Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet revenge

"They had teased him relentlessly...now for his revenge"

19
7 Comments 7
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words


Officer Logan Keefe surveyed the scene he’d wandered into. The girl was young and completely naked. The older gentleman was standing just behind her, his flaccid penis hanging out the front of his lowered jeans. It was obvious they had just had sex. He checked toward the cab and saw a young man getting ready to jump out of the passenger side of the truck. He’d deal with him first.

“Both of you remain where you are,” he instructed the couple. He stepped into the open on the right side of the truck. The young man had climbed down and was turning toward the back of the truck.

“Stand still,” he ordered him. The kid looked at him.

“What’s your name.”

“Craig Sanders”

“Alright Craig, I want you to raise your hands into the air, please. Good, now I want you to place your hands against the side of the truck.”

Craig did as he was told.

“Don’t move unless I tell you, okay?”

He received a nod. Turning now, to the copulating fools, he addressed the woman first.

“What’s your name, Miss?”

She stammered, “Cara Henderson.”

“Cara, what just happened here?”

“Uh, we, like, had sex.”

“Were you forced in any way?”

“N-no.”

“Okay then. Your name sir?”

“Willie Long.”

Logan couldn’t help but glance at the man’s penis after hearing the name. It was an obvious irony.

“Okay, Willie, I want you to put your hands against the truck and wait while I talk to the young lady. Willie did as he was told.

“Miss, please follow me.” He led her back to the squad car and instructed her to sit in the passenger seat. She did so, her skirt now covering her shaven pussy. She was still bare from the waist up though and Logan enjoyed a look at her cute breasts before looking at her sternly.

“You said the sex was consensual?”

She shook her head up and down.

‘You realize that it’s against the law to copulate in public? You are in quite a bit of trouble, Miss.”

“Oh please, officer, don’t arrest me. I-I just didn’t think. I mean, he was so nice to me and I got so horny….”

She stopped, not sure she be talking that way to policeman.

“Tell me what happened.”

She relayed the story of their ride and the deal she struck with Willie to teach her how to give a proper blow job. As she relayed the tale, her perky tits kept bouncing and swaying, bewitching him as she talked. Logan wanted to capture them and taste them. Then, suddenly, a different idea occurred to him. A plan began to form in his mind.

He looked her over once again, taking his time. She waited nervously, afraid of going to jail but knowing her current state of undress was in her favor. She thrust her chest forward slightly, the action lifting her nipples toward him, enticing him.

“Tell you what,” he said, “I could use your help with a small matter. If you agree to help me, I will let you and your friends off.”

It never occurred to Cara to ask what the favor was; she was relieved and immediately agreed. He told her to collect her things and to cover her tits. Logan told Willie and Craig that Cara was going with him and that they should be on their way. He warned them not to say anything about the incident and he suggested that Willie take the fastest route to the state line.

He took Cara to his apartment. Once there, he took her to his bedroom where he proceeded to dump the contents of her small bag onto the bed. He went through the items, finally picking a sheer white blouse and a dark blue skirt. He told her to put them on, then watched as she shed her clothes. His cock was hard and throbbing as she put the clothes on. She glanced at him, getting a small thrill at seeing him salute her.

She wore no bra and her breasts were visible through the thin translucent material, but not shockingly so. Logan had to look hard to locate her aureoles and nipples. The effect was to titillate, but stop short of scandalous. The skirt looked good as well, barely covering her ass. He was satisfied and told her to shower while he went to the station and clocked out.

Once off-duty, he returned, then took Cara to dinner. While they ate, he explained what he wanted her to do.

“I have a younger brother. His name is Chad. I’m 31 and he is four years younger. Anyway, Chad has a wife that is simply gorgeous. I visit them at least once a week, just to get a look at her. They don’t seem to mind me visiting so often so I take advantage of their hospitality. Mattie, his wife, is a knockout. I have wanted her since the day Chad introduced me. Obviously I haven’t come on to her, I mean; it’s my brother’s wife. But seldom a day goes by that I don’t fantasize about her. “

Logan’s erection spasmed as he looked at Cara and fantasized about Mattie… He adjusted himself, then continued.

“They have a finished basement, with an entertainment center, a pool table, dart board and a spa. We usually have dinner then hang around down there shooting pool. Anyway, about the second time I was there, Mattie was wearing a loose blouse. Whenever she leaned forward to take a shot, her blouse would fall forward. I found that if I positioned myself right, I could see down her front. She was wearing a black lacy bra that covered her nipples and aureoles, but I was still enthralled with those tits and looked whenever I thought Chad wasn’t paying attention. I got hard, of course and kept having to excuse myself and splash cold water on it in the bathroom.

The next week, Mattie had a top that covered better but she wore a short skirt, similar to the one you’re wearing. Every time she leaned forward to shoot, the skirt would ride up and expose her ass cheeks. I had a raging hard on that night, and nothing I did would help, so I am pretty sure they caught what I was doing, although they didn’t say anything. Chad always called on Thursdays to confirm I was coming for dinner and I was surprised when he called the next week, as though nothing had happened. “

Cara was getting excited listening to the story and began to fidget in her seat. Logan thought she was getting hungry and paused so they could order, then said,

“She was wearing shorts, but the same blouse she’d had on the week before. I didn’t want to get into a fight with my brother and had resolved not to look at my sister-in-law no matter what. That only lasted until the first time he excused himself to use the bathroom though. It was her turn and she was concentrating on the shot. As I said, he was out of the room, so I snuck a quick look. She wasn’t wearing a bra! They have a light above the pool table which made it easy to see into her blouse and I was able to see the shade of pink her nipples were as well as the darker aureoles. She has medium sized breasts and they hung in front of me swinging gently. I was instantly hard. She took her time on the shot and by the time she finished, I was spewing pre-cum into my shorts. I was really stuck! The rest of the evening I kept the table between me and Chad, but I’m sure she noticed. Chad stood near her most times, so her tits were in my face constantly. And though I tried, I couldn’t keep from looking every time. When it was time to leave I was actually relieved. I barely made it home before masturbating.

When Chad called the next week, he told me that Mattie was getting tired of pool and wanted to sit in the hot tub instead.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

I purchased a new suit that fit loosely. I was afraid of what she might wear.

We played pool for about an hour after dinner to allow the food to settle. Mattie was dressed conservatively and no parts were showing. I was torn between regret and relief! When the second game ended, Mattie told Chad to get the tub uncovered. I told them my suit was in the car and started toward the door when Chad said not to bother. He told me that he and Mattie never wore suits. I was flabbergasted. Mattie looked concerned and said that if I was uncomfortable without a suit that I certainly could wear one. I finally recovered enough to say it wasn’t necessary.

She then stripped right there in front of me. It was then that I realized she knew I’d been watching. In fact both must have known. The whole thing seemed staged so I figured they must have discussed it and decided that they wanted me to see. Chad was somewhere behind me doing God knows what when she took her blouse off. She maintained eye contact with me the entire time, smiling as my eyes flicked back and forth.”

Their food had arrived, so Logan stopped talking as the waiter served them. He began to eat, when Cara leaned forward and said,

“Don’t stop for God’s sake, what happened?”

“Well,” he said wiping his mouth with the napkin, “she tossed the blouse on the pool table, then slipped out of her shorts. She was wearing a thong, and when she turned to place her shorts on the pool table, I got to look at a whole lot of booty. I was rock hard and not likely to recede by this time. She had the nicest ass I had ever seen. Her cheeks were large and smooth, the crack of her ass inviting me to touch, which I dared not. I had to fight off the desire to stroke those cheeks, to feel the fine hairs at the base of her pussy. I had to keep reminding myself that Chad was in the room. My cock was leaking persistently by this time. I have to say, I have never experienced a more sensual moment. I was shaking with desire for this woman.

She reached behind and released her bra next. I stood tensely and watched, waiting to see those spectacular tits. I did notice that Chad was no longer making noises behind me. I honestly didn’t know what he was doing and was not, under any circumstances going to look away from the sight in front of me. She held my eyes and removed the cloth. Her nipples were already hard and looked like beacons in a wash of flesh. My breathing was ragged by this time and I longed to put my lips where the bra had been. She dropped the bra behind her, then lifted her breasts away from her chest. She raised them up so the nipples pointed straight at me. Then, she dropped them and left them jiggling as she removed the stingy thong.

She was shaven, as I had hoped. Her pussy lips danced before my eyes, plump and shiny with wetness. I stared. This was way beyond anything I could have imagined and all propriety left me as I reached for her. So intent was I on feeling this woman’s assets, that only Chad’s hand on my shoulder stopped me.

“Whoa, “he said, “You can look all you want, bro. But you can’t touch. Those are the rules.”

For the first time since we were kids, I felt like punching my brother. For I knew then, that they had planned this. My cock was lurching constantly now and I struggled to control myself. She smiled suddenly, managing to convey delight and sympathy all at once.

“Logan,” she said, “Take you clothes off.”

There wasn’t much else I could do, so I did as she asked. She watched as I disrobed, trying to be as nonchalant as she had been and failing miserably. The rules must also have included a provision against her touching me, because after studying my thickened, purplish member, she sauntered past me and got into the tub. This particular tub had a small deck with stairs leading to it. I watched as she climbed the stairs, her pleasant ass swaying. She settled onto the far side of the tub and after one more moment in a tantalizing pose, she sat, her breasts and cunt hidden below the frothing water.

Chad followed her in and sat next to her. By the time I worked my way into the tub, he was chatting quietly with her, his hands below the water. I could see they were moving around and assumed he was touching what I could not. I sat down eagerly, letting the soothing water engulf my straining member.

We chatted about small things for a while and I tried to keep my mind on the conversation. However knowing that Mattie was sitting nude within reach was disconcerting as hell and I was glad when the automatic timer ran out and the pumps quit. My cock had softened in the warm water, but it surged again as the water revealed her body with Chad’s hands working her. He had one working her right nipple while the other was buried between her legs, fingers wagging as he explored. She got up then, and he removed his hand from her breast but kept the other in place. I gazed at those magnificent breasts again, with water dripping from her swollen nipples.

I doubt that I will ever be able to look at Mattie again without reliving that moment. She was Athena, her young body exuding sensuality, as she looked down on her supplicants. No camera could have done the scene justice. Capturing her natural grace, her absolute knowledge of her power, and the intuitive aura about her onto film would be like gluing dragonfly wings onto an army ant.

She moved toward me, but Chad had her cunt in his hand and he held her there. She turned to him and playfully swatted him then turning back to him completely, she bent down to kiss him. Doing so exposed her cunt and ass to my view. I stared in awe at the intimate view she was offering. Chad still had his fingers in her and I became fascinated at the point where they disappeared into the creamy folds of her labia.

As I watched, he removed his fingers, then used them to spread her lips, revealing her vagina and her clitoris as a finale. The pinkish hues, emboldened by the warm water, played in the light from the overhead light, a swirling of colors and textures that had my cock straining once again. The kiss ended far too soon, but inevitably, she straightened up, turned, and walked past me, her breasts gently swaying.

I jumped up to follow her, intending to watch her dress, but she merely grabbed a towel from the table, wrapped around her body and left the room. That was exactly one week ago, and I’ve dreamed of her every night since.”

Logan stopped talking then and was silent for a while, eating his plateful of food quickly. Cara sat quietly, not wanting to disturb the moment.

After a little while, Logan finished eating and they paid the bill and left. Once in the car, he turned to her once more.

“I haven’t just dreamed though. I’ve been scheming too, looking for a way to change the rules. You see, I’m obsessed with her. I have to touch her, have to hold her in my arms and inhale her aroma. It’s become my life’s goal.

Seeing you this morning, naked and still coming down from your orgasm, I saw the same power, the same aura that Mattie has. You’re younger than her of course, by more than 10 years, but I saw that same raw beauty and grace, and I knew at that instant how to get my brother back for the no-touch game and how to get his wife into my bed.

I want you to come with me to their house tonite. I already called and told them you were with me and I begged off dinner to give us a chance to talk. There’s more than one way to skin a cat, even a Cheshire. I want to go their place with you, and I want you to seduce my brother. God willing, he’ll want you as much as I want Mattie. “

To Be Continued

C

Published 
Written by limitsrnotus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments