Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Special Evening

"Something that had to happen..."

70
39 Comments 39
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
We finally agreed it was time to meet. For too long now we had teased each other with the many ideas we had to make this meeting explosive. It was decided that a few drinks at a local bar to loosen our inhibitions and then off to their place it would be.

I was sitting at a table when they walked in, her tight frame in a sheer black short skirt and him in a pair of tight jeans and a tight fitting shirt. As they sat down we all smiled at each other and ordered our drinks. Looking at them my cock was already filling with blood as I poured the first beer down my throat. Small talk was on the menu as we finished several rounds and a couple of hours had passed.

When the server came back she smiled and handed the credit card receipt to them. She thanked us and wished us a pleasant evening. While walking out together they suggested I ride with them to their house. Having a buzz already I agreed, so we walked to their vehicle. I was told to sit in front with Shaun. I sat down and was pulling the door shut when it suddenly stopped. Angel promptly sat on my lap and closed the door.

Sitting there with her tight ass grinding on my cock I struggled to not reach around a grab her wonderfully cupped tits in my hands. As we drove away she reached over and unzipped Shaun’s pants. Then pulled out his large semi hard cock, bent down and took it into her mouth. I felt her ass lift a bit and unzip my pants, reaching in she found that it was commando night and my cock was now outside, and pressed against her skirt.

I looked at Shaun and he smiled and winked. Leaning back in my chair now, a bit shocked, I could hear her slurping on his cock and felt my hard cock leaking a bit with her ass rubbing back and forth on it. I pulled her skirt up to find no underwear and her legs parting a bit. Then her warm hand grabbed my cock and started to rub the head between her lips and on her clit.

As the blood in my body rushed to my brain and cock I simply looked at Shaun and rolled my eyes back in my head. I heard him chuckle out load and then felt Angel push down with her hips, suddenly the head of my cock was warm and moist. I reached for the recline lever and laid back to enjoy the sensation of her hot, tight pussy pushing down harder on my cock.

Lost in my own lust, I heard the car shut off. Looking outside I realized we were in a garage and the door was shutting behind us. As Angel sat up straight I looked over at Shaun’s glistening cock, pointing straight up, I guessed it at ten inches and thick. Angel sat up, put her hands on the dash and started to fuck me earnestly, I couldn’t see her ass because of the skirt, but had a wonderful image of her tight lips sucking the life out of my cock.

Then the back passenger door opened and a ten inch cock appeared at my head, looking over at it a hand reached for my head and pulled me towards it. Fear rose up inside of me as this cock slid past my lips and into my mouth.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

I now had a man’s cock in my mouth with Angel’s saliva on it. There was also a salty taste to it, not surprising I guess, I am sure my cock was leaking inside of his wife’s pussy as well. I kept sucking his cock, not really caring because his wife was fucking me senseless. I figured I owed it to him as I reached up to cup his balls. It must have felt great as he suddenly slammed his hands on the roof of the car, scaring me shitless.

Then my mouth was empty again and my cock was suddenly cool with the night air. Looking forward to find that Angel had been pulled out of the car and was having her skirt removed by Shaun. Then her soft hand grabbed my cock and pulled it out of the car with the rest of me. She had her hands all over me now tearing my clothes off and kissing me deeply, moaning into my mouth. Completely taken back as she put her hands on my naked body, pushing me back I looked down and Shaun was eating her shaved pussy like a starved animal.

Three naked bodies on fire with hands grabbing, pinching , and groping at each other she moved me to the hood of the car and laid me back on it. As my back touch the warm metal she climbed on top of me and guided my throbbing cock back inside of her treasure and moaned as she slid down all the way. As I reached up to pull at her hard nipples I felt my legs being spread apart and then something grazing my balls. Suddenly she froze and my cock felt something rubbing against it. Then Shaun’s face appeared at the side of her head with a smirk. Angel wasn’t moving, her mouth in a big “O”.

Her pussy was now like a fountain as I thrust into her full force. Her juices running down my balls onto the car, both cocks impaling her as her hands pressed on the car hood and grunts and groans filled the garage. The sensations I was felt were amazing, my cock had never been harder or happier for that matter. I could smell the sex in the air and sensed the imminent explosion.

As these two cocks impaled her she remained silent, almost as if she couldn’t distinguish what was happening. I strained my mouth to hers and she kissed me like an animal, forcing her tongue deeper into my mouth than I thought possible.

Then I felt an explosion on my cock as she moaned in my mouth. Her cum leaking out of her onto my balls triggered my cock to twitch, and begin releasing my seed into her. As Shaun’s balls touched mine, he obviously felt her cum on them along with my cock jumping inside of her. Then I felt his cock twitching inside of her, filing her other hole with his seed.

Suddenly, we all laid motionless, on the hood of their car. My balls were drenched, body slick with sweat and empty of energy. Then I looked up at her and smiled, she pecked me on the lips and we simultaneously said, “Wow."

Over her shoulder I heard Shaun say, “No shit."

Published 
Written by curious3045
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments