Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa and the Mayan Calendar

"Santa runs amok with the elves because of the Mayan Doomsday Prediction"

8
6 Comments 6
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: The 2012 Phenomenon
It was five days before Christmas. Everything was on schedule, reindeer fattened up, elves wrapping and packing toys, and Santa checking his list. The naughty list had grown this year. Santa was wondering why, when he heard on the North Pole News Station: “Mayan calendar predicts end of the world tomorrow. Earth is in a panic.”

The elves heard the news and stopped working. They got up from their benches and gathered around Santa. The female elves all sat at Santa’s feet. A couple sat in his lap. They looked like lost little children looking up to their father figure. He quieted them down and raised his hands. The room got eerily silent.

Santa spoke, “You heard the news. I am not sure what we should do. We are ahead of schedule and a day off is not out of the question. I declare tomorrow ‘Doomsday Holiday’ for a big party. If it turns out to be nothing then we lose a day but have fun doing it. I declare it to be party time starting NOW!”

A loud cheer went up from the elves. The two elves on Santa’s lap rose up and down, forcing his manhood to get erect. They giggled when they saw it and Santa roared, “HO HO HO!”

Santa put the elfin ladies down and bid them return later for a sample of what they saw. The both nodded in agreement excitedly and scampered off to join their friends. All kinds of preparations were being made for the party of a lifetime. The elves were happy. They cleaned off the benches of toys, tools, paper work and accumulated dust and dirt.

When that was done, the benches were spread with clothes in various hues of red and green. Plates full of food and desserts magically appeared, then emptied and re-appeared. Beer and wine were flowing freely and the party was getting a bit raucous. There was an impromptu band forming and an area cleared for dancing appeared. These elves knew how to party. Santa sat in his chair looking down at the festivities, afraid to join in. He had his tankard of ale and he was content. He was getting into the party spirit and his two elves had re-joined him. They had changed out of their work attire into diaphanous short dresses. Lemon was wearing a lemon colored dress displaying all her charms. Rose had a pink dress equally displaying all her charms. They were there to service Santa’s every need.

No one seemed to care that the end of the world was coming. They just wanted to grab all they could while they were alive and sober. That included Santa’s two helpers. They had removed Santa’s heavy coat and taken his boots off. They were struggling with his suspenders on his pants. They were a little too snug and the buttons were straining to hold onto them. Finally they broke free and Santa’s pants were pulled down. All he was wearing now were his socks, t shirt and boxers. His manhood had created quite a tent in his shorts. The girls were chattering about it and touching it to make it bounce. Each time it bounced they giggled. Finally Lemon grabbed it and would not let go. She was stroking it and Santa was mouthing, "HO HO HO."

All around Santa the elves were chasing each other, grabbing and ripping their clothes off. Girl elves were chasing boy elves and falling on them with wanton lust. There always seemed to be an even number of male and female elves. Rose and Lemon were not alone. There were two male elves climbing all over Mrs. Claus too. They had taken her clothes completely off and wrestled her to the floor.

One elf was at each breast while her hands were busy stroking the two massive cocks. What elves lacked in height they more than made up for in other places. One elf shifted his position and started to face fuck her with his cock completely in her mouth. She was sucking it hard and he was pounding her face. The other elf had moved to her pussy and had her lips spread, poised to enter her. She shifted her hips and he was fully engulfed, riding her hard and fast. Mrs. Claus knew exactly what she wanted and got it now.

Lemon had freed Santa’s massive shaft and was admiring it when Rose squatted over it and impaled herself. In spite of its size it slid deeply into Rose; it was up to the hilt as she rode him hard. She was bouncing up and down while Lemon watched surprised and angry. She wanted him first.

“She who waits loses," taunted Rose.

“Not for long bitch!” yelled Lemon.

Lemon grabbed Rose by the hair and yanked her off Santa hard. Santa slid out and looked at the two fighting elves. His tummy shook as he watched them scuffle.

“Ho Ho Ho! Please stop this girls. I can service you both if you have patience," he said.

The girls continued to scuffle and Santa, who was hornier now, went off in search of a willing partner to satisfy his lust. His cock was hard and raging to plunder some elf maiden’s pussy. He was looking for one maiden in particular. She was a flaxen haired beauty who had refused all his advances, but now would surely capitulate. Her name was Jasmine and as her name implied, she was very sweet. He spied her across the room, sitting detached from the others and sipping rose water. He was going to sneak up on her but decided it was better to approach directly. She saw him coming and checked out his tool which was still pointing skyward.

She thought, “I want to take that in my mouth tonight and suck him dry.”

Santa approached and she grabbed his tool and pulled him with it. Her mouth went quickly on it and sucked him down her throat. Her head bobbed in and out on him and she could feel him throbbing. Santa reached down and stuck two fingers in her wet pussy. She moaned and almost bit down on Santa. The moaning continued and Santa felt her throat pulsing around his cock. It was forcing him to build up, ready to explode. With one hand in her pussy he put the other on her head, forcing her to hold his cock deep in her mouth. Santa exploded and sprayed long ropes of cum deep into Jasmine’s eager throat. She gulped and kept every bit inside her. When he was done he was still hard as he had taken a ‘Cialis' earlier and would be hard for hours.

With the one hand that was still in her pussy, he lifted her up and took his hand out to replace it by his still rock hard tool. She was tight and could not take it all. He rammed into her and she gasped and screamed. He kept pushing into her and felt her cervix against his head. It was tight and hard. He kept thrusting and she kept grunting and moaning. She had cum at least a dozen times and was building for a final last gasp. Her g-spot had been stimulated and she was building to the ultimate orgasm. Santa could feel himself rushing to spray again. He sprayed, she screamed and came.

She yelled, “Oh Santa I am cuuuuummmmmmmming!”

With that she squirted all over Santa and came so hard that her pussy clamped down on Santa’s cock. He moaned but kept spraying her. When he was done he was still rock hard. Jasmine was passed out. Santa went in search of another willing partner.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

After two more willing partners were smiling and well lubricated, Santa was getting frustrated. He was still hard. It would not go down. His cock was like a rock.

Santa was running among the elves, sticking his cock into every willing hole and spraying them all. He was sweating now and getting worried that he had done something wrong and was being punished. He had fucked just about every female elf in the building. There were a few unhappy male elves that had lost out to Santa.

Meanwhile Mrs. Claus had taken both elves and drained their cocks. She was ready for a real man now. She saw him fucking every girl in the place and smiled. She had known that the 'Cialis' he took was accumulating in his body and not flushing. He was desperate for final release. Now it was her turn to get him back for all his dalliances. She knew that if she said the right thing and looked at him a certain way his inflamed manhood would shrivel up and die. She slowly approached him from behind and got right up close.

“BOO!” she yelled, laughing.

He jumped up and turned around angry. She was laughing and when he saw that, he laughed too. Pleading with her he said, “I have this real problem and I need serious help to get it gone. Can you give me a hand?”

“Are you sure it is only a hand you want?” Mrs. Claus asked.

“I don’t know but it is starting to drive me crazy. I have fucked every female elf here and not one worked. Please help me?” he pleaded.

She looked him over and declared, “I will help you but you have to go with everything I ask.”

“OK ANYTHING," he pleaded again.

She explained to him what was to happen, “I will have sex with you in all my orifices, mouth, ass and pussy in that order. You will fill each one. When we are done you will go to Lemon and Rose and break up their scuffle. You will fuck them silly and when you are done your cock will be flaccid.”

“Agreed,” capitulated Santa.

Mrs. Claus looked him in the eye and smiled broadly; she was finally going to have it her way. She proceeded to get on her knees in front of him and wrapped her hand around him, pulling him to her hungry mouth. One of the rules was that he was not to touch her at all. She sucked and stroked him and when he was deep in her throat she hummed, causing him to wiggle. She was enjoying the feel of total control. She was bobbing in and out on his cock. He started to grab her head and stopped when he got a stern look from her. She made him lay on the floor so she could relax as she sucked him off. He was soon panting and she could feel the pressure building in him. She sucked him as deeply in as she could just as he exploded, spilling all his cum directly down her throat.

She put her fingers in her pussy and got them all wet. She took this wetness and spread it around and in her asshole. When she was satisfied, she made sure Santa was on his back with his cock stuck in the air. She spread her ass and drove his cock hard up in the puckered hole. She had never had a man in her ass, butt plugs and dildos and other toys yes. He plunged deeply inside her and she let out a small moan. It hurt her but it was a pleasuring hurt. She was turned on by it. She bounced up and down on him making sure the homework she had done, learning how to take a man in her ass, was worth it. She felt sensations spreading quickly up her body as she rode him. Her butt was puckering, sucking him and holding onto him. She started out slowly but had picked up the pace because if felt so good. Her hand was busy flicking her clit to assist with the arousal. Soon she felt him stiffen and she whistled as the sensations increased. As he blew his load in her ass, she was whispering in his ear telling him what was next. He kept spraying inside her for the longest time. When he was done they were both panting and wanted to stop but not before he was done with all three tasks. They lay side by side, getting a few zzzz’s. They woke to more noises of sex happening all around them. Santa was still hard and ready to finish the task.

Mrs. Claus got up on her hands and knees with her ass in the air.

“Santa MOUNT ME!” she exclaimed.

Not to incur her wrath he did. He was revived now and wanted to get this done. He pushed her pussy apart and rammed his cock home into her pussy. She screamed but pushed back hard against him. She wanted him badly. She had to have him hard and fast.

“Faster! Harder! Faster!" she commanded.

He moved faster now and banged her harder. He was really plunging hard into her. She was grunting louder on each thrust. Her pleasure was mounting too. She knew Santa was angry and determined to get this done fast. He started a series of short hard strokes to keep the pressure up. He kept varying the speed and depth of each stroke into her. She was reveling in each move. He slowed down and plowed back into her hard. She grunted. Her body was on fire, wanting Santa and his juices to put it out. He was hitting her hard again and she was rising up to a powerful orgasm. Santa sensed the coming event and shortened the strokes but made them faster and harder.

She was screaming now, “HARDERRR FASTERR DEEPERR. That’s it right there keep pushing I am going to CUMMMMMM!”

Santa sensed it coming as he released his ropes deep inside her. Her juices melded with Santa’s and everyone was happy. He was still buried deep inside when she finished and flopped down. He flopped on top of her, very satisfied but still very hard. He looked down at his erect cock, got up and went in search of the fine little female elves, Lemon and Rose, who had been fighting over him since the start.

It was approaching midnight and Santa wanted to go out with his cock inside a woman elf most of all. He found Rose and Lemon sipping rose water. Rose water to elves is like pumpkins to Hobbits. As he walked up both elves jumped up and ran to him. They were happy he was still hard and they were ready to cater to his every need. His only need right now was to get rid of this hard-on once and for all. Only these two elf goddesses could fix that. He lay on the fur blanket that was on the floor and Rose sat down right on his hard cock, driving it deeply into her pussy. She started bouncing up and down as Lemon played with his balls, caressing and squeezing them. He was feeling them taking him completely under their control. Rose was so wet and her juices were flooding out of her. Lemon moved her face down to lick up Rose’s juices. She was also sucking his balls and getting him harder and bigger inside Rose. Lemon felt Santa’s balls stiffen and the rush began. Rose was slowing down, getting ready for her big finish.

She rose up almost completely off him. He pushed his hips up to follow her. Lemon sucked his balls into her mouth. Rose stopped and waited five seconds; then as she plunged down she exploded, Santa exploded, and the clock struck midnight on December 21, 2012.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments