Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Mom's Friends, Chapter 2

"Jeri and Brenda show a young dog old tricks."

56
22 Comments 22
35.1k Views 35.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
We walked into Jeri's bedroom, the three of us holding hands. I could barely believe that the two women who provided me with adolescent fantasies were about to make them come true.

Brenda and Jeri led me into the bedroom and immediatelystripped me down to my birthday suit. Brenda let out a gasp when she saw my semi-erect cock. “Good Jesus, Brandon, it’s even bigger than Jeri said it was. You’ll kill me with that monster!”

She may have feigned shock, but that didn’t stop her from giving me an incredible blowjob. Just like last night with Jeri, Brenda treated my dick like it was the Holy Grail, worshiping it as if it were a precious commodity. That further cemented my feelings about mature women. They’ve had years of experience and they know what they like. They genuinely love what they do. It’s not a chore for them to take care of their men; it’s an act of love.

And she was showing me the love. Brenda kissed it, softly cradled it in her hands and showed me what sucking cock was all about. She moaned loudly as she sucked me, no doubt aided by Jeri, who was kissing her pussy the whole time. I reached over and fingered Jeri’s already wet cunt, forming a crude daisy chain in the process.

“Okay,” I said to Brenda before she could make me cum. “I think it’s time for you to get fucked.”

Brenda quickly lay on her back, pushed Jeri away from her pussy and spread her legs wide for me. “Don’t hold back, Brandon,” she told me. “I like it long, hard and fast, so give it all to me.”

My cock was shiny and wet from her oral stimulation and it slid in with ease. I did as I was told and didn’t stop feeding my cock into her cunt until my balls were up against her ass. Her pussy was dripping wet, allowing me to pump her hard, but it was a surprisingly snug fit all the same. Brenda began moaning and grunting almost as soon as I entered her and her cries only got louder as I fucked her hard and fast. “My God,” she cried out. “Your cock is sooo big, Brandon. Christ, I’ve never had one this long and thick, but I love it. Keep fucking me, baby, I’ll cum all over your dick, I swear.”

While I was fucking Brenda, Jeri was taking care of her tits, sucking and biting her nipples, occasionally taking a break to kiss Brenda wantonly, her tongue all over her face and down her throat. Jeri was enjoying it, but I had something better in mind. I flipped Brenda around so that I could fuck her doggy style. Jeri took my cue and positioned herself on her back underneath Brenda. Her head was between Brenda’s legs and gave her the perfect angle with which she could lick Brenda’s clit as I fucked her. Brenda saw an opportunity to bend her head and torso down and began to eat Brenda’s pussy. Now we were cooking with gas.

As I fucked Brenda, my cock slipped out of her and Jeri was right on it, sucking my cock before guiding me back into Brenda’s hot, wet cunt. We were positioned perfectly, as we all were going to cum soon. Brenda came first, her pussy convulsing around my cock as I kept up the heavy motion and thrusting. She began to squirt heavily, soaking my cock and finding its way onto Jeri’s face. Jeri kept right on licking as she received Brenda’s shower of fluid. All that pussy juice had an effect on me as well. I was fighting a losing battle to control myself, and soon was ready to unload my hot, sticky cum inside Brenda’s pussy.

“Ladies,” I exclaimed. “I’m cumming! Here it comes!” As soon as I spoke those words I began to unleash a torrent of cum inside Brenda’s pussy. After a few shots from my cannon I withdrew in order to give Jeri some of my seed. It struck her on the nose at first, but she regrouped in time to take a few gulps down her throat. She was taking my cum and Brenda’s pussy juice at the same time, and the combination sent her over the edge, as she began to cum on Brenda’s face.

Everyone was cumming and moaning at the same time. It would have made a great porno movie, but it felt so damned good. Here I was, in bed with the two women who I fantasized about from middle school until I left for college. I couldn’t believe my good fortune.

Afterward, we all lay there on the bed. I was in the middle with both Brenda and Jeri snuggled up to me. My arms were around them and their heads were on my chest, occasionally kissing my nipples. They were happy and so was I. As a matter of fact, I was prepared to plan the rest of my stay around them. I wanted more of this and, if they were willing, we could spend every available minute in bed.

“Ladies,” I began. “I don’t know exactly how you feel about what we’ve just done, but I have to think you both enjoyed it. I have about ten or eleven days remaining on my trip, and I’d like to see more of both of you. Does that sound like something you’d be interested in?”

“God yes, I want more of that fabulous cock of yours,” said Jeri.

“I’m with Jeri,” said Brenda. “If you have ten or eleven days left, then I want to be in your bed for at least nine of them.”

Brenda sensed that I was ready for more action and slid down to suck on my cock. She worked the shaft vigorously with her hand as she sucked.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

The result was that I was hard in no time at all.

As Brenda sucked me back to life, Jeri reached for the bottle of lube that she had in her nightstand and began to grease up her ass. She spread the lube all over and worked it inside her puckered opening by inserting two fingers. She moaned loudly as she worked her fingers in and out, calling for me. “Brandon , I want you in my ass right now. Come over here and fuck me in my ass.”

I moved over to Jeri, who was on all fours with her ass pointed up in the air. She still had a great deal of lube on her hands, so she fondled my cock in order to grease it up. “Brandon , I want you to fuck me hard in my ass. Don’t worry about hurting me; I love it in the ass.”

Brenda lay on her back underneath Jeri, and before I could position my cock at her asshole she took me into her mouth once again to make sure that I was hard. She reluctantly let me go and I was pointing my cock at Jeri’s pink ass. I gently slipped the head of my cock inside her ass. Her muscle gripped me immediately and then after a few seconds it released, opening up Jeri’s ass for my cock. I gave her the whole thing and she shrieked as the enormity of my cock filled her anal opening. Once the initial shock wore off, Jeri began to move her ass back and forth on my shaft, taking all of me inside her with ease. “Brandon, my baby, that’s what I wanted,” she said as she rocked to and fro on my pole. “Fuck my ass, sweetie, fuck it hard for Jeri!”

I was thrusting hard, over and over, giving her every inch of my hot meat, the lube greasing the way. After a few minutes she became even looser inside and I was able to give her the fucking she wanted, pounding her ass as hard as I could. At one point on my backstroke my cock slipped out of her ass, but Brenda was there to catch me, taking my slick, shiny cock into her mouth. She was grunting as she sucked both my juices and Jeri’s at the same time. She stroked my cock with her free hand and, once she was satisfied with sucking my ass-coated cock, she guided me back inside Jeri’s forbidden hole.

While this was going on, Jeri had bent down and was lapping away at Brenda’s cunt, driving her wild below us. She licked it furiously and only came up for air to gasp and moan as her ass was getting the pounding of its life.

“Oh God, Brandon,” she suddenly yelped. “I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum all over your sweet cock!” Her ass began contracting as her orgasm began and the remarkable sight of Jeri squirting started. Her cum hit Brenda in the face and puddled on the top of the bed. She was thrashing about like a banshee, moaning and screaming about how good it was and it brought me to the edge of my own orgasm.

I felt the cum building in my balls and before I knew it, I was beginning to shoot my load. I was getting that all-too-familiar feeling again and I couldn’t hold back any longer. Brenda was waiting for it and told me to cum in her mouth. I pulled out and hit her square in her open mouth with my first spurt. She greedily took it and swallowed, and then she took my cock and sucked it as the rest of my load was released. She struggled to hold it all in, but there was simply too much. As I shot the rest of my seed into her mouth it was dribbling out of the sides of her mouth and down onto her neck.

Jeri quickly turned around and began to kiss and lick Brenda. My cum was everywhere on their faces, and they gobbled it all up and continued kissing, swapping my cum back and forth between their mouths.

Once I had finished shooting my heavy load of spunk they took turns sucking and cleaning up my cock. They took every drop of cum I had and they were smiling at me as they showed me their handiwork.

Our bodies collapsed onto the bed and we even managed to sneak in a short nap. I was exhausted from the non-stop fucking and sucking, though. After we lay there a while, I decided that it was time to get home. We agreed that we had to do this again the following night. After many kisses from both Jeri and Brenda, I got cleaned up, dressed and left them in each other’s arms.

As I drove home, it suddenly dawned on me that I forgot to call Mom to let her know what my plans were for staying out or coming home. I figured that it was too late to call her now and that I would just tiptoe my way to my room.

I parked the car and let myself in. There was only one light on, in the kitchen. I resisted the urge to make a late-night snack and quietly made my way to bed. As I passed Mom’s room, I could hear sounds. The door was ajar and I could see her in bed. She was on the phone with someone. I was going to keep walking until I heard her mention the caller’s name.

“Jesus, Jeri,” she was saying. “You mean to tell me that you and Brenda fucked some younger man tonight?”

“Do I know him?”

“Oh, you aren’t saying, huh? Well just don’t fall in love with this guy. You know that your pussy belongs to me.”

“Okay, Jeri. I’ll let you know the next time Brandon is going out. Then you can come over here and make love to me.”

“Of course I will.”

I walked very quietly towards my room. I couldn’t believe my ears. Mom wasn’t seeing some guy, she was fucking Jeri. This was going to be complicated.

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments