Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Commando

14
8 Comments 8
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
When the real estate market tanked in the early 80’s I bought a two bedroom condo for $89,000. I put $3000 down and rented the extra bedroom to a friend from work. We worked long hours and had different start times, he also usually stayed at his girlfriend’s place on weekends, so we rarely saw each other. Four years later the place was nearly paid off, and my boarder was about to get married. I agreed to move out and he agreed to sign a three year lease on the condo.

Real estate had heated up substantially and my job at the bank was going well. I was able to buy another 2 bedroom condo, much closer to the beach. Again I took in a roommate to help with the expenses, a female this time named Rachel.

I was dating a beautiful girl named Gina and she didn’t think me having a female roommate was such a good idea. Rachel said she was involved with someone from school and Gina relaxed when they met. Rachel was had short blond hair, and stood about 5’ 9” without one curve in her body. Gina said her gaydar went off, and I must admit the thought crossed my mind as well.

I loved living with Rachel, she was a neat freak that despite her diminutive body weight loved to cook, and always offered to do my laundry when she was doing hers. She also felt that when she was at home there were no rules about having to be worried about modesty. We would watch T.V. with her wearing nothing but a T-Shirt and panties, and me in boxers. Gina and Rachel actually became very good friends, and would often go to the beach together. It was Rachel that introduced Gina to the clothing optional beach. Gina was reluctant at first, but Rachel made the point that there’s much less ogling when you’re wearing nothing, than when you’ve got on a tiny bikini. Especially when everyone else is naked as well.

When they came back from the beach they often showered together, I tried to invite myself in, but I was told this was girl time, no men allowed. There was no way I could be jealous, quite the opposite in fact since Gina would come bounding out of the shower and immediately attack me. I referred to Rachel as my fluffer. When Gina stayed over she would spend almost as much time in Rachel’s room as in mine.

Rachel first came out of the closet to me, over dinner. She had been with boys and experimented with a girl friend in high school, but ever since her freshman year it had been exclusively women. She really liked Gina, but hadn’t made many any moves on her, beyond helping washing her back in the shower. She didn’t want to mess up our friendship and living arrangements, also she wasn’t sure how’d Gina would react.

Gina’s a real girly girl, loves to dress up and see she the reaction she gets from me and in public. My guess is she knew that she was driving Rachel crazy and loved the thought of being the object of both of our affections. I didn’t feel any jealousy at all about Rachel wanting Gina, I was feeling rather flattered that the object of my desire was also admired by another. I also felt a kind of kinship with Rachel, we both really liked women sexually and in particular this women. We had a common interest that really helped us bond.

What I didn’t want is betrayal or the feeling of being left out. Rachel was doing the right thing by being totally open with me, and she had to do the same with Gina. The thought of the two of them together was really exciting to me, but I didn’t want it to take place behind my back. Gina was coming over next weekend, and Rachel agreed that she would talk to her about her feelings.

Meanwhile all the rent from the first condo was going to pay down the mortgage on the second. I was there a year and the place next door became available, and I just had to have it. I was able to rent the new apartment out very quickly and once again I was solvent, and even somewhat cash flow positive.

My relationship with Rachel grew a lot closer over the next few days. We hugged and even kissed a little, but we didn’t want to betray Gina’s trust. When Gina came over that Friday night I was as nervous for Rachel as I was for Gina. We had a great dinner and were opening our third bottle of wine. Rachel leaned into Gina, and asked if she would like a massage. Which sounded great, so off they went to Rachel’s room. Gina took off her top and lay face down on Rachel’s bed. Rachel used a lot of oil and started to rub in around Gina’s shoulders and back. As she worked the lower back she pulled down Gina’s sweat pants, I came in the room about this time, "you two look to be having fun."

Gina turned her face to me and was embarrassed; “sorry I guess you should take over at this point.”

“No I don’t think I will, Rachel seems to know her way around a women’s body better than I do.”

Rachel finally spoke “I actually prefer a women’s body to men’s, so much softer, and yours Gina is just beautiful.”

Gina looked at me, “is this ok with you?”

I told her Rachel had already spoken to me, and I thought it would be great, as long as no one was left out. I rolled over and kissed her deeply. I placed my hand on her bare breast, as Rachel squeezed massage oil over Gina’s upper torso. Gina sat up and I continued to rub her breasts.

“Are you ok if we all get more comfortable” said Rachel as she stepped out of her shorts revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath.

This was the first time I had seen Rachel totally naked, she had absolutely no pubic hair, and small tattoo of four leaf clover just to the left and above her cleft. It was really beautiful to see her so exposed, and sexy. She removed her t shirt, I don’t think she owned a bra, her breasts were small and firm, pointy with large areolas. I placed my hand on one of her nipples and she quivered, they were obviously very sensitive. Rachel bent over and took one of Gina’s breasts into her mouth. I continued to hold Gina’s head in my arms as Rachel sucked on her nipples.

Gina rolled over and pulled down my shorts. As she did so she lifted up so that Rachel could remove her white thong. I pulled my t-shirt over my head as Gina began licking my shaft. We were all now completely naked together.

Rachel continued to put more oil on Gina’s bare buttocks and began to slide her body against my girlfriends back. Gina rolled away from me and just lay there enjoying the sensation of Rachel’s sex sliding against her body.

LoraRiserr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraRiserr

I took the massage oil and rubbed it into Rachel’s back as she continued to attempt to penetrate Gina’s ass with her bare pussy.

I moved a well oiled finger under Gina, and rubbed against her fully erect clitoris. Rachel responded by rolling off her, and sitting up with her knees bent, and legs wide open. She rubbed her own clitoris, and plunged two fingers into her own vagina. Rachel brought her fingers slick with her juices to my lips. I licked and sucked hungrily.

Gina’s fingers replaced mine rubbing her clitoris. I made way and moved to probe Gina’s slick and oily back hole.

Gina moved forward on her elbows and attacked Rachel’s small white breasts. She sucked hard on the pointy dark areolas, as Rachel fingered herself furiously and spread her girl cum over her other breast, and again on my lips. Gina lowered her mouth to Rachel’s pussy and watched in fascination as the wetness oozed out of her slit. Rachel wiped her fingers on Gina’s lips, and the Gina dove between Rachel’s legs to taste more. As Gina raised herself up on her knees, she presented me with a rear view of her manicured pussy. She parted her legs and I felt her shutter as I entered. With every thrust I made, Gina's tongue would be forced deeper into Rachel's wet, bald, pink pussy.

Gina came quickly and hard as did I. Rachel was already cumming from her rubbing heself and the fierce licking Gina was giving her. We collapsed into a ball and I kissed Gina, her lips tasted of Rachel.

Rachel kissed me on the mouth and then Gina, “I’m glad we shared you guys, it was nice to be with a man and women, I’m not sure I can go back to being with just one”

The cap was definitely off the bottle and there didn’t seem like there was any going back. Gina was really glad that all the teasing she’d been doing with Rachel had finally forced her to come out. Much to my surprise she admitted to being with a girlfriends in her teen years and really enjoying it.

The thought of Rachel and I being sexual together had really not crossed Gina’s mind, however, since the three of us had been together, she insisted that nothing could go on without her being there. This was going to be difficult, but we agreed.

It was at this point I felt I deserved a reward. I had always wanted a sailboat, and regularly crewed at a neighbouring yacht club. A beautiful 37 ft sloop became available when the owner up north fell on hard times, and it was going for a ridiculously low price.

What I haven’t mentioned is that I live in Florida and the condos were located in a three story building with only 6 units per floor. The building was directly on the intercoastal, three blocks from the beach, and had a courtyard with a pool. The location made the units easy to rent. It also meant I could dock my boat for free, as each unit came with a slip.

The boat was only 3 years old, and had been rarely used. It had the unusual name of Commando. After careful inspection by myself and a marine appraiser I put in an offer that was accepted. Being superstitious as all sea fairing people are, changing the name of the boat was never an option, even when I learned the rather surprisings origin of the boat’s name.

It seems the name of the boat was not a military reference as I had first thought, rather this boat was the previous owners play house and there were standing orders for all who came aboard to go Commando, i.e. without the benefit of under garments. As I mentioned sea fairing people are superstitious.

Many of my friends at the yacht club had known about the rationale behind the name, and agreed that it’s bad luck to change the name of the boat, or change a previous captains order. If the boat had brought those safely to shore in the past, the only way to ensure it would continue to do so, was to follow the same path. So it was decided, she would remain Commando in name and in deed.

Just as I closed the deal on the largest non real estate purchase of my life, the financial meltdown hit me personally and I was downsized. But the income from the second condo and rent from Rachel meant I wasn’t desperate, in fact I was pretty excited about leaving the 9 to 5 life behind. Rachel came up with the plan that Gina move in with her, and I could go live on the sailboat.

Gina was tried of living with her parents and had been hinting about moving in, so it seemed like the perfect solution. Gina was nervous about being able to afford the rent, so I offered what I thought was another perfect solution.

Renting to Snowbirds for four months could bring in almost as much money as renting to a full time resident for 12, so I figured if we could get along together from in the tight quarters of Commando from November from March, we could all live on the boat, and the girls rent could be reduced while increasing my income at the same time. We agreed we should give it a try, and so we decided to take the boat on a week’s sail just the three of us, to see if we really could live together under such tight confines.

“Permission to come aboard” Gina and Rachel were standing on the dock loaded down with luggage and grocery bags.

I came up from below “as long as those suitcases are underwear free you are welcome aboard”

"Aye, Aye" they replied, and hopped into the wheelhouse. We decided to have an early dinner and take off in the morning. We set around below deck drinking wine and watching the rather large flat screen TV after dinner, and started make ourselves ready for bed. The original plan was for Gina and I to sleep in the V berth, and leave Rachel in the aft cabin (which is really just a double bunk under the wheelhouse), but we were having fun in the galley and decided to lower the table and make the bed there. That way we continue to drink wine and talk about our upcoming adventure, and watch the TV.

Rachel went into the v berth to change and came out wearing a nightshirt, came over to me and Gina and raised the shirt above her waist “see I’m in compliance with the dress code.” Rachel’s sex was less than a foot from our faces. She obviously just shaved and was hairless as a new born.

"Nice wax job” said Gina, "can you get me smooth like that?" Gina jumped up and lowered her shorts revealing a well trimmed patch of hair.

“Can you excuse us Captain" said Rachel, "Gina and I need some time in the head.”

"Actually there’s not much room in there, you can work on her out here, I don’t think we’ll be keeping any secrets from each other after this week."

Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments