Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swap Meet Tuesdays

"Every Tuesday night the men in our Play Group have the option to swap wives for the night."

28
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"Cover image is Melanie"

It was the first Tuesday after Sue's lusty inauguration of the Play Group's new Open Legs Night and I had decided to avail myself of the group's second new activity, Swap Meet Tuesdays. All that remained was for me to come up with a suitably indecent proposal; I had already selected my victim, er, sorry, lucky lady! Nope, that still did not come out right. How about 'preferred partner'?

Then I remembered the other thing I needed to do.

“Hey Mel, are you up for being swapped tonight?” I asked my luscious wife Melanie.

“Of course, Nick,” she replied. “You know I am always ready for a good bang. Who is the desired object of your affections tonight?”

Yes, that's what I was trying to say!

“Dawn,” I answered succinctly.

“Huh. I'm a little surprised. I thought you would go for Sylvie,” Melanie ruminated.

“She's on the menu for next Tuesday,” I said hopefully.

“Shall I tell her to keep her calendar open for that night?” my wife enquired sarcastically.

“That would be nice,” I replied, ignoring the sarcasm.

“I'll get right on that,” Melanie asserted sweetly. Not really – acidly would be more accurate.

'Hey, that means you get to do Phil tonight and Pete next Tuesday, which you will love, so why are you being bitchy?”

“Because you are choosing them over me!”

Well, well, well! A display of jealousy from the Queen Of Sluts!

I pulled my beautiful wife into a bear hug and kissed her forcefully.

“Come on, babe, you know I would never choose anyone over you,” I assured her. “You are the most beautiful, sexiest, sluttiest, most loving woman in the world as far as I am concerned and I love you madly.”

“What about Suze?” she murmured into my chest.

Ah yes, Sue, my best friend Jake's wife, my mistress, and Melanie's best friend. Of course, it is a reciprocal arrangement – Melanie is also Jake's mistress, and Jake and I often do them both together, sometimes one-on-one, sometimes two-up. Both couples are very happy with this arrangement. We are essentially a four-person family with full banging rights all around.

“Suze is the gorgeous runner-up,” I answered the loaded question.

“Sexy little cow,” Melanie muttered into my chest, but I could hear the smile in her voice. She loves her friend, who is indeed incredibly sexy, with her waist-length mane of dark-brown, wavy hair, mountainous knockers, dazzling green eyes, soft pouty lips, succulent pussy, delightful round ass, long, perfect legs and kind, gentle, generous nature. The fact that she is a nympho helps too! She is almost as beautiful as Melanie, almost as slutty, and even better at blowjobs – but don't tell my wife I said that last part! Melanie screws harder, but there really is not much in it. They both are superb rides!

I guess that, having described Sue, I should also describe Melanie. There are many similarities between the two women, starting with the fact that they are both drop-dead gorgeous. Mel's hair is also waist-length, of an almost identical shade of dark-brown, almost black, as per Sue's, but her hair is straight and her eyes are brown as opposed to Sue's green. They are both around five feet seven inches tall with gorgeous legs, but Mel's appear much longer than Sue's, with the combined length of her legs and ass making up about two-thirds of her overall body length.

Melanie has the world's best ass; perfectly round, symmetrical, firm, and begging to receive a nice stiff cock. Every man who sees it wants to get up it. Jake practically lives up there, earning him the nickname of Ass Bandit. She also has a large, juicy pussy, which exerts a similar effect, while Sue has a small, tight pussy, which makes her seem like a perpetual virgin when fucking.

Her tits, at 36C whereas Sue's are 38DD, are two generous handfuls with dark, brownish-pink nipples, just like Sue's. When both sets are on display 'motor-boating' becomes a very popular pastime for all males present.

Melanie's sexual appetites are legendary, earning her the title of Queen Of Sluts within the Play Group, which consists of six sexually adventurous couples. I think Mel's record was set the last time Tina, the Little Witch, was in town: Nine guys, sixty-six penetrations in one session, dicks in mouth, ass and pussy, delivered in singletons, double-headers, and airtights. She was a very happy slut that day!

Anyway, sorry about that, I digress; back to current events.

“Alright, get me Phil for the night and you are forgiven,” my wife said with a smile. “I'll fuck him till his eyes cross,” she added with a leer.

Forgiven? For what? But I knew better than to ask that question.

“Hmm. I have to think up an indecent proposal for Dawn now,” I mused.

“Jeez Nicky, get on with it,” Melanie demanded. “Your mind is permanently in the gutter and full of indecent proposals. Just scoop up the one on the top of the pile,” she added.

I grinned. “Well thanks for that vote of confidence, but no,” I replied. “This has to be good. Dawn has to accept it if the swap is to go ahead, and if she accepts she has to do whatever I proposed, so I want to get something special for myself.”

“Offer to tie her face down on the bed, ankles, and wrists to the bedposts, and drill her ass from every conceivable angle. That should prevent her breaking you,” my wife suggested venomously.

To clarify, Dawn is not a delicate little flower of a woman, she is something of a beautiful Amazon. She is tall, around five-ten, with sultry Mediterranean good looks, although she was born and raised in Canada by Greek parents and she has inherited their black curly hair, which she wears in a tumbled mass of waves and ringlets that reach to mid-back, and their olive complexion. Her eyes are remarkable; huge, limpid, and a shade of violet that I have never seen before; when you look into them you immediately think of beds.

She is full-breasted with a narrow waist and wide hips, very long legs, and a sexual magnetism that is breathtaking. Melanie is fond of the woman but, when we are alone, enjoys disparaging Dawn's wide hips as 'child-bearing' and informs me that they are responsible for the lady's 'big ass'; it drives my wife nuts that I find that ass attractive and want to get my dick in it.

At the first orgy, Dawn had dressed in metal queen regalia – a bustier made of fine interwoven silver chains that did nothing to conceal her large, firm breasts, her erect nipples poking through the weave of chains, above a wide leather garter belt decorated generously with silver studs, black seamed fishnets and the sexy ladies version of motorcycle boots – knee-length, black leather with wide zippers up the back and spurs buckled around the ankles, ending in six-inch spike heels. A leather peaked cap had been perched on top of her wild mass of blue-black hair. She had worn no panties but sported a delightful nest of black pubic curls.

I intended to ask her to wear the same outfit tonight, and I was looking forward to burying my face in those glossy black pubic curls. Yum!

“I have been getting action replays in my head for the last few weeks of the night we all gang-banged Dawn's ass,” I confessed to my wife. She grinned.

“Well, tell her that,” she advised. “We women all love to be told how good we are, especially by our friends' husbands.”

“So you've had lots of compliments?”

“Every single one of them has told me what a great ride I am and how they can't wait to do me again.”

“So now I have to beat up all my friends?”

“Not if you want to keep fucking their wives.”

“Good point.”

“So, get on with it. Call Phil and negotiate for your precious Dawn.”

So I did.

“Hey, Phil. How would you feel about having Mel for a sleepover tonight?”

“Are you kidding? Anytime, buddy. So I'm guessing you want to speak to Dawn, this being Tuesday and all?”

“You bet.”

“Make it good, buddy. I want this deal to go through,” Phil advised.

“Sure.” A brief pause as the receiver was passed over.

“Hi, Nick. This is Dawn. I understand you have a proposal for me. A nice, thoroughly indecent one, I hope.”

“Yeah. If you will agree to be swapped for Melanie tonight, I am going to bang you like a big bass drum. I want you to wear your chain mail outfit that you wore to the orgy. Greet me at the front door dressed like that, never mind the neighbours or passers-by, I'll drop off Melanie for your husband's entertainment, then you can jump into my car and I'll drive you over to my place and take you straight through to our California king-size bed.

"There, I will spread you wide open, lie down between your lovely legs and eat your delicious pussy. I will get my tongue so far up in there that we will be able to twine tongues! When I have slurped up all your juices I will suck on your clit until you are begging me to fuck you, but I won't. I will turn around, get astride your face, stick my eleven-inch dick in your mouth and eat your pussy some more, until you are begging desperately for it, then I will roll you over on your face and drill your ass until I come up there like an exploding volcano.

"Then you will suck my cock back to life. When I am hard again I will put you up against the wall, you can do your splits thing and I will fuck you in the pussy first then turn you to face the wall, still in the splits, and do your ass again. After a short rest, we will sixty-nine, with you on top, then you can ride me reverse cowgirl, and cowgirl while I play with your tits and suckle on them.

"After that, there will be a tit fuck, followed by a face fuck. After that, we will spend the rest of the night fucking in every position that we can think of, including at least wheelbarrow, headstand and Italian Banker. Before I take you home in the morning we will take a shower together, you will blow me and I will eat you and fuck you in both pussy and ass under the hot running water. When you step out of my car at your place, you will flash me your tits one last time. How's that?”

“Sounds wonderful. You're on! I hope you have lots of energy. It's going to be a very long night, and I am feeling frisky now after hearing all that!”

“Looking forward to it. Pick you up at seven?”

“Great.”

“Tell Phil to take some Viagra; Mel is in full horny slut mode.”

“When is she not?”

I laughed and hung up.

Melanie said, “I heard that. I guess I better go and get kitted up in my horny slut gear.”

I followed her through to the bedroom where she stripped out of her office clothes and donned a semi-transparent, silky, midnight-blue camisole with black swirls circling her breasts and the hem, which reached to just above her almost black pubic thatch, a black garter belt embroidered with silver maple leaves and with silver buckles on the garters, black, seamed stockings which she hitched up to just below her world-class ass, and soft, shiny, knee-length, black leather boots with seven-inch spike heels.

As she kicked each leg high to haul on the boots, flashing her pussy in the process, I felt my dick harden into an iron bar and my breathing grow short. When she stood up from the bed to adjust her stockings in the floor-length mirror, I ran my hand over that perfect ass and slid a finger into her pussy from behind. To my surprise she swatted my hand away, saying, “Uh-uh, this is not for you tonight. Phil is getting the goodies in fresh, unsullied condition. Hands off!”

“Lucky bastard,” I muttered.

“Hey, don't complain. You set it up!”

“Yes, but you weren't dressed like that then.”

“Just enjoy the golden Dawn,” Melanie smirked.

“Ha-ha.” Who me, sulk?

“What are you going to wear over that?” I inquired.

“My long, black woollen coat.”

“Nothing else?”

“What for? I only have to pop in and out of the car. I will shuck the coat as soon as I am through the front door.”

“Slut,” I groused.

“Always. Your pet slut. Well, me and Suze, your two pet sluts,” she smiled back.

She was reminding me how lucky I was: As if I ever forgot.

__________


When I dropped Melanie off at Phil's place she threw the Jeep's door wide open, put her right leg out of the door, then flipped the lower part of her long coat back to give me a delightful flash of long, long stocking-clad legs, garters and naked, hairy pussy. A man out walking his German shepherd was perfectly placed to take in the view; his eyes almost popped out of his head. Melanie gave him a wave and her best megawatt smile. I thought the zipper on his fly was about to bust and that he might have a coronary!

Melanie rang the doorbell, Phil opened the door, she gave him an intense kiss and he slapped her rump as she walked inside. Dawn stepped outside, looking gorgeous in a faux fur jacket, an extremely short skirt, black fishnet stockings and high-heeled motorcycle boots. She was carrying a large tote bag, which she tossed in the back seat. As she settled into the passenger seat, her micro-skirt rode up to reveal stocking tops, garters and creamy, olive-tinted thighs.

Yep, that guy was definitely going to have a coronary! Dawn laughed at him and lifted her right boot up onto the seat to improve his view, revealing a tiny black thong. Before closing the door, she undid the buttons of her jacket and let it fall open, revealing a minuscule black lace bra and a huge amount of cleavage. As she reached over to close the door the old guy's jaw dropped and his face flushed an unhealthy red.

“Jeez, Dawn, knock it off before you kill the poor guy,” I remonstrated.

“What? I just made his day. His name is Dave and I often stop to chat with him when I am out for a walk in the evening,” she objected.

“Well, it could be an interesting talk next time you run into him. You and Mel are two of a kind. Mel just flashed her legs and pussy at him on the way in, then you followed up with your show. Between the two of you, you could have killed him.”

“Seriously?”

“Did you see how flushed he was?”

“Yeah. Oh shit! He's a nice old guy, I like him. I thought I was giving him a treat.”

“You were, but it was almost more than his heart could take.”

“Oh God, what do I say next time I see him?”

“Be sweet. Give him a peck on the cheek, tell him you like him and his dog, and invite him round for a coffee whenever he is passing by. He'll be eating out of your hand after that.”

“I'll give it a try. Perhaps I'll let him eat something more intimate than my hand, by way of apology.”

“Don't be surprised if you end up being charged with manslaughter.”

__________

Back at my place, as we entered Dawn took her tote bag from my hand and asked, “Where can I pretty up? You said you wanted my heavy metal queen regalia, so I need to put it on.”

I waved towards the hallway.

“Any of the five bedrooms. You know the way.”

She grinned. “I remember. I'll take the one with the big brass bed. You can tie me to it later.”

“It's a date. But it will be after I've delivered on my indecent proposal.”

“Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way.”

“You'll have it every way I can think of before you go home.”

Dawn laughed. “We don't have to do it all tonight you know. There will be other Tuesdays.”

“Is that a promise?”

“You bet.”

“I'll have to get my wife's permission,” I joked. She laughed again.

“If you think that shag-happy bitch is going to turn down the chance to get my husband's dick in every one of her holes you are seriously deluded!”

It was my turn to laugh. “Can I tell her you said that?”

“Absolutely. Then you can tell me what she says about me.”

“My guess would be that she will demand to know how many times I have stuffed each of your holes, compare it with how many times Phil did hers, then call you to tell you that she wins, hands down. Or something along those lines.”

“Sounds about right. I'll give some thought to an appropriate response that will get right up her nose.”

“Tell her that I'm the best ride you have ever had, that your lips are swollen as a result of the number of times that I fucked your face, your asshole is reamed out to twice its former size and that your pussy is so sore that you won't be able to sit comfortably for a week and you are now walking bandy-legged like a cowboy. Oh. And that, by the way, I have promised to do it all over again next week. That lot should thoroughly piss her off.”

“Hmm. Let's see if we can make it so that I'm not lying.”

__________


When Dawn emerged from the bedroom and strutted back into the living room my breath caught in my throat and my unit jumped to attention, putting immense strain on my zipper. Her heavy metal queen regalia was exactly as it had been at the previous orgy: a chain mail vest made of a mass of fine silver chains through which her erect nipples poked saucily, a studded black leather garter belt with silver buckles, no panties to conceal her mass of black pubic curls, black fishnet stockings and black leather motorcycle boots with zips, spurs and six-inch spike heels, topped by a leather cap with studs around the brim perched jauntily on top of her mass of blue-black curls that tumbled down her back. Yowzer!

She batted her long eyelashes at me, gave me a twirl, running her hands over her ass as she did so, then fixed me with her wide-eyed, violet stare and asked, “Will I do?”

“I sure as hell hope so,” I replied hoarsely. “If you don't my nuts might explode!”

She laughed.

“Save that for when you are inside me,” she ordered.

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her deeply for a long time, running my hands all over her lush body; up under the chains to fondle her large breasts, down and around the delightful curves of her ass and hips, between her legs and into Wonderland. Her hands slid down behind my waistband to fondle my diamond-hard erection and cup my balls, then round the back to clench my buttocks.

“Never mind your indecent proposal, just fuck my brains out, right here, right now. Be spontaneous,” she breathed in my ear as she unzipped my pants and let them fall.

She dropped to her knees on the living room floor, then went down on her forearms and spread her legs wide to give me a wonderful view of long legs in black fishnets, wide hips, large but lovely ass, and moist pink pussy amid black curls. I was out of my clothes in seconds.

As I plugged into that waiting wet pinkness I had a sudden thought. “Oh,” I said, “the cameras are all on. Do you mind?” All the rooms in my house are wired for both video and audio, connected to our server via the home Wi-Fi network, for the express purpose of recording the sexual frolics of our group sex friends at Play Group orgies.

“Hell no!” Dawn replied. “I want a video of this night that I can salivate over at home, again and again, so I can relive it whenever I want. Will you make me one?”

“Not my field of expertise,” I replied. “But Suze will. She is our photographic wiz. She will probably drool as she does it, too. Bonus – it will make her horny as hell and she will talk me into re-enacting it with her.”

She reached to give my thigh a playful pinch.

“Ow!”

Dawn giggled.

“Typical man. You have only just started doing me and you are already thinking about what your mistress will be doing to you next. Focus! I'm here, I'm ready, I'm more than willing, and I am bloody gorgeous, so screw me until I beg for mercy. Now!”

I laughed. “Anything else?”

“Yes, shut up.” I laughed again; I like a lady who knows what she wants and who has a sense of humour. So I gave it to her, doggy style, fast and furious. She responded in kind, grinding her ass hard back into my groin, swivelling her hips and pushing back with her arms braced against the floor. She was moaning quietly, obviously approaching orgasm, when I heard the kitchen door bang open, close and a voice called out, “Hey, Nick, can I borrow your torque wrench?”

“Living room, Jake,” I called back, never breaking the rhythm. Jake and Sue both have keys to our home, as we do to theirs, but we always leave the kitchen door unlocked for them so that they can come and go as they please.

Jake halted in his tracks when he entered the room, his face breaking into a huge smile as he took in the sight of Dawn in all her glory, in full flight, taking dick like a pro.

“Well hi, Dawn. What a lovely surprise. I'm so sorry to interrupt,” he apologized, insincerely.

“No, you're not, you're grinning like a Cheshire Cat, Jake. And yes, it is a lovely surprise, and the pleasure is all mine,” Dawn replied. “Now, as you can see, I am in full slut mode, and that bulge in your pants looks appealing. So get your clothes off and give my mouth something to do,” she added with a large wink.

I think Jake set a new record for skinning out of his clothes.

He settled himself in front of Dawn, who was still riding hard, and she scooped his cock up in her left hand and stuffed it into her mouth, then recommenced moaning around his dick even as she swallowed it down to the root, and began bobbing her head up and down as Jake fucked her face and I did her pussy. As she had been a neophyte at our last group sex fling, her expertise at a double-header was truly impressive. Jake came in her mouth just as I felt the first shudders of her orgasm and I came copiously in her steamy, dripping pussy. She swallowed several times then collapsed face down on the carpet with my now flaccid dick still inside her.

“That was delicious, on both ends. Thank you both,” she murmured between gasps.

“No, thank you, you have made my evening,” Jake responded gallantly.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

“You can stick around if you like and it's okay with Nick and your wife,” Dawn offered. “I really enjoyed that and there is lots more to come, if you will pardon the pun.”

“Fine with me,” I confirmed.

“I'll just text Suze to let her know where I am,” Jake said.

“I wouldn't do that if I were you,” I advised him. “You know what she's like; she'll be here two minutes later and she will become a major distraction.” Sue and Jake live just across the street from us.

“Right,” Jake agreed. “This is supposed to be Dawn's night, right?”

“Right.”

Jake disappeared into the kitchen and came back clutching three beers, which he handed around. Dawn swallowed hers in much the same manner she had swallowed Jake's cock. Suitably refreshed, she inquired of me, “So, what's next?”

I grinned. “Splits, up against the wall, please.” She grinned back, remembering how this feat of hers had turned me on previously.

She backed up to the wall, I slipped my arms around her waist and she swung her right leg up onto my left shoulder then grabbed my cock and inserted it into her pussy. I started doing her in this intensely erotic position, with long, slow strokes, in and out. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, with lots of very active tongue, deep in my mouth.

After a while, she shifted her hands to the tops of my shoulders, so that at the moments when I achieved maximum penetration she could pull herself up a few inches using the leverage on my shoulders, then release her grip to plunge back down to the base of my cock. The pleasure from this manoeuvre was intense for both of us. She orgasmed in short order, but I was careful not to come yet.

As soon as I felt the waves of her climax pass I instructed, “Okay, now pivot to face the wall. I'll hold your leg up.” I grasped her right ankle and she pivoted on her left heel to face the wall, placing her hands flat on the wall for balance. I parted her buttocks with one hand and drove my cock up her rear passageway, while still pinning her right ankle to the wall, so that she continued to be in the full splits position while I hammered my dick in and out of her accommodating ass. That ass was still almost virginal, in spite of the fact that all six guys in the Play Group had gang-banged it at her request at the last orgy, taking her ass-cherry in grand style.

Dawn made a constant “Ooh” sound for the ten minutes or so that it took me to come up there. As I pulled out Jake said, “Hold her leg up there while I take over, Nick.” I obliged, Dawn making no demurral. Jake slid his hand next to mine on her ankle, I stepped back and he stepped in, lining his hips up with her ass and sliding his cock right home into the newly vacated premises.

“Oh my,” Dawn murmured. “This is like Christmas. Give it to me hard, Jake.”

Jake did just that, living up to his nickname as the Ass Bandit. His favourite destination was my wife Melanie's ass, which he has probably reamed at least as many times as I have. But Dawn's ass was still a novelty, so he went at it like the Energizer Bunny. It was quite the performance for me as a spectator. With the additional height from those six-inch heels, it took Dawn to six-four. Jake is five-nine, so he was actually driving upwards into her ass from below, framed by one fishnet and boot-clad leg sticking up way above his head and with the stocking top of the other leg alongside his dick. It was a bit like watching a candle waving in a ballroom!

Eventually, Dawn became frustrated by the fact that she could not get a full length of dick because Jake was simply not tall enough, so she detached his hand from her ankle, pushed him back with her ass and dropped to her knees, spreading wide. Jake crouched astride her ass and drove his cock in horizontally, driving it all the way home until his balls were up against her rectum. Dawn gave a satisfied sigh and Jake went back into electric mode, jacking her up hard and deep until he came shortly thereafter.

As he retracted his equipment Dawn asked me, “Are you up for a second go, Nick? Have you recovered enough?”

The visual stimulation had worked its magic, so I answered in the affirmative. Evidently, the lady had taken a liking to the back door approach.

Kneeling behind her I slid my dick into the now well-lubricated back entrance, at which she emitted another satisfied sigh, and I went to work again, slamming it up there deep, hard and fast this time around. The lady's eagerness was impressive, as was her rapidly evolving technique. She rode my dick like a rodeo cowgirl until she drained the cobra dry, then rolled onto her back, legs spread wide, and demanded, “Eat me.”

So I plunged head first into that warm, wet cleft, slurping the pink and sucking the clit. She tasted like grapefruit and mint, with salt. She hooked one leg behind my neck to force my face deeper into her pussy and I stuck my tongue as far up there as I could get. The ability to breathe through my ears would have been useful at this point. Dawn ruffled my hair as I ate.

Eventually, I had to come up for air. When I did, Jake moved in, but dick first, not head first. He got between those long legs and drove his dick up hard into that thoroughly warmed-up wetness. Dawn's heels tucked themselves behind his shoulder blades, stilettos pointing skywards, the contrast between the black fishnets and Dawn's almond milk thighs brilliant as I watched Jake's ass bouncing up and down between them, her pussy lips gripping his dick and sliding down to meet his scrotum then sliding up again each time he withdrew for the next thrust, getting faster and faster until he exploded inside her as she scratched his back bloody.

When he rolled off, gasping, Dawn suggested, “Beer break?”

I bounced up to head for the fridge, my latest erection waving in front of me as I retrieved the beer.

__________


We had Dawn spread wide and tied face down on the big, brass bed and were taking turns doing her ass when Sue charged in through the bedroom door, wearing nothing but black, seamed hold-up stockings and six-inch, silver stiletto heels.

“Mel called you?” I inquired.

“Yep. Then I realized where my missing husband must be and here I am,” Sue replied. “And I thought 'If that slutty bitch Dawn is open for business, I want some!' So step aside, boys,” she added.

We complied. Sue crawled onto the bed between Dawn's thighs, lay down and buried her face in Dawn's pussy. Dawn moaned with pleasure as Sue's tongue began its probing.

Unable to resist, I joined them on the bed, kneeling astride Sue's thighs and driving my dick up her ass.

Sue surfaced from Dawn's pussy long enough to murmur, “Ooh! I was hoping you might react like that,” as I buried myself deep, then went right back to her meal.

Jake climbed onto the bed now, manoeuvred himself next to Dawn's head and proffered his erection. Dawn opened her mouth and gobbled it down greedily. Jake started pumping away, getting balls deep down her throat. His wife reached over to rub his balls as I reamed her ass energetically. Everyone was having fun.

After I came up her ass and her husband came in Dawn's mouth, Sue jumped off the bed, and trotted into my bedroom where she rummaged through Melanie's nightstand until she found what she was looking for. When she returned she was strapping on a massive eighteen-inch dildo.

“Remember this?” she asked me. “Mel bought it so she could act out her fantasies of fucking me, remember?”

Not something I was likely to forget! It had been extremely erotic watching my wife do my mistress – doggy style, missionary and anally. Then Jake and I did them both – him up my wife's ass and me in her mouth, then me up his wife's ass and him in her pussy. Another great night!

Back to the present. Sue knee-walked onto the bed between Dawn's spread thighs, slipped the gigantic dildo into her pussy and rammed it home. The thing had a built-in clitoral stimulator, so both women were soon gasping and moaning as Sue gave it to Dawn aggressively.

“How do you like that, slut?” she asked.

“Great, superslut!” Dawn responded. “Can you get it up my ass now, please? But gently; it's a bit on the large side!”

A masterpiece of understatement.

Sue eased the enormous appliance up Dawn's back passage an inch at a time until it was fully embedded.

“Oh god,” muttered Dawn. “That feels like a telephone pole up there. But it feels good too! Nick, can you wriggle under me and get your dick in my pussy, please?”

I obliged readily, wriggling sideways under her fastenings, then lifting her bodily to pull myself under her and slot my stiff rod into her capacious pussy.

“Aah, good,” she murmured. “Jake, can you get in my mouth now, please?”

Jake hopped to it, sliding his erect member into her mouth until her lower lip was up against his scrotum.

“Go!” she burbled around her mouthful of meat.

We all went at it, hard and fast: Sue reaming Dawn's ass with that log-like strap-on, me bucking up into her pussy from beneath and Jake feeding her tube-steak from the side. Dawn bucked, wriggled and gobbled, giving a porn-queen performance on all three holes. Not bad at all for someone so new to the sport!

By the time she came, Sue was covered in a thin film of sweat, I was gasping for breath and Jake had come down her throat so many times I was afraid he might have a coronary! When Dawn finally moaned, shuddered and collapsed on my chest, Sue hauled the weapon of mass destruction from her ass, unstrapped it and took off for the refrigerator, returning with four cold beers. The woman knows how to party!

I unstrapped Dawn from her bonds and she propped herself up on pillows to drink her beer. Sue propped herself up on me to drink hers. Jake propped himself on Dawn's tits to drink his.

“Like it there, do you?” Sue asked her husband.

“Love it,” Jake replied, never one to consider the implications of a question before answering.

“Good,” said Sue, then bent forward to scoop my cock into her mouth and began sucking enthusiastically. I ran my hand through her mass of long, silky, wavy, chestnut-brown hair.

Her touch, as always, brought my cock to instant attention.

“Cute trick,” murmured Dawn.

“No trick,” Sue responded. “It just likes me.”

Dawn laughed.

“Say Dawn, will you do me with the strap-on next?” Sue asked.

“Sure. In the ass for you too?” Dawn agreed.

“Yep. You seemed to enjoy it.”

“I did. I really did. I'm gonna get me one of those things.”

Sue giggled.

“Get two! One for each hole.” More giggles.

“I'd better get three then,” rejoined Dawn, causing more hilarity.

Sue then mounted my stiff cock in the reverse cowgirl position, to give me the best possible view, Dawn strapped on the massive dildo, stepped over my chest, parted Sue's lovely buttocks and drove the humongous dick-substitute up Sue's ass in one smooth, continuous thrust, until it was all the way home.

“Hey! WTF!” Sue objected. “I took it easy like you asked. What are you doing?”

“Yeah, but I figured you are a much more accomplished slut than me,” Dawn replied with a wicked grin. “I reckon you can take eighteen inches up your ass, no problem, and still look for more.”

“Well, another dick in my pussy and one in my mouth would make it just perfect,” Sue speculated, licking her lips salaciously.

Jake and I recognized our cue. Jake stuffed his cock into his wife's open mouth while I started banging away at her pussy. No second cock was available to share that, unfortunately, but I would bear in mind her desire for double-stuffing for later application.

As soon as I was embedded in her pussy, Sue began to ride me. Dawn responded by driving the strap-on ferociously in and out of Sue's ass and Jake started brutally banging his wife's face, driving right down her throat until his balls were bouncing off her chin. Sue gave great value to all holes. She was used to swallowing dicks whole; both Jake and I loved her blow jobs. She uses lips, tongue and teeth to produce delightful sensations along the entire length of a man's cock.

I could feel the length of that monster dildo sliding in and out of her ass as my cock slid in and out of her pussy. The three of us – one woman and two men – screwed her senseless for about half an hour, with Sue jamming her ass back and her pussy down while gargling with her husband's dick, before arriving at a spectacular orgasm, shuddering and moaning continuously as Jake came down her throat and she swallowed again and again.

After another round of refreshments, this time with snacks as well as beer, Sue said to Jake, “Well, I suppose we should go home now and leave these two to it.”

“Oh, please don't!” Dawn pleaded. “I haven't had so much fun for ages!”

I grinned at Jake.

“Four in a bed?” I suggested.

“I'm in,” he responded eagerly.

I glanced at Sue.

“Me too,” she said immediately, licking her lips and giving me a broad wink.

Dawn clapped her hands and giggled girlishly.

Bouncing to her feet, she cried, “Let's go!”, grabbed my hand and led us through to the master bedroom, where we all climbed onto the bed together. Jake and I popped some Viagra to ensure the necessary stamina for a long night of sex and we got the show on the road.

It was a glorious night of double-teaming the two ladies. We started off by giving them both a spit roast. We did Sue first, with Jake in her pussy and me in her mouth. Sue's blowjobs and face-fucks always get me off, and tonight was no exception. Sue swallowed my copious ejaculation while orgasming on her husband's cock.

More beer.

Sue sucked me erect, Dawn did the same for Jake. Jake took Dawn's mouth, I took her pussy, and away we went again. Jake came in her mouth, I came in her pussy, but she did not achieve orgasm this time.

“Never mind,” she said. “The night is still young. We can work on it.”

We took another short break, then gave both women the Greek Sandwich – one up the ass and one in the pussy.

This time we did Dawn first, with Jake up her ass and me in her pussy. On this occasion, she reached a shattering climax that had her dripping, groaning and cursing colourfully as she came.

“I like to swear if my orgasm is really good,” she explained, a little embarrassed by her outburst. Jake and I laughed.

When we moved on to Sue, I took her ass and Jake took her pussy. With her being Jake's wife and my mistress, we had both done her hundreds of times, in all possible positions and combinations, in all orifices. As a result of all this practice, satisfaction for all parties is always guaranteed. Sue bangs like a big bass drum. Jake came in her pussy simultaneously with me hosing out her ass. Sue murmured, “Thanks, boys. That was wonderful, as usual.”

At that point, we all dozed off in a sexy tangle of limbs.

__________


In the morning I returned Dawn to her husband and picked up my Melanie.

“Successful trade” I inquired as she slipped into the passenger seat with a deliberate display of long legs, stockings, garters and no underwear.

“Uh-huh,” she affirmed, with a provocative lick of her lips. “Phil kept my panties for a souvenir,” she added with a satisfied smile.

“That good, huh? Did he take pictures?”

“You bet. Hundreds of them. In all kinds of graphic poses. He's gonna send you copies. And I filmed the whole thing with my trusty laptop here,” patting the padded carrying case sitting on her lap. “We'll watch it later with Sue and Jake. Jake can do my ass while you do Suzie's, as we watch on the big screen.”

“Did Phil give you a good seeing to?”

“Yep. Every orifice, multiple positions, all night. I fucked him dry.” A self-satisfied smirk. “I'll be happy to be swapped there as many times as you like,” she added. “How was your night?” An afterthought.

“The cameras were all recording, so you can watch it all in glorious living colour,” I told her. “Or you can wait for Sue to produce the final, edited version.”

“Oh no, I want to check that out as soon as possible,” she said eagerly.

“You'll enjoy it. It turned out even better than expected,” I teased her. “Jake and Sue turned up and joined the fun.”

“That greedy little cow,” Melanie expostulated, trying to portray outrage at her best friend.

I grinned.

“If you didn't want her to do her stuff, why did you call her?” I demanded.

Mel smiled her most dazzling smile.

“Busted,” she said. “I knew you would enjoy having two women to fuck, darling. But I kinda hoped Jake would see the opportunity and come over to Phil's place,” she admitted.

“Oh, he saw the opportunity alright. He spent the night fucking Dawn.”

“With you, of course. Lucky cow. How did she do?”

“Absolutely excellent. She's a fast learner. She even got an airtight or two.”

“How? That's not possible. She only had two dicks to work with.”

“Not so. Suze borrowed your strap-on. She was the third dick.”

“Mmm.” A lick of the lips. “I think I'll let her do me tonight. Just to remind her who is still the best.”

“I'll look forward to that.”

“I'm sure you will. And that means that the three of you can get me airtight too. And you and I will fuck the Suze together. You up her ass and me in her pussy.”

And so it was. And so we did. And a good time was had by all.

__________


The following night we viewed Melanie's video of her night with Phil on the ninety-inch flat screen mounted on the wall.

The four of us were on our knees in the living room of our house, mine and Melanie's that is. Both women were down on their forearms, asses in the air. Jake was plugged into my wife's ass and I was plugged into his wife's ass. Reciprocity.

Melanie was wearing a black corset with the shoulder straps slipped off and her tits swinging free. Silver-buckled garters secured her seamed black stockings which were tucked into silver pumps with five-inch heels. She looked scrumptious.

Sue's upper body was completely naked with her magnificent tits grazing the carpet. She was wearing only a red garter belt with black roses embroidered on it, red seamed stockings and gold stilettos with seven-inch heels. The sight of her from behind made me wish I had two dicks so that I could do her in both holes at once!

On the screen, Melanie had just walked through Phil's front door. He kicked the door shut behind her, unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. She was not wearing a bra, so he scooped up her tits in both hands and suckled on them, then scooped her up in his arms and laid her gently on the hallway floor, right there in front of the door. He slid her short skirt up to her waist, and removed her tiny black thong, Mel raising her legs in the air and pointing her toes to make it easier for him. He then grabbed her ankles and swung her legs up onto his shoulders before ramming his rigid cock into her pussy unceremoniously and fucking her like a wild man.

Phil is a good-looking guy with a mane of shaggy mid-brown hair and a neat moustache. Melanie is very fond of him and she was obviously delighting in her power to drive him into this kind of frenzy. After a while he removed her legs from his shoulders and pinned her ankles down on either side of her head, kissing her passionately and driving his cock deep into her with every powerful thrust. Mel bit his nipples and scratched his back bloody. It did not take him long to come, banging her at this speed and, when he did, Melanie laughed.

“Now you've got that out of your system can we go to a comfortable bed?” she asked.

So saying, she stood up, unzipped her hiked skirt and dropped it to the floor, leaving her standing there in nothing but a silver and black garter belt with moons and stars embroidered on it, silver stockings and silver, ankle-strapped sandals, which showed off her long, elegant legs to perfection. When she turned to kiss Phil, with lots of tongue, the camera caught a delightful view of her perfect, round, beautiful ass, which Phil grabbed with both hands.

Melanie lifted his hands away, hanging on to one of them, and saying again, “Bedroom?”

The video turned black for a few moments then resumed in a bedroom, with Melanie walking away from the camera and mounting Phil on the bed where he was spreadeagled. She climbed aboard in the cowgirl position, reaching around behind her to grasp Phil's cock and insert it into her pussy. The computer camera captured the perfect rear view shot of his cock sliding into her moist pink lady parts and her ass settling down above his scrotum..

That shot got to me, and I started banging Sue's ass hard and fast. She ground her ass back into me to get me right up there and, as we watched Melanie on screen doing Phil hard, I looked over to see Jake doing my wife's ass just as hard. Mel was riding the stiff dick up her ass like a witch on a broomstick.

Nice to see my wife and my best friend having a good time, I thought as I drilled his wife's ass hard and fast.

Back on the video, Melanie and Phil were now in the sixty-nine position, with Melanie on top sucking Phil's dick, going down all the way to his balls, while he ate her pussy like a starving man with an ice cream cone. Mel's vaginal lips entirely enclosed his nose and mouth as he ate her inner pink.

The real Melanie next to me was now grinding her ass like a washing machine as Jake hammered his cock in and out of her, causing her lovely tits to swing wildly with each thrust. He was so far up her ass his balls were banging on her rectum each time.

Meanwhile, Sue was keening loudly as I cored her ass. When I came up there, she said disgustedly, “Damn! I was just getting really into that. Now you'll have to do my ass again later, in bed.”

“My pleasure,” I agreed readily.

After watching Melanie fuck Phil on the video in the missionary position, the cowgirl position, the reverse cowgirl position, prone on her face, doggy style, face fuck, tit fuck, multiple ass fucks, alternating ass fuck/pussy fuck, more sixty-nine, this time with her on the bottom, culminating with a seemingly endless ass fuck, which Jake emulated live, we all went to bed in the same bed.

I went to sleep with my cock up Sue's ass. Comfortable!

Mel told me in the morning that she went to sleep with Jake's cock in her mouth, after taking her favourite semen cocktail – mine followed by Jake's.

Fun stuff!

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments