Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Playmate

"A former waitress finds a new line of work when the restaurant closes down!"

19
9 Comments 9
25.9k Views 25.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words
It was a cold and rainy night in April and she was tucked as far back into the deep doorway of the older, brick office building as she could get, trying to get out of the wind and rain. It was Friday night and the building was closed for the weekend. Despite people's desire to enjoy themselves on Friday night and forget the toils of the week, it was a bad night to look for customers. In reality, business hadn't been "good" in some time. Between the wet, miserable thirty five degree weather, and the fact that the economy in Cleveland was about as bad as anyone had ever seen it, there wasn't a lot of opportunities for a "working girl" these days.

Unfortunately, Vivian Ryder wasn't running over with options. She had lost her waitress job about four years ago when the small family restaurant she worked at folded. It wasn't much of a job even then, but it did pay the rent and put food on the table. However now, at thirty five years old, she wasn't really in demand and had to compete with younger, more energetic girls.

Vivian was still an attractive woman, she took care of herself and she still could turn a man's head when she got dolled up. But time and gravity are no friend of a woman, especially a woman who made a living from her looks and body. Yes, there were younger women in the workplace, women with firmer tits and smoother skin.

However, Vivian didn't fit most people's picture of the average street hooker. At five-foot seven with shoulder length reddish-brown hair, hazel eyes, and a fit 38DD-20-34 figure, she was in very good shape for a woman her age in her line of work. She didn't have a drug habit, she had never done drugs, except for a couple times trying weed just to see what all the fuss was about. She considered drugs to be a fool's game. She wasn't turning tricks to support her kids because she didn't have any. Neither did she have some deadbeat man she had to work to support, or an abusive and demanding pimp to send her out to earn cash for.

Why did she do it then? Why did she degrade and humiliate herself by becoming a common street whore? Well the answer wasn't all that complicated. Vivian loved sex and what's more, she liked it hard and dirty and rough. She wasn't a masochist, but she wasn't a china doll either. She liked hard, sweaty, screaming and moaning sex - if you weren't totally exhausted when you finished, you weren't finished! And she made pretty good money doing what she did for her customers.

Vivian kind of fell into the whole prostitute thing a few years back when she one of her customers asked her out on a date. She didn't ordinarily date her customers but he was a regular, stopping by the restaurant whenever he would come through town. She had waited on him many times, and they had built a friendly rapport with each other. They chatted a bit as she worked and she made sure to give him plenty of attention while he ate, never letting his coffee get empty or wait too long for his meal. One day though, he made a request that she wasn't expecting. He asked her if she would like to go to dinner with him after she got off work.

She accepted his dinner invitation and met him back at the restaurant later that evening. They went out to dinner and had a really nice time. So nice, in fact that she found herself at his hotel room the next morning. He had already left because he had to get on the road but he left her a nice note saying how nice the evening had been and that he hoped they could get together again when he came back through town. Inside the folded note was a hundred dollars. Whether he thought she was a professional or not, she didn't know. But she took the money - it would help with the rent.

A couple months later, when the restaurant closed its doors and she found herself without a job, she remembered her date with the truck driver. She saw how few options she had and came to terms with this as a way to make a living. At first she was horrified that she had been reduced to such a disgraceful lot as being a whore. But her horror soon turned to enjoyment when she realized she could have all the sex she wanted with no strings attached and make damn good money at it, money she had only dreamed of when she was slinging food at the restaurant. Now she could buy nicer clothes, she didn't have to eat at the same little restaurants like the one she had worked in, and she could afford some of the things she had wanted for so long. Was it a risky job? Sure it could be if you weren't careful. But she was careful - she insisted that all her johns used condoms which she kept an ample supply of and she was also a very good judge of people. She could tell whether the guy propositioning her was someone she could go with or not. She turned down a lot of shady looking guys because she didn't like the way they came off.

Vivian could handle most trouble without too much effort. It only got serious once with a john that was high on coke. One of her cardinal rules was not to mess with anyone who was drunk or high - they are too unstable and too unpredictable. She kicked him in the balls when he refused to take no for an answer. Word got out after that incident, that it was not a good idea to fuck with a working girl. They have the right to refuse a prospective john's advances. If you treat them right, you get a good time; but if you don't, you get hurt.

It was really that night - quieter even than usual and she began wondering if it was even worth being out that night. The streets were practically barren and she had only seen one other girl working that night and that was a couple blocks away. She was a skinny 18 year old cokehead who turned tricks to support her habit. Drugs had not been kind to the young girl... she was so skinny from the drugs and not eating right that she looked almost anorexic. her eyes were hollow and she went through her work in a zombie-like state of mind. Vivian seriously doubted if the girl would live to see 20 the way she was going, and it bothered her a little. The rumor amongst the other girls is that this youngster would take a cock in any hole and if you threw a few extra bucks in the deal, she would do it with you without a condom. A lot of the john's didn't like wearing condoms because they liked seeing their cum shoot out onto their whores tits and face. They liked to see them swallow, and they liked to see it dribbling out of their pussies and asses. These things don't happen when you use a condom, so even though it was more dangerous, they paid extra to girls willing to run the risk.

Vivian wasn't one of those girls, though. Even if it meant losing a trick, she wouldn't do it without a condom. And it seemed to be working because for the 10 plus years that she had been working the streets she hadn't picked up anything nasty. She planned on keeping it that way.

She had been out in the nasty weather for about four hours and it was around 1:00 am when she finally spotted a car in the distance cruising slowly along St. Claire Avenue towards her. She didn't want to get her hopes up, but it was moving slower than traffic normally did on the busy street. As it got closer, she hoped it was someone looking for some fun. She stepped out of her doorway refuge far enough to be seen and still have the protection of the doorway overhang to keep her from getting wet. The car pulled up about three car length's away from where she stood. "This looks promising," she thought looking at the metallic silver Buick La Crosse. Obviously the owner of this ride wasn't hurting for money too badly! The headlights flashed off and on in an accepted signal for her to come over, so she tied the belt of her old raincoat tightly around her waist and walked sexily down the sidewalk, her long legs scissoring within her short, tight, leather skirt.

As she reached the car, the passenger side front window rolled smoothly and silently down. She leaned inside. It was a woman driver. "Shit!" she thought to herself. She had probably got turned around and couldn't find her way back to her hotel. It was far too late for a woman to be out on these streets... unless like Vivian, you knew how to handle yourself. And this woman looked much too refined and elegant to be a street fighter! She spoke in a husky, cultured, voice.

"Are you available my dear?"

Her question surprised Vivian, after all there aren't many ladies out cruising for prostitutes and fewer still that are as classy as she looks. She nodded and the woman unlocked the door so Vivian could get inside out of the rain. She slid inside onto the expensive leather seat, apologizing to the woman for getting her car seat all wet. The woman smiled and waved it off casually.

"Don't worry dear, it's a lease!" she said. She was wearing a butter soft exotic leather full length coat that Vivian wouldn't know where to begin to look for, not that she possibly could afford it anyway. The coat was open in the front revealing a white silk and lace corset, with ruffled edges around the top and bottom, a lace up back, and a neckline that pushed up and revealed a very large bust. She also wore sheer white thigh-top stockings held up by the corsets garter straps. Her small, neatly pedicured feet were shod in strappy high heel CFM shoes that matched the rest of her lingerie. Her long blonde hair is put into a perfect ponytail with a large red ribbon securing it.

"I'm Vivian and I don't do S&M, but anything else is fine with me," she said, once she was settled in the car seat.

She turned towards Vivian as she gazed into her big blue eyes, high cheek-boned features, and perfectly painted lips. The woman smiles and Vivian can see a set of perfect white teeth.

"I'm Kathleen. I hope you're free for the night Vivian, because we are looking for a full night of fun," she said. "We don't want a quickie as you girls put it."

The term we caught Vivian a bit off guard. "We?" she asked.

"Yes," Kathleen explained, "You see you will not only be playing with me but also with my husband. We have come to your city for a conference and we wanted to have some fun while we are here. I hope you are okay with 'doing' a couple."

Vivian didn't give a damn one way or the other. An all-nighter's was fine by her and so was the three-way. She told her prospective employer what it would cost and Kathleen waved her elegantly manicured hand airily as if the money had no meaning. Vivian clipped the seatbelt across her old raincoat as Kathleen eased the car into gear and started down the deserted Cleveland street. As she drove, Kathleen explained a bit more what Vivian was hired for.

"My husband is also my Master - we are a BDSM couple and I am his slave. He sent me out tonight to find a second slave slut to play with. We aren't into S&M either although I don't mind a spanking or some other forms of slight pain like nipple clamps and such things. To be perfectly honest, I have very big tits and super sensitive nipples - I love it when my Master uses my tits!" she said, her voice wavering as the thought of it began to sink in.

"I have done a few bondage scenes before," Vivian replied, "But I haven't done the nipple clamps other than a pair of regular clothespins which weren't very tight and didn't do much for me."

"Well you are in for a treat, then my dear. Master is wonderfully creative and He never fails to bring me to an excruciatingly powerful orgasm. But He always makes me wait until I am half-crazed with lust before He allows me to cum and His rule is that I have to beg and plead and ask permission before I am allowed to cum. My orgasms are His gift to me and I have to show I earned them and am grateful for them - which I always am."

As she spoke, Kathleen dropped her free hand onto Vivian's left knee and slid it slowly up under her skirt. Vivian spread her thighs as wide as the tight skirt would permit to allow the woman's fingers to find their target and rub against the taut, silky crotch of her panties. She laid her head back and reclined her seat a bit so Kathleen could access her better. She bit her lip to prevent the sigh of pleasure from escaping as Kathleen's talented finger began warming her up for the coming playtime. "This should be fun," Vivian thought to herself. She had done a few three-ways and it was always fun to be the center of two people's attention - especially when one was a woman! Playing with another woman in bed with her was Vivian's idea of pleasure and she's getting paid well for it.

"Where are we headed Kathleen?"

"We are staying at a little hotel a few miles out that I have an arrangement with. We'll be there in no time. Oh and by the way, my slave name is diamond. But Master calls me slut and whore and cunt too. You can call me diamond. Master will probably call you slut, whore, and cunt too, but he may give you a slave name as well."

This was just fine with Vivian... she loved to be talked dirty to and called names like that. It turned her on to be called a slut or whore or cunt. She loved it when her lovers told her she was filthy or that they were going to do this or that to her. Dirty talk always made it seem hotter and naughtier!

Vivian was sorry when they pulled into the parking lot of the small, but plush looking hotel because Kathleen knew what she was doing with her fingers. Vivian and her panties were soaked and she smelled of sex, Kathleen's toying had definitely lit her fires and now she was to meet the Master! Kathleen turned off the ignition and stepped out of the car.

"Wait a moment please Vivian, I won't be long," Kathleen said, turning off the ignition and stepping out of the car.

Vivian watched her employers elegant legs as they strode across the parking lot and disappeared inside the hotel entrance. After a little bit Kathleen stepped back out and waved for Vivian to come on over. As she stepped out of the car and closed the door, Kathleen locked the doors with her remote key fob. Vivian crossed the parking lot and went into the hotel with Kathleen. Inside the hotel lobby it was thickly carpeted and handsomely decorated. This was definitely one of the better class of hotels!

Taking my hand we walked towards the elevator. We stepped into the open elevator once it reached the lobby and the elevator operator welcomed us in.

"Three, please," Kathleen said to the operator. They rode to the third floor quietly smiling at each other and holding hands. Heaven knows what the poor elevator operator thought of the two beautiful women! Once they got out of the elevator they made their way down the hallway.

"Oops! I almost forgot one thing!" Kathleen said, stopping in her tracks. She looked up the hallway then back down and then she pulled Vivian back down the hallway to a restroom next to the elevator.

"I almost messed up - we just about went into the room wearing panties!" she said, quickly hiking up her skirt and puling down her silky panties. "Master has a rule about his slaves not wearing panties! I almost got us both in trouble! He would have been lenient on you because you didn't know, but I would have caught hell!"

Vivian stepped out of her soaked panties as well, putting them in her coat pocket. As Vivian tucked the soiled garment away in her pocket, Kathleen reached up and pulled Vivian's head to her so she could kiss her new playmate hard on the mouth, her tongue forcing its way inside her mouth and one delicate hand cupping her tit under the coat. Vivian could feel her nipples harden as they kissed. As their tongues danced in each other's hot mouths, Kathleen's hand wandered down to search Vivian's body, moving slowly further south until she reached the soft downy fluff of her well-trimmed pussy.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

Kathleen felt the dewy moisture that Vivian's pussy was leaking and moaned softly into Vivian's mouth. Vivian also wanted very much to explore her new friend's body and she was quite pleased to find Kathleen was clean shaven and smooth as well as soaking wet. She was going to enjoy dining on this bald cunt! With both girls now hotter than ever, they decided that they had better get back to the room before Master got angry at them for taking too long. Both girls checked their makeup in the mirror before leaving the restroom and going on to the hotel room.

They walk, hand in hand, to Room 306. Kathleen knocks on the door and she hears the door unlock. Kathleen hustled her inside, closing the door hastily behind her and locking it.

The lights in room were dimmed down - not so dark that it was hard to see, but dim enough that it took a couple moments coming from the brightly lit hallway, for the girl's eyes to adjust to the room.

Suddenly a lamp came on and Vivian heard this deep, commanding voice. "Come in sluts. Come closer and let's have a look at you both."

The two girls came forward into the room, still holding hands, and approached the figure sitting at the table.

"Hello Master. This is Vivian, the girl I found for you. I hope you find her acceptable," Kathleen said, lowering her eyes as she spoke.

He didn't reply to her at first, instead he sat back in his chair studying her. His dark brooding eyes surveyed Vivian as she stood there in front of him, trembling nervously.

Afraid to speak and unsure what to say if she wasn't, the room was uncomfortably silent for a long time before Master spoke again.

"I want to see you naked Vivian," he said, very short and to the point.

Vivian began by taking off her raincoat and tossing it to the floor against the wall. Her generous tits were bulging out of her red tube top and when she pulled it up over her head she clearly heard Kathleen's gasp of delight at her large, hard nippled tits. Unzipping the back of her faux leather miniskirt, she dropped it to the floor and stood naked before him. Vivian's closely-cropped vulva was dewy with excitement and glistened in the light of the lamp.

"Bend over Vivian and spread your ass cheeks," he commanded.

She turned around so her back was facing him, grasped her buttocks and pulled them apart wide to reveal her wet pussy and tightly puckered asshole.

He turned to Kathleen. "Go get ready cunt," he commanded, pointing to the bathroom.

"Yes, Master," she replied quietly and turned on her heels, swiftly moving towards the bathroom door.

Returning his attention to Vivian, he sat forward in his chair and grabbed her hips, pulling her back a bit to him. While she remained bent over with her ass cheeks pulled apart, he began rubbing her pussy and using his thumb to rub across her asshole.

"Ohhhhh..." Vivian moaned as his fingers began working their magic on her. He gently fingered her soaked pussy, the heat between her spread legs growing as he talked to her.

"I suppose my slut talked to you while you were on your way here?" he asked.

"Y.. yesss," Vivian said, half-moaning and half-answering him.

"Then you are aware that you have been procured to serve as a plaything for our BDSM games?" he continued.

"Ohhhhh, Godddd..." she moaned as her pussy throbbed. She reached up to play with her hard nipples as he kept toying with her pussy and clit. He hadn't actually entered her yet, but his fingering her pussy lips and tugging at them and the tiny circles he traced around her clit were maddening.

SMACK! He gave her a hard swat on the ass with the palm of his hand and Vivian yelped in surprise.

"Answer the question whore!"

"Yes! Yes I know!" she said, quickly.

SMACK! Another hard swat on the other ass cheek and another yelp from Vivian.

"Yes I know WHAT, whore?" he demanded.

"Yes, I know, Master!" she immediately corrected herself.

"That's better. Now, you have been hired for the full night, and it will be a night filled with a variety of sexual activities. Is there anything you do not do?" he said as he continued to finger her dripping pussy.

"Just... S&M... Master. Ohhhh, fuck!" she replied, trying valiantly to maintain herself.

"Very well. I don't use S&M either, however I do use erotic pain... such as spankings, croppings, nipple clamps, and other mild activities like that. I don't draw blood, nor will I leave you with anything that won't go away in a day or two," he explained.

"Yessss... Masterrr," Vivian moaned. She raised her ass and tried pushing back, wanting his fingers inside her. But he matched her every move, refusing to give her what she wanted, yet continuing to tease her mercilessly.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Kathleen, completely naked now except for her heels, stepped out. She was magnificent, five-foot, seven, with big, firm tits, a narrow waist, and nice, round ass. Strapped onto her is a large silicon rubber dildo standing proud and ready. Her nipples were swollen and stiff and Vivian could tell she was very aroused already. She crossed the room coming to stand in in front of Master and Vivian close enough that Vivian could almost put the dildo in her mouth. With her hands still holding her ass cheeks apart, Vivian could only stare hungrily at the large toy protruding from the harness and smell the muskiness of Kathleen's want. She licked her lips as the dildo twitched in front of her in a lewd, erotic sort of dance.

"Show me your cock," Master said to Kathleen. She stepped around Vivian and held the end of the dildo up. He felt his way down the shaft to find she had placed the other end of what was actually a double dildo inside her own pussy. "Very good. Now as you fuck this slut, you will be fucking your own cunt!" he said.

"Yes, Master," Kathleen replied softly. Vivian heard this exchange and felt her pussy twitch. She was going to be fucked by Kathleen's strap-on!

"Get on the bed, whore and get ready to be used," he said, pulling his hand away. Vivian moved quickly to get on the bed and as Master stepped up he grabbed her by the hair and puled her around so she was on her back with her head hanging over the foot of the bed and her legs towards the head. Attaching a leather cuff to each wrist and ankle, he started by bending her knees and tying her ankles to her thighs. Then he pulled her knees up to her chest and ran a rope out to the side of the bed and tied it off to the frame rails, pulling her legs wide apart and securing them. Finally he tied her arms to the sides of the bed, attaching a rope from her wrist cuffs to the frame rails as well. She was tied to the bed, spread open and completely immobile, awaiting whatever the couple wished to do with her.

Once she was securely bound to the bed, he looked over at Kathleen who was standing nearby, watching. "Now slut, I want you to get on the bed and fuck this whore senseless. I want to watch you shove that cock deep into her cunt and make her feel it!" he said.

Kathleen wasted no time on preliminaries. Grasping Vivian's ankles, she pushed her way between her spread thighs forces and moved closer until she could just touch the tip of the fake cock to Vivian's wet and waiting pussy.

"Now whore, I'm going to fuck you with this cock until you scream for mercy! I'm going to make you beg to cum and if you beg nicely enough, I may even let you!" Kathleen growled.

"Yes! Oh please fuck me... fuck me with that dildo and make me cum!" Vivian moaned, twisting and humping at the air to show her need.

Kathleen gripped her fake cock and slowly ran the fat mushroom head up and down her slit, just inside her pussy lips so Vivian could feel it. She made sure to brush it lightly across her clit when it reached the top as well which sent little lightning bolts of sexual electricity up her spine.

"You want this cock do you? You want this fat cock deep in you cunt, whore?" Kathleen mocked.

"Yes, Oh God, please don't tease me! Fuck me! Fuck me now! Pleeeease!" Vivian whimpered.

Kathleen looked over to Master for guidance and he gave an ever so slight nod of approval. With that, Kathleen moved forward and mounted the bound woman. Placing the tip of her strap on dildo at the entrance to her tunnel, Kathleen pushed it in slowly, letting Vivian feel every tiny inch of the thick, stiff toy. Vivian moaned, then gasped, as she felt herself being opened up... stretched... and the hard dildo burrowing itself deeper and deeper.

She loved the feeling of tight fullness... this is one of the main reasons why she became a hooker. She loved being filled and stretched and took on cocks of all sizes so she could feel the glorious full belly and see that meat tube sliding in and out of her soft warm fuckhole. She twisted slightly so that her swelling clit was rubbed hard by the ridged rubber. She gave herself over to Kathleen's pumping hips and the hands clawing at her nipples and tits. Vivian tried raising her crotch in an effort to allow her to penetrate just a little deeper, but tied as she was, it was very hard.

Kathleen, however, understood what Vivian needed. "Awww, look at the poor little whore!" she said, grabbing her face. "Does somebody want fucked a little harder?"

"Please... oh please fuck me harder..." Vivian pleaded. She spread her legs wider in invitation to Kathleen and her cock.

Kathleen plunged the dildo deeper and harder into Vivian's ravenous pussy and Vivian groan a happy response. Master, seeing how the girls were getting along, rose from the chair where he had been watching all this and came over. Without a word he began unbuckling his belt and removed his pants and boxers in one slick movement, stepping forward to straddle Vivian's head.

"Beg for it, whore," he said, slapping her face.

"Please, Master... Please let me suck your cock, please let me taste your sweet fat cock!" she begged.

"Open," he commanded and Vivian instantly opened her mouth ready to receive him. Master shoved his hard thick cock down her gullet so far that Vivian, experienced as she was with blowjobs, gagged a bit. He pulled back out for a second as she recovered, then went back in just as deep. Vivian gagged a bit more and as he pulled out this time, a little line of saliva came trailing out with his cock.

"What kind of a useless fucking whore can't give a decent blowjob?" He said angrily. He slapped her face and then slapped her tits a few times hard, causing her to whimper.

"I'm sorry, Master! Please... please let me try again!" she cried.

He grabbed her by the throat firmly enough to alter, but not cut off, her breathing. "You'd better do it right this time, you fucking cunt, or there will be hell to pay!" he warned her, squeezing a bit harder on her throat for a moment.

"Yes, Mathh..." she started to reply when, tired of her explanations and excuses, he shoved his cock down her throat. He held on to her throat, enjoying the feeling of his cock as it expanded her throat as it slid in and out.

This time Vivian was able to take his cock down her throat without gagging. So with Kathleen pounding away at her pussy and Master shoving his cock down her throat, Vivian was skewered at both ends. And she was loving it! She moaned around Master's cock and her thighs began trembling. She was about to cum... and she was powerless to stop it!

"Mfmfer...mmmf mf mffmm?" she moaned around his cock. Even though her words made no sense, her meaning was plain enough.

"Are you asking to cum, whore?" he said. She nodded her head rapidly. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Beg me then. Beg me to let you cum."

"Master, please, I need to cum, please. I want to cum for you because I know it pleases you. Please, Master, I beg of you, don't tease me anymore. I need to cum soooo badly!" she pleaded. The need, the desperation, in her whimpering, shaky voice was plain to hear.

"Cum then, whore. Cum for me now!"

With his command, the first big eruption from inside Vivian sends electric jolts throughout her stuffed cunt and she spews her juices from her pussy, flooding past Kathleen's strap-on dildo and coating both girls in a glaze of pussy cream. Vivian threw her head back, and screamed out her thunderous orgasm.

After a few torturous moments, Vivian slowly began to recover. She looked up to find Kathleen smiling down at her, and from beneath the pad that holds the dildo in place, a trickle of milky fluid ran down the inside of her thighs. Kathleen had come as well, in a mutual orgasm with Vivian.

Then just as Vivian had regained herself a bit more, Master grabbed her and with surprising strength rolled her over onto her stomach and then hoisted my hips up, so that her round, tight ass was stuck high in the air. Before she could draw a second breath, he rammed his hard cock deep into her ass. Vivian squealed between clenched teeth as his cock impales her, driving deep into the recesses of her ass and reaming her tight hole as it burrows deeper.

Years in the trade had loosened her ass up a bit so it wasn't like she was a virgin back there, but still his size was impressive and he stretched her asshole out as his cock plowed into her. He began to pound into her savagely, his balls slapping against her pussy as he buried his full length into her with each brutal thrust. Vivian grunted with the force of each thrust and moaned as she felt his cock splitting her open. Vivian bore down on his cock, locking her sphincter tightly around his shaft to increase his pleasure and her own.

As he pistoned in and out of her dripping hot pussy, Master moved his hand between her legs and four fingers entered her sopping cunt, curling slightly, the fingers probed her warm depths. As his fingers churned inside her, he used his tum to roll over her clit, rubbing hard and pressing it against her pubic bone to massage it fully. Vivian couldn't take anymore, and her body shuddered violently as she fell over her precipice again. This time however, it was one cum after another in a series of mind-numbing orgasms even as he rode her like a rodeo bronc.

Vivian's chain orgasm and the spasms and writhing that accompanied it were enough to send Master over the edge as well and he pushed deeper than he had been yet holding himself inside her as his cock exploded. He shot thick wads of white hot cum into the condom as she squirmed under him. She could feel the pulsing of his cock if not the cum splashing her insides. Just the fact that they came together was enough to make her mind melt and send the room spinning.

The next thing she was aware of was that all three of them were laying on the bed sweaty and gasping for breath. Each was spent, without even enough strength to sit up, so they lay together on the bed. Master put an arm around each girl and pulled them closer.

Finally they got up and Master poured all three of them a glass of chilled white wine and they relaxed while Kathleen planted the occasional kiss on Vivian's tender nipples. She sipped her wine and felt the warm glow of great sex pulsing inside her well-used pussy.

This was going to be a great night... Vivian couldn't wait to see what these two had in mind next!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments