Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Restaurant

"Wife gives waiter a tip as the husband watches."

5
0 Comments 0
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It is late at night and we are just finishing up dinner in a small restaurant, we are all alone there with the exception of the owner, and the waiter. I get up and excuse myself stating I have to go to the men's room. I slide out of the booth, lean over and kiss you lightly on the lips. My tongue slides out and brushes against your lips. As I walk away, my back to you, I give the waiter a wink and walk to the men's room. The waiter approaches the booth with the bill in his hands. He is tall and muscular, very good looking. He lays the bill down in front of you and tells you that I told him to tell you it was ok for you to sign for the bill.

As you reach for the pen on the table the waiter quickly slides into the booth next to you and takes you by the wrist. You look up at him with surprise on your face. He pulls your hand down to his crotch and rubs your hand against his cock, which is stiffening quickly.

He says, “Here let me give you a tip instead.”

You are slightly shocked by this and do not know what to say but the feel of his hard cock through his apron tells you that he has already taken his cock out of his pants.

This intrigues you, and then out of the corner of your eye you see the owner by the door locking up, he has not noticed what is happening at the booth. You wonder should you say something to the owner because you do not know when I will be back.

Just then the owner moves over to the booth and slides in the other side, blocking that as an exit. He is shorter but very lean.

He looks at you and asks. “Can I be of any assistance to you?”

By now the waiter has taken your hand and placed it under the apron and wrapped your fingers around his thick cock. The waiter pulls your hand up and down stroking himself. The owner reaches out and his fingers are on your blouse, unbuttoning it.

You look back and forth between the two men wondering what to say as the owner finishes unbuttoning your blouse and unclips your bra.

Your tits fall out, the cool restaurant air tightens your nipples, making them hard as the owners mouth closes over one and his hand cups the other. You look down at the lap of the waiter to see a beautiful 6" cock glistening in the dim light, a droplet of pre-cum has adorned the head of his cock.

You feel the owner’s hand pushing your head down toward the waiters cock; he pulls his head away from your nipple and pinches the nipple hard between his fingers.

The result is a light gasp from you as your mouth opens involuntarily, the hand on your head pushes you down on the cock. The waiter’s cock slides into your mouth, it fills your mouth and you feel his hands holding you there.

As your head is brought down on his cock you must re-adjust your body, you turn in the booth so your ass comes away from the seat.

HelenMolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMolly

The owner then hikes up your skirt, you can feel his thick fingers pulling your panties aside and his fingers find your cunt.

You are wet by now and his fingers slide in without any resistance. He slides two fingers in and finger fucks you deep. With every thrust of his fingers into you the waiter pulls you down on his cock, and pulls you up his cock as the owners fingers slide out.

You suck the cock deep into your mouth as the owner takes you by the hips and pulls you to a kneeling position in the booth. You can feel the head of his cock rubbing and sliding between the lips of your cunt, up and down he slides it.

Then with a quick thrust he shoves his entire 8" cock all the way in. His cock fills you up immediately and the pleasure runs through your body so intense you pull your mouth off the cock in front of you and gasp. You open your eyes and see me standing, leaning in the doorway watching you.

The waiter tells you. “Just keep sucking my cock until you make me cum.”

You keep looking at me as you dive down on the cock in front of you and rock back to receive another thrust from the cock behind you.

You develop a rhythm of rocking back and forth onto the cocks in front and behind you. You can see me watching you as you take the cocks. You feel the owner’s hands start to shake as they pull you onto him holding your hips and you know he is going to cum, you take as much of the cock as you can into your mouth and you know you can make the waiter cum any time.

Just as you feel the owner cumming you slide the waiters cock deep in your mouth and as it throbs in your mouth you move your tongue milking it and he explodes his cum in your mouth at the same time the owner explodes his cum in your cunt.

As soon as you have finished milking both cocks of all the cum they have to offer, you pull off them and turn in your seat and sit, both men smile at you.

“Was the service satisfactory?” The owner asks.

“Yes” you reply as you take your napkin and dab the corners of your mouth.

You see me approaching the booth and you sign the check. I take you by the hand, look you deep in the eyes and ask if you tipped them well. You said of course, and let me lead you to the door. In the car, all the way home your mouth is on my cock and when we get in the house we fuck and suck all the rest of the night.

Published 
Written by Mikeslibido
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors