Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Equinox Party

"A special night in my life! (non-fiction)"

28
24 Comments 24
14.4k Views 14.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words
After the first ring, her name popped onto the caller ID screen and I felt a flush of warmth flood through my body. I hesitated to answer, because I knew what to expect. Kala and I had been classmates at OSU and had become very close over the years we spent as Buckeye coeds. She was one of several lesbian and bisexual girls in my dorm with whom I had freely shared my body when any of us were overcome with a sudden case of the hornies after studying half the night. It was casual and easy sex without the pressures of dating, and we were too career-driven in our quest for grades to be distracted from our studies by hassles with guys and relationships.

After graduation though, most of our intimate little group of coeds scattered around the country, as various job opportunities separated us; and though Kala and I both stayed close to Columbus, she got involved with a boyfriend who persuaded her to get into swinging with him, and because she was a knock-out blond, they were very successful at it. David and I had been one of the first couples Mike got Kala to lure in. We were invited over to their apartment one Friday night, just so Kala and I could catch up, but after a few drinks and a few confessions of our nights together and parties in the dorms, the conversation kept getting steered towards sex, and Kala brought out the naughty games. After a few dares, and a few more drinks, she and I wound up half-naked and silly, performing our old college routine for the guys. By the end of the evening we were so loosened up, they got us into bed, and I was fucking Mike, while David was doing Kala.

That night was the beginning of our two-year foray into swinging with Kala and Mike, and several other couples to whom they introduced us. I enjoyed it mainly because I loved being with the girls again. It was a thrill seeing David with other girls, but we both decided we'd gotten it out of our systems when I became involved with Nicole, and she and I settled into a steady relationship. I decided I no longer wanted to be passed around by my friends' boyfriends, just to have the opportunity to be intimate with girls again.

I answered the phone on the fourth ring, just before the machine picked it up, resolving that I should at least have the guts to tell Kala we'd decided to quit. She didn't seem too surprised when I told her. After shooting the breeze for a few minutes, she finally got around to telling me about a party she was planning for the night of the vernal equinox, a special pagan night that called for satisfying our primal urges. She surprised me when she said she was a little tired of fucking all these random guys at swing-parties too, and wanted a party where only the girls got to play.

I was now becoming intrigued, especially upon learning Kala shared my feelings about being swapped to other guys. At this party, the girls would play the games by themselves, and the guys could only watch and not touch. I had always imagined being with several girls at once, but the opportunity had never presented itself. I already knew three of the five other girls who would be there, and they alone sold me on the idea. I called David, knowing he would indulge me in whatever fun I wanted. Since I first told David of my orientation, he'd always been very supportive of my bisexuality.

The night of the party, I spent extra time getting my hair perfect, and shaved everything from the waist down but my landing strip, which I trimmed up neatly, then powdered myself lightly; a bit of body splash, just the right amount of make-up, and then the big decision...what to wear! Considering that it would be more exciting to lose clothes gradually, I decided against a dress, and went with my favorite weekend casual: tight jeans, whale-tail, thin double-knit top with spaghetti strings, and a strapless bra. I wasn't sure about even wearing a bra, but when in doubt... During the drive to Kala's house, David and I arranged a signal to use, just in case I chickened out for any reason and wanted to leave.

Brit and Meghan met us at the door and gave me a hug. Brit was a petite five-foot-two, and had long, straight, dirty-blond hair. Her posture always amazed me. She seemed to feel her breasts were too small, so she compensated by keeping the small of her back arched and her shoulders pulled back, so her breasts popped prominently through the thin shirts she wore. If she was walking away from you, her bubble-ass drew your eyes like a magnet. She got my juices flowing just being near her, and she loved flirting with me.

Meghan was a taller blond with a bigger build, but a nice figure. She told us everyone was in the rec-room downstairs, so we made our way past a bunch of guys watching a game on the big-screen. They waved David over and said hi to me. Two of them I'd slept with at earlier get-togethers, but not tonight I thought! They knew it too, as they stared at my body wistfully while I took my coat off. I smiled and gave them a little shrug, and headed down to where the girls were gathered.

I passed Kala coming upstairs for more ice, and she lit up and gave me a kiss. She was wearing a sheer, see-through top, and I could feel her hardened nipples grazing me as her perfect thirty-six-C tits mirrored mine. Downstairs, I ran into Lori, who was Kala's room-mate in college. I hadn't seen her in two years, but she remembered me immediately, and introduced me to the two new faces, Tasha and Mere, with whom she'd been flirting and plying with Tequilas.

 I told Mere I liked her name, and she said it was short for Meredith, which she hated being called. I was so attracted to her I would have thought up anything to keep a conversation going and make her feel comfortable with me. She was just my type; a slightly taller, leggier version of myself. A young girl in her teens came down the hall from the bathroom, and Tasha called her over to meet us. She was Tasha's seventeen year-old step-sister Riley, and I was surprised to see anyone that young at a party like this, but Tasha told her she could come along and just watch with the guys, but the way she was dressed, I could tell she wanted to play with the big girls!

My heart was racing at the thought of what the six of us might be doing with each other before the evening was over. The guys must have known the games were about to start, because they began stumbling down the stairs to see if any of us had lost any clothes yet. Kala left her boyfriend to tend the bar, and came out to join us, unbuttoning her blouse on the way. Kala was like me, in that she was always the least shy girl in the room about getting naked. I didn't know how many tequilas it was likely to take to get these girls to lose their inhibitions with this many people watching, but I knew Kala and I would probably be the ones to set the example for the rest of them!

She got a blindfold from the table beside the sofa and put it over her eyes, telling us that we'd each have to kiss her, and she would have to guess who it was without seeing us. Each wrong guess would require her to perform an act specified on a card drawn from the first of five piles of instruction cards lined up on the table. We each got in line, and one by one, she guessed each of the first three girls correctly. I thought she might be cheating somehow, until I realized that each of us had some easily distinguishable characteristic, like height, hair length, perfume, etc. She could even touch our boobs and our asses to feel for clues, so I decided to give her a challenge.

Since Tasha and her step-sister both had similar builds and hair, I pulled Tasha out of line, and motioned Riley over to take her place, which she was all too eager to do. Maybe I needn't have bothered, because Kala guessed neither of them, and thought it was Lori. The guys immediately started clamoring for consequences, so Kala drew a card and held it up for someone to read to her. Riley looked at it and read: 'pencil-test', so Kala slid out of her top, and put her arms in the air. I knew she was afraid she might flunk the pencil test with her arms at her sides, so since nothing was spelled out prohibiting it, we tried to tuck a pencil under her boobs, but it just fell to the floor. I told her to try it with her arms down, and she just said "Shut-up, Beth!"

 Kala knew I had switched Tasha for Riley when she heard her voice, so she said I had to do the next challenge. The second game involved carrying a cashew from the table over to each of the other girls as they stood in a row. The catch was, I had to carry it on my nipple, and they had to eat it without using they're hands to remove it from my breast. If I could do it with my shirt on, I was allowed to, but if I dropped one, I had to carry it on my bare nipple. I unhooked my bra and pulled it out from under my shirt, knowing I couldn't do it while I was wearing it, and played with my nips to get them hard and poking through the thin material of my top, which I was only allowed to do once! Then, I placed a cashew on the more prominent one, and managed to carry it over to Lori, who bent down and ate it off my tit, which brought a cheer from some of the guys.

I did this a couple more times successfully, but when the other girls noticed my nipples were staying hard and prominent the more their lips touched my tits, they were more careful to just lift the cashew without touching their lips to my poking raspberry. Naturally, I started softening up, and eventually lost a cashew on the way over to Meghan, so mine was the second top to come off, to the guys' boisterous delight! Meghan wasn't so delicate about grabbing the cashew, now that my tits were bare, and she managed to suck my whole nipple into her mouth!

From then on, the games got rowdier, since the nudity barrier had been broken courtesy of Kala and me, just as I figured! The guys got noisier, and we got bolder. We all had to think up a different slang-word for pussy, and the first girl who came up blank had to bare hers. After two rounds and some judgment-calls by the audience on some creative offers, we had a loser! Lori took a deep breath, threw back a shot of Tequila, and gave it up.

She stripped off her slacks, and teasingly wiggled out of her panties, revealing her bare-shaved pussy and her closely trimmed dark-blond patch. Kala gave her a card from the fourth pile (the pussy-pile!), and she was required to rub her clitty, while each one of us kissed her cunt in turn. Of course almost none of us stopped at kissing, and lucky Lori got a couple sweet climaxes out of our tongue-play.

Some of the games reverted to the more innocent consequences of the first pile of cards, and we enjoyed some passionate, marathon tongue-kissing, which really got us hot and wet in a hurry, and led to one of the wilder games...who could soak the biggest spot in their panties, just by having their nipples sucked by two other girls at once. I was probably the one who got the most sheer pleasure out of that one, as my nipples are so sensitive, but Meghan was the biggest cummer in the group, because she could soak hers through after just a minute or so of having Brit and Kala suckling on her. She was also the only one of us who could squirt, and when everyone saw that, we all abandoned the games for a bit to see who could make Meghan squirt the most! The guys hooted louder than ever at Meghan gushing all over us!

But this story is about a first time... my first time. And thinking back, I wonder whether Kala arranged for things to work out the way they did for my benefit, as well as for Mere's. We both won the 'grand prize' that night. All of us had been with other girls before, but I had never been made love to by more than two girls at once, and while we spent the last couple hours of that spring equinox evening sucking each others' tits, and licking one anothers' pussies, while the guys fidgeted around with blue steel in their pants, Kala had a grand finale planned for two of us. Mere and I had to draw our cards from the fifth pile!

The fifth pile of cards just sat there untouched. No one but Kala knew what manner of debauchery was yet to be turned up from that last, and most depraved pile. The first four stacks had been sifted through and half-discarded, with some of the directed activities too much for our weaker-hearted members to get up the courage to perform, and the rest of us excused a rejected card or two, knowing that when our time came, a reciprocal mercy might need to be begged. We all had our comfort zones with how slutty we wanted to get in front of all these guys, and the trick at a party like this was knowing when to egg-on, and when to give a girl an out.

But the sequence of instructions written on the cards seemed to be designed to embolden us to do things more-and-more daring with each round, so all of us were now nearly naked, and doing things we tried to get out of doing during earlier rounds. Few of us could imagine anything much more baudacious than the tasks Kala had already dreamed up for us in the lesser piles. I knew better than anyone from our years together in the dorms, that Kala was wildly imaginative when it came to sex! Everyone dreaded getting stuck with whatever perversion she had let herself get carried away with when she wrote these cards. Based solely on what we'd been instructed to do after drawing from the first four piles, we readily agreed with Kala's plan that only two out of the seven of us would have to draw from the last pile.

 Just as she'd hoped, Riley had managed to get Tasha to let her join in with the rest of us, and she was sitting next to me, almost naked, sharing my ottoman with her arms draped over my shoulder, and her nubile thirty-four-B breasts nestled warmly into my ribs. I was amazed at some of the things Tasha had let her 17 year-old step-sister do with the rest of us, but I was beginning to suspect that these two were probably accustomed to sharing their bodies with each other, and I found that erotic as hell!

We were sitting around on a break from the game while Kala got the stacks of cards straightened up, and tallied points for each of us in the rounds we'd played so far. Each instruction carried its own point value, and it seemed to roughly correlate with how much sheer nerve it took us to actually perform the intimacy in front of a roomful of people. If we chickened out, we got points subtracted! We were reaching a point where some of the activities were so embarrassingly personal that some of us were getting self-conscious doing them in front of the guys, as they leaned on the bar and watched every erotic thing we did to each other.

Kala's rec-room was large, but with all the bodies and little ventilation in the basement, the room was beginning to fill with the deliciously intoxicating scent of pussy! I excused myself to use the bathroom, and Riley quickly rose and went with me down the hall. Was it my imagination, or did I see out of the corner of my eye, a curious glance being exchanged between Riley and Tasha as we passed her? When we pushed through the bathroom door together, I plunked myself down on the toilet first and joked, "Age before beauty!"

"Yeah, right!" she replied, tugging a strand of my hair. To my surprise, she plunked herself down on my thighs, straddling me on the toilet as I started to tinkle. "Beth, you are too much! Have you had my sister?" This girl was direct!

"Sure! I just sucked her tits half an hour ago!" I laughed.

"No! I mean before!" she persisted.

"I met her about thirty seconds before I met you, silly!" I reassured.

"Well, she told me all kinds of stuff about you and Kala, so I thought maybe..."

"Kala and I started the 'cherry-pie club' at State, Riley." I confessed, "Every girl who's been in it since probably knows about me.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

But I think Tasha was only a freshman when I 'resigned' from the club my senior year. We never had the opportunity to get together before tonight. So how long have you and your step-sister been having sex?" I prodded.

"How did you know?" she giggled.

"You wouldn't be here with us if you hadn't already had sex with Tasha! She's not going to risk one of those cards telling her to eat your pussy unless eating out her sister's cunt is something she's already comfortable doing." My reasoning seemed to make sense to her and she smiled.

"Do you think we're bad?" she asked, leaning in close to me.

"I think you're both sexy as hell!" I admitted.

 She closed the narrow gap between our lips and her tongue quickly filled my mouth. As her fingers combed through my hair, my hands instinctively cupped her pert seventeen year-old breasts dangling in front of me. Our kiss lingered and got more passionate, and we were like this when Kala barged in and said: "Hey! You two are supposed to share with the rest of us!" Riley reached for the toilet paper and wiped my pussy for me and Kala told her, "Your step-sister wants you, brat!" The 'brat' gave me another quick kiss and left Kala and me alone in the bathroom.

"What is it with you, Beth? That kid was so sweet and innocent when she got here!" I ignored the crack and asked her what the hell she had written on the cards in the fifth pile! "You'll see!" she smiled. I grabbed a wash cloth out of the cabinet and washed everything I could reach from my ass-crack to my mons and patted dry.

"You know, I'm in a relationship again," I said. "I shouldn't even be doing this!"

 "Its just a party!" she countered. "Keep your hands off Tasha's sister and you'll be okay!" I grabbed some baby powder and patted some lightly around my pussy and then smacked hers with what was left on my fingers. When we joined the rest of the girls, we found Mike and David had herded the guys upstairs and out of our hair, which made some of the girls relax a little more. Kala had arranged this with Mike ahead of time, but it confirmed my suspicions that as far as guys are concerned, not even seven near-naked girls having group-sex in a basement could trump beer and a ball game on a big-screen. Besides, they'd certainly gotten an eyeful of us already!

With our new-found privacy, and half a bottle of tequila in us, things were about to get really interesting! We were each given a slip of paper and told to write down the names of the two girls who would have to draw from pile five. We could even vote for ourselves if we wanted to, but the suspense of what was hiding in that pile had been building in our fears all night long, so I suspected everyone would play it safe! I voted for Tasha and Mere. I had barely gotten a taste of either of them all evening so far, and I figured this might improve the odds of getting to play with them.

Kala gathered up the votes, and I gave her my 'I'm-watching-you' look. She just rolled her eyes and shook her head. I had the sneaking suspicion she had something up her sleeve, despite the fact that she had on neither sleeve nor pant-leg! She was as naked as I was! When she had tallied up the votes, she held up the winners' names: "Meredith!" she announced first, and Mere's jaw dropped. "...and Beth!" ....of course!

I gave Mere a hug from behind and said: "You go first!" Either her back was getting slippery with sweat, or my boobs were! She kneeled down beside the table with her gorgeous ass right below my eyes, and turned up the top card slowly, as if trying to forestall the inevitable.

"Oh my God!" she paled and turned her head and handed the card up for me to see. I just looked at Kala with my mouth hanging open.

"You have got to be kidding!" I exclaimed, as I looked down towards the bar to make sure none of the guys were still hanging around.

"Okay, okay!" She conceded. "But you both have to do what's on the next card! No more do-overs!"

 Meredith lifted the whole pile up for me to pick a second card from. I looked slowly around from girl-to-girl as they passed the first card around for everyone to see. Eyes bulged and hands covered mouths, but Kala had left no girl unimpressed with her deviant imagination. The card had said simply: 'Unleash the hounds!' We all could guess what that meant, and we were thankful the hounds had all been chased out of the basement before they learned what was on the card!

Every nipple in the room was now erect and hard as pebbles though! I looked at the next card. This was more like it! I showed it to Mere, and she just stared at me, wondering what it meant. Brit wanted to see it. 'A girl in every port' she read.

"You'll love this!" Meghan said to Mere.

Kala produced her toy-box and started laying out her vast collection of sex-toys. "Ladies, choose your weapons!" she said.

Mere and I were led over to the corner of the room where Mike had all his exercise equipment, and two padded weight-benches were placed end-to-end. Kala instructed Meredith to lie down on one of the benches with her arms grabbing the barbell frame of the other bench so she was lying prone in the spread-eagle position, her legs wide open as her feet dangled off either side of the bench. A folded towel was then tucked under her tailbone so her ass was thrust up at an angle, and I reached around her sexy hips and peeled her thong out of her ass, and up and off her legs. Along the way I leaned down and gave her bare pussy a soft, wet kiss. Her sexy scent nearly drove me wild!

We all gathered around her, and she just closed her eyes with a huge smile on her face, saying "I don't believe this!" over and over. I didn't either, as I was to be next on the bench! As we all got ready to feast on Meredith, I was so turned on, I took her damp thong and rubbed it into my wet pussy, and a shiver ran through me. Riley and Tasha were the only two left with their panties on, and I told them: "Come on girls! I want your panties too!"

Riley didn't have to be told twice. She shimmied out of her tight, lacy boy shorts and tossed them to me with a coy smile, along with her step-sister's bikinis. They were both smooth-shaven, and Riley still had that nubile puffiness from the last vestiges of her teen-aged baby-fat. I'd been dying to see her all evening and now that I had, the desire to taste her was overwhelming me.

I would later find out that Kala had set this whole evening up for Mere's benefit. Meredith was a newcomer to girl-sex, having had Kala draw her into it while they were both members of the same fitness club. She wanted to give Mere a taste of what kinds of things we had done together in the 'cherry-pie' club, so members past and present had been invited tonight. Coaxing me to come was Kala's way of making Mere feel more comfortable by not being the only girl who 'hit the jackpot', so-to-speak!

 Having several girls at once would be a new experience for me too. Despite the fact that I had been been one of the first girls in the co-ed club at OSU, I had never joined in the all-out girl-orgies that Kala preferred engaging in. I was always more comfortable sharing intimacies with only one or two girls on Saturday nights in the dorms. This was my first all-out girl-orgy too. Kala positioned Lori and Riley so they could each suck one of Mere's gorgeous thirty-four-D tits, while she began softly kissing her around her ears and neck.

The rest of us watched for a minute as Kala got Mere aroused with her oral intimacies, and her breathing grew heavy as two more sets of lips closed softly around her puffy nipples. Mere filled her hands with Lori's and Riley's boobs and really started to become overheated and moist. Meghan couldn't wait any longer and beat me to Mere's soaked pussy, putting a vibrator to her clit and her tongue deep into her slit. Being a foot fancier, I started sucking and licking Mere's toes. It wasn't long though before Tasha had pulled Mere's long, shapely leg up in the air so she could tongue her way into her ass-crack, while Meghan had to lean over from the side to keep her mouth and vibrator on Meredith's pussy and clit.

Meredith was trembling with the overload of pleasures she was receiving, so Kala swung her leg over the bench and straddled Mere's face with her dripping cunt, just inches from Mere's lips. The idea was to totally overwhelm Mere with sexual stimulation on every part of her body, and we were certainly succeeding from the sounds of her breathless moans and whimpers! Mere reached up and buried her tongue in Kala's wet pussy as every inch of her body was being caressed, licked, and sucked, and Kala eagerly rolled her hips forwards and backwards, gliding her wet sex over Mere's beautiful face. I could feel her legs trembling and I pulled her toes out of my mouth and stood up at the end of the bench, guiding her wet toes into my burning hot pussy. I then held her leg as I fucked myself with her toes. I could only do it for a minute or two because Meredith was obviously about to convulse with an earth-shattering orgasm!

Brit was running her tongue up Mere's long leg when her scream came with a shuddering that shook the whole weight bench, and we just held onto her to keep her from shaking herself off the bench. Trembling and gasping for breath, she begged us to stop for a moment, and Meghan just let her face be spattered with cum from Mere's explosive climaxes! She was hot, and covered with sweat, saliva, and Kala's juices and she smelled delicious! But she had a look on her face that told us she was satisfied like she never had been before, and we were all smiles. Mere just went limp, and dropped her head down on the padding and lay there with her gorgeous tummy heaving in and out as she slowly came down from ecstasy.

We all collapsed on the mats around the bench and watched her tanned and well-toned body regain its composure, laughing and enjoying her pleasure. At the far end of the rec room, heads were peeking around the bottom of the stairwell. Mere's climax had been heard all through the house, attracting the curiosity of some of the guys, who had snuck back downstairs and were now peering over at us to see what we'd been up to.

"We have an audience, girls. Let's give 'em a show!" shouted Kala when she saw them, and she quickly got us on our hands and knees with our faces in each others' asses, all in a big circle, so each girl was licking the pussy of the girl in front of her until Kala and I closed the circle. I'd had my tongue in Kala's ass so many times over the past few years, I knew exactly how to get her off. I soon had her sweet juice pouring onto my tongue in no time, while she shoved her wet pussy tightly against my face and coated it thoroughly. She turned around and gave my face a licking and some tongue-kissing, and told me she'd missed that with me, but the little vixen was eager to taste the others too, so the circle quickly broke apart and we played musical pussies for awhile, until I found the one I had been dying to taste all evening.

Riley must have had the same idea, and she was soon pulling me into into an enthusiastic sixty-nine with her. She was heavenly! Her young vulva was soaked, and I sucked her puffy lips and lapped her sweet juices into my mouth until she was moaning and squirming to press as close to me as possible. I felt her tongue pulling deeply through my slit and then wiggling up under my hood, which made me orgasmic in seconds. She seemed intent on making me cum completely, and I was trying hard to do the same to her.

I felt her hands squeezing tightly around my upper thighs and I knew she was trembling on the verge of coming, so I wore my tongue numb, licking her furiously in the spot that I found focused her pleasure. We began bucking together as my climax caught me at the same moment as hers. We were holding each other so tightly I could feel her teeth digging into my mons, and the brief pain seemed to heighten my pleasure as I spilled my orgasm into her mouth in a huge sexual release. We were so into each other, that the others heard our unabashed moans and just sat watching us, as we continued to pleasure each other, moving from sixty-nines to tribbing; joining our tingling pussies together to turn our delicious shared climax into multiples.

We ground and rubbed our cunts together feverishly, holding on to each other with sticky, interlaced fingers, and breathlessly left each other a sweaty, cum-soaked mess. Our heat was so palpable to the others, we had suddenly become the center of attention.

 "Okay... I want some of that!" someone said.

"Really!" another voice blurted. But Riley and I were wrapped heedlessly into a soul-stirring kiss that seemed to pour pleasure undiluted into each other for long minutes, until we finally fell apart exhausted. We caressed each others' wet skin with our feet as we laid on our backs, recovering our senses, and the rest of our partiers relaxed from their own pleasures and poked fun at us.

"I think I've lost my sister!" Tasha joked as she leaned against Brit with her arms around her.

"I knew Beth would 'take' her before the night was over!" Kala laughed. "She can't lay-off the young ones!"

One of the guys called over to us to tell them what had been in the fifth pile that they'd missed, and Kala started to yell: "Beth has to fuck ev..." but my hand quickly clamped over her mouth to shut her up, and the guys only heard muffled gibberish. What I was afraid she was going to blurt out was what had been written on the 1st card of the 5th pile! Fortunately, the guys finished her sentence with the assumption that I had to fuck every girl, not that I had to lay down to the hounds!! Since they'd missed Mere getting the treatment, the guys passed the word upstairs that I was going to be next, and soon the basement was again filled with guys dying to see me getting ravaged by all six of the other girls at once.

However it was possible, I was shivering and red hot at the same time! "C'mon, Beth!" several said at once, and I nervously laid myself down on the weight-bench, trying not to think about the fact that seven or eight guys were about to watch me have a killer orgasm! I turned my head and could see David smiling. I knew he was enjoying my predicament. He has always loved showing me off and sharing me with other partners, so I knew he would be getting off on watching what was about to happen. All the girls surrounded me, and I was more than a little grateful that their naked asses would hide at least part of me from my audience at the other end of the room.

I pulled Mere close to me and guided her leg up and over my head so I could eat her pussy while the others sucked and fucked me from my tits to my cunt. The last thing I saw before Mere's pussy descended over my face, was Tasha and Riley settling in between my legs, Brit and Kala each were taking one of my breasts. The hounds edged in closer to watch me writhing in ecstasy, but I never even heard them howling! My heart nearly leapt out of my chest, as lips, fingers and tongues of six hot, naked girls caressed me everywhere, filling every hole of my body! Oh...My...God!

(c) 2010 Bethany Frasier
Published 
Written by Beffer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments