Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Cherries

1
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
They ran upstairs laughing, both of them tumbling onto the bed, out of breath, kissing Ben deeply and thanking him for a wonderful Birthday and all her lovely presents, Ben smiling into her eyes whispered there was more to come, Annie felt her pulse quicken and Ben noticed her eyes darken with desire, smiling down at her he began to undress her peeling away her summer dress her large breasts, topped with dark pink nipples revealed, as he pulled away her lacy bra, his hands softly caressing her body, his skin silky to his touch as he finally removed that thin scrap of lace, her mound bare and smooth, her plump lips hiding her secrets, quickly shedding his clothes, Annie looking at the body she knew so well shivering in anticipation, licking her lips as Ben straddled her, taking her hands and tying them with a silk scarf to the bedpost, his fingers fluttering over her nipples, feeling them rise, his hands travelling down her body, reaching her hips lifting her and placing a pillow beneath her .

Ben lightly caressing her body watching her undulate at his touch her breath catching in her throat, he felt her body tense when the door opened and her eyes open wide in surprise when she saw his friend Jack standing there, as he moved forward she felt his weight as he climbed onto the bed , Ben had moved to the side of her, seeking her lips began to kiss her, as Jack kissed her neck softly, his fingers trailing down to her breast flicking at her nipples making her moan into Ben's mouth, as Jack kissed down to her shoulder gently biting into that soft hollow, Ben was cupping her other breast, squeezing, his thumb rubbing roughly over her nipple, her body tingling Annie had never felt so wanton,  whispering to Ben "take me, use me anyway you want",  her back arching as far as her bounds would let her as Jack captured her nipple between his teeth as began chewing on that rubbery teat, feeling it harden and swell, Ben was doing the same to the other as their hands roamed over her stomach, feeling it contract, their fingers delving into her navel, as they moved closer to her, two hands massaging over her smooth mound her ass grinding softly in to the softness of the bed, hands parting her thighs, spreading her wide, hooking her legs over their hip, whimpering as she felt their fingers massaging her plump lips , slowly pulling them back, spreading her labia, their lips still chewing on her nipples making them taut and sensitive, fingers playing over the succulent flesh of her pussy, moving towards her clit straining to be released from it's sheath, Ben's fingers on top pulling back her sheath as Jack stroked underneath teasing her little nub out from it's hiding place , Annie rocking her pussy towards those maddening fingers, her clit fully erect throbbing as they both teased and stroked, squeezing it between their fingers, she could feel her juices running, as the their fingers moved to her tight fuck hole, as they circled her tight opening, before both pushing their fingers into her velvet box, tilting her hips as their finger slid along her tunnel, Ben and Jack looking into her eyes which were bright with desire, as they began to work their fingers back and forth every now and then removing them and smearing her nipples with her thick creamy honey, their tongues greedily licking away her juice, both men adding more fingers, both thumbs scraping over her pulsing clit, she could feel their fingers curling inside her roughly rubbing against her spot, her pussy now making squelching noises as they worked her pussy faster and faster, as the moved down her body their faces level with her sopping pussy watching her juices run down to her tight rosebud pooling there, Ben began to suckle on her clit his fingers moving in together with Jack' s as he too, began to nibble on that pink flesh, grinding her bottom further into the bed, gasping as she felt her pussy , alternatively being licked , nibbled, sucked, rocking her pelvis on their faces and fingers.

Squeezing on their fingers feeling her pussy pulsate, as Ben parted her cheeks and Jack followed suit, raising her hips high as their fingers began to probe her private place, as Ben looked up at her flushed face, licking her lips feverishly, as his finger entered with a pop screaming as Jack' s finger also entered her tight ass, using her juices as lube slowly as she relaxed they probed her delicious ass together, Annie struggled against her bounds unable to stand the exquisite pleasure, their finger pushing and probe along her passage, rippling against the thin membrane, both of them pinching and squeezing her clit, her legs drumming on the bed as gripped on their fingers, she felt something explode deep inside her as she bucked her hips higher gripping tightly on their fingers, screaming as she came hard her lower body jerking violently, crushing her clit between their finger watching as her juices spurted from her pussy, bending their heads to lap her honey, she could hear them slurping her aroma filling their nostrils, lifting her legs spreading her lapping her juices over tight rose bud, their hands holding her cheeks open as they took turns licking from her ass to her clit, feeling her flesh throbbing under their tongues, finally her trembling body began to subside, and they each kissed her deeply tongues swirling in her mouth, as she tasted her self.

"Thank you" Annie said to them both Ben and Jack just grinned at her, it's not over yet, untying her from the bedpost, pulling her up and turning her so she was on all fours her legs spread her ass and pussy sticky and open to them, her head to one side as she watched Ben remove the napkin from the bowl, scooping out a handful of Red cherries he squeezed them over her ass the dark red juice running down her crack, as Jack began to lick, wiggling her ass in his face as Ben took more cherries squeezing down her wide crack, Jack lapping it all up as fast as he could his tongue twirling over her opening, she gasped with shock as Ben inserted a cherry in her ass, immediately she clenched crushing it, as Jack his mouth over her opening his tongue curling under the cherry scooping it out, Annie face in the pillow screaming, as Ben pushed in another one and another and another, Jack holding her cheeks wide as Ben, sucked out the cherries one by one, Annie almost in a state of collapse, as Jack crawled under her, and began to fuck her wit his tongue as Ben did the same to her ass, they held her like this their tongues probing deeply, her pussy and ass gripping their tongue as her juices dripped onto Jack' s chin, his lips now wrapped around her extended clit his finger stabbing in and out, Ben's fingers joining his, as the roughly fingered her pulsing pussy feeling her walls squeezing on their fingers her lips quivering, Ben's tongue lashing in her ass, his tongue bathed in cherry juice, as she clenched and unclenched on his tongue, he body quivering from head to foot knowing she was close, suddenly pulling his tongue and fingers out pulling her down Jack' s body lifting her and impaling her on Jack' s hard column, she started to pump her hips up and down her breath ragged as Jack filled her tight recess, Ben pushing her forward, placing his cock at her opening slowly working his way in as she stretched to accommodate him, pulling back he slammed into her with force, she screamed, making her grind down deeper on to Jack, as they gripped her hips the fucked her mercilessly, feeling their cocks rub together through the membrane, like a rag doll as Jack pulled her down onto him and Ben dragged her back over his tool, over and over they drove into her feeling her pulsate on their cocks, he could feel her body begin to stiffen, as she slammed her pussy down onto Jack Ben now taking short powerful strokes in her ass he could feel his cock twitch and his sac begin to draw up he could sense that Jack was close, Annie went rigid squeezing tight as she let go gushing over Jack' s cock, howling in her release, she felt Jack' s seed splash at her walls burning her flesh a few seconds later Ben emptied his hot lava into her ass, she could feel it bubbling in her passage, falling forward onto Jack her body heaving bathed in sweat, as Ben fell forward onto her, the sweet smell of sex filling the room, slowly Ben pulled out and she lifted herself of Jack lying in the middle, kissing each one deeply, Ben smiling at her "Happy Birthday Darling".
Published 
Written by Dominoxxz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments