Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bachelorette Party - Part 4

"I looked back once and saw her avert her eyes. She had been checking out my ass."

18
3 Comments 3
18.2k Views 18.2k
10.4k words 10.4k words
The Party

Amy sounded excited and sexy, both at the same time. Maybe she would be the aggressor tonight and I should let her think that she is seducing me. Amy was one cute sexy girl and now that I know I'm bisexual and like eating pussy, I would like to fuck her. The front door doorbell rang and I opened the door and let Amy in. "Come on upstairs to my room, let's see what that movie is about," I said.

I led Amy up the stairs. I looked back once and saw her avert her eyes. She had been checking out my ass. I smiled to myself, I knew tonight would turn out okay.

Amy handed me a USB stick and said, "The movies are on here."

I took the stick and mounted it in my TV and turned it on. Two movie titles popped up. The first title was, "Amateur Swingers International" and the second movie just said, "Viv Thomas".

"Which one do you want to watch first?" I asked Amy.

"Let's watch the swinger one first, then the Viv Thomas one."

I selected Amateur Swingers and pressed 'Play' on my remote. I sat down on my love seat and Amy sat down on my recliner. Just before the movie started, I pressed 'Pause' and asked Amy if she would like a drink."

"Yes, if you're having one," she replied.

"Long Island Iced Tea okay?"

"Sounds scrumptious," she replied.

I put a little extra swing in my walk as I went to the bar. I wanted to tease Amy since I caught her looking at my ass.

I mixed up the drinks in tall glasses that were a little bigger than normal. Amy's drink had more booze than mine. I wanted her to get a buzz from just one drink.

"Here you go, honey," I said as I handed her her drink.

She took a couple of sips and said, "Good, real good."

I pressed 'Resume' and the movie started. The movie must have been made a few years ago, but the quality was superb and the actors were very good looking and built well. The movie did have an 'International' theme to it, there were maybe twenty five or thirty couples, some Asian, some African, but most were European. They also looked like amateurs. You could tell the couples were being told what to do at first, then they all got into it and were fucking and eating pussy like champs. One dude, with a big cock, got his dick into one of the Asian women and she must have been real tight because his cock had pink streaks on it. She fucked him well and didn't complain at all, she just smiled at him until she orgasmed and then she went nuts on his cock. When he pulled out you could see she had been bleeding, not much, but some. She jumped up on him, hugging him and kissing him. They then switched to other people.

Of course there was some bisexual activity going on. There was a FMM daisy chain that looked interesting. When the guy blew his nut the other guy just swallowed and continued blowing him. The woman had her orgasm and the guy she was blowing dropped a load in her mouth. They then split up and found other partners. One of the African guys was sticking his cock in any white woman he found that didn't already have a cock in her. He fucked for maybe thirty seconds and then moved on to another white gal. He must be going for some personal record of how many white cunts he could fuck in one night. Some of the white guys lined up to fuck this one very pretty black lady. She must have been in her mid to late thirties but had the figure of an twenty year old. She was being well fucked and I saw her orgasm many times.

"Need another drink?" I asked Amy.

"Yes," she said huskily.

I could tell she was getting turned on by the flick. I mixed her another Tea and sat back down. I was watching Amy watch the movie. She was rubbing her hand on her thigh and squirming her ass back and forth on the chair cushion. She was turned on.

"Can you pause it, I have to pee," she said.

I hit the pause and waited until she returned and then I hit the resume button. Amy picked up her drink and sat down on the love seat with me. She must be ready to put her moves on me now. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. We watched until the movie ended. I hit pause again. I needed to pee now. When I came back from the bathroom, Amy was topless on the love seat.

"I was warm, so I took off my top," she said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Go naked if you want," I replied. "I've seen you naked dozen of times so strip if you want."

Amy immediately removed the rest of her clothes including her shoes. I got up to get myself another drink. "Amy, need another?" I asked.

"Sure, why not," she said. "I like the way you make them."

I made two more drinks, both were the same, no need to get her drunk. I handed her her drink and sat back down on the love seat. I selected the Viv Thomas movie and hit 'Play'. I had never seen a Viv Thomas movie so I was surprised when the first scene was a lesbian scene. The women were beautiful and seemed to enjoy the sex. I watched closely when they were eating each other's pussy. I picked up a few pointers from the first scene.

The second scene was very erotic. The women were gorgeous and very skilled in the art of eating pussy. One of the women had an orgasm that looked very real to me; her pussy was pulsating. She was also very quiet until she went over the edge. When she pushed the other woman's head away from her clit, I believed it was a true orgasm. You could almost see her sensitivity to the other woman's tongue.

Scene three was more of the same, I thought. Hotter, with just different women. Most of this scene was shot very close up and I could see the woman's tongue licking and sucking on the the other woman's cunt. When she used her fingers to open the other woman's pussy lips, you could see how wet she was with her own juices. She then started licking from the woman's vagina to up and over her clit. When she lifted her tongue from her clit, you could see strands of juice and saliva hanging between her tongue and the woman's pussy. This hard licking went on for several minutes. When she started cumming, she pulled the woman's face tightly against her pussy, moaning and then she gushed cum juices into her mouth. I was very wet now myself and I was hoping Amy would make her move on me soon. I didn't have long to wait.

Amy was very hot now, her breath coming in short gasps. She moved herself closer to me and put her hand on my thigh. I loosened the ties on my baby doll top and let my breasts expose themselves. When Amy saw my exposed breasts she rubbed her pussy hard, drawing two fingers over her clit. I knew she was ready for sex but I wanted to prolong her mental foreplay. I took her other hand and let it rest on my tit. Her face was close to mine and she moved to kiss me. As she kissed me she started kneading my boob, then she placed her other hand on my other boob and kneaded it also. I let her run with it, I wanted her to think she was seducing me.

I moaned, "Kiss me, you are making me so hot! I like your kisses and the way you touch my breasts."

I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her tighter to my lips. Between Amy and the women in the movie, I was getting very turned on myself. My pussy was very wet and I wanted Amy to work her way down between my legs and to start fondling my cunt. I slid down and spread my legs, Amy now had full access to my pussy. She picked up on my actions and her fingers were sliding my panty crotch to the side, exposing my pussy lips. Her finger slipped into me and then she withdrew it from my wet vagina up to and over my clit.

"God, you are so wet and slippery," she gasped."I want to finger fuck you, okay?"

I answered her by taking her finger to my mouth and sucking my juices off. Then I put her hand back down in my crotch. She slipped her middle finger into my vagina and pressed it as deep as she could. She was rubbing the upper part of my tunnel, looking for my G-spot. When she felt the ribbed section in my pussy she plunged her index finger in also and started rubbing me fast. I was feeling my orgasm coming on, as I reached the edge I grabbed her hand and plunged two of my fingers into my cunt pressing her fingers tighter against my G-spot. This took me over the edge and I had a mind blowing orgasm. I grabbed Amy's hair pulling her lips to mine and forced my tongue into her mouth. We frenched until I came down from my orgasm.

"God, Amy, that was one good orgasm you gave me. I want more of those, but first let's finish the movie and then it's my turn to get you off."

Amy and I were watching one scene where one girl's mouth was full over the other girl's pussy. She was sucking hard and licking her clit. The girl was twisting her cunt against the woman's mouth and you could see her building to cum. I knelt on the floor between Amy's legs and pulled her ass toward me until her pussy was lined up with my mouth. I latched onto her cunt and started sucking and licking her clit. Amy had the best tasting pussy I had ever had and I was not going to waste one taste while I was eating her out. I can't remember much of how I ate her out, but her highly orgasmic climax and her squirting into my mouth are burned into my memory. When I lifted my mouth from her cunt, she rolled onto the floor taking me with her. She flung her arms around me and hugged me so tight.

"I love you, friend," she said. "You have given me the best orgasm I have ever had and I want more if you will."

"Amy, I love you too. Your pussy is so sweet and I want to give you that orgasm and hundreds more. Your cunt is delicious. How you keep it that way I don't know, but whatever you do, keep on doing it."

We sat back down on the love seat and sipped our drinks until they were gone. The movie was finished so I shut down the TV and gave the USB stick back to Amy. "That last movie was really hot. Do you have any more like that?" I asked.

"I have a bunch and the girls are all hot and beautiful. They are so good at eating pussy and that is why I wanted to seduce you, to see what it is like. Becky can we do this again? I will learn to eat you out as good as you eat me out."

"Just do to me what I did to you and you will be fine. Tomorrow, at the party, I will have sex with you. I want all the women there to have a good time. I think you and I can lead off and the rest will follow. I have some friends coming also and they have large cocks. I want every woman to fuck or at least try to fuck each of those big cocks. Will you help me?"

"Yes, how big is the biggest cock?" she asked.

"Very big, I took it all when Robert and I went to Mexico. I was fucked by a thick black cock and a very thick white cock. I want to watch you fuck both men. I want to see your pussy stretched to its limits with John's big cock. Will you do that for me?"

"You know I will. Will you fuck me again? Maybe we can go 69 and bring each other off?"

I led Amy to my bedroom. She lay down on my bed while I stripped off my babydoll. I lay down next to her with my mouth by her pussy which put my naked pussy by her mouth. I lifted my leg to give her access to my cunt while I lifted her leg. My mouth was sucking her clit then I started using my tongue on her whole crotch. Her pussy lips were tugged by my lips, her clit was tugged by my lips. I formed my fingers into a cone shape and pushed them into her slippery, sloppy wet cunt. I didn't fist her yet, I would leave that for another time. I just wanted to stretch her out some in anticipation of tomorrow night. Amy was catching on real fast on how to eat a woman out, she had me close to orgasm more than once and if she kept it up I would cum before I could bring her off. I wanted us to cum together tonight and we started working for the simultaneous orgasms. My tongue was busy in her cunt when she lightly bit my clit. I was building fast now so I did the same light bite on her clit. Amy's legs started to quiver so I knew she was close. Then she bit my clit and sucked it hard, pulling her head back, stretching my clit out. I hugged her ass tightly chewing on her button, Amy screamed, "Oh God, I'm cumming! Eat me, Becky, suck my clit, oh honey, it feels so good.

I then went over the edge. While I was cumming, I was licking her pussy hard. Licking her made me cum harder. Suddenly her pussy started pulsing around my tongue and then her cunt opened up and her juices splashed on my face. She squeezed her legs together clamping my head with my mouth and nose buried in her cunt. I couldn't breathe so I pulled my head back enough so my nose was clear, now I could get air and I licked her to another orgasm.

My tongue was tired so I just licked her cunt. She then attacked my pussy, bringing me to another earth shattering orgasm. Her tongue was working fast on me and I had many mini orgasms.

"Amy, please, let's stop and rest. You have made me cum so much and my lips and tongue are tired and cannot lick you anymore for a while." I kissed her cunt and she queefed. I laughed and she said, "Oh God no, I'm so embarrassed that I did that to you while your face was down there."

"Don't worry sweetie," and I kissed her clit and jammed two fingers into her.

We sat up and I made a big production of sucking her juices from my fingers. Seeing me do this, she pushed me backwards, opened my pussy with her fingers and sucked my juices out of my cunt. I came again, this was so hot!

"Amy, enough already, we need to save some sex for tomorrow night."

Amy laughed, hugged me and then got off the bed. "Let's change these messy sheets so you can go to bed tonight."

"You can stay with me if you want. We just might want to give each other another round of orgasms," I said, hoping she would say yes.

"Maybe next time," she replied. "I just want to go home and sort out my feelings in regards to men and women. I like to fuck men, but tonight showed me how much I want a woman also. Becky, I loved the way you ate me out tonight. I hope my oral on you was as good."

I brought out another set of sheets, we changed the bed and then she and I both dressed, her in street clothes and me in my babydoll.

I walked her to the door and we put our arms around each other and kissed. "Goodnight, sweetheart," I said. "I want you again and soon, I love your pussy and how it tastes. I love your tongue in my cunt and I want that again also."

"Goodnight, love," she replied. "We will be together again soon, this time at my apartment. I have two old nosey bitches living next door and with the thin walls, we will give them an earful of hot sex."

I opened the door, she drew her hand across my cheek, in a loving gesture. Halfway down the sidewalk, she turned and blew me a kiss. I returned the kiss, she entered her car and she was on her way home.

I went back up to my room and sat on my love seat. I reflected on tonight's events and was very satisfied with Amy and our love making. I knew now that I needed women in my life as much as I needed men. I love fucking and cock sucking, but I love pussy sucking and cunt licking just as much. I was a happy camper, I had just doubled the number of people I could have sex with!

I was tired but I turned on the TV and watched an old movie until I started to doze off. I crawled in bed and went to sleep almost immediately. My dream was about sex. I was being licked and fucked by a green monster like creature with a humongous cock and long pussy cleaning tongue. I must have liked my dream because I woke up in the morning with a wet cunt.

Saturday - The day of the Bachelorette Party

The better part of my day was spent getting everything ready for the party. I met the caterer at 4PM at the Tres Maries. They set up the tables and chairs, decorated the room, the stage and set up the DJ area. I asked them to help me unload my car. I had gifts for everyone of the ladies including Allie and DeeDee. The two men were given hundred dollar gift cards to Home Depot. Jill is my best friend and I didn't want to feel cheap so I gave nice gifts. The caterers placed a gift bag on each chair. There were no assigned seats except for Jill, Amy, Sharon, Jackie and me. We would be seated at the head table facing all the other tables.

The caterers left and would be returning with the beverages at 5:30PM and the food at 7PM. The invitations read: Cocktails and games at 6PM, Dinner at 7:30PM with entertainment and the rest of the night open to do whatever. I decided that I had better head home and get ready to party also.

I took a quick shower but spent extra time washing my crotch area. Amy had me pretty juicy there last night. I took a shower this morning when I arose but I just wanted to make sure I was fresh tonight. After I dried off I did my hair and makeup. I have a large array of cosmetics; my dressing area looks like something out of Hollywood. Did I tell you that my parents have a lot of money and only one child, me? Not spoiled though, they made sure of that. I want for nothing. If my Mom hears me talking about wanting something, my next birthday or Christmas, I will have it. I really do appreciate all they do for me and I love them dearly. But I digress.

I put on my sexiest sheer panties, which left nothing to the imagination, and a matching bra, which I really didn't need. Then I put on a very short, tight skirt and a sheer blouse. I looked in my mirror and liked the image I saw. Kinda trampy, kinda slutty, but not real slutty, a good look for tonight.

I went downstairs and waited for the limo. Each lady knew she would be picked up and returned home in a limo. No DUI's on my watch. We only needed three limos for us locals. Alex and Allie along with John and DeeDee would have their own limo pick them up since they lived in a different city.

I saw the limo stop out front. I called goodbye to my parents and walked out to the street. The driver opened the door and inside I saw six ladies, all with a full shot glass of Tequila. Amy handed me a shot, looked at the others and said, "Bottoms up!"

We all downed our shots and the bottle made the round again. I skipped this time because I had to make sure the night went off as planned and scheduled. The women understood that but didn't let it stop them from drinking. At the rate they were drinking they would be fucked up before dinner. I didn't have anything to fear though, they quit after four shots but we were pulling into the parking lot by then.

When I entered the room I was pleasantly surprised. All the caterers were there, the food was packed away in the kitchen to keep warm, the bar was open and the waiters were very busy serving drinks to the ladies. I must admit the men were a perfect specimen of what a man should look like. All were dressed as quoted, all were very handsome and their bodies were to die for. I noticed that their cocks were all about the same length. I could tell that, but I had no idea about girth. Their cocks were semi-hard, meaning there was a fluffer somewhere. The bartender was a very hot looking woman so maybe she made sure they measured up.

All the ladies were now seated, talking and drinking. I signaled the head waiter to break out the champagne and ready the tables for a toast. As they did this I circulated amongst the tables inviting the ladies to give a toast if they desired to and then we would get down to some serious drinking and fun.

The champagne was ready so I stood up, clanging a water glass with a knife to get their attention. "Ladies, I will propose the first toast tonight to my BFF, Jill. We have been friends since little kids and we grew up like sisters. I never had a real sister, except for Jill and I love her dearly. Let us congratulate her on her upcoming marriage to Rod. Best Wishes for a happy life and plenty of kids to keep her busy."

Glasses were clinking all around and the waiters were quickly pouring more champagne. Many ladies stood and toasted Jill, this went on for maybe fifteen more minutes. Many of the ladies were now feeling a buzz and that was fine with me, the evening was well prepared for that. I knew it was time for the games to begin, so I enlisted the bridesmaids to help. Each one took a game and asked for women to separate off to play. Pin On The Dong was very popular and got a lot of laughs, especially when one woman pinned the dong on the guy's mouth.

Everyone was having a good time and the booze was flowing nicely, the waiters were very busy. At 7:25 I put a stop to the games and asked everyone to be seated for dinner. Dinner was served and the ladies were very impressed with the meal. I guess Filet Mignon is a favorite of this group.

The lights dimmed down and the stage lights came on. The DJ started the music with Traci Lord's Control. Many of the women jumped up and talk about swinging asses and tits, I thought we might be in a strip club. About half way through the song there is a slight pause and that is when five men hit the stage. Talk about screaming women, the place went nuts! The male dancers were hot and man could they move. I looked for the rookie but couldn't find him. Almost all of the girls surrounded the stage, waving their arms, swinging and dancing while hooting at the men. The DJ was great, his segue into the next song, Jimi Hendrix - Catfish Blues was seamless. The women's dancing slowed down but became more suggestive. It won't be long and the sexual inhibitions will be falling like rocks.

The next song was DJ Assault - Ass n Titties, now the girls went wild. Clothes were hitting the floor along with bras, bare tits were in abundance. Now the women were doing the strip tease, slowly removing their skirts and slacks, some were dropping their panties also. The women, who wore dresses, were either naked or in their panties. I noticed a few girls came to the party commando, nice touch. The male stripper's G-strings were loaded with dollar bills. One woman pulled his cock cover off and a free-for-all started, soon every man's cock was freely swinging. I saw Jill tug on one stripper's cock, then put it in her mouth as she sucked him off. This floored me, innocent Jill, publicly sucking cock. Jill was still dressed in her bra and panties, she was rubbing her cunt as she sucked. Jackie came up behind her and unsnapped her strapless bra, which fell to the floor, exposing a real nice set of tits. Jackie tweaked her nipples until they were hard and pointy. The ice had been broken and soon all the men were getting blowjobs. I knew this could happen and I encouraged it along. I baited Amy into straddling a guy so he could fuck her standing up. His cock penetrated her cunt without missing a song beat. They fucked until the next song, Katy Perry's - I Kissed A Girl.

Many of the girls started singing along with the music. The men were now circulating through the group pairing off girls, who then started kissing each other. The strippers were included, now Sharon was on her back in a chair, a stripper eating her out. He was pushed away by a woman, who proceeded to do a very credible job of eating pussy. Sharon was cumming in a matter of three minutes! I'll bet this was her first girl on girl experience. The party was progressing just the way I wanted it too.

The partying went on, steadily getting more raunchy. I was time to bring in my four new friends from the Mexico trip. Alex, Allie, John and DeeDee were in the kitchen enjoying the same as we were at the party. They weren't missing anything, all the action was being broadcast to them so they could watch on TV.

As I opened the door to the kitchen they stood up and walked over to me. I had told the DJ to take a break after the next song ended and that was when I would bring out my friends. As the song wound down to the end I opened the door and brought my friends out and up on the stage. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me.

"I would like to introduce to you my friends that Robert and I met at the resort in Mexico. This is Alex and his wife Allie, he has a fantastic large cock and sure knows how to use it. Allie, well she has the most educated pussy in the world, I know that because my friend, Robert, told me so."

"This, my friends, is John. John, please turn around with your back to the room."

John did as told and I knelt down in front of him. I unzipped his trousers, pulled his limp cock out and proceeded to give him a blowjob. His cock started growing instantly, I kept sucking until it was too large to fit my mouth, so I kissed his cockhead while jacking him with two hands. When his cock had reached it full size and hardness, I turned him around and listened to the women gasp.

"Ladies, these two fantastic couples are here for your enjoyment. I can tell you from personal experience that John's cock and DeeDee's tongue are fantastic. Please enjoy. Alex, please remain on the stage with me so we can show these girls how a big black cock looks in a tight white pussy."

John and DeeDee left the stage, John was now back to his normal size and had zipped his pants back up. They were talking to the women and I could see Jill's friends making moves on John. DeeDee was talking to Sharon and the last I saw of them was DeeDee leading her off to the coat room. I was sure Sharon would soon be a blubbering idiot when DeeDee was tonguing her cunt.

Alex came over to me and we kissed. He started by fondling my exposed breasts, kissing my nipples and sucking hard until half my breast was inside his mouth. Two of the women were now up on stage watching us. I liked an audience and my pussy was getting wetter. Alex proceeded to finger me, he had to hold me so I could spread my legs to expose my cunt to him. His dark fingers probing my white cunt was a sight to see. He laid me down on my back and removed all his clothes, so we both were naked. As he knelt between my legs, his long thick cock grew to its full size. More girls were now on the stage making sure to have a good view of me getting fucked. Alex leaned forward lifting my legs onto his shoulders, thus providing him full access to my pussy and the surrounding girls an uninterrupted view of my cunt. Alex rubbed his cockhead up and down my slit a few times and then he lined himself up with my vagina opening and pressed forward.

Alice continues this story with what she saw.



"Alex placed his cock at Becky's cunt opening. They both were very wet and well lubricated and when he started to push his cock slowly into her pussy, her lips opened and slid slowly around his cockhead. We were able to see her cunt lips stretch to accommodate such a large cock. I was getting very wet myself. There were two erotic visions that were having an effect on me, one was the contrast of his black cock and her white pussy and the other was of my pussy stretching to fuck him.

I blurted out, "I'm next," and Becky smiled at me.

Jenny_Jin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenny_Jin

Alex continued to pressure his cock into her. Becky was now moving her ass trying to hurry his cock into her but he wasn't changing his speed at all. When his cockhead slipped in and was buried in her, she had an orgasm. Only two inches of fat black man meat in her and she cums. Now Alex increased his speed, easing his cock in as he fucked her and soon he was in as deep as he could go. Now Becky's cunt was very wet and he took full advantage of that by fucking her fast and hard until she started having orgasm after orgasm. Becky was screaming about how good he was fucking her and how good his cock felt deep in her. Finally she stiffened, her legs shaking, her toes curled tightly as she had her final orgasm on his cock.

You could tell by the look on her face that continued fucking would accomplish nothing. Alex slowly pulled back until just his cockhead was still in her pussy. He paused there, letting the girls get a better view and then in a flash he pulled out of her. There was a very audible sucking noise as air rushed into her open hole. Her pussy opening was wide and I could see inside, her cunt lips slowly closed, her vagina now looked normal."

Becky continues.



Alex just gave me another good fuck. I liked having sex with him and I wanted some of the other women there to continue with him. Alex was still on his knees with a raging hard-on and Alice was showing him how her juices were running out of her cunt and down her thighs. Alex licked her thighs and helped her onto her back. Alice was very anxious for his cock and she let him know that in no uncertain terms. Alex moved his hard cock up to her pussy lips and pressed forward. Alice had a very tight cunt and it didn't want to open for his big cock. Alex pushed harder and her pussy lips stretched over his cock. Then he pushed very hard and at least six inches of his cock plunged into her. She screamed bloody murder and then she orgasmed very hard.

Alex proceeded to fuck her hard and I noticed her cream, on his cock, had a slight pink color to it. Either she was having her period or his cock tore her pussy up. It didn't stop her fucking action though, her ass was moving like a rowboat on a rough ocean. Alice had two more orgasms and then asked Alex to stop, that she was fucked out and wanted to rest. Alex started to roll off of her but she stopped him and slid sideways from under him. I was surprised when another woman slipped herself under him. He slicked up his cock on her slit and the last I saw was him deep in her and she was cumming.

I looked for John. I was ready to envelope his stunning girth with my cunt. I saw him talking with DeeDee and one of the women. I walked over to them, me naked as a jaybird. DeeDee smiled at me and complimented my outfit. "John and I have been talking to Priscilla here and we have arranged a threesome for later on. You're invited also if you would like to join in."

I noticed Priscilla's blush as DeeDee divulged their evening plans.

"I don't know, but if I can I will join you. I would like to bring our friend Priscilla here to a fantastic orgasm." I said this just to make her squirm more. Her blush went to a deeper red tint and I knew I succeeded.

"John, I think it is time for you and me to light up that stage. I want to show these women how to take a real thick cock."

"Go John," DeeDee said. I want to spend some time with Priscilla and then we will join your guys later. Have fun you two."

I took John's hand and led him to the stage. I looked back and saw DeeDee lift Priscilla onto a table. She moved between her legs, she took hold of Priscilla's hair and you could see them french kissing. I bet John

that she would have Priscilla's panties off and eating her out before John was stripped.

"You have a sure bet there," he replied.

John was more than happy to have me strip him. Word had filtered through the women that when John was on the stage to gather around for something interesting, namely a thick cock. I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it; his muscles and six-pack belly brought approval from the circling women. I was going to tease them so John and I made out for a few minutes. Pressed up against him I could feel his cock starting to rise. I slowly kissed my way down his chest and belly until my eyes were at belt level. His belt was easy to loosen and I tugged this jeans along with his boxers down a bit, just stopping at the root of his cock. The girls were now looking intently trying to catch a glimpse of his cock. I pulled down a bit more and two inches of his cock appeared. His cock was trying to free itself from the confines of his jeans but couldn't. I was teasing the girls but I was also teasing John. I pulled his jeans all the way down and his cock swung up at a ninety degree angle. He stepped out of his clothes and kicked them aside. I dropped to my knees and lifted his cock up. He was not at full erection and the women were already oohing and aahing. I couldn't open my mouth enough to take his cock so I jacked him as I kissed his shaft. Now he was at full erection and girth.

I lay back, spreading my legs, waiting for John to get into position. I had taken John's cock before and that is all I was thinking about, getting his cock back into my cunt. I know there were women around us, Alex was deep in pussy, Allie was doing 69 with some chick and DeeDee was face deep in Sharon's cunt. Other women were paired off and enjoying themselves with their lesbian fantasies coming true. The strippers were busy fucking and the waiters were running drinks from the bar back to the ladies' tables.

John was now on his knees between my legs and was pulling his foreskin back enough to reveal the tip of his cock. He scooted up and slipped his cockhead up and down my slit, coating us with our lubricating fluids. He lined his cock up and pressed into my pussy. His cockhead slipped part way in but we needed more lube. John squeezed the lube bottle and lubed up my cunt and his cock. We were both very slippery now and I was sure he would be in me with another push. He pushed and my pussy lips slipped completely over his cockhead. He was now firmly in me and the outward pressure on my cunt walls was like heaven. The sensations were sending me towards a fulfilling orgasm. John started to fuck me, moving slowly he was steadily filling me up with his cock. This was the feeling I fantasized about while I masturbated. My nightly dreams were of John fucking me or me fucking John. I was a woman possessed with his cock.

John's fucking action had him deep inside me and I was having orgasm after orgasm. My legs were numb, hell my whole body was numb from being fucked so well. John started to really speed up his fucking, his cock plunging into my pussy then drawing almost out and then driven back in. The sensations of being fucked so hard had me moaning, "Fuck me, oh god, fuck me harder, fuck me John, fuck me hard John."

John leaned forward putting his weight onto me but mostly on his elbows. He was pressing his skin against my skin. My tits were mashed flat against my chest by his chest. I sucked in a big breath of air wrapped my arms around him and thrust my cunt up as hard as I could. My clit was tingling from the impact against his pubic bone. I slammed my cunt up again and again. I was becoming light headed and John increased the tempo, his cock hitting the depths of my love tunnel. I felt like I couldn't move, I couldn't save myself, I was sliding down a slippery slope and then everything went dark. I was dreaming of having this screaming fantastic orgasm. I dreamed I was writhing under a big green monster with a humongous green cock that was pumping me full of green cum. My belly was expanding, green cum was shooting out of my cunt around the edges of the monster's green cock. I was screaming how I wanted to be fucked harder and harder. I felt myself being fucked harder and harder.

I came again and again, my cunt squirting out pink cum laced with green monster cum. Then all was quiet, the dream was fading. The monster's green cock was sliding out of my cunt. It was huge with a bulging green glans that didn't want to come out until the monster pulled hard and fast. I saw the monster stand up and walk over to another woman who looked like Jill, his cock swaying back and forth, laying down on her and pushing his green cock into her cunt while she was screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me."

Then all was dark and quiet again.

I heard Amy calling me, "Becky wake up, wake up Becky."

Her voice sounded concerned. I felt a cold wet washcloth wiping my face, it felt good. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Amy's face above me.

"Are you okay? Do you feel sick? Becky, tell me how you feel, what are you feeling?"

Jill was holding me, cradling my head on her naked lap. "Becky, I think you passed out when John was fucking you and then after he pulled out you came to. You smiled as John got ready to fuck me and I think you fell asleep. Amy said you were breathing normal and that you were okay, so we let you sleep."

"I feel fine," I said. "How long did I sleep?"

"About twenty minutes, just long enough for John to fuck me good," Jill said. "I finally found a cock that fills my cunt, John had no problem entering me and he fucked me good and hard. I think I have found what I have been looking for since I lost my cherry. I didn't know there was a cock out there that could satisfy me until tonight. I came so many times I lost count, not that I was counting, but I had orgasm after orgasm. John can fuck me anytime he wants, his cock has been the only cock to make me cum while fucking me."

I sat up now, the orgy was still going on. All the women were fucking men and women were fucking women, it was what every horny young man dreams of. I looked at my watch, it was now 10:30PM. The party was still going full force and I bet myself it would last quite awhile longer.

Jill looked at me and I reached up and pulled her lips to mine, "Thank you for looking out for me while I was out. You are my best friend and I love you."

I kissed her again giving her my tongue. We french kissed with a passion never before felt between us. She responded to my kiss by squeezing my tits and sliding her hand down and cupping my pussy.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand and go to my house. I want some privacy with you and me only," I said.

"Sounds like a great idea. I have John and DeeDee's phone number, so I'm ready."

I told the caterer that I was leaving and if there were any extra charges to just mail me an invoice. I informed the main stripper also.

"We'll see you girls later," I said as we walked to the door. "Party hardy!"

Jill and I climbed into the back of a limo and we were whisked away to my house. When we walked into my house Jill said, "Quiet, you'll wake your parents."

"Not here," I replied. "They are in the Bahamas for a long weekend and won't be back until Tuesday."

That was all Jill needed to hear. Her clothes were flying as she ran up the stairs to my bedroom. Her shoes landed on the stair landing and her dress was hanging on the newel post, all she had on now was her underwear. Jill is noted for wearing very sexy Dita Von Teese Collection underwear. I mean tonight was typical for her even though she had just been fucked by John, her underclothes looked impeccable. Her black nylons had no runs, her Red garter belt was on straight and the garters were latched neatly. Her red lacy panties, which she wore over her garterbelt, showed some stains in the crotch but we have to remember John had not to long ago filled her cunt with his cum. Her bra wasn't a bullet bra but her naturally pointy breasts made it look somewhat so.

After I put some music on we sat around for a few minutes discussing the party. I must admit that the party was more like an orgy, so much fucking and sucking going on. The girls would remember this one for a long time. Jill liked the fact that she had her first vaginal orgasm and that John's cock fit her cunt perfectly. I asked her if she would like a glass of wine?

A moscato, please," she said.

I poured two glasses and then went back and sat down.

"Becky, I want to tell you something," she said. "I've been thinking about Rod and my relationship very seriously since I told him that I would marry him. Now I'm not so sure I should. I really thought I loved him but now I think that love is not sincere. I'm having doubts about being tied down to one person and being tied down is not what I want. I want the freedom to do what I want and when I want and marriage doesn't allow for that. I want different men now and then. Rod would not put up with an open marriage for one second and I'm afraid a divorce is the only result that I would accomplish by marrying him. I'm going to have to back out on this even if I hurt him and everyone else that is involved, including you. After the toast that you gave, I wanted to stand up and say what I'm telling you now. Was I wrong for not doing that?"

I sat still for awhile absorbing what I just heard. "Jill, I really didn't have any clue that you felt this way about Rod and about marriage. I knew early on that you fooled around on him a couple times with other men, but I thought that was just you, getting the wild oats out. If you have doubts I think you should not marry or you will be unhappy and divorce is inevitable. Don't do that to Rod, I don't think he has a clue how you feel and you should tell him soon. Don't prolong this anymore."

"I will talk to him and I will pay you and everyone else back for the money you've spent. My parents saw that I was having doubts and we talked about it. They said, "Call it off before it is too late," That was last week. I should have let you know before the party. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

Jill was now crying. I put my arms around her, holding her tight. "Don't you worry about that, no forgiveness is needed. You and I are so close, our friendship will never be harmed by being honest with each other. Now stop your crying, all is not lost, you still are surrounded by very good friends and we will understand how you feel. As far as tonight's party was concerned, let's just chalk that up to one good fucking party and let it go at that! I really had a good time and I'm sure the others did too."

"Yes, we did have a good "fucking party" didn't we? John and DeeDee want me to join them in a threesome. We talked about that right after I came for the last time. I told them yes."

Jill was no longer crying and had a wide smile, she must be thinking about the threesome and having more sex with John.

"Stay here with me tonight, I don't think it is good idea to be cabbing it home now. You've worn my pj's before in the past."

"Okay, I will stay," she said. "Can I tell you something else? You must promise never to tell anyone, promise?"

"I promise I will never tell anyone and I'm glad you will stay tonight."

Jill reached over and pulled my lips to hers and kissed me very passionately. "I'm bi, Becky, I need women the same as I need men. I've wanted to tell this since I was sixteen but the situation never presented itself like tonight, I mean I'm getting it all out so you will understand what I am about to say. I love you Becky, not only as a friend, but deeper. I want to sleep with you and make love to you, tonight if possible. I hope this confession doesn't hurt our relationship, but at least I'm being honest with you."

I drove my tongue deep into her mouth, dancing it around, over her tongue and teeth. I was as passionate with her as she was with me. We broke our kiss and I took her hand and led her into my bedroom. I pulled the covers down and off the bottom of the bed. My arms went around Jill and I held her tightly as I kissed her again and again. She returned my aggressiveness with like aggressiveness. We were two hot women ready to have sex with each other and nothing was going to stand in our way! Jill tore my blouse off of me, the buttons flying everywhere. My skirt went down to my ankles in a flash. She wanted me naked and fast. She unhooked my bra, slipping it down my arms and threw it in a corner. My panties went next, after I stepped out of them she picked them up and saw how wet the gusset was, she licked it and smiled. My god, Jill is a lesbian tramp and I'm naked, I wonder what will happen next, not!

I was hotter than hot now. I wanted to fuck my best friend with a passion. I unhooked her bra and removed it, setting it on a chair. Next were her panties, they were over her garter belt so they were easy to remove. When she stepped out of them I picked them up bringing them to my nose. Her pussy has a very different odor, kind of like cotton candy and cum; man cum. To show her that I was a slutty tramp also, I licked her panty crotch. Jill shuddered. We lay down together on the bed and spent the next half hour kissing and feeling each other up. We both were dripping wet, I slipped my finger into her pussy, it was hot and slippery. I touched her clit and she moaned, "Becky, eat me, clean my cunt out, get rid of John's cum, I want you to make me cum with your tongue."

I turned myself so we were in a 69 position. I lay on my side and tipped her sideways also. I am a big fan of sideways sixty-nine. We tore into each other's cunts, she cleaning up my juices and me hers. I put my lips over her vagina and sucked hard, her pussy tunnel collapsed and then compressed from the vacuum, driving what was left of John's cum into my mouth. I swallowed and went for more. Jill was panting now, I could feel her hot breath on my pussy lips as she sucked my clit into her mouth. Her tongue was dancing on my button, licking and twisting around. I wouldn't last much longer now. I was building up to orgasm but not quite there yet when Jill's fingers were very unceremoniously rammed into my cunt. I exploded, I was squirting my juices all over the bed, Jill cupped her hand so they wouldn't hit the floor. I swear I have never squirted that hard before. Jill clamped her mouth over my pussy and swallowed the remaining juices that leaked out of me.

"Jill, you, my friend, know how to eat a girl out! I really like what you did to my pussy. Now lay back so I can dive into your muff!"

Jill lay on her back, spreading her legs so I had all the access I needed to her cunt. I remembered how the girl in the Viv Thomas movie sucked on a woman's cunt and I did the same. My suction on Jill's pussy and clit along with my dancing tongue soon had her moaning. I shaped my fingers into a cone and worked them into her cunt. Soon I was at the point when one hard push and my whole hand would be inside her. That is exactly what I did. Jill's pussy is large, now I believed that John's extreme girth would just sink into her. I balled my hand into a fist and moved it around, bouncing my knuckles off her cunt walls. Jill was moaning so loud now, but who cared, no one other than her and me were there now. Still maintaining my fist I tried to pull my hand out of her, it came out, so I rammed it back in. Jill screamed, "I'm cumming, fuck me Becky, fist fuck me hard."

I pushed my fist deep into her, her ass action making it hard to fuck her. I clamped my lips on her clit and sucked hard pulling up, stretching her clit. Jill screamed, her ass lay still, my fist still pumping her pussy. Her whole body was shivering and shaking. Her face was all distorted, like she was in agony. I relaxed my hand and withdrew it from her. I watched as her orgasm ended and her body relaxed letting go of any orgasm tension.

"Come up here, I want to hold you and you hold me back. I love you Becky, you are my dear friend forever."

We wrapped our arms around each other and went to sleep. I was dreaming of floating on a big raft in the pool with Jill and Amy on each side of me. We were laughing and feeling each other's tits and pussies. Soon I was fingering both girls pussies at the same time and they had very juicy cunts. Jill had her garter belt and stockings on, I unhook her garters and pulled her nylons down with my teeth. I then slid her garter belt over her butt cheeks and then slowly down her legs. Amy was kissing her and kneading her tits. After I slipped her garter belt off, I kissed my way back up her legs, brushing my lips on her pussy lips. They were very wet, I licked her cunt, my tongue slipping in between her lips and up over her clit. Memories of cotton candy flooded my mind, she tasted like cotton candy! I licked harder, she bucked and hit my teeth with her pubic bone and I woke up with a start!

"What the fuck?" I looked at Jill, she was smiling back at me.

"Have a nice dream Becky? You eat pussy just as good in your sleep as you do awake."

I licked my lips and I tasted her juices on me. "Amy, what are you doing here, better yet, when did you come in?"

"I came here from the party. Jackie and the others dropped me off after I said I was going to stay here tonight. I didn't know Jill was here and I was going to keep you company, so you wouldn't be alone. You forgot to lock your door, shame on you, so I didn't have to use my key. I saw clothes scattered around so I picked them up and then I recognized them as belonging to Jill. I saw you two asleep so I stripped and climbed into bed with you. I woke up when you stuck your finger up my cunt. That was sure a surprise! Jill was awake and you were finger fucking her. Then you were stripping her stockings and garter belt off. It was hot watching you two, I got so horny, but when you kissed your way up to her pussy and then started eating her. I'm so horny now, which one of you will eat me? Better yet let's make a daisy chain and eat each other out, okay?"

Jill pussy was right in front of my face so I started eating her out. Jill pulled Amy's ass to her face and buried her tongue in Amy's cunt. Amy twisted my ass and lifted my leg so she had access to my pussy. We now formed a circle, each lying on her right side, left leg lifted giving access to each others' pussy. Amy could really eat pussy also, I didn't wonder where she learned, I just wanted that tongue to bring me off.

Amy orgasmed first followed by me and almost immediately after Jill orgasmed. My clit was uber sensitive so Amy just tongued my cunt. We all relaxed. Jill asked, "Are we done yet?"

"Me, for a while. How about you Amy?"

"Yes, I need some rest. I've been up most of the night. I just want a couple hours of sleep."

Jill and I got up from the bed, I raised the sheet over Amy to cover her and kissed her on the cheek. "Sweet dreams, honey," I said.

"Yes, sweet dreams," repeated Jill.

We left the bedroom still naked and headed for the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Famished," she said.

"How about sausage and eggs for breakfast. I have some Jones Farm sausage, you know how good that is with toast and over easy eggs."

"Sounds great, but you have to cook the sausage and I will do the eggs, since you always overcook them," Jill teased.

She was right, eggs and me don't seem to be on the same page except I can poach an egg using the microwave.

After breakfast we cleaned the table, putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Jill and I then went back upstairs and watched a dirty movie. As you imagine, there was more sex again. Jill and I seemed to know exactly what each of us needed and when. Our orgasms lasted longer and came more frequently. Jill being bisexual was a big plus for me because I was bi just like her. I think Amy is bi also, we will just wait until she admits it on her own. If she is, this trio of friends will have a very good time together.

Later:

My Mom and Dad returned from the Bahamas. They told me they went there to meet a very rich company who wanted to buy the restaurants and the franchise name. They paid a very large sum of money for the company shares, my personal shares sold for over six million dollars. Mom and Dad are very rich now. They would never have to work again and they let me know that they would be traveling the world.

Jill returned Rod's ring and called off the wedding. Everyone, who didn't know her was shocked by the news, everyone else has happy for her. Rod took it pretty good saying, "He was glad Jill found out what she wanted before the wedding. The marriage would have been a disaster if she found out later because he could never agree to an open marriage that included sex with others."

I am back in school working on a degree in Financial Planning. I have enough money to last the rest of my life, but I want it to grow. My Investment Manager has invested well for me, I'm now worth half a mil more.

Jill and Amy spend alternating weeks with me. I am never alone and I like that. The sex has never been better. My friends Alex, Allie, DeeDee and John visit with us often. Amy had never had a black cock before and she enjoys that now. John had a hell of a hard time fucking Amy, her cunt was so tight, he succeeded but it took him more than four hours. Once he was in deep, Amy turned into a raging nymphomaniac. She fucks him every chance she can. DeeDee told me that John was sterile, his sperm were there but didn't have the ability to swim far, never making it past the cervix, so no worries about pregnancy. I was kind of bummed, I really wanted John to get me pregnant. Allie has a Doctorate of CS, so us ladies are now pros at pussy eating. CS equals Cunt Sciences. Jill has been staying with John and DeeDee at times. I wish I were a fly on their bedroom wall. None of them will talk about what goes on in there. Jill throws hints once in awhile, they make me blush! Jill is glad she never married. She does not stray outside our close group for sex, too dangerous she says.

I finally told my parents of my lifestyle. They weren't too happy at first. I don't think they liked the idea of never being grandparents. I told them that I would be having a child and I would be a single mother. I didn't want a husband or a baby's father in my life. I am selfish in that, only my parents, me and my child. They now accept my plan, saying something about, "This new generation..." whatever that means.

This wraps up my story about a bachelorette party. It was intended to be one part, I get kind of crazy once I start. Thanks for reading.


Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments