Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Come Back John

"“I need to get back to fucking you," she said, touching his cock with a smile."

2
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Written for someone once."

Natasha hadn't been with John in a very long time. They’d chatted online, and exchanged emails, but anything physical had been absent since their split. John hadn’t fucked her in months and she really fuckin’ missed it. Bad. Even the two men Natasha used for part-time 'cocks on the side' didn’t help. She tried to use them to feed the flame of burning need for sex and sin John had ignited, but even two guys and Hans her husband couldn’t 'feed the fire' the way John did.

They only made her miss him more.

'Maybe I should just stop being a whore?' Natasha would muse to herself from time to time. Be a 'good girl.' But that idea never lasted more than a few moments, before the sweet, nasty thoughts and images of, 'Fucking, fucking, fucking, oh I love fucking! And fucking John. I love to fuck John!' would fill her head like visions of candy in a child's mind.

Besides, she'd smile to herself, wasn't she already a 'good girl?' John had told her that many times.

Fucker.

Natasha and John had both been good about their 'fuck crazy' until they met each other, but they'd opened the deviant, sneaky flood gates, and now Natasha couldn't stop. She suspected it was the same with John, but she didn't like to think about that. That meant he was fucking somebody on the side, and it wasn't her. Probably some chick even more obedient and sex-obsessed than she was. Well, more obedient maybe, it wasn't possible that whoever it was could possibly want to fuck him more than Natasha did. When she pictured John slamming some other whore; it was exciting and painful at the same time. She shook the vision out of her head; it just made her want to be getting fucked by him.

She’d made subtle attempts to reconcile, if that was the correct word as they hadn’t stopped being friends, they cared about each other, but there hadn’t been any real, physical contact. He’d said he’d try and meet for a drink several times, but had never been able to.

Goddammit.

It was only beautiful lucky happenstance, and the obvious blessing of the 'Gods of fucking' that they’d found each other at all. They were both with someone else, but they’d stumbled across each other, and began doing things they'd both only thought about doing before.

They’d talked about it when they were fuck buddies, how they needed to nourish their dark side, and how they were both sexual food for each other.

"Our weekly serving of nasty evil, for good sexual health!" John once joked.

He'd also said that like everything else if you gorged on it too much, it wasn’t healthy. If you had to feed your dark needs, feed them, but don’t be a glutton. They were being cheating whores, but that didn’t mean they shouldn’t exercise some restraint. Keep it crazy, and fuck when possible, but keep it simple.

"Fantasize, and use those sexually deviant thoughts as spice to make our sweetly evil fuck times even more awesome, but don't let anything or anyone else outside our significant others intrude on the time we spend together."

But Natasha had gorged.

It had started out as a very good day for Natasha. She’d fucked Hans before leaving that morning, and headed to town. She'd had a two day seminar so she was staying in the city for two days. Two days of sweet, sneaky nasty sex. John came by in the morning and taken her like a slutty whore. Fuck yeah. He was coming by later, and it was gonna be blindfolds, and cumming. And more cumming. He’d fuck the fuck out of her. An afternoon of sexual debauchery.

It should have been enough, but that day Natasha had been filled with a different need.

John had just left her, and Natasha had been watching the news, freshly fucked and absentmindedly playing with herself. She'd grabbed her computer and put her favorite porn cd on. As Natasha watched the woman on the screen getting used by the ‘pizza delivery guy’ (she liked her pizza with extra sausage) she started to think about being even more 'fucky'.

Natasha's mind flashed back to the guy she’d met at a coffee shop the previous week. He'd said his name was George? Yeah, that was it. Mid thirties, mid-sized and 'schoolish' with brown hair and brown eyes. Not bad looking, but not particularly good looking either. But what the hell, a cock to fulfill a fantasy was a cock, right? The more she thought about it, with the sights and sounds of fucking moving across her computer screen, the idea of getting another sneaky fuck had been overpowering. Add to that the sinfully slutty idea of three different cocks over the course of the same day, four if you counted Johns repeat performance later that afternoon, and it made her feel her clit just thinking about it.

Fuck. She'd never done that before.

He didn't even have to know my real name. Natasha mused to herself nastily. She’d call herself something whorey. She’d tell him her name was Lutka. Yeah. Lutka Galore. Hehe.

"Lutka Galore." She'd said the name aloud to herself.

If she was gonna do it, she had to hurry.

Her notebook had been lying on the table that day, and George had arrogantly grabbed it to scribble his digits on the back. Natasha would have tossed it aside if it had been on a piece of paper or a card, liking the flattery, maybe even fantasizing a little about a John and George double team. But no way she would have kept it or called it.

Apparently 'The gods of fucking' had deemed otherwise, she thought to herself, because she still had his number.

It was providence. She was meant to do it this once. A providential fuck. She liked the sound of that.

Thinking back on that day, she realized that sometimes the gods of fucking are just fucking with you.

And so it was that an hour after John had left, Lutka Galore was fucking George.

Natasha had called him and, "Why yes, I'm free this morning, and I'd love to drop by for coffee," he'd said.

She'd known beforehand by the way he'd greedily looked her over that day in the shop he’d do whatever was necessary to get free, and that just added to the nervous nasty feeling. This would be the first one night stand. 'One day stand' actually.

She had watched the porn cd while she waited for a knock on the door, and when George arrived she'd answered the door wearing only her bathrobe. All pretense of having coffee tossed aside. She didn't care, she'd never see him again so she just whored out the minute he came in the room. Cock in the morning, cock in the afternoon, some more cock now, and more cock later. Three different cocks. All those things should have made it as evil good as she’d imagined, but it wasn’t. It was fucking so Natasha had liked it, but like too much turkey on a holiday it had been regretted and when she'd cum a few minutes later Natasha knew she'd probably fucked up. She never felt the bad evil delight she’d expected. She’d tried, but after another fifteen minutes of him pounding on her, she'd shooed George away with promises of another hookup that would never happen. There'd be texts she wouldn’t answer, the number blocked. It had been a stupid thing to do, and not worth the risk. She'd never do that again, because if John found out he’d be pissed and, although he'd never admit it, hurt. Not because he'd feel he had a right, but they both had a jealous need not to share each other with anyone but Hans and Monique. And Natasha knew she’d be pissed if he picked up another mistress, regardless of any right she might or might not have.

"Okay," Natasha recalled saying aloud, "I've had my triple cock experience, time to be regular crazy, not full-blown bat shit."

Then she showered, and opened a beer to wait for John.

When John got there Natasha was so worked up she barely gave him time to get his clothes off. One thing fucking George had done was hype her up for John. The idea of being bad, then bad again, and bad yet again, turned her into a nasty, evil mess. She'd felt the 'evil fuck delight' she’d wanted from George the moment John slid his cock into her.

She came almost right away.

"Fuck that was fast!" John had remarked laughing evilly. “Even for you, slutty girl.”

Natasha had cum again half a minute later.

Jesus she was fucked up, she thought to herself as she felt the next one building up.

'Wtf?'

And another one!

Then she'd just let go an enjoyed the up and down cumming roller coaster.

They’d been fucking for fifteen minutes and John had finally cum. She was enjoying him thrashing around and shooting his warm load into her when there was a knock on the door.

“Relax,” John said catching his breath and sexing down. “I’ll get it, probably housekeeping or someone at the wrong room.”

She’d felt nervous, and had felt a weird apprehension.

John had gone to the door, and she'd heard George's voice, and her apprehension turned to panic. She'd waited with her heart racing wondering what the was going on.

When John came back he'd looked puzzled, “There’s a dude out there asking to see you. He looks kinda freaked.”

“Probably somebody from my office, I told them where I was gonna be.”

“Uh huh,” John said quizzically.

He knew she never did that.

She got up and hurriedly slipped on her pants and top, not bothering to put on her bra and panties, even though John’s cum was leaking out of her and into her jeans. George was at the door. She wasn’t pleased and it must have been obvious to George.

“I’m sorry, Natasha,” he said quietly, “But I think my wallet fell out while I was here, it’s the only place I could think of. I’m am SO fuckin' sorry.”

“Fuck!” dhe whispered, and then glared at him before whispering again, “Wait here.”

She went back and started looking around the room. John had watched her with curiosity from the bed, absentmindedly jacking himself hard again.

“I have to give this guy some notes, gimme a sec.”

John had already gotten hard again.

Oh yeah.

“I need to get back to fucking you," she said, touching his cock with a smile.

John watched as Natasha had scrambled around. She saw the wallet then; lying on the floor next to a lamp. She had picked it up, acting as if it was something that had dropped out of her bag, and laid it down on the desk, set a book on top of it, then picked both up and headed for the door.

Natasha leaned out while holding the door slightly closed.

“Here.” She'd been pretty brusque.

George hadn't taken the hint, “When you gonna call me again?"

“Never,” she said, looking at him with dagger eyes, and she shut the door.

John was in the bathroom taking a piss when Natasha turned around to get back to him fucking her. That should have been a sign, John peeing with a hard on? She'd practically squirted out of her clothes feeling relieved, apprehensive and sexed up all at the same time. She had felt a little quaky from the combination.

When John stepped out of the bathroom he was wearing his jeans and was holding his T-shirt in his hands. He leaned against the wall while gazing at her lying on the bed, legs open, and beckoning to him.

“What the fuck are you dressed for? Get over here and fuck me!”

“You give him his wallet?”

“Huh?”

“I saw it when you went to the door. Didn’t notice it before, I was too sexed up I guess.”

She started to make something up, but John interrupted her.

“I’m sure it didn’t like, fall out of his pants when he was taking them off.” He said with a slightly sad smile, and shaking his head.

“Oh come on, John.”

“And since I don’t need a rubber, it would explain the used one in the bathroom trash.”

A voice in her head screamed, 'No way! Are you fucking kidding me!'

But she just laid there in stunned silence.

"Well this sucks," he said, sighing.

"Oh fuck," was all she could think of to say.

“Look. I don’t like it, but what can I say? You could have at least done it on a day when you didn’t have me all you want, fuck Natasha, you damn beautiful little whore. Fuck.”

Natasha slid off the bed, trying to think, and walked to the dresser. She grabbed the bottle of tequila she’d brought for the night, and took a big swig. She turned and faced him, freaked and not having any idea of what to say.

“Fuck, John. I was just crazy. I won’t do it again, fuckin’ ever.”

“Was I kissing you after you sucked his dick?”

“No. I didn’t suck his dick."

She stopped, stuck between denying the obvious, and talking about it at all.

Thinking it might help she stammered, "I could catch something sucking his cock, and give it to you and Hans.”

That had really helped matters.

"Yeah. Glad you remembered to be a little safe."

She hadn’t sucked his cock. She had made George lick her pussy because of the power trip she felt making him do it after John had just cum in her an hour earlier. God she was evil.

“I guess for that reason believe you,” John said. "But I gotta go."

He started putting his shirt on.

“Bullshit! I’m a dumb ass whore, but I really mean it, I won’t do it again. You go out and fuck someone. That chick you told me about that was hitting on you at the Double D Bar and Grill. Fuck her, please. Bring her here and make me watch, fuck it. I deserve it. Fuck don’t go. Fuck. Please. I fucked up.”

She’d kept babbling, and John just let her talk. Finally, he interrupted her, “Look, I’m in no place to act hurt, but I kinda am.”

“I know. And I don’t know what to say, except don’t leave me like this. All sad and horny and freaked out. Fuck, don’t do this.”

"You're the one who's horny, I'm just bummed."

Hannia_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannia_Cooper

"I fuckin' know that. Just don't go right now. Come on, you can't go right now."

“You’re ain't in a position to be asking me for anything lady.”

Lady. He’d called her lady. Not a good sign.

“Please. You can’t leave. Let’s chill out and talk about this.”

He looked pissed now instead of freaked out. “What the fuck are we gonna talk about?"

“I don’t know!”

She could feel tears coming to her eyes. That seemed to soften him again.

“Sit down, we’ll have a drink,” he told her.

They talked for a while as they passed the bottle between them. She didn’t remember what was said except that he assured her they’d be hanging out, but it would be weird for a bit, and he’d have to have some distance for a few days. He’d hung around until she’d calmed a bit, but he'd gently put off her advances which just got her all shaky and freaky again.

As he was leaving she’d said, “Please fuck me again before you leave, it’ll make us both feel better. Please, I need it John. You need it. Please. I’ll be so nasty and evil, I’ll fuck you so good.”

He’d sighed and said, “Look, I’m not trying to be mean here, but if you’re that worked up, call that dude back, Natasha, I gotta go.”

“Fuck that! I want to fuck you. I’m never seeing that fucker or any other fucker besides you and Hans again. I won’t, I fuckin promise! Look!" she'd said holding out her phone and bringing up his number, "I'm deletin' this number right fuckin' now."

"Can you delete him fucking you?"

"Oh fuck, John."

“Come on, Natasha.”

“Come on? Seriously? Come on? Don’t go goddammit!”

“We’ll talk later. And by the way, there isn’t a used rubber in the trash.”

John had always been a crafty fucker.

Then he’d left.

She got dressed again as fast as she could but his car was gone when she got to the parking lot.

For the first time in her life she didn’t want to salve her freaked out with fucking. She texted John and after he'd only responded with a, "It's cool, we'll talk later," Natasha had bought another bottle and got drunk and passed out.

Then months with the occasional phone calls to his office, and he was always pleasant. Emails with hints of their old relationship. Borderline erotic, friendly, sometimes funny. Promises of meeting up that never materialized. They’d finally talked on his cell when she knew he was in town for something, and it was safe, but suddenly he never had time to do anything.

After a few months and out of desperation Natasha had done something she hadn't done since college; she trolled the bars. She was just looking for some make do fuck sticks until she could cajole John back into her pussy. There was Billy, a 'one day a week at his house during lunch fuck,' and Zane, her 'Friday afternoon guy.' But she always imagined she was fucking John while they fucked her. She was amazed at how the nastiness of being shared each week by three men didn’t make her feel 'fed'. John was the missing nasty piece for her evil need fuck puzzle.

Now it was a Friday, and Zane had bailed for personal reasons, leaving Natasha fucky as hell. She'd stopped for a beer, and as it was growing dark she decided to try a place where she knew she could take her drink with her to smoke in the alley behind the bar.

When Natasha entered the place, she couldn't believe it, John was at the end of the bar.

Fuck yes!

But he talking to a very attentive dark haired waitress with jiggly tits. From the way she leaned into him Natasha could tell she’d been fucking him.

Mother fucking fuck!

She was jealous and furious and horny at the same time. She approached the pair and moved up to lean against John's back, putting her arm around him, and her hand on his chest. It was nice. Natasha could tell he knew it was her from the way she smelled and felt even before he turned to look.

"Hey fucker," Natasha said.

Natasha could see that he was a little buzzed, and he didn't say anything.

Natasha gave the waitress a glare that made her scurry away.

Bitch.

She could smell the faint aroma of beer on his breath.

"You've got to start seeing me again."

Natasha knew her eyes were begging. Fuck that, she didn’t care, she needed John cock.

John got off his bar stool.

“There’s an alley thru that door,” he said pointing towards the back of the bar.

“You fucking that waitress?” Natasha asked as she followed him out the back door.

“Yeah, every now and then,” John said off handedly.

She was furious.

“Fuck,” she said.

John turned and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Really?”

He walked into the alley away from the bar, where it was a little darker. Natasha hurried after him, feeling like a horny little school girl. He always fuckin did that to her. He stopped in front of a brick wall that dropped in steps from six or so feet down to just high enough for her to sit on.

Natasha stood in front of John, shaking, and wanting him to fuck her. She hadn’t been this close to him for months, and even with all the thinking about getting fucked by him she hadn’t realized how badly she missed his lips and his cock. Until she was this close.

He was gonna start fucking her again, and that was all there was too it.

“Listen, you have got to start seeing me again. You’ve just got to.”

He reached out and grabbed her hair, pulling her close.

“Come here you little slut.”

He started feeling one of her tits with his other hand. She made a sound, and leaned towards him, reaching up. He knocked her hands down.

“Fuck John.”

He grabbed her face, putting his face in front of hers, she could feel the lust, and the control.

“Shut up you little bitch. Maybe I'll fuck you again, I could use a little whore pussy tonight.”

"Whatever you want. Fuck me like you want."

"You're an obedient little easy piece, huh?"

Natasha just nodded her head.

“You here to get fucked?”

“Yes.”

"You got yourself some side dick already, huh?"

"Fuck, John!"

“Don’t fuckin’ lie to me, you little whore.”

He pushed her back up against the higher part of the wall.

You wanna get fucked?”

“Yes,” she whimpered.

“What?”

“Yes!”

“Good girl. Feel that?”

She reached down and felt his always ready to fuck her cock. Knowing that John was gonna fuck her in this alley, like some crack whore, had her so fucked up she could hardly think.

“That’s a good little slut. On your knees, get dirty for me."

She groveled in the dirt as he unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his cock out. He held it in his hand, inches from her open mouth, holding her hair and not letting her taste it.

"That's a good little bitch," he purred.

He still wouldn't let her get her mouth on it, and she started to drool a little.

"Yeah, that's it. Wanna suck this?"

"Fuck yeah."

John pulled her mouth to his cock, and she sucked away.

"Good girl, yeah, good girl."

After a minute or so he pulled her head away, and looked down at her with stern eyes.

"What are you?'

"I'm your little bitch, I'm whatever you want."

“Like that cock huh?”

“Yes, I fuckin’ love your cock!”

“That’s good.”

She started to say something.

“Shh. You open your mouth when I tell you too. You sucked any dick besides mine today?"

"No. Let me have it again."

"Stand up fuck slut, you can kiss me, bitch.”

She was quivering, and was on him like a dog on a bone. That’s what she was, a bitch in an alley. About to get used like a dog. She was only wearing a short dress. He told her take her panties off. She squirmed out of them, and he picked her up and set her on the wall. He dropped his pants and slid his cock into her pussy, then picked her up to stand and fuck her. A couple came out of the bar's back door to smoke in the alley. Natasha tried to be quiet, but she couldn't help it, she made fuck noises. They watched as John fucked her and made her cum. She could hear the couple laughing. John started bouncing her a little. She turned her head as she rode him, watching the smoking couple thru slitted animal eyes as they watched her getting fucked. Getting off on being watched as she was fucked. It made her cum again right away.

Then she realized the man smoking was George.

Fuck.

“Yeah, I met George,” John breathed in her ear.

The 'woman' smoking with him was actually a really skinny guy with very long hair.

The pair walked towards them, and John set Natasha down.

"Stay, whore," he told her.

"She might want to go now," George said.

"This horny bitch does what I tell her. I don't even need a leash. But she wants one sometimes, don't you girl?" John had said while gripping her hair.

"Yes," Natasha said quietly. She was just waiting for John to fuck her again.

He told George to bring his car around back. George left and was back in a minute flat, driving a Suburban. John motioned to the back of the Suburban so George and the long-haired guy opened the rear door and John threw Natasha in the back. He fucked her until she came again, then she grabbed him tightly as he thrust at her hard, cumming inside her. Like old times she smiled to herself.

John slid out of her, “Feel your pussy, feel my cum in you.”

She did as she was told. Fuck it was nasty good what he was doing to her.

“Now you’re gonna fuck George.”

“If you really want me to.”

She was reluctant, not wanting to lose ground with John again, but strangely excited about being gang fucked in an alley.

“You’ll do what you’re told, you sweet little whore.”

“Will it make you start fucking me again?”

“If you’re obedient enough."

"Okay. Pass me around. I'll fuck whoever you tell me to."

George was horny and ready, but a little hesitant. The long-haired blond guy didn’t care.

“I’ll fuck her!”

John's voice was friendly but firm, “You’ll wait your turn, Jimmy, you get her when George is done.”

“Fuck! Hurry up, George. Fuck her, I want her.”

George was still a little reluctant, “I’ve never fucked a girl with another guy's creampie.”

“You want that pussy don't you?”

"Yeah, George,” Natasha said, almost purring. “You want the pussy.”

The sound of own her voice, all slutty and lazy sounding startled her. Lying there in front of three men, legs splayed out, looking slovenly, and ‘open for business’ was unbelievable. Freaky. Sublimely taboo and exciting. She couldn’t help herself, a weird, evil sounding laugh escaped from her lips. It accentuated her already sexed up feelings.

John reached in and grabbed her by the hair, "Come out here bitch, don't make me pull you."

Natasha sat up, moving her face what light there was, with John holding her hair like a handle. She let her head droop a little in what could only be described as submissive whoredom. She knew her eyes must have looked like she was on opium.

“Think of it as pussy lube George. Tell him, you horny little gang bang slut.”

Natasha giggled, “It’s lube for your cock, Georgy.”

Even in the darkness she could see the effect the sight of her had on George. Natasha sat back down, dress pulled up, legs open, lying there waiting for a cock was having on George.

George climbed in the back.

“You got a rubber?” she asked.

“You don’t care, you whore, but I won’t cum in you.”

He started fucking her while John and Jimmy watched. He was nice enough to wait until she had cum once before he pulled out and sprayed onto her exposed abdomen and dress.

Good thing she was staying in town tonight, she thought to herself.

George exited the back of the Suburban, looking at her with submissive eyes.

"What do you say, slutty baby?" John asked her.

"Next!" she said, opening her legs.

Then Jimmy fucked her. He pulled out before cumming, putting his dick in her face and making her swallow his load.

John made her lay there and drink some beer so he could kiss her when he fucked her again. She was lying in the back of the Suburban, legs spread, her dress up around her ass, cum on her abdomen, and leaking out of her, chasing cum with a beer. After the third swig she gargled and spit out the beer into the back of what was now simply a place to get fucked and used. John climbed in and wiped Jimmy’s cum off her face with her dress, then made her take another drink before he started kissing and fucking her.

He told George to drive around while he fucked her, just in case someone else in the bar saw them and mentioned what they were doing and called a cop. After John made her cum a few times, she pulled him close.

“Empty your balls in me again." She whispered, "Please John, please."

And he did, yelling and jerking. It felt fuckin' evil and wonderful to have him inside of her again.

She was ready to go back to her part-time room and fuck John some more.

“Take me to where I’m staying tonight, let’s go.”

John shook his head, and told George to pull over, switch places with him, and fuck her while he drove.

“I just want you now,” she told him.

“I don't give a fuck. After tonight, but not now. You do what you’re told.”

She just nodded. She knew she was a fuck slut tonight, and that was the price she had to pay to get John’s cock back, so she was gonna pay it. Besides, she was liking it, little whore that she was.

When John came back for thirds he whispered in her ear.

“I’m your side cock. You’re gonna have to make do with just me and Hans fucking you from now on. Understand.”

“Yes.”

She knew it was gonna be different. She’d be more of a fuck whore for John when they fucked now, but they’d be fucking again. She was kinda like his sex slave now. Maybe she always had been.

'Oh my god!' she thought with a smile.

And she had a part-time apartment in the city now.

Oh fuck.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesGarrity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors