Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping for her - Part 6

"Back at the apartment in Cardiff"

4
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The flat wasn't huge, but with neat wood floors and large windows on a small square at the center of the city, it suited them. Rising above the city, it was not so much sparsely furnished as extremely carefully furnished so as to provide comfort without reducing the feel of space. It took Monica's breath away. Art on the walls, thick oriental rugs on the floor, the evening falling outside the windows, it was all beautiful. 

"Wow! This is beautiful."

"Thanks, baby. We've worked hard to make this place reflect our tastes and sense of wellbeing."

"Would anyone care for a glass of wine or champagne? I certainly would," Sean asked.

"Champagne, certainly," Vicky said.

"Me, too," chimed in Monica.

Sean pulled three glasses off the glass rack and a bottle of champagne from the fridge. He poured a good measure into each glass and handed a flute each to Vicky and Monica. He raised his own glass to offer a toast. The two women followed his gesture.

"To new found friends, to new adventures, to new beginnings!"

They clinked flutes and drank the champagne. Sean set his champagne flute down. The moment had come.

"Monica, neither Vicky, nor I, can know all that you want from us without first experimenting. To that end we need to establish some ground rules. Please, sit down over here while we talk."

Sean pointed to a grouping of a love seat and two chairs, which sat in front of one of the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city.

"First, you have taken the step to trust us, and now you must acknowledge that in words. Do you trust Vicky and me to care for you, to care about you, to do nothing to harm you? I warn you, some of what we will do could be seen as harm, but we do not intend it so and do not believe you will see it so. To always treat you with respect and complete recognition of your needs and desires?"

"And.... there is another warning," carried on Sean.

"As you have seen already, some things that two days ago you would have seen as abusive in fact turned you on, and freed a part of you long kept down by conventional ideas of appropriate interaction between consenting adults."

Vicky sipped her wine. Monica thought over Sean's words.

"Do you intend to hurt me?" 

Her voice was more curious than worried. Sean and Vicky and the day's events, and then the apartment, all combined to cast a kind of spell over her.

"Some of what we may do, if not tonight then some other time, may cause you pain, but as there is often pleasure closely entwined, I do not think you will consider yourself hurt."

"If you do... something that I simply cannot stand, will you stop?"

"Yes, and to ensure we know when you have been pressed too far, the three of us will agree upon a safe word for you. A word of your choosing, something that will not arise in normal conversation during... during our play together. Perhaps 'Gigi'?"

"If I say 'Gigi' you will stop whatever it is you are doing? Immediately?"

"Yes." Vicky and Sean spoke as one.

"Then I acknowledge that I trust you, that I believe you will not harm me, that whatever happens, you will stop immediately if I say 'Gigi'."

Vicky gripped Monica's hand hard, her eyes shining. Sean drew a huge breath.

"First, then, for tonight until we say play is over, you are to refer to Vicky as Mistress and me as Sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," to Sean. "Yes, Mistress," to Vicky.

"Rise, Monica. Stand in front of the window, facing it. Mistress and I will remove the remainder of your clothing, piece by piece."

Without another word, Vicky unzipped Monica's skirt and let it fall to the floor in a puddle at her feet. Sean undid the last two buttons of her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. It joined the skirt. Vicky put her arms around Monica from behind and pulled her close while Sean put a hand on each side of her face and gently, so gently, kissed her on the lips, more a breath than a kiss.

Sean stood back, his hands sliding across Monica's breasts. She shivered, not from cold.

"Step out of your pumps, Monica." She did so, leaving them ontop of the puddle of clothing arayed around her.

"Mistress will take you to shower and turn it on for you. You are not to do anything but stand and wait. Do you understand? Nothing but wait."

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

"You must also understand that to not obey exactly will result in punishment. Do you understand that as well?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand I will be punished if I do not obey."

"Good girl." Sean nodded at Vicky, who led Monica dressed only in her knickers, gently by her hand to the shower in the master suite, turning on the shower so that warm water splashed down.

“In you go baby. You can start to wash all that juice off your face now,” said Vicky.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood



“In my pants?” Monica asked. 

“Yes, I think they’ll stay for the time being...” Vicky left the comment hanging. 

Back in the lounge, Sean picked up Monica's discarded clothing, took it to the guest room and laid it out on the bed. Smiling as he re-ran the day’s events through his mind. It had been a good shopping day so far, and he was looking forward to the evening to come.

Vicky walked back into the master suite, just after Sean and wrapping her arms around his shoulders and neck whispered into his ear.

"What now, Sean? I am so buzzed with her, I almost can't think. God, I want to see you fuck her. I want to see her writhing in passion. I want to see you lost in that same passion." She turned him around, pulled him close and kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth and her hands dropped to trace his hard dick through his trousers.

"Mmmmmm, I think you feel the same about her too, no?"

He kissed her hungrily back, then pulled away only to remove her top and then her skirt. He knelt in front of her and kissed her mons, her clit , the insides of her legs, then back to her clit. "You smell so good, Vicky. I love the way you smell, the way you taste. I always have."

"She tastes just as good, trust me." She laughed and pulled him, taking off his shirt, then unbuckling his belt and and sliding the zipper down. She pulled his trousers and boxers to his knees. His hard dick sprung free from the boxers. Vicky kissed the head, glistening with precome and then sucked him in, just for a second.

"Fuck, your cock feels good in my mouth." She shook with desire but stood up anyway.

"Time to go tame our baby."

Walking back to the shower, Vicky took a little detour to the bedside cabinet and brandishing a small 4 inch vibrator in pink, waved it at Sean with a smile and questioning eyes.

“Good idea, but we’ll keep it till later, OK?”

Vicky nodded.

Back in the ensuite, Monica stood in the shower, her mind racing. Feeling the heat of the water coursing down her body. She stood there with her back to door, the cascading water running in rivulets down her body. Her eyes closed, letting the water clean her face and neck before caressing her firm breasts and down over her stomach and between her legs.

With the images of the last days passing before her, she struggled with the urge just to slip her hands between her legs, but was genuinely worried what may occur if she disobeyed. The sound of their approaching footsteps was muffled by the powerful rush of water. The first Monica knew was when Sean stepped in. He put one hand across her breasts, as he used the other hand to sweep the hair away from her neck. Leaning close, he started at the base of her neck, and begin planting kisses along the length of her slender neck. Reaching the lobe of her ear, he took it gently between his teeth and lightly nipped it before sucking it and blowing in her ear.

She was startled at first, fearing the worst, but, as he continued, her body yielded to the sensations reawakening inside her. She turned and wrapped her arms round his neck, drawing him in for a long, slow, sensual kiss. He moved his arm to her back, and as he kissed her he reached down and brought her leg up to his hip. His wet, slick hands made a path from her thigh, to the back of her knee....and then back up again, where his hand reached behind her, and in squeezing her ass, she felt the ends of his fingers opening her anus. She softly moaned unable to control herself, her hands went around him. He eased away from her, and took a long look at this sexy, young, wet beauty.

His gaze, staring at her feet, traveled slowly up her body, pausing on her face, and then coming to rest on her breasts...which were glistening with the flow of water from the shower. He reached out and cupped one of her breasts, taking the already hard nipple, and rolling it between his fingers. He gave the other one the same treatment, then bent his head, to take the nipple in his mouth. He licked it and then sucked and nipped at first one and then the other. At the same time, she had brought her hand down, and taking his cock in her hand for the first time gave it a squeeze.

This was far gentler than what she was expecting,but that thought was shattered as in her ear she heard Vicky.

“Kneel in front of your Master, and who told you that you could move.....”

Startled, she took a step back, then knelt at his feet. Sean’s cock semi-erect hanging in front of her face. The water running off the end and down onto her right breast. She desperately wanted to lick that head, and use her mouth to caress it. Use her tongue to lick the entire length of the shaft all the way up and back down, but this time she awaited her Mistress’ instruction.

Published 
Written by seansxxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments