Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Made An Amazing Three

"A great threesome with my boyfriend and a previous lover of his"

36
7 Comments 7
27.7k Views 27.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Join now to listen to this story

My boyfriend referred to her as his “royal cock sucker”. She had been his regular cock sucker when he lived in PA. She was a swinger who loved pussy and cock and she was at the forefront of almost all of our fantasies. I wanted to eat her out and make her moan on his cock. I wanted to see her suck his cock like she did before I was around. So many nights of wanting ‘the royal cock sucker” to join us in bed. We got her on cam once and I gave him a massive blow job as she watched. She was slightly jealous at seeing me have one of her favorite cocks and watching him cum down my throat. I knew she had to be missing that big sweet cock of his. Every stroke of it in my throat was for her. She was the elusive unicorn, the single bi-female that we dreamed about. And she was about to be a reality for both of us.

She was coming to Indiana for a weekend. She called us and told us she would be in OUR town for three days. We both knew the minute she made her announcement we would be on our way to meeting her and making our fantasies come true. I admit that I was a bit intimidated after all this was the woman who gave my boyfriend some of the best blow jobs he had ever had. Hence him giving her a great nickname that I was often envious of. However the idea of eating out a woman, really eating her out for the first time was enough to offset my intimidation. Besides when the three days ended it would once again be MY cock as often as I wanted it. So I was willing to share it for a night and let him have his favorite cock sucker give him the blow job of a life time.

What I didn’t know is how hot this woman was. I had seen pictures but nothing compared to her live and in person. When she came traipsing out of the hotel room with her short little jean shorts on and that tight little white t-shirt I went instantly wet. I knew she would be fit because she was in sports but I had no idea how toned and over all hot she was going to be. I hugged her right away and felt her tiny fit little breast up against mine. It was all I could do to continue our plan to dinner and not drag her back into the hotel room and start in on her instantly.

I can’t tell you what I had for dinner because I wasn’t paying attention. I was watching her. She was a bit shorter than me probably 5’4 to my 5’7. She was a bit smaller than me because she worked out and was in shape. Her short black hair and glasses made her classy. Her white t-shirt and short shorts made her hot and sexy. We ate slow at first, letting them talk and catch up on home town news ect…but I made it clear with a subtle comment that I was ready to devour her and I think all three of us ate faster.

Back at the hotel room we started with polite conversation. She gave me a pair of thongs that were just adorable. I was a bit nervous, I had been with a woman before but only once and didn’t really go all the way. I have always been great at starting stuff with men. But was sill shy around women. However I had nothing to worry about because she wasn’t shy at all. She jumped on the bed and made me come join her. She touched me and kissed me and before I knew it she was in her bra and panties and so was I. Touching her b cup breast and having her caress my 34 C’s. She laid me down on the bed and began kissing down my body. I was squirming with anticipation and delight before she even had my panties off me. I glanced at my boyfriend who was watching from the couch in the corner, he was swollen hard and ready to come out of his jeans. Which he did quickly as she parted my lips with her lounge and I moaned.

I have had women eat me out before and lord knows I’ve had men. But this was the most amazing pussy eater I have ever had in all my years of being eaten out. She didn’t have tongue tricks. She didn’t try to find my g-spot. She dived into my pussy like it was going to be the last one she would eat for years. She sucked my clit and then flicked it with her tongue. And I saw her smile in glee as she put a finger inside me and then pull it out and taste it. She sucked on my clit and made me climb up the bed. Then she would look up at me as I squirmed with a gleam in her eye. I glanced over at my boyfriend who had his rock hard cock out stroking it and walking towards me. I eagerly awaited his arrival at the side of me. I knew exactly what he wanted because it was the same thing I wanted. His rock hard cock deep in my mouth as she sucked on my clit. She slipped a finger inside me as my mouth swallowed his cock. She began finger fucking me as I started rocking his cock in and out of my mouth. She flicked my clit and ran her lips down my now very wet pussy. As I took his whole cock deep into my mouth. I couldn’t hold back, I couldn’t control it. She clamped down on my clit as I moaned loudly on his cock. “I’m going to cum Oh my god I’m going to cum” I moaned pulling him out of my mouth and cumming deep into hers. She eagerly licked up every drop of me. I slid him back into my mouth slowly moving it up and down on his cock. She kept licking, and sucking she wouldn’t stop. She again had my clit hard and wanting to be licked and sucked on. She moved two fingers deep inside me and I deep throated his hard cock in excitement. I began slamming my mouth on his hard cock as she began fucking me with her fingers and eating my sweet pussy. I was ready to cum and she knew it, she again clamped down on my clit and slammed her fingers deep inside me as I came all over her lips and deep throated my boyfriends cock once again.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

She was amazing she loved my pussy and didn’t want to stop eating it. But I was ready for her. I pulled her head up to me and kissed my juices off her mouth. We kissed and I laid her down in my place.

My boyfriend had fantasized about me eating her out for as long as I can remember. He backed up to the couch with his hard cock out stroking it hard in anticipation for what was about to come. “You gonna taste her nectar aren’t ya baby” he said sexily as I started kissing her thighs. “Yes” I moaned. I reached up caressing her breast as I slid her panties off with my other hand. She squirmed in anticipation as I parted her sweet pussy lips with mine. She was wet and ready and the “nectar”, her juices, tasted sweet and amazing. I wasn’t real sure what to do to make her feel good, so I just started tasting her, moving up to her sweet clit and taking it in my mouth. Lightly sucking it, she started moaning and moving, crawling slowly up the bed. She yelled at my boyfriend “I thought you said she didn’t know how to do this” She slammed her hand down on the bed with a moan as she finished her sentence. I continued to flick and lick her clit. “This girl was a born pussy eater” She yelled to no one specifically. My ass was in the air, I was on my knees deep in her pussy when all of a sudden I felt something behind me. My boyfriend grabbed my hips and stuck his hard cock deep inside me slowly. I kept sucking and licking, she kept moaning and he started fucking me slowly. I pulled up off her and leaned back into him. “Baby let her have your cock” I said sweetly.

He very slowly pulled out of me and went to her.

I watched her eagerly get that cock, the one she had missed for so long, she took it deep into her mouth. And glanced at me with appreciation. At which point I went back to work on her hot wet pussy. I put my finger deep inside her and heard him moan as she took him all the way into her mouth. I instantly got wet when he started moaning as she started blowing him. I dived back into that pussy wanting to lick every inch of it dry. I got into it, moving faster and faster on her clit as I fucked her with my finger. She started rocking his cock hard and moaning loudly. I could feel her body start to tense around my face and I fucked her faster and faster with my finger. I licked down her pussy and back up to her clit. And she moaned loudly as her juices started flowing all over my fingers. I quickly took them out and moved my mouth down to her hole licking and sucking drinking every bit of her in I could.

I looked up and he was fucking her mouth. He was deep in her throat and she was rocking back and forth on his cock hard. It made me so hot and honey to see her get him off giving him head. But I was ready for some good old fashioned fucking. “I want you to fuck him now” I moaned moving up her body kissing her breast. She moved off his cock and sat up and kissed me hard. She moved her ass to where her head had been and moved me in front of her. She pushed me down on the bed in front of her as she backed her sweet pussy onto his cock. She wanted to taste my pussy again and I was going to let her. She started rocking his cock slowly as I moved my pussy down in front of her. She immediately lowered her head and parted my lips with her tongue as she started backing up on his cock faster. It was the perfect position for me, I could see him fucking her from behind as she ate my pussy. He looked down at me and mouthed the words “Thank You” to me. I would have to tell him later I owed him not the other way around. But for the moment I was speechless as she started sucking my clit again and he started fucking her harder. He grabbed her hips, put a slap on her ass, and started moving his cock deep inside her faster and faster. Her head moved in rhythm with his thrust against my pussy. When she clamped down on my clit I was ready to cum again. I started moaning and moving under her, as he started fucking her harder and faster he was ready to explode I knew. I came quickly at the thought of him cumming down my throat. I slowly moved out from under her, as she started moaning louder and louder. “I’m going to cum all over your cock” She screamed. “Cum you little royal cocker sucker” He moaned fucking her faster and harder. I moved to her side and waited for him. She came hard all over his cock and with two more strokes he was ready to cum. “You ready little cum slut?” He asked looking down at me. “Yes give me your load” I moaned with one more stroke he was out of her and moaning as I took his cock and all of his cum deep into my mouth. I could taste her pussy juices mixed with his cum and it had me wanting to start all over again.

We were all pretty happy and spent. So we laughed and joked for a few then got dressed. I kissed her deeply at the door and thanked her for a great experience. She told me to take care of “her favorite cock” and I agreed he would be well taken care of. We went home and got in bed. I was still wet as hell and ready for him to fuck me. As I started kissing him he said “What do you think of my “royal cock sucker?” I said royal cock sucker my ass…She is NOW MY royal pussy eater!!!!

We still fantasize about that night with our member of royalty. And one day the three of us will get together again and tear it up. Until then though we have great memories. And she deserves my title of best pussy eater ever.

Published 
Written by rockinshell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments