Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Creek - Part Two

"Logan and Sophie experiment with their friends..."

4
2 Comments 2
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
‘When you two have finished screwing around in there, excuse the pun; would you consider coming out here and having some fun?’

Logan looked up and smiled. Silhouetted against the fire was Jeremy and Maggie, standing naked in the cool night air. Jeremy had his hand planted on Maggie’s arse which he squeezed occasionally. Maggie was busy toying with Jeremy’s cock.

Logan cleared his throat and blushed. ‘Um…we were just…Anyway, we would love to join you two.’

Logan felt Sophie’s hand on his back. He turned around and gave her a quick kiss.

‘Come on, Soph.’

Logan and Sophie stooped their heads and exited the tent. There they stood arm in arm, naked in front of their friends. Maggie smiled and gave Sophie an all-knowing look.

‘Follow us, love birds,’ she said, a grin plastered across her face.

Jeremy and Maggie led Logan toward the creek with Sophie in tow. The fresh air felt nice on their supple nakedness. A familiar sound of gurgling could be heard as the four friends, now two couples, emerged from the scrub.

‘Last one in has to give oral!’ shouted Maggie.

There was a scramble and several splashes. Fist in was Jeremy, closely followed by Maggie. Logan barely made it in before Sophie dove in behind him. Maggie laughed.

‘Bad luck Soph,’ she said humorously.

Sophie pouted in mock childishness.

‘How do we choose who she has to give oral to?’ asked Jeremy.

‘Well,’ replied Maggie. ‘I reckon she should close her eyes, spin in a circle and whoever she is pointing at she has to suck off.’

Sophie looked giddy and excited and closed her eyes. Maggie, Jeremy and Logan positioned themselves evenly in a circle around Sophie as she began to spin. Sophie counted to ten and stopped. She opened her eyes and saw her index finger pointing at Maggie. Sophie blushed.

‘Sophie, you have already made out with me tonight; just do the same except down there.’ Maggie indicated to her pussy.

The four friends got out of the water and lay down on the creek bank. Logan and Jeremy sat there and watched what was about to happen.

Maggie lay on her back and parted her legs. It was the first time Logan had seen Maggie in all her beauty; the last time he had seen her naked, she was getting hammered by Jeremy.

Maggie was quite unlike Sophie, in terms of figure. While Sophie had large breasts, light bronzed skin and was half a head taller; Maggie was more petite and had smaller tits. Maggie’s dark hair framed her face and her small milky white tits seemed to curve upwards slightly and were capped with large, soft nipples. Her stomach was flat and her hips were quite wide, despite her size. Maggie, like Sophie, also had a shaved pussy; but had kept a small trimmed patch of hair in a strip just above her clitoris. Her pussy lips were full and plump, wetness shined off them in the moonlight.

Sophie parted Maggie’s legs further and used her nose to gently rub up and down Maggie’s slit.

‘Oh yeah,’ sighed Maggie.

Sophie slipped her tongue into Maggie’s pussy, dipping it in and out. Then she moved her mouth onto Maggie’s clit and sucked hard on it. Maggie squealed and bucked her hips into Sophie’s face. Sophie put two fingers into Maggie’s pussy and fingered her while she continued to suck her clit.

‘Yeah, bitch,’ squealed Maggie. ‘You finger-fuck me good, you dirty girl.’

Sophie speed up and decided to experiment a bit. She used her free hand and slid a finger into Maggie’s arse. Maggie gasped as Sophie added another finger.

‘Sophie, you’re one dirty bitch,’ Maggie said, gasping for breath.

Sophie grinned with satisfaction and sped up her fingering.

‘You may act all innocent, but you’re just as dirty as the rest of us,’ said a voice from behind her.

Sophie paused her sucking for a moment and turned around, just in time to see Jeremy plunge his throbbing cock into her pussy.

‘Oh my God!’ Sophie thought.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

‘He’s fucking me doggy-style!’

Sophie went back to eating Maggie and got used to Jeremy’s cock. It certainly was shorter than Logan’s, but she could feel her pussy being stretched more. She concluded that Jeremy’s cock was shorter, but had more girth than Logan.

‘Yeah, Soph! You feel fucking fantastic,’ said Jeremy.

Sophie moaned as Jeremy sped up, which encouraged her to finger Maggie faster. Underneath her, Sophie could feel Maggie’s chest heaving and her tits bouncing up and down. A shadow past over Maggie’s face. Sophie looked up and saw Logan standing over Maggie, his long, thick cock standing at attention. His cock was pulsating, each heartbeat could be seen, his thick head glistening with excitement. Logan leant over Maggie and told her to part her lips.

‘Logan, you bad boy,’ Maggie said. ‘Come to join the fun?’

Logan put the head of his cock into Maggie’s mouth and carefully slid his member into her throat.

‘Logan what the fuck,’ said Maggie, her voice muffled. ‘I am not a pretty princess like the one that is finger-fucking me at the moment; just shove your fucking cock down my throat so I can suck you.’

Logan propelled his cock down Maggie’s mouth and pumped in and out of it, just like he would to a pussy. Meanwhile, Jeremy was bringing Sophie close to an orgasm. His cock was drenched with her juices and was getting a lot of encouragement.

‘Mmm…Oh yeah, Jeremy,’ moaned Sophie into Maggie’s pussy.

Sophie felt a stirring in her pussy and a familiar heat was pulsating through her vulva. Sophie spasmed and her pussy convulsed. Her hips bucked backwards, thrusting into Jeremy’s groin. An ooze of girly cum flooded out of her pussy and dripped onto Maggie. Sophie collapsed, she was spent.

‘Let me take over, darling,’ said Jeremy, positioning himself in-between Maggie’s legs.

Maggie screamed in ecstasy as a familiar cock entered her pussy, fresh from being eaten. Logan was pumping vigorously into Maggie’s throat and Jeremy was thrusting into her pussy. Sophie, now recovered, knelt on shaky legs and began to squeeze, suck and twist Maggie’s nipples.

‘Oh my fucking God!’ Maggie screamed. ‘Fucking hell! Holy shit. Uhhh…’

‘Now who’s the bitch?’ said Sophie. ‘You little slut, taking two cocks at once.’

Maggie couldn’t reply, as her body started to shake. Her milky white tits slapped against her chest and a mixture of saliva and cum was leaking out of her mouth.

‘Oh Fuck!’ screamed Maggie into the night, her orgasm waking the birds.

Logan withdrew his cock from her mouth and masturbated over Maggie’s tits. Fat drops of cum spattered against Maggie’s tits. Jeremy, also finished, took his cock out of Maggie and wiped his member clean on Maggie’s lips. Maggie licked her teeth, her chest still heaving and her legs still twitching. Maggie slowly massaged Logan’s cum into her nipples as she regained her breath.

The four friends stood up and went down to the creek to clean themselves up. Afterwards, each couple retired to their tents and got ready for bed. Logan snuggled up next to Sophie’s naked body and closed his eyes. He could feel his semi-erect cock gently throbbing in-between Sophie’s legs, and the heat that radiated from her pussy. Logan was too tired to do anything, so he just put his arm around Sophie’s waist and massaged her tits lovingly. Sophie sighed in pleasure and closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep.

‘Night everybody,’ called Jeremy. ‘Get your rest, we’ve got a big day tomorrow.’

Published 
Written by Arcane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments