Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strip Poker with a Twist

"Dave leaned back for a minute. "So how about we play for fifteen minutes with one of the girls?”"

15
3 Comments 3
17.3k Views 17.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was Peter’s turn to host poker night for the boys. The table in the dinette was cleared off and the refrigerator stocked with beer. Vicki was coming over with Dave to keep me company, so I was working on a pitcher of margaritas. We often went out for a girls’ night on these Saturdays, but there wasn’t one damn movie we wanted to see, so had decided to find something on Netflix instead.

They arrived first, and Dave gave me a peck on the cheek. As Peter’s best friend, he’d become almost a brother to me, and Vicki a sister-in-law. We’d found enough in common to get along well, even though we were opposites in some ways. She was a tall Junoesque blonde, rather a sex-pot, while I was an ordinary brunette, on the petite side with average size Bs'. But we did have a lot of fun together.

We chatted in the kitchen until the other three men arrived. Gary worked with Peter, while Hank and Roger were childhood buddies too. I liked some of them better than the others. Roger was really good-looking, and knew it, while Hank was a former football player gone to fat. Gary was a wiry little guy, rather quiet, but he had a nice smile.

“Margaritas tonight? That’s great. ” Roger said.

Peter decided he wanted one too, so I poured out two more. The others took a beer and they settled down at the table, while Vicki and I took our drinks into the front room.

We weren’t fifteen minutes into our chick flick when Peter came over.

“Honey, we’re out of margaritas,” he said. “Can you please make some more?”

As I passed the poker table, I saw that they were all drinking margaritas now. I guess that was a compliment to my bartending skill, so this time I filled the pitcher to the brim and put it on the table. Later, Vicki went over to refill our glasses and called out to me.

“Beth, these pigs have finished it all off.”

She held up the pitcher with a bare inch left in it, so I put the movie on pause again. This time I refreshed our two glasses first and Vicki delivered the pitcher to the table.

“Waitress service, too?” Gary smiled his thanks.

“Too bad it’s not topless service,” I heard Roger say as we settled in front of the TV again.

The other men agreed with various degrees of enthusiasm, and Vicki and I looked at each other.

When the movie was finished, we both went over to the poker table with our glasses. Vicki leaned over to pick up the pitcher, and several sets of eyes were diverted to her cleavage. Including Peter’s.

“Who’s the big winner so far?” she asked.

“Pretty even right now. ”

Peter asked me, “How was your movie?”

I shrugged. “It was all right.”

“Why don’t you join us?” Dave said with a grin. “We could switch to strip poker.”

Vicki was massaging his shoulders, bent over to give the others a clear view of her boobs down to the bra line. “Uh-uh, we know where that would end up.”

“Exactly,” Dave replied with a straight face.

Peter pulled me over by the waist. “Sit on my lap to bring me some luck.” He snuggled me on one knee while Hank dealt out the next hand.

I didn’t really understand the game, but it was mostly like you see in movies, taking more cards and throwing bills into the pile in the middle of the table. When the others had opted out, only Peter and Dave were left.

Dave looked at Peter for a moment, then said, “I’ll wager my girl’s tits against Beth’s.”

“Done!” Peter answered, and undid the top button on my blouse.

When they laid their cards out, I wasn’t sure who had won, but Peter took my blouse off and laid it in his lap. I was glad I was wearing one of my better bras. On the next hand, apparently, Hank won because he stood up to pull Vicki’s t-shirt over her head. Her white support bra wasn’t as cute as my hot pink lace, but all the men took a good look as Hank dealt out the next hand. Vicki looked over at me and winked. I wasn’t sure if my eyes were sparkling like hers, but this was kind of fun.

After the next game, Roger unsnapped Vicki’s bra and her mammoth double-Ds' fell loose. Even Peter stirred a little under my butt as she draped one white breast over Dave’s shoulder. The others folded their cards pretty quick this time, and Peter took off my bra. He played with one of my boobs during the next game, and the other men seemed to be watching my nipples perk up rather than their cards. There wasn’t much conversation now. Peter won that round and raked the small pile of money towards him.

I found myself pleased when he stood me up to unzip my skirt and let it drop to the floor. He ran his hands over my flat belly above the bikinis, then up my body to cup both breasts. He was showing me off, so I stayed standing.

Vicki’s full figure bulged a little above her tight jeans, but she looked much better when Dave pulled them down after the next hand. She had to hold onto her panties to keep them from following the jeans down to her knees, and Dave nuzzled one big thigh as he lifted her feet free.

I noticed that Roger and Hank each had one hand moving quietly under the table as Dave dealt out the next game. It was hard to say where the men’s eyes lingered more, on Vicki’s big breasts or my slim body with my mound showing clearly under the hot pink lace.

Dave leaned back for a minute, gazing at my perky boobs. Then he looked at Peter and said softly, “So how about we play for fifteen minutes with one of the girls?”

“Twenty minutes!” Vicki objected. She looked at me and I nodded. No reason to rush the man we won.

This game went on a little longer, with no unnecessary talk. I could feel myself creaming already, and from Vicki’s little jiggles, I guessed she was too.

Peter won again. He stood up and put both hands around my waist.

“Well, I’ve got the best piece in the world right here,” he announced. “But I get it every night, so I think I’ll go for a little variety.”

I wasn’t surprised, I knew he had the sneaky hots for Vicki. It was better here under my own roof. He walked over to Vicki and slipped his hands under her panties to clutch her big ass. Then he took her by the hand and led her down the hall. At least he was taking her to the guest bedroom.

I turned back to find the other four all staring at me. Roger wore a distinct leer as he gathered up the cards, but the others were simply smiling a little dopily. I didn’t want to end up sprawled on the table for a gang-bang, so I spoke up.

“I’ll be waiting in the bedroom,” I said. “I’m sure it won’t be for long.”

I decided to leave my panties on, not wanting to be lying there like a whore. Besides, it would be hot to let the lucky guy pull them off. I put some condoms on the nightstand before I lay down. I didn’t need them for safety, but we kept some ribbed ones on hand for occasional fun.

It was only a few minutes before there was a light knock on the door frame. It was Gary standing there with a sweet little smile. I smiled back and gestured him in. He was a nice guy, and I liked his shyness.

Gary closed the door behind him and came to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Are you all right with this?” he asked.

I gave him a bigger smile. “I’m glad it was you.” And I meant it. He smelled good up close, and there was a distinct bulge in his jeans.

“I’ve always had a crush on you, y’know,” he said with that great smile. Then he leaned over to kiss me slowly. As his tongue slipped into my mouth, his hands crept over my boobs. His fingertips were rough, and so were the palms of his hands. It was really quite arousing, and when he moved one hand down over my belly and thighs, I let out a high little moan. Or maybe it was a whimper.

“Sorry if my hands are rough,” he whispered. “Rock climbing.”

“That’s all right. I like it.”

He stood up then and unbuttoned his shirt. Wow, rock-climbing did great things for muscles, and he had just the right amount of chest hair. As he tugged off his shoes and jeans, I saw that his legs were well-sculpted too. Then he pulled off his jockeys and a huge cock sprang free. Entirely out of proportion to that taut small body, but too much is never enough. I handed him a condom and felt my pussy drooling as he slid it on.

Then he lay down on top of me to kiss me deep and slow, his rough hands massaging my breasts, his hard rod warm against me. When his hands moved lower, I lifted my hips so he could pull down my panties. I was so wet I was sure he could smell it. As he pulled the panties off my feet, I lifted my knees up eagerly. But he just dropped a kiss on my mound and moved up to suck my nipples, one after the other. I was squirming by the time he slipped one hand between my legs and stroked my sopping pussy.

Finally, he slid his cock inside me and I let out a small cry as it went in deep; so deep it was almost hitting my cervix as he humped me slowly.

“God, that’s nice,” I whispered. Gary smiled again and bent down to suck one breast deep into his mouth. As his tongue lashed my nipple and his cock stuffed my pussy, I clutched his muscled arms and moaned, quietly, as I didn’t want the others to hear.

I could feel that familiar tingle starting and Gary seemed to sense it, too.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

He lifted himself higher on his hands and leaned forward so the condom ribs itched my clit. His smile grew wider as the hot tide ran down over my legs and up my belly. He started murmuring encouragement, but I was too gone to hear much of it.

I bit my lips to stifle my scream as I came in a spectacular orgasm. Gary changed gears and pounded faster and harder while I spasmed.

Soon he was whispering, “Oh god, that’s good, oh god,” as he came. That big broad cock had a lot of spurts, too. When he was done, he rested his head against my chest and dropped light kisses on my breasts. He really is a sweet guy.

We were still lying there contentedly when there was a knock on the door.

“Time’s up!” It was Dave’s voice.

To my surprise, he came in as Gary was peeling the condom off at the wastebasket I had pointed out. I was still sprawled out and Dave’s gaze lingered on my exposed pussy for a minute before he smiled at me.

“Your husband’s already finished with my girl, so I thought I’d check on you two.” He looked over at Gary pulling his jeans on. “I won the last game, so my turn now.”

Gary shrugged, but kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered, “That was really nice,” before he left.

Dave had already unzipped his pants and started unbuttoning his shirt. I didn’t know if I was supposed to be doing another guy tonight, but Dave was big and well-built. And we were really good friends. And I was lying there in my altogether, legs still spread out on the bed.

Dave squatted down between my knees. His cock was maybe a little shorter than Peter’s but bigger around. It was certainly on full alert. He laid two big hands on my pussy, pulled the fat lips out and explored my sated lady parts with more fingers than I could count.

“Peter always said you had the wettest pussy, “ he murmured and slid a finger inside my canal. “Mmm, I think he’s right.”

I had thought I was satisfied for the night, but I was soon pushing up against his hand. He slipped another finger in and pumped harder. “Are you ready now?”

I managed to gasp, “Condom, please.”

He was just kneeling down again when the door opened a crack. It was Peter, and he was grinning.

“My two best friends,” he said. He was shirtless and barefoot in his jeans. I wondered how he had liked screwing Vicki. She had so much more of everything than me.

Peter closed the door and came over to the bed. “I’d like to watch this, please.”

I couldn’t think of anything to say and Dave just sat on his heels with a little smile.

Peter sat on the bed and pulled me half onto his chest. He cupped both my breasts and whispered, “I like your tits better.”

Dave scooted up and pulled my legs around his waist, then guided his fat cock into me and started pumping away. Peter fondled my boobs and my nipples grew hard against his fingers. Dave clutched my hips tighter and shifted position. Jesus, he sure knew how to use that thing. Soon I was moaning and humping happily, with Peter’s hands clutching my breasts. Dave started pounding my streaming pussy harder, and Peter grabbed my hand to press it against the hood of my clit. We rubbed it frantically together until I came, gasping.

I fell back against Peter and saw that the door was open again. Both Roger and tubby Hank were standing there watching us. Roger had his cock out and was jerking on himself. I didn’t know what else to do but close my eyes.

Dave was muttering “Yes, yes!” in rhythm with his rod, so I knew he was close to cumming.

When he was done, he pulled out, panting, and unwrapped my legs. I let them fall flat. Peter was stroking my breasts gently now and nuzzling my cheek. I thought I could feel his cock growing a little against my back. What could possibly be next?

“Climb aboard, Roger, ” I heard Dave’s voice. “She’s just as good as Peter says.”

My eyes flew open and I saw Dave toss a condom to Roger as he passed him in the doorway.

I looked up at Peter and he leaned down to whisper, “He’s always bragging how good he is. You can let me know… I’m sure you’re good for another fuck.”

I didn’t seem to have a choice since Roger was already kneeling over me and I was trapped in Peter’s arms. I didn’t really get to see his rod, either, as he shoved in without any preliminaries. Well, he might be handsome and it might be a big one, but he was certainly lacking in technique. I resolved to just tolerate it and didn’t encourage him much. Besides, my legs were still weak from two successive orgasms and I really couldn’t keep my knees up. Finally, Peter reached down to grab my thighs and pull them up toward my chest.

Roger grunted with each thrust and seemed to take a long time. Probably he’d already screwed Vicki. I’d have to ask her what she thought of him. Finally, I could feel a change in his drive as he started spurting with an extra series of grunts. 'What a pig,' I thought.

“Your hole is just as tight as Peter said it was,” he said as he pulled out. I ignored him and let my knees drop together lazily.

Hank was still in the doorway, massaging his crotch. He was barefoot and his shirt was unbuttoned, so he’d already been with Vicki, too. I was tired and I was sure there was just a little cock under his flabby belly, but he was looking at me eagerly. Peter was already holding out a condom, so I just sighed again.

As Hank got ready, Peter whispered into my ear. “He’s my oldest friend, so please do him for me? Besides, he’ll be pretty quick.” He gave me a long slow kiss and squeezed a tit as he stood up.

Hank sat down by my legs and stroked my legs and hips, then massaged my breasts. I tried to smile at him, but I really didn’t think I could spread my legs wide enough to fit around him. Especially not after screwing three other guys tonight.

He solved the problem for me when he said, “Do you like doggy-style?” At least he was polite.

“I do, Hank,” I answered and he helped me roll over. Peter was gone and the door was closed. I kneeled on the edge of the bed and leaned on my elbows. He was almost as tall as Peter, so I knew my pussy would be at the right height.

Soft hands played with my ass as he whispered, “Beth, you have such a cute little butt.” He gently widened my legs a little more, then fed himself into me. He did have a wormy little cock, but after being stretched and pounded by big rods all night it felt rather pleasant.

“Oh, you’re so wet and so tight,” Hank moaned as he swayed in and out. It was easy for me to moan a little and sway back against him. I suddenly wanted to make him happy, so I started clutching my walls tight each time he pushed in. Pretty soon he was slapping his belly against me faster, then he came with a long contented moan. He stayed clutching me until his cock finally slipped out, then squeezed both my boobs lightly. I drew a corner of the bedspread over myself and tried to doze off while Hank dressed and left.

A little while later, Peter came in and sat down next to me.

“Dave and Vicki are debating whether to spend the night, but the guys have left,” he said. “Did you have a good time tonight?”

“Pretty nice.”

“How many times did you come?” he asked softly.

“Twice.”

“Is that all? I noticed you didn’t even try with Roger… So was it big Hank or little Gary?”

I shrugged. I was going to keep that incredible cock to myself. “How did you like it with Vicki?”

“It was all right,” he answered. “Like fucking through a pillow-top bed.”

He slid his hand down between my legs. “I like your wet little pussy better. And wow, it is wet tonight. Good thing you used condoms, otherwise it would be a veritable swamp down here.”

“That’s crude,” I complained.

“But you know I love to bury myself in your swamp.” He slid a finger inside me and smiled.

“Honey, I don’t know if I can,” I whispered. “I’ve been thoroughly fucked over tonight, and I’m feeling a little tender.”

“Then I’ll kiss it and make it better.” He pulled the cover off and moved down to the foot of the bed. I sighed. I loved it when he went down on me, and he knew it too. He pushed his face into my pussy and started mumbling his mouth all over. It felt so good, I spread my knees out to give him more space. His tongue made its soft rounds and I was soon moaning and clutching the bedspread.

“Good night, kiddies,” Dave spoke from the doorway. “I guess we’ll leave you two alone.”

I managed to roll my head in their direction. Vicki was a little bleary-eyed, and it looked like her bra was on crooked. I gave her a waggle with my fingers and she grinned back. We’d probably have a good talk tomorrow, but right now I was a bit distracted.

Peter lifted his head to say a quick good-night, then dove back into my muff. I heard the front door close and gave myself over to the warm tides washing over my whole body. When I quivered into a long satisfying orgasm, Peter sucked in my cum juices and clutched my ass. Then he licked my clit until I came again, screaming out loud this time.

He gave me a few minutes to recover, then rolled me over and plunged into my pussy from behind. He humped fast and hard until he came with his special loud shout.

“I love your pussy,” he mumbled as we dropped off to sleep. “And we have all day alone tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by kittylove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments