Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures of Karen: Threesome

"Karen's first FFM experience"

6
1 Comment 1
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Rebecca looked over at me and said, “Get over here, Grey! We need cock!

“Yes Mistress.” I answered, standing up, her panties still draped over my stiff prick. I walked over to the two prone women and added. “Might I suggest that we retire to my bedroom?”

Grabbing my silk encased cock, Rebecca replied, “An excellent idea, Grey,” and she led us to my boudoir, indicating that I should lie on my back in the center of the bed. Finding a shirt and tie draped over a chair, she proceeded to bind my hands to the headboard and one foot to the footboard before putting her panties on my ankles.

“What sort of kink did you have in mind?" I asked.

“Slaves do not speak unless spoken to!” she snapped, ”Unless it is to say yes Mistress. Understood?”

I answered as instructed while Rebecca hovered over my hips, her pussy lips straddling my length. She adjusted herself so my helmet teased her clit and smiled down at me with a wickedly lustful grin on her face. “Karen.” She said, “Would you like Grey to eat your cunt while he fucks me, or vice versa.”

“The idea of smothering him with my cunt has a lot of appeal,” she answered as she straddled my face, slowly lowering herself until my nose parted her lips and my tongue came in contact with her clit.

I could see nothing but the soft, round globes of her freckled ass The sweet scent of the redhead drove me mad with lust as I began licking and sucking on the tender nub while reveling in the moist heat of Rebecca’s sex as she rubbed and lubed the sensitive underside of my rock hard manhood.

“You will not cum until instructed! Do you understand Grey?”

I mumbled my assent into the soft wetness of Karen’s already weeping cooze, wishing I could use my hands to fondle either or both women. I had to content myself with using cock and tongue to please both women.

Rebecca readjusted herself again, this time sliding the length of my cock up inside her well lubricated channel and began riding slow, and deep. I could only imagine what the girls were doing, hearing sloppy kisses and moans and feeling Rebecca’s fingers as they caressed my sac each time she sat down on me.

I think Rebecca was the first to cum. I felt more than heard her as her inner muscles contracted around my shaft, her body craving sperm as it tried in vain to squeeze the warm white liquid from my balls.

Karen came shortly after, showering my nose, lips and tongue with her musky essence, which I drank greedily, savoring the sweetness as it flowed across my taste buds. Her orgasm was accompanied by her loud demands that I not stop.

By this time I, too, was well on my way to an orgasm of my own. I pleaded with Rebecca to let me cum, anywhere she wanted, but please, not to deny me.

The warmth of her cunt was instantly replaced by the cool night air as she pulled off me suddenly, saying, “Not yet Grey! I’m not quite ready to receive your gift.”

My next plea was muffled by Karen as she sat heavily; filling my mouth with the soft, wet flesh of her pussy. The cool air was again replaced with warmth as I felt lips ovalling and sucking on my shaft. I fought the desire to fill that mouth with my cum.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I felt another mouth engulf my left testicle, almost giving in to the building desire to cum. I tried counting backwards, reciting the alphabet, anything to get my mind off of the heavenly sensations in my crotch.

As suddenly as it started, the warm mouth on my cock let it go with an audible plop, cold air chilling my ardor.

“Isn’t edging fun?” Rebecca asked as Karen sat up, smearing her musk on my cheeks and nose.

“I’ll bet that when he cums, he cums buckets!” she replied gleefully. The slow, sensual assault on me began again, with the capture, release, and recapture of my cock as it buried deep in Rebecca’s demanding, tight wet, hole, only to be nearly freed before being swallowed again. I began to moan into Karen’s cunt, muffled at first, but louder and more demanding as I got closer and closer to cumming.

Go ahead Grey! Breed me! Cum inside me!” Rebecca said as she rode faster and harder, bouncing on the bed. “Oh yes! Cum Grey! Feed me!” she screamed.

With an intensity I had never felt before I grunted and let go, spraying the cloying walls of her cunt with gobs of warm, sticky sperm. It seemed to last forever, my cock spasming in her cunt, my cum squeezing out around my shaft, running down its length, to pool on my belly. Rebecca dismounted, as did Karen. “Look at the mess you made, Grey. What are you going to do about this?”

Before I could answer, Karen said, gleefully, “I think he should lick it up. All of it.”

Rebecca smiled as she straddled my head, her drooling cunt mere inches from my face. “Go ahead, Grey! Lick it all up, bush and all. Then suck it from inside me, but don’t you swallow it. I want Karen to know what your cum tastes like mixed with another woman’s juices.”

Starting with her thighs, I licked up the rivulets of salty cream, working my way up toward the lust swollen lips of her ravaged cunt. I slurped through the salt and pepper curls of her bush. Then settled down to suck out gobs and gobs of pearly liquid blended with the delicious musk as it oozed from inside her.

She untied my hands, allowing me to play with her pointy breasts as I sucked the remnants of our sexual union from her tender pussy.

Karen had mounted my still stiff member and was rocking back and forth on it, exhorting me to fill up too. Not wanting to disappoint her, I slid my left hand to her clit and strummed as I fed her my cock, willing myself to cum again.

Rebecca dismounted, allowing Karen and I to kiss, passing the viscous liquid back and forth, smearing it on our lips and cheeks. I bent my head and captured one of her lust swollen nipples, sucking like needy infant. She came almost instantly, moaning at first, then screaming, followed by her clasping cunt milking my cock until it replied with a burst of its own, filling her cavern with lust quenching sperm.

Rolling off me, Karen offered herself to Rebecca, who latched onto the redhead’s cunt and voraciously sucked until it seemed empty. I moved to the head of the bad, offering Karen, my now limp, cum and honey covered cock for her to feast from.

Rebecca emerged from between Karen’s thighs, her face shimmering with cum, asked, “What are you cooking us for dinner Grey? We just supplied dessert.”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments