Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Sex Party - Chapter 2

"Partgoers take turns performing in front off others"

18
4 Comments 4
11.2k Views 11.2k
10.1k words 10.1k words
It seemed like five days, rather than five weeks had passed since Cindy and Dan last pulled into John and Barbara’s neighborhood. That party five weeks ago had put a spark in their sex life that was still burning. As they pulled through the gates into the circular drive, Cindy realized they hadn’t said a word on the trip. She had been lost in her thoughts, and apparently so had Dan.

At 7:30 on the dot, John closed the gates to the driveway and herded everyone into the living room, where he made his usual opening announcements. “Before we start, I want to go over a few things for the benefit of our first time guests. I know you haven’t gotten a lot of details so I want to answer some of your questions. We’ve been hosting these parties now for over fifteen years. They are by invitation only. The first time, you can be invited by friends. After that, you can only be invited by the hosts. There are almost two hundred people in our group, and we can’t accommodate that many at once, so not everybody is invited to every party. We usually host several each month, depending on our schedule. If you’d like to be invited to future parties, just fill out the sign-up sheet before you leave tonight.”

He went on, “The quarters are close, so we ask that you respect our guests by not arriving smelling of tobacco, and refrain from the use of tobacco or drugs or the excessive use of alcohol while here. And please silence your cell phones during the performances. What you’ll see is normal people allowing you to witness their most intimate moments. Each person or couple chooses what they’ll do; some people have a more active imagination than others, but all deserve your encouragement and support. There are three shows scheduled for each party. I hope you enjoy.”

“I think most of you know Don and Trish.” A couple waved at the crowd. They appeared to be in their early forties. Don was a little overweight. Shirley seemed to have a pretty nice figure, but what stood out was she was really tall. They both were about 5’10”.

Don spoke, “We’ve done about everything our twisted minds can dream up over the years, and it’s hard to think of anything new.” He grinned as several people chuckled. “Last year I got a massage table to get some intimacy back in our relationship, and it’s been great. I love rubbing on my wife, and she loves getting the massages, so everybody’s happy. We brought our massage table tonight. I’m not a pro, but Trish enjoys it, so that’s good enough for us. Hope you enjoy watching.”

RUBBING HER THE RIGHT WAY

With that, they left the room to set up. Soon Cindy heard the tinkling of a bell, indicating they were ready and everybody went into the media room. A massage table was set up parallel to the front wall, but pulled out from the wall far enough to allow Don to move around the table. A sheet was laid out on the floor to catch any oils or messes. Relaxation music was playing softly through the sound system, and aroma therapy candles were burning. The candles smelled great, and cast an ever changing, mesmerizing array of lights and shadows. A small cart nearby held various lotions, towels, aroma therapy candles, etc. The overhead light had been dimmed, so it took a while for Cindy to make out Trish lying on the table face down with two large towels covering her body; one for her upper body, one for her lower body. Her face was buried in a headrest that stuck out from the table, with a cutout for her face so she could breathe. She had a cushion under her belly to take pressure off her lower back.

Cindy and Dan took a large stuffed chair. Dan sat in the seat and Cindy straddled one of the large padded arms. “I’ll trade with you if you get tired,” Dan said. Cindy had sat on the arm before and liked it. It was comfortable for her and she didn’t have to sit next to a stranger. But best of all it allowed her to put pressure on her pussy just by leaning forward and taking some of the weight off her feet, which barely reached the floor.

Don wore gym shorts and polo shirt. When everyone had settled, he said, “Everyone please be very quiet throughout, and leave silently at the end.” He then folded the towel at the top of Trish’s butt, exposing her back. Taking one of the bottles of lotion, he poured some into his hands and rubbed them together to warm the lotion, then rubbed it onto Trish’s back. He started at the base of her neck and gently worked down on either side of her spine to her tailbone, then circled out toward the sides of her back and came up to where he’d started. Don was taking his time, working slowly and methodically, gradually working deeper and deeper into Trish’s tissue.

Don then took the towel and covered up Trish’s back again, except for her left arm. Using a generous amount of oil, he began kneading her upper arm and shoulder with his palms. She moaned with pleasure. He took his time, working for several minutes on each muscle group, starting with light pressure and working his way up in intensity. He never poked with his fingertips, only using his strong palms to apply pressure. As he worked his way down, he concentrated on the many muscles and joints in her palm and even her fingers.

Gently setting her left arm on the table and covering it with the towel, he went to the other side of the table and uncovered her right arm. He never once broke contact completely with Trish, keeping a hand on her as he switched sides of the table. Beginning at the shoulder and upper arm, he repeated exactly as he’d done on the left side, never hurrying or changing his routine. He worked on each muscle group until he was finished, then moved to the next. After he’d finished her back and arms, he dropped the headrest a notch and gently worked on her neck muscles.

Covering her back, he worked his way down to the foot of the table and raised the towel to her butt, leaving one leg exposed. Don said, “We’ve been married for ten years and I’ve seen Trish naked thousands of times, but somehow giving her a massage makes me hornier than anything else we do. Even just giving her a foot massage with her clothes on gets me going.” With that, he peeled off his clothes and continued. Sure enough, his thick, uncircumcised dick was hard as a rock.

Cindy devoured it with her eyes. The way it swayed and bobbed as he moved was obscenely erotic. Cindy imagined that cock bobbing up and down in her pussy, which was soaking wet with her juices by now. She snuck a peek at Dan, but he was engrossed in watching the proceedings. His dick was at full mast, tenting in the thin material of his gym shorts. Cindy was sure he hadn’t worn underwear. Looking around the room, Cindy could see that most of the other men were also displaying full erections through similarly loose clothes. Some of them had their hands buried in their date’s clothes, playing with their titties or rubbing their crotch. Cindy was surprised at how erotic the massage was, even though Trish had remained covered so far.

Don now used more oil on Trish’s foot, rubbing each joint on each toe. He pushed down on her toes while massaging the back of her heel. Then he pulled up on her foot and worked on the top of her foot. He worked his way up her leg kneading her calf muscles. He spent a lot of time on these large muscles as Trish moaned her approval. He moved up to her thigh muscles and then to her gluts.

“I’ll be able to work on the thighs better when Trish turns over and I can stretch them out,” Don explained.

Even though there was no sex, Cindy was turned on by the show. It was very erotic watching a naked man giving a loving massage to a naked lady. Cindy imagined herself on the table, being oiled up and rubbed down by Don’s hands. She had never had a massage before, but was thinking it might feel good. Of course, she would never be able to allow a man other than Dan to work on her while she was nude, but it was fun thinking about it.

Don now covered up Trish’s leg and folded back the towel to uncover the other one, then repeated exactly the same routine on this leg. After finishing, he covered her with the towel and turned her over onto her back. He moved the cushion under her lower back for support.

“The face has many muscles that rarely relax while we’re awake. There’s a lot of tension that builds up in your face muscles. If you take out that tension it makes you better able to relax all your other muscles and enjoy the benefits of the massage,” Don explained as he gently massaged Trish’s temples and worked his way to her jaw muscles. When he finished her facial massage, he took a hand towel, folded it in half lengthwise and laid it over her eyes.

Turning down the towel to her waist, he now began spreading lotion on her breasts. Lying on her back made her breasts flatten out and move toward her sides. Trish’s breasts were fairly large, with large brown nipples. Don gathered one in each hand and rubbed them, ending with a little tweak of the nipples.

He then covered her upper body and folded the towel back exposing her lower body. Her brunette pubic hairs were neatly trimmed, with no hair around her lips. Don lifted her legs, bending them at the knees and put her feet flat on the table. Then he grabbed behind one knee, lifting a leg off the table to stretch out her hamstring and began massaging from her butt up to her knee. He repeated this on the other side. Don had been massaging for about twenty five minutes and had to wipe perspiration from his brow with a towel often.

Don now folded the towels up and laid them on the floor. Trish was fully exposed except for the towel covering her eyes. Her body glistened from the lotion, and Don’s glistened from perspiration. He picked up a bottle of oil, poured a large amount in his hand and started rubbing her pussy. Trish instinctively parted her legs. After he’d lubricated it inside and out, he picked up a small vibrator from the side table. It had a large round plug on the end, which he slowly worked into her vagina. It didn’t go in far, but was big enough around to give Trish the feeling of being filled up to the stretching point. Don turned on the vibrations to the low setting. He then picked up a thin bullet style vibrator, turned it on and started tickling her clit with it, barely touching it, then moving it down, then barely touching it. He repeated this rhythmically without stopping.

Trish was now beginning to move her head side to side, softly moaning. Her knees instinctively moved wider apart, and her hips rose to meet the pleasure of the vibrator on her clit. Her nipples were contracting, causing little bumps to rise up on the large areolae around her erect nipples. Her pussy felt like it was completely filled by a dick that was vibrating against her G-spot. At the same time, her clit felt like it was being licked by a furiously fast and insistent tongue.

Cindy had never seen a vibrator before. She had heard of them and knew what they were for, but she never seriously thought normal people used them. As she watched Trish writhing on the table she was beginning to wonder what it would feel like. Her pussy began to ache for attention. Fortunately, she had worn looser fitting clothes than the last time she came to one of these parties. She had on an unlined warm up suit with a sports bra and a short sleeved knit top, and she had left the jacket in the living room. She leaned forward on the chair’s arm, enjoying the feeling of pressure on her pussy. She tried to imagine what that vibrator would feel like on her pussy, and her mind was flooded with fantasies of being filled with Don’s big dick while having the buzzing vibrator playing with her clit.

Trish began to rock her hips to meet the vibrator in time with Don’s movements. Finally Don placed it directly over her clit and left it there. It was barely touching her, allowing her to control how much contact it made by lowering or raising her hips. She humped the vibrator, lifting and lowering her butt, and she was panting and softly whimpering. She grabbed Don’s dick and squeezed it, which pulled back some of the foreskin to expose the head. No more than a minute or two had passed since Don brought out the vibrators, but it was obvious that she wasn’t going to last much longer. Whether it was the extended foreplay of the massage, or just the vibrators, she was oblivious to the crowd and totally into the feelings emanating from her pussy.

The orgasm hit like an explosion, causing her body to jerk and convulse as she grunted noisily. Sometime during her orgasm, Don released a thick stream of cum which ran down his dick and over Trish’s hand. A small wad spurted onto the table. His knees buckled slightly and he let go of the vibrator in Trish’s cunt to steady himself with one hand. It fell onto the table between her legs, still buzzing. When Don regained his footing, he turned off the vibrators and put them both back on the table. He covered Trish up with the towels and wiped his dick on a corner of one of them. He tenderly kissed her on the lips and the crowd quietly left the room.

“Wow, that was awesome,” Cindy whispered to Dan after they’d left the room.

“Yeah,” he said.

Dan tried to pull his tee shirt down to hide his erection. All the other men were in the same boat, so it didn’t really matter. Funny, something like that would have been embarrassing to Cindy a few weeks ago, but now it didn’t matter to her. “I must be loosening up a little,” she thought. The first night they had attended one of these parties, Cindy had been too embarrassed to talk to anyone other than her friend Sherry after the first sex show. Tonight she was able to chat with some of the other women between shows. She still couldn’t look any of the guys in the eyes. She knew they were all horny, and she was sure they knew that she was too, and that made her too shy and embarrassed to make eye contact. After a while, John called everyone into the living room for the next performance.

“I have a few more things to go over. On party nights, the gates open at 7:00 and close at 7:30. After 7:30 there’s no way to get in, so please be on time. The performances usually last between 15 – 30 minutes, with around 20 minutes in-between, so we’re always finished before 10:00. We ask that, except in case of an emergency, you stay until the party’s over, to avoid people having to shuffle cars to let you out. And please be careful not to block my neighbor’s driveways if you park on the street. Now I’d like to introduce you to Jenny and Mike.”

A very cute young couple, probably in their mid-thirties waved at the crowd. Jenny said, “Hello, our turn. We didn’t invent anything unusual, we’re just going to do what we do.” With that, they left the room. Shortly the bell tinkled and everyone filed into the media room and found a seat.

This was Cindy’s second time attending this party, and she still felt like she was hyperventilating every time that bell rang. Her heart raced and she felt slightly dizzy as she got up. She felt as though her face was flushed. If she got this nervous just watching, she couldn’t imagine how nervous the performers must be. She followed Dan into the media room, and they shared a large ottoman on one of the side walls.

FOREPLAY

The massage table had been replaced by a twin sized bed in the middle of the room. It was lit by a single track light. The light was dimmed so low that Cindy barely saw Jenny and Mike until her eyes adjusted to the lighting. They had dressed up in very nice clothes. Jenny had pinned her hair up, accentuating her long elegant neck. She had a short sleeveless black dress on with heels, while Mike wore a suit and tie. They looked beautiful. They were sitting side by side on the bed, and Mike had his arm around Jenny. Soft music played on the sound system.

When everybody settled into a seat, Mike removed his suit coat, neatly laid it on the floor next to the bed and began kissing Jenny. They started timidly, but as they continued their kisses lingered longer. There was no urgency about their kissing, just tenderness. Mike held Jenny’s face in his hands, and planted soft kisses on her cheeks and neck. Then they put their lips together and held each other tight while kissing for a long time. They lay back on the bed and continued necking. Mike tenderly caressed Jenny’s face and planted soft kisses on her face and neck. He nibbled at her earlobe and whispered in her ear. Jenny grabbed his head and pulled him to her bosom, kissing his head while playing with his hair. She rolled Mike onto his back and leaned over him, staring into his eyes. She kissed him on each eyelid, then gave him a long kiss on the lips.

Cindy had the oddest sensation while watching this young couple, who were obviously in love with each other. Despite the fact that she had watched couples have sex in this room before, and despite the fact that Jenny and Mike were intentionally performing in front of the group, Cindy had the feeling she was intruding on a very private moment. There was something about the tender expression of love they exhibited that made it seem more intimate than all the sex she had previously seen. Despite the odd feeling, she found herself becoming very aroused at their display of affection. She longed to be caressed herself, and have her entire body made love to, rather than just her genitals.

They lay facing each other and held each other tight while continuing to kiss on the lips. Then Mike turned Jenny with her back to him, and they nested like two spoons against each other. Mike nibbled on Jenny’s earlobe, then kissed his way down her neck. After at least ten minutes of this, Mike finally unzipped Jenny’s dress and began kissing his way down her back. Jenny shuddered as Mike’s soft kisses must have tickled her. Still no urgency, as Mike took his time, continuing to kiss every bit of exposed skin.

They sat up together, and Mike helped Jenny slip off her dress. She stood in the soft light with a frilly pair of skimpy black panties and matching frilly black bra. She untied Mike’s tie and laid it on his suit coat. She then began unbuttoning his shirt. With each button, she kissed the newly exposed skin until she had unbuttoned them all, then she pulled the shirt out of his pants and laid it on the suit coat. Mike stood, and Jenny unbuttoned his pants and let them fall. Mike wore a pair of boxers. He sat back onto the bed, and Jenny neatly folded his pants and put them on the suit coat.

She lay back on the bed, her back against Mike, wrapped in his arms. He continued kissing her neck and back and face. Mike unhooked her bra and helped her out of her bra and panties. He then slid down his boxers, and after nearly 20 minutes of beautifully erotic foreplay, they were both naked in front of the crowd.

Mike squeezed some lubricant from a tube into his hand and began rubbing Jenny’s pussy as they continued to neck. She rolled over onto her back, and he began working his lubricated fingers into her pussy as he rubbed her clit with the heel of his palm. After a few minutes of this, Jenny pulled Mike onto her and guided his cock into her waiting pussy. Jenny lifted her legs with her knees bent, stretching her pussy and giving Mike better access for his long, smooth strokes.

Cindy looked around the room. The crowd was definitely getting into it. Several people were groping their mates, as was usual when the action heated up. One man had his woman in his lap with one of his hands under her shirt playing with her tits, the other hand in her shorts, playing with her crotch.

Dan scooted back on the ottoman and spread his legs, encouraging Cindy to sit in front of him between his legs. When she complied, he leaned her back against him. She could feel his stiff hard-on poking against her back. When he tried to put his hands under her shirt, Cindy held him off, but he persistently tried to fondle her breasts in full view of the other couples.

“No,” she hissed quietly to him.

But he kept trying to feel her up as he rubbed his stiff dick against her. Finally Cindy got up and moved back to her side of the ottoman, leaving Dan feeling frustrated. The other couples were rocking and swaying to their mutual groping while Cindy continued to be a wet blanket. “Oh well, at least she’s agreed to come to the party. That’s more than I would have expected from her,” Dan thought, as he settled in to watch the rest of the show. At least he knew he’d get relief when they got home.

Mike had picked up the pace of his thrusts. His tight butt drove up and down, thrusting his engorged penis in his petite wife. Jenny groaned as he filled her again and again. Finally Mike tensed, then exploded into orgasm, planting his hot sticky sperm deep inside his wife. Collapsing on top of her, they lay together quietly while their breathing returned to normal. Then he rolled off, using a towel to wipe himself off and giving it to Jenny to stuff between her legs. The crowd filed back out, while Mike and Jenny picked up their clothes and went to the master bathroom to clean up.

As she waited in line for the bathroom, Cindy saw that several of the men had wet spots on their shorts or on their wife’s clothes, or both. She felt kind of bad about the way she’d snapped at Dan. Maybe she was being too up-tight. Nobody else seemed to have any problem letting go and having fun. After she got out of the bathroom, she went to Dan and talked to him, but he acted normal, so she figured he wasn’t angry after all and forgot about it.

After the break John began herding everyone back into the living room. Everyone was so keyed up, it took a while for John to get everyone to quiet down and pay attention.

“Just one more announcement for the benefit of our new guests,” he said. “You must be wondering where we get our talented performers. Well, they all started out just like you. They were invited to come to one of these parties by good friends, not knowing what to expect. That first time they were unsure and nervous, just like you. They watched and enjoyed, but they never thought they could get up in front of the crowd and perform. But they did. You are allowed to attend three parties as a member of the audience, but at the fourth party you attend you will be one of the performers. After that, you will be required to perform every sixth time you come. Each time you perform, you may invite one couple if you wish. For now, just relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. You might find that by the time your turn comes, you’ll be comfortable enough with the group to be able to do what seems impossible now. Now I’d like to introduce Bob and Nancy. They’re some of our longest standing guests at these parties, and always put on a very erotic show.”

TEASE AND DENIAL

A couple came forward that looked to be in their early forties. Bob was very good looking, with a wiry athletic looking body and dark features. Nancy was average height, brunette and fairly good looking. She had on what looked like workout clothes; Capri length stretch pants and a stretchy top with built in bra.

“Hello everyone,” Nancy said to the crowd. Most of the crowd said hello back to her. “Us again. Except tonight, we’re going to do something totally different. For the last three years, Bob and I have been experimenting with a lifestyle that most of you are going to think is weird. That’s ok, I probably would have too before we tried it. What I would ask of you all is that this isn’t to leave this house. We’ve never told anybody about it before. Oh, we have a blog where we share information with like-minded people, but we’ve never actually talked to anyone in person about it, except for a few very close friends, including John and Barb.” She looked over at Barbara, who nodded at her.

“We’ve been more or less happily married for almost fifteen years. About five years ago we began having problems in our marriage. Not much you could really put your finger on, we just weren’t happy with each other. We argued about lots of little things. Bob didn’t feel like he was getting sex as much as he wanted. I felt like I was pressured into having sex more than I wanted, and it wasn’t fulfilling to me. And it seemed like Bob only paid attention to me when he wanted sex. We actually separated for a few weeks, and that’s when it became clear to me that sex was the problem. We’ve both always enjoyed having sex with each other, but it was becoming a control issue. When we discussed our future, I made it clear to Bob that some changes needed to be made for us to continue to be a couple.”

“Well, I can tell you that now we have sex together more than we ever have. It’s very fulfilling. We’re happier together than we’ve ever been. And I can’t tell you the last time we had a disagreement about anything. Bob is the most caring husband anyone could ever want, and I spend much more time pleasing him. So I bet you’re curious to know how we made such a dramatic change.”

Of course, the crowd was curious and several people said so.

“I knew that I was going to have to have more control of our sex life, and I explained to Bob why I felt that way. As the primary wage earner, Bob has always had more say over our finances and most other things in our lives together. That hasn’t changed. He still does the driving when we go somewhere, he still leads when we dance, and he still calls the shots on most things involving the house, finances and so on. However, he had to agree to turn over control of our sex life to me. “

At first, there wasn’t much change, though at least I didn’t feel as pressured as before. But as we began reading more on the internet about female control of a couple’s sex life, the more we implemented that lifestyle, and it began to have a dramatic impact on our relationship. “

“I naively thought that I could control our sex life without controlling Bob’s orgasms. I was totally unaware of how often men ejaculate without their partners. We were having sex two to three times per week, but Bob was masturbating three or four times a week on top of that. Sometimes more. And that meant that he still went through periods of not really needing me for sex but having it anyway, which led to uninspired sex. When we saw change is when Bob relinquished control of his orgasms to me. I know this sounds strange to you, but the only way to gain control over a man’s orgasms is to use a chastity device. And yes, there are male chastity devices on the market; lots of them.

Eirean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eirean

You see, a man is born touching himself, dies touching himself, and constantly touches himself in between. Even if a man wanted to control his orgasms, he’s incapable of doing so. Eventually, whether it’s in the shower, in bed after you’ve gone to sleep, or whatever, he’s going to touch himself, find pleasure in it and go too far. They can’t help it. They’ll tell themselves, ‘Just this once, then I won’t do it again.’ But they will. And when he masturbated, he wasn’t thinking about us. He was looking at porn on the internet, or fantasizing about other women, or whatever.“

“So the bottom line is I bought a chastity device for Bob that he wears twenty four hours a day unless I remove it. We’ve tried several different models over the last three years, and the one he uses now is very comfortable and discreet. We’d like to show it to you and introduce you to a bit of our lifestyle. If it sounds too weird and you don’t want to see, we’ll understand. It doesn’t work for everyone, but it’s been a Godsend for us.”

With that, they went into the media room. Soon after, the bell tinkled and everyone else filed into the room. Cindy and Dan reclaimed the ottoman. Bob was standing in the middle of the room, naked except for a strange plastic devise that was attached to his penis. The lights weren’t dimmed so everyone could get a good look at the device.

“This is the CB6000,” Nancy said. “We’ve tried several different models, and this is by far the most comfortable and natural for Bob. He can play golf or work out in it without it getting in the way or being noticeable. It’s made of medical quality polycarbonate and very lightweight. Would you look to get a closer look at it?”

Several women murmured, “yeah,” so Nancy paraded Bob slowly around the room. “Feel free to touch it, Bob won’t be able to feel a thing. Ask questions if you have any.”

The device consisted of a plastic ring placed around the base of the penis, behind his sac. Then there was a plastic sheath that completely enclosed his dick except for a small opening at the tip. The sheath was attached to the ring and there was a small padlock on the attachment. The ring wasn’t large enough to slip over his balls, so there was no way to pull the device off without unlocking it. As Nancy led Bob around the room even the men seemed to be fascinated looking at it. There was a man’s penis, locked in a plastic sheath. Unbelievable.

“Do you have to take it off for him to pee,” asked one of them women?

“No, he can easily pee through the opening,” Nancy answered.

Several of the women touched the device and one squeezed it, but it had no effect on Bob. Nancy led Bob to Cindy. Cindy stared at his cock and blushed furiously. She didn’t touch the device.

“How did you get him to agree to wear this thing?” asked another woman.

“Wearing this device was his idea, not mine,” said Nancy. Everyone looked stunned at that. Cindy certainly was. She couldn’t believe that Bob voluntarily agreed to wear a chastity device. After Nancy led Bob around the room showing off his cock lock, they went back to the middle of the room and Nancy continued talking.

“A lot of people with similar lifestyles communicate with me on my blog and I can tell you that in virtually every case, it’s the male that initiates the idea. When you ask the males why they voluntarily turn over control, you almost always get the same responses. They get turned on by giving control to their mate. They enjoy the teasing aspect of the lifestyle; not knowing when, or if, they’ll be allowed to cum. In most cases, other aspects of their relationship improve, as was the case with Bob and myself. And I believe, most of all, the penis is so important to the male psyche that the extra attention paid to it by people practicing this lifestyle is a huge impetus. Before we started living this lifestyle, I virtually never touched his penis or had anything to do with it, other than letting him stick in in me two or three times a week. Now that I’m responsible for Bob’s orgasms, I play with it or watch him play with it virtually every day. Sometimes multiple times in a day, sometimes for long periods of time. See, in order for me to maintain control and keep Bob on the edge, it’s important that he not have any idea if or when he’ll be allowed to cum. So sometimes we have playtime with no orgasm, just to keep him guessing.”

“When Bob wears his cock lock, he can do whatever he wants. We’re just a normal couple. He can initiate spontaneous kissing, hugging, talking or whatever. Or he can ignore me, watch TV or play golf with his friends. He’s not required to be submissive in any way other than sex. With or without the lock on, he is forbidden from asking for sex, or whining for it, or acting like he wants it, or whatever. But when I remove his cock lock, there are very specific rules that are followed. Those rules are inviolate.”

“When the cock lock is removed, Bob must completely obey me in every way. He only speaks when spoken to. He only touches me or himself if I tell him to. He is not allowed to cum unless I give him permission. And when I decide to put the lock back on, there are no questions asked. He must immediately stop what he’s doing and put it back on.”

“Tonight I’d like to show you a demonstration of Bob’s submissiveness. He has no idea what we’ll be doing, so I bet he’s as interested as you are in finding out.”

With that, Nancy removed a chain from around her neck that had a small key on it. “This is literally the key to Bob’s happiness,” she said with a smile. She used the key to unlock the padlock, removed the chastity device and set it aside. Bob’s cock immediately sprang to attention.

“The most exciting thing about these parties is watching people reach orgasm. I get totally aroused watching it, and I know all of you do as well. But think about this; the homeliest girl in the world can make any healthy male cum in minutes just by touching him. It’s not difficult. The real trick is having a male be stimulated without cumming. Let me show you.”

Nancy had Bob lay down on the bed and she sat on it beside him. She kissed him on the lips and said, “You can take off my shirt if you want to, and you can play with my titties if you’d like.” Bob helped her strip off her shirt and immediately began playing with her nipples. Nancy had nice size titties, probably a C cup with pert nipples that stood out. She produced a tube of oil and squirted some into her hand, then rubbed it onto Bob’s dick. She wrapped one hand firmly around his dick and squeezed it from the base to the top while massaging his large sac full of balls with the other.

“I’ve been saving up Bob’s orgasm to give you a good show tonight. What’s it been, baby, two days since you last squirted?”

“It’s been four days,” Bob answered.

Oh, dear. You poor baby, I had no idea,” she said teasingly. “You must be ready to explode.” Bob didn’t answer.

Nancy went on addressing the crowd, as she continued to stroke Bob’s dick. “Since then I’ve taken his penis out of the cock lock for at least an hour of play time per day without letting him cum. He’s more than ready. “Bob, are you anxious to squirt?”

“Only if you’d like me to,” Bob answered.

“Bullshit! You’d love to splatter anywhere, wouldn’t you?” Nancy demanded. “You don’t care where you squirt. You’d squirt your sticky cum on my titties right now if I let you, wouldn’t you?”

Bob’s eyes were closed as he was enjoying Nancy running her hand up and down the length of his shaft. “I won’t cum unless you tell me to,” he said.

“OK, if you don’t care, I guess I don’t either,” Nancy said, as she let go of his dick. His dick twitched several times when she abandoned it. She pulled her tits out of reach of his hands. “Are we done here?” she asked.

“If you’re finished, we are,” said Bob.

“Just because you don’t care whether you cum or not doesn’t mean I don’t,” Nancy said. “I’m horny, and I’d like to cum. And I prefer to have you in me while I do. Is that OK?”

“Absolutely,” said Bob. “I’d love that.”

“Please help me off with my pants,” Nancy said. She stood and Bob hooked a finger on each side of her pants and pulled them off, along with her panties. “You may touch me wherever you want,” she said.

Nancy pulled a vibrator out of her handbag and sat back down on the bed. “Bob has worked very hard over the last three years on controlling himself.” She picked up his dick, turned on the vibrator and held it against the sensitive underside of his dick. His whole body immediately jerked and he grunted loudly. Then he settled back down on the bed, and you could see him try to regain his composure, breathing deeply and slowly. “This hasn’t been easy for Bob. Using a combination of relaxation and breathing techniques, he’s managed to become much better at controlling his orgasms. I’m not going to say he hasn’t had accidents. Let’s just say I provide strong motivation to encourage him to prevent them, and he hasn’t had an accident in many months,” she said, with an evil grin on her face.

The entire time she was talking, the vibrator was stimulating his dick, and you could see it was becoming hard for Bob not to cum. He had closed his eyes and stopped playing with Nancy’s tits. “Please hold my titties,” Nancy asked him. When he did so, she began gently massaging his balls while continuing to stimulate his cock with the vibrator. His breathing became more ragged as he began humping the vibrator.

“Unn, Umm, UH, UH,” Bob groaned.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Nancy said. She took away the vibrator and squeezed the base of his cock hard, pressing both thumbs against the base of it. Nancy said to the crowd, “On the base of the cock is something called the perineum. It’s a notched area halfway between the anus and the scrotum on the underside. By squeezing firmly on this area, you can interrupt an orgasm even if it’s imminent. I just barely caught that one. ”

Bob gasped with the shock of the interrupted orgasm, and he was panting with his chest heaving. Nancy kept pressure on the base of his cock as she leaned over and murmured, “There, there, sweetie. That was very good.”

Nancy held his cock firmly for about thirty seconds, then let it go. His cock was twitching the entire time, and his head rocked back and forth as he tried to regain composure. “There aren’t many men that can withstand that vibrator applying direct stimulation that long without squirting. We’ve worked very hard on this over a long period of time. And I can tell you ladies that his control comes in handy. Let me show you.”

Turning to Bob, she said, “Honey, I’d like to cum now. Can you help me?”

“Yes,” Bob said, his voice quivering as he still recovered from almost going over the edge. “Can we wait a minute?”

“Of course, dear. You can get me in the mood while you regain your control.” They kissed deeply, then Bob helped her onto her back on the bed. He knelt at the foot of the bed and pulled her pussy toward him. Burying his face in her pussy, he began lapping at her clit. Nancy lay back, closed her eyes and enjoyed his expert tongue on her pussy.

After a minute or two, Nancy gave Bob a tube of lotion from her handbag, which he rubbed on his dick. She turned on the bed face down on her knees with her butt in the air, and Bob positioned himself behind her. He grabbed her waist and guided his cock into her pussy, slowly working his way into her as she moaned in pleasure. When he had penetrated her fully, he began taking long strokes in and out of her. After several minutes of this, she turned on the vibrator that she had used on Bob and began toying her clit. “Um, deeper, deeper,” she moaned. Bob began taking longer strokes, pushing deep inside her and holding it momentarily before pulling back out and repeating it over and over. Bob reached under her to hold her tits and play with her nipples.

Cindy looked over at Dan, who was rock hard. This show was really hot, and Cindy had never been any hornier than she now was. She was looking forward to getting in Dan’s shorts as soon as they got home. She might even fantasize that it was Bob’s long dick stroking her. Cindy had never tried the doggy style position that Nancy and Bob were using. You couldn’t snuggle together that way, but clearly it gave Nancy great access to her clit for masturbation. “That would be a great way to have an orgasm, with a big dick filling me up,” Cindy thought. Dan usually wasn't able to have sex this long without cumming, and Cindy had never had an orgasm while having sex. By this time, Bob had been stroking her pussy for probably ten minutes.

Nancy was getting close, her pants and moans getting raspier. “Harder,” she demanded in a husky voice. Bob began pounding her faster, as deeply as he could. He let go of her tits and grabbed her waist, pulling her against his groin as he drove his dick into her with the thrusts of his pelvis. The muscles on his butt were clearly defined as he used all the strength in them to penetrate as deeply as he could.

The crowd was really into it. Every eye was on the action while every hand clutched at their partners. Cindy could see one couple fucking along with Bob and Nancy. The man was leaning against the side wall while his partner was bent at the waist against him, her sun dress pulled up in the back to allow him access. They were more or less discretely rocking along with the performers while he fondled her titties through the armhole openings of her dress.

Finally Nancy went over the edge, loudly groaning and moaning as she climaxed. Bob reached down and grabbed his dick, squeezing hard on the base to keep from erupting while Nancy continued to rock back and forth on it. You could tell from the grimace on his face he was trying as hard as possible to keep from cumming. His knees buckled slightly as he continued squeezing with all his might on the one spot that would keep him from spilling his sperm, while Nancy still slid up and down the length of it, making it more difficult for him. Finally as Nancy began relaxing, Bob pulled his still twitching cock out of her, but continued to squeeze it until the urgently impending orgasm passed. His breathing began returning to normal and he was able to let go of it.

“That was wonderful,” Nancy said. “Thank you. You can put your lock back in place now.”

Cindy couldn’t believe that Bob wasn’t going to get to come. You could tell from the gasp of the crowd that everyone was surprised. But if Bob was surprised or disappointed, he didn’t let it show. He casually picked up the device and began putting it back on as calmly as putting on a pair of socks. Nancy used a towel to wipe the perspiration from her face and the lubricant from her pussy, then picked up her clothes and began putting them on. The crowd filed out of the room and milled about, lining up for the bathrooms, pickup up their stuff to leave or visiting. Barbara came up to Cindy and said, “Do you have time to stick around and help me straighten up and have a glass of wine?”

“Sure,” Cindy said. She let Dan know, and they both milled about, making small talk with a couple they had seen at the previous party they attended but hadn’t yet met. Soon everyone left except Bob and Nancy and Dan and Cindy. The girls began picking up all the sheets and towels that Barbara used to protect the furniture and carpet from cum stains. Meanwhile, the guys were moving the furniture back where it went. The chairs and ottomans back to the living area, family room and dining room, and the bed into the guest room.

Barbara poured the girls a glass of wine and they moved to the patio to drink it.

“Just think, if all the guys were trained like Bob, you wouldn’t have to worry about cum stains on the furniture,” Nancy joked. “You’d save a couple of loads of laundry every time you had a party.”

“If every guy was trained like Bob, there’d be a lot more satisfied girls in the world,” laughed Barbara. “I wish John could last half as long as Bob.”

“I’ve offered to help you train John,” Nancy said.

“Yeah, I appreciate it, but I’m afraid that dog’s too old to learn new tricks. I’m not sure I’d be able to keep up with him anyway.”

“What about you Cindy, did you like the show?” Barbara asked.

“Oh yes, it was the best,” Cindy said. “That was wonderful.”

“How long have you guys been coming to these parties?” Nancy asked.

“Oh, this is only our second one,” Cindy answered.

“Oh, so you haven’t performed yet.”

“No,” Cindy said quietly as she averted her eyes.

“We’ve been coming for years, but I still remember what it was like for me when we first started coming. I didn’t think there was any way I could ever get up in front of everyone. Here’s the funny part; the only reason any of us do get up there is because we enjoy watching everyone else perform so much, we don’t want to have to stop coming. So we suck it up and do it just to be able to keep coming to the parties. But what we find out after performing is that the parties are much more enjoyable after we’ve performed than they ever were the first three times we come. After we perform that first time, it’s like a weight off our shoulders. We’re able to relax and enjoy the parties without the fear of performing hanging over our head. That’s when you’ll begin to take an interest in getting to know the other couples, and even getting together with them other than at the parties. Many of our best friends are couples we’ve met through this group. By the time it’s your turn again, you’re with friends and it’s no big deal.”

It made sense to Cindy, but she still couldn’t imagine that she’d be able to get up the nerve to perform. By this time the guys had finished moving the furniture. They grabbed some beer and joined the girls at the patio table. Barbara introduced Cindy to Bob, then gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

“You were awesome tonight, Bob,” she said. “If anything should ever happen to Nancy, God forbid, you can move in with us. We’ve got a guest room here in the house that John could use,” Barbara joked.

“Hah. Hah,” John said. “Seriously though, Bob, that was pretty hot. There wasn’t a dry dick in the house. Except yours.”

Everybody got a chuckle out of that, and Bob went along with it good naturedly, saying, “very funny. Everybody’s a comedian.”

“If you want him so bad, Barbara, why don’t you take him. I was planning on using him again tonight myself, we could tag team him,” offered Nancy.

“Oh, I couldn’t,” Barbara said quickly.

“Why not?” asked John.

“Because my husband wouldn’t approve of me having sex with another man, for one thing,” Barbara replied.

“Your husband would be ok with it, as long as he got to watch, and as long as he got the last dance with you tonight,” John said.

“Well, Nancy might be uncomfortable with it as well. Not to mention Bob. How do you know Bob wants to have sex with an old lady like me?” Barbara asked.

Bob looked at Nancy, who nodded at him. “I’d love to, if you’re ok with it, Barb,” said Bob, as he wrapped his arms around her tenderly. “You’ve still got it going big time. And you aren’t that much older than us.”

“Do you share Bob often?” Barbara asked Nancy.

“This’ll be the first time, but with you it seems right.”

“Well, if you’re sure, Nancy. OK. Cindy and Dan, guess you’ll get a bonus show tonight, if you can stay.”

Cindy and Dan felt a bit awkward, like fifth wheels, but they went into the master bedroom and sat in an oversized upholstered chair in the seating area. John pulled the covers off the bed. Barbara went into the master bathroom and came back in with a few hand towels. She took some K-Y and a vibrator shaped like a dick out of a nightstand and put them on the bed. Bob began removing his clothes while Nancy stripped off her top, removed her necklace and unlocked Bob. Bob wrapped his arms around Barbara and tenderly held her, then kissed her on the lips. He helped her off with her top, then hooked his thumbs in her waistband and pulled her shorts and panties off together. Barbara held his dick in her hand as he continued kissing her and fondling her. Barbara had never put on weight, which helped her maintain the body of a woman ten years younger. Her nice breasts were still firm. Bob helped her onto the foot of the bed on her knees. She had her face on the bed with her butt in the air, offering her sex to Bob, who by now had a raging hardon. He squirted some K-Y onto his fingers and started rubbing Barbara’s pussy.

John and Nancy took off their clothes and sat at the head of the bed, leaning against the headboard as their spouses prepared to have sex in front of them. Nancy put her head on John’s shoulder and he put his arm around her. She held John’s sac, gently massaging his balls.

Bob positioned his large cock against Barbara’s opening and moved it up and down to lubricate it with the gel he’d spread on her pussy. Then he applied gentle pressure, then back, then pressure again until he worked the tip of his dick into her pussy. Once the head was in, Bob took long smooth strokes until he had fully penetrated Barbara. Bob lifted Barbara’s butt and moved it toward him, holding her waist to allow him to get maximum penetration. His butt muscles clenched as he firmly and steadily drove his cock deep into her. Barbara was moaning in pleasure. Bob reached around with both hands and held Barbara’s titties. The nipples peeked out between his fingers. He gently squeezed the erect nipples.

As they watched their mates enjoying sex together, Nancy stroked John’s shaft and he fondled her titties with his free hand. She knew just the pressure to keep a man on the edge of an orgasm without allowing him to ejaculate. Whenever she sensed an impending orgasm, she stopped, leaving John gasping and panting. If he got too close, she applied firm pressure to the base of his cock to prevent an orgasm.

The chair that Dan and Cindy were in was a tight fit for both of them, so Cindy was straddling his leg. Dan reached under her shirt and played with her titties. Cindy could feel his massive hard on against her leg. She was so horny she could hardly stand it. She desperately wanted something rubbing her pussy now. She watched Barbara jealously, as Barbara continued to toy her clit with the vibrator.

Suddenly Barbara shuddered in orgasm and grunted loudly several times as she climaxed. Bob slowed his strokes and finally just rested, fully penetrating her but not moving as Barbara relaxed. She lay that way for several minutes, softly cooing and purring, while Bob stroked her hair and rubbed her titties. After five minutes or so, Barbara raised her butt up and down, pushing Bob’s still hard dick in and out. Bob resumed his stroking, slowly at first, then with the same vigor as earlier. After several strokes, Barbara took up her vibrator and again began toying herself. Bob had to stop and apply hard pressure to his cock several times to prevent an orgasm, as he was more than ready. Barbara continued playing with herself, obviously unaware of the difficulty Bob was having in restraining himself. Once he pulled out, much to Barbara’s dismay, to regain control.

“Come up here and lay down, honey,” John said as he grabbed Barbara and pulled her up to him. Bob cuddled up behind her and re-entered her, as John lay in front of her, kissing her deeply on the lips. Both Bob and John fondled Barbara as John kissed her. She continued using her vibrator on her clit. Nancy lay behind Bob, snuggling against him. Barbara lost all orientation. She couldn’t tell who was holding her where. She felt hands all over her body, she smelt the odor of sweaty bodies close, and the sensations from her pussy seemed to spread over her entire body. She closed her eyes and lost herself in her orgasm, riding wave after wave of pleasure. When it finally stopped washing over her, she lay shivering. John held her against him and wrapped his arms around her as Bob pulled out of her.

Nancy pulled Bob toward her and turned onto her side so he could cuddle her from behind. Her pussy was so wet with her juices he easily slid into her in just a few strokes, and resumed his humping. She turned her head and whispered, “I want you to cum inside me, baby.” Nancy took up her vibrator and started playing with her clit as Bob took her from behind. He played with her titties as she played with her clit.

When Barbara recovered from her intense orgasm, she rolled John onto his back and climbed onto his stiff dick. She put her hands on John’s chest and began slowly pumping his dick. Nancy, Bob and John were all moaning in pleasure. Both John and Bob spewed their load in their wives as Nancy shuddered through a loud orgasm.

On the way home Dan and Cindy talked about Nancy and Bob. Neither one of them could believe that Bob voluntarily chose that lifestyle. Nancy had given Cindy and Dan the web address of their blog so they could learn more.

Back at the house, they literally tore off their clothes the second they hit the bedroom. Dan started playing with Cindy’s little titties, licking and nibbling at them. He tried to lay her down on the bed, but she said, “let’s try a different way tonight, sweetie.” She turned her back to Dan, who snuggled her from behind. Dan lifted one of her legs and rubbed K-Y Jelly up and down her slit. As her pussy lips became engorged with her arousal, they began to open, granting Dan access to slip one, then two fingers inside her.

“I want you,” Cindy said, wrapping her hand around his hard shaft. Dan slid his dick into her. As he began pumping, Cindy began rubbing her pussy, making small circles around her clit but not quite touching it. Her button began emerging from the folds of her pussy lips and became even more sensitive to her ministrations. Dan kneaded her titties and played with her nipples. She continued teasing her clit, getting close to orgasm, then backing off, until Dan noisily spewed his load into her. Then she applied direct pressure to the clit and exploded in the most intense orgasm she could ever imagine. Her pussy had contractions on Dan’s dick for fifteen or twenty seconds as she gasped for breath. She had tingling sensations from her toes to her head.

“Wow, that was fantastic,” Dan said.

“Yeah, it’s never been like that for me,” Cindy said. “We’ll have to try that again sometime.”

“I think these parties have been putting ideas in your head. Good ideas. I just wish you weren’t so damned up-tight while we were at the parties, though.”

“I know, I’m sorry,” Cindy said. “I just can’t get used to opening up in front of people. I know everyone else seems to be able to. Can you give me some time to get used to it?”

“We don’t have much more time, unless you’re willing to have sex in front of everyone,” said Dan. “We can attend one more, than we have to perform or not go back.”

“I know,” was all Cindy said.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments