Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scandalous Behaviors - A short Interlude (Part 3 of 4)

"Alex attends a poker party when the wives introduce their husbands to a new game."

10
4 Comments 4
12.6k Views 12.6k
976 words 976 words
The poker party started at eight at Stan's place. Everything seemed ordinary. The bar was open and the wine and beer were flowing. The early conversation revolved around the election. Eventually, each group retired to their card games. The women were upstairs in the dining room. We were downstairs in the den in Stan's Rec Room.

After an hour, it was obvious that the girls were having fun. Their voices and hysterical laughter became louder. Our poker table was far more subdued. We just shook our head in contempt thinking the women were gossiping about some unfortunate housewife in the neighborhood. Their victim might have had a boob job, or it was rumored she had an affair. Women can be so devious at times.

The jovial atmosphere upstairs continued until all four women trotted downstairs to join us in the den. "Alex, could you fix us those delicious vodka gimlets you made last time?" Stephanie asked.

I said almost rhetorically, "Of course. Should I use the Lust Vodka?"

All the wives smiled and said all at once. "Of course!"

Sipping her drink, Tammy said, "We want to play a card game with you guys."

Warren, her husband, asked, "What can we play with eight people?"

"We have an idea for a new game," Kimberly responded. "It might take awhile before you brain dead guys catch on. Delores came up with the idea. She'll explain it."

"Okay, guys, here is how it works. It's kind of an ice breaker type of game. You have deck of cards. We have a deck of cards. I will deal one card to each of us girls. One of you deals a card to each of you. Then we look for matches. A match is when two cards from opposite decks have the same number or is a similar face card. Suit doesn't matter."

"Okay, we get it," Ron, Kimberly's husband said. "So what's the deal with the matching cards, no pun intended?"

"We'll tell you after Alex gets us another gimlet," Stephanie answered.

There was along pause while I fixed the girls another drink. By now, all four of them were giddy, and their voices began to rise again.

Delores was nearly shouting when she said, "Let the games begin! We'll deal first."

"We don't know the rules when there is a match," I protested.

"You'll see," Delores admonished me.

She dealt four cards. Tammy had a seven, Kimberly a queen, Stephanie an ace, and Delores dealt herself a deuce.

"Okay now, let's see what you guys get."

Stan dealt me a three, Ron an eight, Warren a queen, and Stan dealt himself a king.

Kimberly and Warren had a match. Kim walked over to Warren and unbuttoned his shirt telling him to take it off. Now we all knew the rest of the rules. It was a new version of strip poker. No one objected.

"Wait, that's not fair," Stan objected.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

"When do we get our turn at you girls?"

Delores quickly explained, "We take turns. Now you guys deal first."

There were no matches on the second round and the wives dealt first again. Stan and Delores had a match, and she had him remove his belt.

Ron matched his wife's four and had her take off her shoes. There was some grumbling by the group, but a husband has to protect his wife's dignity.

Stan wasn't shy about taking off Tammy's blouse and Stephanie removed my slacks.

The momentum built as the garments hit the floor. The first nude was Warren. Everyone wanted to know if Warren could stay in the game, but Delores had a solution.

The next woman matching Warren's card would perform fellatio on him. The second person matching a nude person's card would follow suit (so to speak). A man's card matching a naked woman meant he was to perform cunnilingus.We had to explain "cunnilingus" to Ron who can be slow to grasp things.

I ended up between Stephanie's legs, and she was a little more demanding than I would have preferred. She said, "You're not doing it right," and stuck my finger in her cunt. Earlier, Delores had given Stan a terrific blowjob and swallowed all of the evidence. Warren gave Tammy a facial, splattering cum all over her sensuous face.

The games ended with everyone nude except for Ron. Ron was the odd man out. He was left without a woman's attention and said, "I've always been unlucky at cards." We agreed. That's why we invited him to our poker games.

Ron took our group picture before dressing and driving home.

"What did you think of my game?" Delores asked me in bed that night. "I told you I'd make it up to you after the night we played bridge at our house."

"Yes," I agreed, "and by the looks of things, everyone else got rewarded."

"God, Alex, I'm so horny. Fuck me tonight like you used to do. Fuck me hard and long."

I felt so guilty screwing my own wife. The whole time I kept thinking of Simone, but Delores was happy. She said after I erupted with a spontaneous combustion of cum into her well lubricated pussy, "Oh my God, Alex. It was just like before we were married. I had so many orgasms I couldn't keep track. Thank you dear."

At that, she kissed me, and we fell asleep.

In the morning, I had to ask. "Darling, do you think some of the wives wanted to screw their partners at the party?"

"You mean, instead of giving oral?"

"Yeah, would they be willing?"

"I can't say. The thing is, as you found out last night in bed, I was ready to fuck a horse after the game."

"You ought to check on this. Maybe we should up the ante."

She winked and said, "Maybe we should."

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments