Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangers in My Apartment

"Sex with strangers"

6
1 Comment 1
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I was absolutely exhausted as I turned my key to my apartment and walked through the door. I dropped my briefcase by the door and headed straight to my favourite chair, too tired to even turn on the light. I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes to relax.
That's when I felt a presence behind me. Before I could open my eyes or even spin my head around I felt two pairs of hands on my body. One pair held my hands while another pair slid over my eyes. I felt a cold metallic steel come in contact with my wrists and some sort of fabric tightened around my eyes plunging my world into darkness.

"What the fuc..." but the word never came out as some lacy material was shoved in my mouth, followed swiftly by what I could only imagine was some form of tape.

Blindfolded, gagged and bound, I started to assume the worst. But the sweet smell of lavender and peach in the air began to calm my fears.

It was then that I felt a pair of hands groping at my crotch. My dick began to harden at the touch and no sooner had its growth began when I felt a pair of lips latch on to it through the fabric of my pants. I could feel the lips moving along the length of my shaft, nibbling on it ever so slightly.

Fear had completely left me by this stage, if I was going be taken advantage of well so be it. If I lived to tell the story, well it would be one hell of a story.

I felt my zipper go down and by dick burst free from the front hole of my boxers. But instead of the cool breeze from my apartment greeting it, a warm wet mouth did instead. As the lips encircled my dick a tongue seductively flicked across the head of my dick. My body tensed due to this action and if it wasn't for the gag, I might have screamed out in delight.

I felt a hand stroke my dick as it went in and out of that magical mouth. With each thrust I could feel my dick going deeper and deeper into this mysterious mouth until it touched some tonsils. This touch brought a significant gagging sound from the dick sucker and I could feel the saliva running down my shaft when my dick returned from its journey.

Then to my utter surprise I felt two pairs of lips on either side of my shaft. Oh fuck, I thought to myself, it's two of them.

A hand went to my balls, caressing them ever so gently and while a pair of lips went along the length of my shaft and engulfed one of my balls in its mouth. A warm sensation paraded through my body.

This is the shit, I thought. Gone was the sheer exhaustion that had bathed my body as I had walked in the door. Now I was primed and ready for action. I so terribly wanted to run my hands over these two bodies and explore their breasts, nipples, stomachs, asses, pussies, the whole nine yards. But I was hand cuffed.

This desperation must have been oozing out of my pores because no sooner had the thought left my mind, the tape was ripped off my mouth, the material in my mouth was pulled out, and a nipple was thrust in my mouth. I eagerly accepted it and I allowed my tongue to explore the hardening nipple. I traced circles around the nipple with my tongue and nibbled on it slightly with my lips. I playfully put the nipple between my teeth and gently continued my feast. I heard a slight gasp of eroticism and my dick hardened even more at the sound.

As I continued to work on the breasts that had been provided, I felt my pants being removed to my ankles. Two hands were now caressing my dick in a motion not dissimilar to that of a waiter grinding black pepper onto a plate.
Then everything stopped and the room was silent except for my heavy breathing.

"What happened," I shouted.

The blindfold was ripped from my eyes and when my eyes finally adjusted to the light in the room I was absolutely flabbergasted.

Standing in front of me was my girlfriend who was supposed to be away on business until next week.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

She looked at me with a erotic smile and put her finger to her lips signalling me to be quiet. She was wearing a black lace Victoria's Secret ensemble that I had bought her a few months previous. Her left breast was dangling from her cup and I could see that it was still moist from my previous excursion.

My eyes seductively took in her honey coloured skin in from head to toe. I could see that thin strip of pubic hair through her lace panties and my dick began to throb once more. To her right her best friend, Sasha, began to giggle as she wiped a bit of saliva from the corner of her mouth.

"You were right,"she said. "He is quite a mouthful."

I was in shock, Sasha and I had never been cool. In fact we both tolerated each other for Eva's benefit.

My eyes fixed on Sasha for a moment. She winked at me and then removed her breasts from her bra. She playfully pinched her nipples and I could see the ecstasy on her face. Eva closed the distance between her friend and buried her face in Sasha's cleavage. Sasha let out a soft moan as she reached into Eva's panties. I could see her hand rubbing Eva's pussy and as if she was rubbing a genie's lamp.

Sasha pulled Eva's panties to her ankles stuck a finger in Eva's mouth. Eva encircled the finger with her tongue before Sasha extracted it and placed it in Eva's pussy. I watched her slowly move it in and out. Slowly at first but picking up speed as Eva got wetter.

"You wanna taste her," Sasha said. I was at a loss for words, so I sheepishly nodded my head. The two women moved closer to me and Sasha placed her fuck finger in my mouth. The slightly salty taste was heavenly as I sucked Eva's juices off Sasha's finger.

Eva then motioned for Sasha to sit on my lap and pulled her panties to the side. I watched as Eva began to devour the treasure between Sasha's legs. She calmly spread Sasha's pussy lips and began to lick her clit. Sasha was absolutely overcome with emotion and I could feel her grinding her ass on my dick.

Sasha then spit in her hand and rubbed it up and down the length of my shaft.

"Let's see if that dick or yours can handle my ass," she said playfully.

I was flabbergasted. "I never took you for a freak," I replied. She looked back at me and winked as she fed my dick to her ass. As I slid into her I could feel her body tense up.

"Practically a perfect fit," she whispered.

With that she began to bounce up and down on my dick as Eva continued to get even more and more acquainted with Sasha's pussy. When her tongue grew tired, Eva whipped out a double sided dildo from behind the couch. She put both ends in her mouth for lubrication before she inserted one end in Sasha's pussy and the other end in hers.
"If this isn't better than heaven I ain't sure what is," I exclaimed.

Eva looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I want you to cum on the both of us."

With that comment I could feel the cum beginning to rise from my balls. Sasha must have sensed it to because she hopped off my dick and and started jerking me off frantically. Both women knelt in front of me as my toes curled and my eyes went up into the back of my head. When my eyes returned from their trip I looked down to see my cum splattered across their chests.

Sasha and Eva immediately began licking each other clean. My dick began to harden again in double quick time as the two women began tonguing each other ferociously to taste the last embers of my cum.

"How about you let me out of these handcuffs so I can join the second round," I joked.

Sasha looked at me with a look of mischief. "Maybe you should just watch and get some pointers," she laughed back.

Fuck, I knew there was something I didn't like about this bitch, I thought to myself. But her ass damn sure makes up for it!

Published 
Written by wardsteadman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments