then,” answered Randy.

Josh sat the pizza box in the passenger seat next to him as he got in his old Honda CRX. He turned the ignition and heard a slight screech and realized that he would be needing a new starter motor for his car soon.

“Dammit” Josh said to himself. He was frustrated about having another unplanned expense to have to pay for.

Josh was a college senior in his fifth year at this large southern university but still had two more semesters ahead of him before he could graduate. He was a very hard working young man with big dreams in life. By this time Josh was twenty-three years old with no parental financial help to pay for his college education. He was doing it all own his own and knew that he would also have substantial student loans to pay back to the federal government once he did graduate. 'One day I’ll have a great job with plenty of money,' he thought to himself.

Josh pulled his old Honda onto the road and soon turned down Lumpkin Avenue and zoomed down past all of the fraternity and sorority houses. He noticed that there was still a great many cars on the road for this late hour, but was not surprised since it was Friday evening and students were out and about for a night of revelry the weekend before spring semester final exams began.

The traffic light was green. Josh quickly turned right onto Baxter Street before it turned yellow then made an immediate left into the Glen Ella parking lot. He knew this place well. He had lived at these apartments as a sophomore in what already seemed like an eternity ago. He also knew exactly which apartment he was delivering to.

The girls were both in his German class and he had guessed they were new transfer students because he had not seen them on campus or around town before the current semester. Josh had delivered pizza to them before but had not mentioned that he was in their class and deduced that they had never noticed him. He knew he would not mind if they did though, as they were both very attractive girls, petite and just a bit on the skinny side, which was what appealed to him.

Josh quickly parked and pulled the key from the ignition. The badly out of tune engine still sputtered and would not turn off as it should. He got out with the pizza and started toward the apartment stopping to look with disgust at his old Honda. Finally it sputtered its last and Josh turned and walked to the apartment wishing that he knew the two girl’s names.

As Josh approached the door, he felt that the humidity was stifling and almost made his lungs feel heavy when he breathed. Josh clanked the little rusty door knocker a few times and yelled out, “Pizza!”

The apartment door opened. Josh stood there shocked at what he saw. And Josh was not easily shocked as he had experienced many interesting things in his last three years delivering pizzas to pay for his school while in this famously wild college town.

There before him was the girl with medium length dirty blonde hair that he had actually masturbated about a few times while thinking of her in those very short blousy skirts she wore to class so often.

Josh felt beads of sweat begin to pour off of his body as if the temperature, already very hot humid, had gone up another ten degrees. She was barefoot and only wearing very sheer pink lacy bikini panties and a cut off t-shirt that exposed her tight little muscular tummy that sported a gold belly button ring that dangled downward.

Her body was covered in a very slight sheen of dampness that made her skin shiny and added to the raunchy sexiness of her appeal. Josh got a good whiff of the scent of sex and cannabis. The living room of the apartment behind her was filled with smoke and Josh saw her roommate; the brunette was sitting cross-legged on their couch wearing only a pair of red panties staring at Josh in the doorway. On the coffee table in front of her was a marijuana bong and something else that really astonished Josh. A selection of several dildos of various sizes and colors.

“I got your thick crust pepperoni, double cheese, mushroom and green pepper pizza, isn’t that right?” A very nervous Josh asked the girl in the door.

The girl, while looking very intently into Josh’s eyes with her big baby blues cracked a slight smile and said, “mmmmm that’s it.”

“How much?” She asked.

“$11.50,” answered Josh in a rather monotone voice as he tried hard to keep his composure. Then he looked back over at her topless roommate still sitting cross legged on the couch staring at him.

“Come on in and I’ll get my purse,” said the blonde girl. Josh stepped in and she closed the door behind him before she went to the bedroom for her purse. Josh sat the pizza down on a little table by the door.

“Are you in a hurry?” The brunette girl on the couch asked.

“No,” answered Josh nervously, “This is my last delivery and I am going home from here.”

“Girlfriend?” Asked the brunette.

“No not anymore,” said Josh, “She broke up with me as soon as she graduated last semester.”

“You’re in our German class aren’t you?” the brunette inquired further.

“Yea, yes I am,” said Josh. He was pleased and surprised that she knew.

“You’re cute,” she added.

Josh exhaled nervously not knowing what to say to a stoned sexy shirtless girl that he really did not know.

The blonde walked back in with cash in hand and handed Josh a five dollar bill along with twelve ones.

“That’s tip and all,” she said.

“Thanks!” Answered Josh as he stuffed the cash in his blue jeans pocket and turned to quickly go to the door.

“Wait!” said the brunette on the couch, “Stay awhile and eat some pizza with us and have a couple of beers.”

The dirty blonde quickly and eagerly added, “Yea, we won’t eat all that, help us eat it.”

Josh stopped and turned. Nervously he said, “Well, umm, yea sure, you really don’t mind, I mean, you want me to?”

“Of course,” answered the dirty blonde as she grabbed Josh’s hand and led him over to the couch.

The blonde girl then grabbed the pizza box and sat it on the coffee table next to the bong and the dildos before walking into the kitchen.

Josh just sat there motionless still stunned at the turn of events while the brunette girl reached over him to grab a piece of pizza out of the box. She handed Josh a slice. Then she grabbed herself a slice of pizza and inched closer to him on the couch, all while Josh eyed her cute bare little titties from the corner of his eyes.

“I’m Kara,” The brunette said as she kept looking at him and taking a bite out of the still hot very fresh pizza and her toes touching Josh’s left thigh.

“Oh yea, I’m Josh, yea Josh,” he answered. Then he realized how nervous he sounded and was immediately embarrassed.

Just then the dirty blonde walked back in bringing three long necked bottled beers and sat them amongst the dildos on the table. Josh reached and grabbed one of the very cold beers. He took a large gulp, draining half the bottle.

The blonde sat on his right facing him she leaned and reached for a slice of pizza. “Well Josh-Yea-Josh,” said the blonde playfully, “I am Staci.”

“Kara and Staci,” replied Josh and nervously smiled before he took a big bite of pizza.

By then both Kara and Staci were sitting close enough to Josh on each side that their toes were touching him on both thighs.

Josh’s heart was pounding hard and fast as he continued eating pizza and drinking beer. He did not know what he should do next. Staci on his left, started wiggling her toes against his leg. He was so nervous by then that he was finding it difficult to swallow his bites of pizza. Josh knew that he was about to score a hot threesome if he did not do anything stupid and ruin it, which sent his heartbeat racing further.

About then, Kara on Josh’s right placed her hand nonchalantly on his right leg. Her soft touch sent a thrill throughout his body and his cock immediately began to rise and tighten in his jeans. Josh looked down out of the bottom of his eyes to see if the shape of his engorging penis was visible, and sure enough, he could see it pushing his blue jeans upwards like a circus tent.

With his heightened nerves and sense of arousal, Josh almost jumped straight up when Staci leaned and whispered softly into his left ear: “Can I get that pizza on your chin?”

Josh felt embarrassed that some food dripped onto his chin but before he could respond, Staci leaned onto him and licked the red pizza sauce off his chin.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

She then held her face close to his, looking playfully into his eyes and let her tongue lick erotically slow across her lips. “Mmmm, that’s good,” she moaned.

Staci next grabbed Josh’s face with both her hands flat against his cheeks and she kissed him. Her tongue pushed erotically into Josh’s mouth and swirled around his tongue. Josh could feel his completely swollen cock pushing painfully against the restrictive cotton and denim of his jeans and boxers. As Staci kept tongue kissing Josh, all he could do was respond with his own tongue. His left hand held a half eaten piece of pizza and in his right hand he still held a bottle of cold beer.

Then he felt Kara take the bottle out of his right hand, and Staci with her tongue still planted deep in his mouth, took the pizza out of his left hand. Next he felt both girls hands as they began touching and caressing his chest and thighs. Soon he noticed that the girls had started to pull his t-shirt up. Then as Staci pulled his t-shirt over his head and off, he felt Kara’s tongue against his chest.

Josh knew that this was one of the luckiest moments of his life. It had been six months since he last engaged in sex. And that last encounter had been guilt sex from his girlfriend of two years who fucked him one last time just before she told him she was breaking up with him. Josh had been devastated.

Soon both Kara and Staci were dragging their warm wet tongues all over Josh’s chest. He found himself so aroused that it felt as if his brain was barely functioning. Both girls hands started unbuckling Josh’s belt. They soon had his blue jeans and boxer shorts pulled completely off of him. As the jeans were pulled down his legs they snagged his docksider shoes, pulling them off too.

Josh was now completely stripped naked on the girls couch. “Mmmm we’re gonna fuck your brains out!” Kara then said to him.

“Okay,” Josh mumbled his reply.

Staci pulled her pink lacy panties off and then stood up on the couch. She straddled Josh with her pussy right in his face. Her little landing strip pubes close enough to almost touch his nose. Then she pushed her torso into his face almost smashing her cunt into him. Staci held Josh’s head with one hand and braced herself against the wall with the other as Josh buried his face into her deliciously pungent cunt.

As he began tonguing Staci he gripped her ass cheeks tightly with his hands and immediately felt the other girl, Kara, grab his hard throbbing cock. Her fingers slid up and down the length of his shaft softly before her hands erotically gripped the girth of it. Next Josh felt Kara’s soft wet warm lips kiss at the head of his cock followed by the distinctive feel of a wet tongue.

He continued licking Staci’s pussy up and down her swollen labia. He softly teased her hooded little clit with his tongue. Josh could hear Staci's moans of pleasure which further enhanced his delirious state of ecstasy. Josh then worked his right hand underneath Staci and began to fondle her lower pussy lips while he licked at her clit area. As he slid and pushed his finger into her he could feel her warm wetness and her labia separate around his fingers.

By this time Josh was gripping Staci’s ass with his left hand and and fingering her, by now very wet juicy cunt with his right and licking her non-stop. Josh concentrated on giving the best oral performance he could on Staci all while Kara’s soft wet lips and warm wet tongue licked and kissed up and all around on his throbbing engorged cock. Having one girl sucking his cock while he was tasting another girl’s pussy was a new totally amazing experience for him.

Within just a few minutes Staci pulled her pussy away from Josh’s face and she laughed slightly and smiled, “Something else is in store for you now.”

“Sit back and enjoy,” said Staci as Josh saw Kara removing her panties.

Josh sat at one end of the couch as he next watched Staci plant a long wet super erotic tongue kiss on Kara. He could see their tongues dive in and out of each other’s mouth. Then their bodies seemed to wrap up and melt into each other as if becoming one writhing naked body.

Josh’s pulsating penis throbbed mightily as he watched Staci and Kara go at each other wrapped up in what looked like a 69 position turned into a ball. The girls hips rotated and rolled at his feet on the couch and their tongues drilled deep into each other’s twats.

Josh was deeply amazed at the unbelievable erotic show that had unfolded before him. He was thoroughly engrossed as he saw their fingers begin to wiggle quickly into each other’s cunts. Their constant heavy breaths and moaning were a musical delight to his ears. Josh instinctively grabbed another slice of pizza and his beer off the coffee table in an almost zombie-like state while watching the two girls having sex right in front of him. He knew he was actually living every college guy’s fantasy.

Then to Josh’s utter amazement, Staci pulled her head back as her hair hung off the seat of the couch and Kara’s fingers began to move quickly, almost vibrating in Staci’s pussy; her tongue still lapping at her clit. Staci’s hands grabbed Kara tightly and almost scratched her as she dug in and shouted loudly. “”Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

Kara’s wet mouth and chin lifted from Staci’s juicy pussy, but her fingers stilled vibrated back and forth inside. Staci’s legs clenched tightly. “Oh fucking damn I’m cumming!” She shouted, and at that she pushed Kara’s hand away and quickly rolled over on her side, holding her thighs together tightly.

She sat back laying her arm and hand on Josh’s leg in a resting position. She turned and looked at Josh seductively out of the top of her eyes, and then Kara lunged onto him. She kissed him with her lips and chin still wet from Staci’s pussy. Josh could taste the pussy juice on her lips and found that very arousing.

Kara then grabbed Josh’s erect cock in her hand as she lifted her leg over him and sat on his lap, easing her wet cunt onto his engorged penis. She slid down slowly onto him engulfing his throbbing cock into her excited cunt, her breasts placed right in Josh’s face as her head hung slightly above his and her long hair fell against his shoulders.

She used her hands to lift his head upwards and she began to deep-tongue kiss Josh as she started grinding her pelvis on him. Josh felt completely sexually intoxicated by Kara riding him. He felt her warm pussy fluid oozing down his throbbing shaft and soaking his balls. Her pussy clenched tight and snug around his swollen cock.

Then to Josh’s amazement, Staci slid over next to them and began to fondle and finger Kara’s pussy; Kara was grinding on Josh. Between kisses Josh was looking down to watch Staci’s fingers busy on Kara’s pussy as her torso kept bouncing up and down, giving quick glimpses of his shiny wet cock underneath.

Josh found himself even more surprised when Staci slid off the couch and onto the floor behind Kara then seemed to disappear. But he soon knew exactly where she was when he felt her hand tickling his balls. At that, Staci peeked her head around Kara’s bouncing body and gave Josh quick smile. Josh was totally enthralled and soaking up every wonderful second of this shocking sexual encounter.

Before long Josh felt all the tell tale signs inside his testicles and knew he was about to explode into orgasm. “I’m about to cum!” He immediately said to Kara.

Kara responded in his ear. “Cum hard!” She did not slow her grinding at all.

Josh figured that she meant it was okay to cum inside her so he let go and felt the orgasm as it exploded throughout his scrotum. He let out a loud moan and squinched his eyes tightly.

“Oh yea baby!” Exclaimed Kara, knowing that Josh was filling her wet cunt with his cum.

She continued to grind on Josh until she felt him going limp. Then Kara eased herself off of Josh and sat next to him. Immediately, Kara spread her legs to examine her pussy for cum. With her legs spread, Staci jumped down next to her on the couch. Staci then slid her finger into Kara and came out with a finger full of cum. To Josh’s amazement both girls then licked Staci’s finger clean with hearty moans. “Mmmmm.”

Josh, Kara and Staci all sat on the couch catching their breaths, their bodies damp all over from the southern humidity. Suddenly Staci jumped to her feet, “Beers?”

Simultaneously Josh and Kara replied eagerly, “Yea.”

Staci strode into the kitchen still naked and came back with three bottles of cold beer while Kara began to fire up their bong on the coffee table. Sitting on the couch naked they all took hits off the bong and gulped their beers down. Not much at all was said.

Finally Josh stood up to start getting dressed and the girls followed suit. “Can I use your bathroom?” Josh asked the girls.

“Sure,” they both replied, and then Staci added: “Down the hall on the right.”

Josh made his way to the bathroom and after relieving himself he washed his face in the bathroom sink. Just as he started back down the hall he noticed a cork board on the wall with dozens of photographs stuck on with push pins. Immediately he recognized his old girlfriend in a picture with Kara.

Josh took the picture off the board and carried it into the other room. “Kara, you know Kami Brown?” Josh asked in an excited voice, holding up the photo.

Both girls looked surprised. Kara responded quickly. “That’s my sister, do you know her?”

“Yea,” answered Josh. “I used to be her boyfriend.”

Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments