Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snowed in at the Ski Lodge (The First Day)

7
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The idea was for us to spend new years at my on and off girlfriend Melinda's father's ski lodge near Idre Mountain way up in the North of Sweden, not far from the Norwegian border. It was Melinda, me, Davina, her boyfriend Alex, as well as their shared lover Martin. Tina and Jill were there too. We arrived at the lodge late on the 29th and would thus have an entire day to get started on preparations for the party on the last day of the second decade of the 21st century.

We were all pretty tired from the trip and after a very simple meal consisting of left over provisions from our all day journey by trains and buses we divided up the rooms and went to sleep. The next morning when I woke up quite early and looked out the window there was nothing but snow to be seen anywhere. It stood up to about a third of the window and I slipped into a pair of tights and jeans, put on a t-shirt and a sweater, hiking boots and my coat and knitted cap figuring I'd clear a path to the rental car before starting breakfast and waking the rest of the party. This plan was foiled because the door was probably blocked by a similar amount of snow.

This was not good news since we had only brought in that which could freeze over night in the surrounding temperatures. That meant that all our clothes among other things were inaccesible to us as it was. Oh well, at least there was coffee and tea, so I made breakfast and woke up Melinda with a kiss and a quick little make out session. We then woke up the rest, and we had breakfast while debating how to get our stuff from the car. I think it was Tina who suggested we should open one of the windows and bring it in that way. It seemed the best plan and so it was done. Melinda called her dad to ask him who to call to get the snow cleared away. He said he'd take care of it but that we shouldn't expect anyone to come before the new year.

So… there we were, snowed in at the ski lodge for at least two whole days.


 

”So now what do we do?” asked Davina who had made sure we had all brought skis to go on a trek around the mountain.

After a short discussion we agreed to play some cards, and that was when Melinda suggested we could perhaps play truth or dare instead. This suggestion quickly won over the card game so we all got something to drink and sat down in a circle on the floor. Since it was Melinda's idea she got to ask first and she looked around the circle for a little while before locking eyes with Martin, who was the one person neither she nor I really knew, neither did Tina of Jill.

”Truth or dare?”

”Hmmm… Truth?”

”Tell us about your first blowjob!”

Martin swallowed down a mouthful of wine and looked over at Alex who nodded at him. Martin then told us about how he had met Alex a year before at a costume party where he'd gone dressed up in an evening gown wearing the full female kit, with lace underwear, padded bra and a make up that Alex confirmed was good enough to make him passable despite the usual tell tale signs, the size of hands and feet as well the adam's apple, which to be honest wasn't all that visible unless you looked for it. There had been instant attraction and Martin had sucked Alex's cock in one of the bathrooms. He then looked around the group of whom he really only knew Davina and Alex. He picked Tina and asked the question.

”Dare,” she said and Martin dared her to undress down to her underwear which she did, making a little show of it.

The game went on like that for a couple of rounds. Jill and Tina shared a kiss and a grope. We learned that the fetish party where Martin had met Alex had not been the first time he had dressed like a girl, but it had been the first time he had done it in public. It had been his first blowjob though.

I told the story of the time I masturbated in the back of a public bus and almosts got caught, even though I didn't remove any clothing. Gradually the game got more risqué and the truths far fewer. Martin dared me of all people to switch underwear with him, but I have to admit that his red lace thong far outdid my pale blue cotton bikini cuts. Davina got to pick one girl to masturbate her, and she picked Jill.

Davina took her jeans off and sat with her back against Jill who pulled up her tank top and bra, exposing her firm, full d-cups with large brown areolas. Davina rested her head against Jill's shoulder and spread her legs wide open for us. Her cunt was covered in a thin mat of black pubes, but the inside of her folds were bright pink and already wet when Jill let her hands slide down from those gorgeous breasts to finally land on either side of that wet slit. She began to tap out a slow rhythm on the clit and licked Davina behind the ears, kissed and nibbled at her neck.

The dare was for Davina to orgasm and soon Jill had two fingers buried deep inside her and rubbing that clit hard and fast. I had rested my head in Melinda's lap while I watched and her hand had found my crotch and was rubbing me through the jeans. Alex was rubbing Martin through my panties and Martin was stroking Alex's cock, but it was Tina who bent the rules when she crawled across the circle in just her underwear, and without asking, buried her face between Davina's legs and started to suck hard on her clit. Four pair of eyes were immediately drawn to her small athletic ass and the dark spot on her bright orange lace panties.

Alex whispered something to Martin that none of us could hear and then the two moved towards the three girls. Alex removed his jeans and positioned himself behind Tina, slapping his rather big, throbbing hard, cock against her ass while Martin stood up in front of Davina waving his smaller but equally hard cock, already leaking precum, in her face. She wasn't slow in taking it between her lips and started to slurp on it.

Tina pushed her ass back against Alex and moaned which he took as the invitation it was to pull her panties aside and thrust his cock inside her. The game had officially turned into an orgy. Melinda and I were, for the time being, content watching our friends fuck and suck, lick and rub each other. Davina and Jill took turns sucking Martin's cock, and I couldn't help wondering if he had packed a dress for new years and just how hot he would be in it. He did have the curves for it, and the face.

Of course we didn't exactly keep our hands to ourselves. Melinda stuck her hand down my jeans and I went up under her dress.

Unsurprisingly it was of course Davina who first cried out with orgasmic pleasure, although Tina wasn't far behind. Then Martin exploded all over Jill's face and Davina's hair. Jill now looked over at Alex who while still fucking Tina hadn't yet cum.

”My turn,” she said, wiggled herself free and go on her hands and knees, shaking her ass at him.

Alex wasn't late in accepting the invite. He grabbed hold of her hips and began to pound away again until they both orgasmed almost at the same time. Davina and Martin were there literally the second Alex pulled out and shared his semen as it dripped out of Jill.

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

”And what about you two then?” Tina said not long after and suddenly sat right in front of us lighting a cigarette.

She offered me one and leaned her head to the side. I took the cigarette and lit it.

”Well,” she said.

”The rest of us has fucked. Now it's your turn.”

Alex sat down next to her, his cock not quite yet limp and still covered in Jill's and his own cum juices.

”Yea. And now because you're the only two left you get to have us all as an audience too.”

”Uhuh,” Jill said as she crawled over to sit with her head against Tina's shoulder while Martin and Davina sat down next to Alex.

This idea caused a suggestive and naughty giggle to ripple through the group and it infected us too, Melinda and myself.

”Ok then,” Melinda said and stood up.

”I just need a new drink and visit the bathroom first.”

She got up and went to the bathroom while everyone else, myself included, went over to the kitchenette to refresh our drinks. Davina rolled us joint to share too and by the time Melinda returned our friends were all lined up on the couch waiting for the big show.

I will freely admit that there are no more than a handful of occasions in my life when I've been as nervous as I was when I stood up and Melinda, rather matter-of-factly, grabbed at my breasts and gave them a playful honk before she kissed me and her hands moved down to my ass and squeezed it. Luckily, I had my back towards our friends and didn't see them passing snacks between them. Davina had rolled a joint that was also being passed around while we made short work of getting out of the clothes we still had on, in Melinda's case just a tank top and a pair of salmon pink hipster panties, while I still had not lost a single piece of clothing during the game, except for having traded my panties for Martin's of course.

Soon we were naked on the large fluffy rug, kissing and groping, touching and grinding against each other, Melinda on top, her soft wet cunt against mine, my hands firmly on her buttocks as I thrust my hips upwards to meet her rhythm. Of course we could have done a lot more foreplay, licking each other before fucking, maybe done some more elaborate positions but in all honesty we were both too horny to bother with such things and from the applause and whistle we got after we had both orgasmed, almost at the same time it was obvious that our audience had enjoyed our quickie. And I must admit that I had too. Even though I forgot about the audience once we were grinding against eachother it still added to the experience and I'm fairly certain that's why we both skipped foreplay and came as quickly as we did.

”Right, I'm hungry,” Melinda said as she reached to take what was left of the joint from Davina.

She took a deep drag on it, held the smoke in her mouth and pulled me close for a kiss in which she shared the smoke with me.

After a simple lunch we re-adressed the problem of most of our things still being outside in the barely visible car. There was really only one thing to do, open a window and send out the smallest one of us to clear a path to the car. By that premise, the job fell to Tina who put on every piece of clothes she could find that fit her. Jill decided to help her since there was quite a bit of snow to clear. Together it took them about twenty minutes to return with our suitcases and some of the provisions, bread, minced meat, tinned tomatoes and pasta among other things.

The menu for dinner on the second to last day of twenty-nineteen was, as might perhaps be obvious, spaghetti with tomatoes and meat sauce. There would also be black olives and a salad so we all busied ourselves with some part of the meal, perhaps more as a form of distraction from the sexually tense atmosphere the game had created earlier. Everyone was fully clothes again. Martin had even put on a dress without making any further effort to feminize himself. He was still pretty damned hot and neither Davina nor Alex ould entirely keep their hands off of him. And as one by one we finished our part of the dinner preparations we slipped back to where we'd left off before, sort of.

Alex, Davina and Martin were the first to leave the kitchenette and retreat to the couch where their gropes and kisses turned into Alex receiving a double blow job with Martin and Davina taking turns going down on his cock and kissing, licking and sucking his nipples.

Melinda and I exchanged glances. This time we weren't going to just watch. We turned the stove down to let the sauce simmer slowly and joined the threeseome on the couch. Approaching them from behind Melinda and I got on our backs and joined in. Melinda took Martin's cock in her mouth while I grabbed Davina's buttocks and pulled her cunt down onto my face. Exactly when Jill and Tina joined in I don't really know but when Davina decided she wanted to ride Alex's cock Jill was sitting on his face, rubbing her wet cunt against his tongue and Tina had buried her face between Martin's buttocks, giving him a deep rimjob.

Martin slipped his lips off of Alex's cock and helped aim it at Davina's dripping cunt. I think the depth of the moan she let out as she lowered herself down on it made all of us want to trade places with her and in the end we would all get to ride that beautiful, hard cock.

Waiting for my turn on Alex I dove between Melinda's legs and latched onto her clit, sucking it hard while inviting Martion to fuck me by wiggling my ass in the air. He leaned over me and as he pushed inside me whispered in my ear that I was only the second woman he had even been inside. I assume the first one had been Davina.

”A hole is a hole Darling,” I whispered back, turning my face from Melinda's cunt for a few seconds and gave him a kiss.

”Yea, that's what Davina said too.”

He then rose back up and placed his hands on my hips and fell into a fast paced rhythm that was anything but mechanical. It was heated and passionate. It wasn't long before I let out a muffled cry into Melinda's cunt and felt my own juices trickle down the inside of my thighs. Martin didn't stop fucking me though but after a while his thrusts became more and more erratic and I had another orgasm, so did Melinda after I had pushed three fingers deep inside her. She arched her back, and using both hands, pushed my face tighter into here cunt and goddamn nearly broke my fingers inside her. Her juices gushed out all over my face almost at the same time as Martin pulled out and blew his load all over my ass and lower back.

I looked up from the lovely sight of Melinda's spasming cunt just in time to see Alex blow a huge load all over Davina's breasts, with Jill and Tina suckling one each and then sharing a kiss with each other and with Davina.

Entirely spent, we finished out drinks and shared a few casual caresses before taking turns in the shower and getting ready for dinner.

Published 
Written by ConfusionIsSex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments