Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift 2: A Silver Ring

"Both wanted her, both wanted to get inside her and explore her darkest urges..."

12
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Earlier in the evening, after being stood up by her boyfriend, Tasha befriended the lovely couple, Don and Sharon Whiting. Over many glasses of wine and a delicious meal, Tasha found herself impressed by their wealth and influence -- and they both weren't that bad on the eyes. For all outward appearances, the couple was the usual white, privileged, and happy couple. She had no idea that they would turn out to be the kinkiest experience she’s ever had.

Sharon had skillfully supplied her with enough wine and compliments that when things took a turn to a sexual proposition, Tasha couldn’t say no. She was successfully seduced by the beautiful, worldly, and mature woman; and honestly, thoroughly enjoyed it. It was as if Sharon knew all about her taboo and kinky fantasies and was more than happy to explore them with her.

Now, Don approached Tasha and his wife in the aftermath of their mutual orgasms. He had been sitting in the shadows of the room, in a plush velvet armchair, quietly sipping his bourbon, watching as his wife and partner of twenty-five years, artfully seduced Tasha. Don had witnessed his wife ply her skills on other young women, yet he had never participated, but now, he couldn’t pass up this time.

“You didn’t think you were going to have all the fun without me?” Don smiled, moving closer to the action.

“Mm, your wife is taking great care of me.” Tasha smiled, grinding her pussy on Sharon.

“I see, she’s rather good at that.” Don grinned as his hands went to the zipper of her dress. He removed the skin tight dress from her, finally uncovering her delicious chocolate body he had been dying to get his hands on all night. “But that’s just the warm-up, now it’s my turn.” Don lowered his mouth to her tantalizing dark nipple.

“Mm, yes!” Tasha moaned, watching as he suckled at her breasts.

At the same time, Sharon continued softly licking her drenched pussy. She loved the attention that she was receiving from the couple, both licking and sucking her simultaneously, their tongues sampling and tasting her. The feeling of their lips and hands moving over her body, seeking to deliver overwhelming pleasure, was electric. She was so turned on, hot and ready for anything this couple wanted from her. First, watching the couple kiss, then kissing Sharon, whose tongue still carried the taste of her. When Tasha turned her kisses to Don, she became aware how the differences between man and woman were broad yet similar; where Sharon was soft and sweet yet controlling, Don was textured, sensuous, and catered to her. Both wanted her, both wanted to get inside her and explore her darkest urges, and that turned her on the most.

Even after Sharon’s spirited tongue-lashing to her pussy, Tasha was eager to get at Don’s cock. She undid Don’s pants and when they dropped to the floor in a swift whoosh, his cock sprung forth. Tasha licked her lips, moaning at the sight of his saluting cock; it seems unassuming Don was packing a lot of meat. She started stroking his thick pole, stopping short when her fingertips hit the base of his cock, she felt a hard metal ring that surrounded the thick girth.

“What’s this?” Tasha asked curious, as she traced the silver ring with her fingers.

“A cock ring,” Don explained, “A gift from Sharon. Pure silver, custom designed for our last anniversary.”

Tasha curiosity got the best of her. “You've had this on all night?”

“Since dessert, on Sharon’s request. And as you know by now, whatever my wife wants, she always gets." Don smiled.

“Yes, she does,” Tasha moaned as Sharon playfully grazed her teeth over her tight nipples. She started slowly stroking Don’s cock, briefly remembering Don’s trip to the restroom after dessert. She had no idea that the couple were planning for the night. Even more curious, she asked, “What’s engraved on it?”

“Why don’t you take a closer look?” Sharon suggested with a wicked smile, licking Tasha's earlobe.

“I think I will.” Tasha grinned, lowering her face to get a up close and personal look of the sterling silver cock ring. It sat snug around the base of his cock, between three or four inches in diameter, smooth molded metal. “25 years strong. Your loving wife, Sharon.” Tasha read out loud smiling at the double entendre.

“I don’t mind sharing,” Sharon said, generously sharing her husband’s cock with Tasha, as she wrapped her hand around his thick girth. Tasha took his pink bulbous tip into her watering mouth.

“Mmm, yes,” Tasha moaned running her tongue over his swollen head. The ladies took turns licking and sucking on Don, from Sharon licking and sucking his balls into her mouth while Tasha ran her mouth up and down his shaft, taking him deep into her throat.

Don moaned feeling his cock hit the back of Tasha’s throat. He placed his hand on the back of her head, his fingers entwining in her dark curly tresses, held her steady, as he pushed further down her throat. He stayed deep, loving the tightness of her throat until she pulled away coughing and gagging for air.

“Mmm, that was so hot,” Sharon smiled before leaning forward to kiss Tasha’s lips. “I love watching you suck my husband’s cock like a greedy little slut.”

Tasha smiled, “And I love sucking your husband’s cock.”

“Now, which one of you is going to fuck this cock?” Don asked the ladies.

Sharon rolled over to her hands and knees, wagging her ass in the air as she fingered her pussy.

“Mm, I think your wife wants that tight little pussy fucked first,” Tasha smiled as her hands slid up and down Don’s slick cock.

“Yes, she does,” Don said as he pulled Sharon over the edge of the bed until her feet were planted on the floor, her ass bent over the bed with her arms sprawled out before her. He rubbed his tip against her dewy pussy before pressing forward, eliciting a deep moan from Sharon.

“Mm, yes. That’s it, baby,” Sharon encouraged her husband’s deep plunge into her pussy. He pulled out and slammed into her again causing her to bury her face into the silky bed covers, moaning out loud.

Tasha couldn’t believe how incredibly hot she felt while watching Sharon get fucked by her husband. She had watched lots of porn before, but seeing a real live couple before her, going at it just an arm length away, was so much hotter. She suspected it was a huge turn on for the Whitings, too, having her witness their hardcore fucking. Don didn’t hold back either, slamming into Sharon’s pussy over and over again, making loud sloppy wet noises between their bodies.

Sabrina__Ray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sabrina__Ray

As Tasha watched, she couldn’t keep from touching herself; pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit as Sharon’s moans grew louder and uncontrollable. When Sharon’s body tensed in climax, she reached out to grab Tasha’s hand, squeezing it as her powerful orgasm racked her body.

“Oh fuck!” Sharon cried out between heaving panting.

Tasha smiled. “That dick is good, huh?”

“Why don’t you find out for yourself?” Sharon offered breathlessly.

“You want me to fuck your husband, huh?” Tasha grinned all too willing.

“I would love nothing more than for you to fuck my husband. And I think he would agree.”

Don sat back against the plush pillows and headboard, holding his steel sprung cock ready to be used by their new plaything. Tasha leant over and took him into her mouth, taking him deep down her throat before coming up for air, leaving a trail of saliva.

“Ah, yes!” Don moaned after watching Tasha deep throat his thick cock.

Tasha smiled, his cock tasted like his wife’s pussy but she didn’t mind. She straddled his waist and slid him between her pussy lips. Sharon knelt next to them, watching as her husband’s white cock penetrated the dark pussy.

“Mm, yes,” Tasha moaned sliding down on him. “God, it feels so good.”

Sharon leant over Tasha, flicking her tongue across her nipples, before moving up to lick her lips. “Mmm, you’re so naughty, fucking my husband right in front of me, you dirty little slut.”

Tasha smiled pumping her hips back and forth on his hard cock. “Yes, I’m your dirty little slut, fucking your husband and his cock feels so fucking good.”

As Tasha rode Don’s cock, Sharon shared with Tasha all the dirty kinky things she wanted to do to her, including how much she wanted to eat her pussy filled with her husband’s cum. The dirtier Sharon got, the more Tasha wanted it.

“Yes, you want to eat this pussy again, dripping with cum, huh?” Tasha teased Sharon as she fucked Don harder.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I want,” Sharon said as she lightly spanked Tasha’s plump ass, watching it bounce and slap against her husband’s thighs.

“Oh, mm, I’m going to cum,” Tasha cried out surprised that she had orgasmed so many times today that she lost count. “Oh fuck!”

“Keep fucking him, he’s not done, my little slut,” Sharon said, spanking her ass.

Tasha fell back in the bed, weak from her orgasm as Don knelt between her legs, holding her thick chocolate thighs apart as he entered her hard and deep, again. She could feel the silver cock ring at the base of his cock grind against her clit.

“Oh fuck!” Tasha cried out clutching the bedspread as Don pounded into her repeatedly.

“Aaah, fuck! I’m going to cum,” Don announced with a husky groan.

“Yes, cum in that pussy,“ Sharon said as her husband grunted, pumping a load deep inside of Tasha’s well fucked pussy.

“Oh my god, yes!” Tasha just moaned, feeling him fill her up with his hot semen.

When Don pulled out, spent and exhausted, he collapsed on the bed next to his wife. His cum was already starting to seep from deep within. Sharon knelt between Tasha’s legs, pushing her knees up to her ears, fully exposing her pussy loaded with Don’s creamy cum.

“Mmm, that’s my good girl,” Sharon smiled, licking her lips before lowering her mouth to Tasha’s pussy and tongued her husband’s cum out of Tasha’s pussy.

“Oh, god, yes. Ah, you’re so fucking dirty, I love it!” Tasha moaned, watching Sharon’s tongue slide deep inside her. Sharon just moaned louder, licking and slurping the oozing goo from her pussy.

Later, as Tasha dressed, Sharon pulled on a pink silk robe covering her slim nude body. As she loosely tied the belt at her waist, she smiled at Tasha. Tasha couldn’t resist smiling back at her new naughty lover.

“Your evening didn’t turn out as planned, huh?” Sharon asked with a mocking tone.

“No, I didn’t have any of this in my plans for the night. Did you? Is this what you and Don do? Pick up innocent girls for a little kinky three-way action or something. Am I just another girl you seduced?”

“Innocent?” Sharon raised a questioning brow with a smirk.

Tasha smiled. “Okay, so 'innocent' might not be the best word, I’m a bit of a freak in the bedroom myself, but I have never done any of this before. Hell, I’ve never even thought about kissing another woman.”

Sharon stepped behind Tasha to give her a hand zipping up her dress, her hand lingering on Tasha’s waist. “Well, I’m glad you accepted our offer to join us for dinner tonight. That’s all it was, at first. Then getting to know you, I kind of suspected we might have more things in common. Don and I have always flirted with the idea of having a threesome, and well, with my taste for pretty lonely girls, it’s like you just fell into our laps.”

Sharon leaned forward and gently brushed her lips against Tasha’s neck, just above the diamond necklace Tasha still wore. She whispered softly against her ear, “Do you regret it?”

“No, no I don’t.” Tasha turned to face Sharon with a huge smile on her face.

“Good. Neither did we,” Sharon spoke for both herself and Don. “Now, Don went to get the car. He’ll make sure you get home safe.”

*****
With her thong stuffed in her clutch purse, Tasha hesitantly walked into her apartment. She removed her heels and proceeded in silence as not to disturb Bryan, but when she stepped into the bedroom she realized the precaution was unwanted. Bryan wasn’t home yet. Giving up on being quiet, she tossed her clutch and shoes on the bed and headed toward the shower to wash away evidence of her activities of the night.

When she walked past the mirror, Tasha caught a sparkle in the reflection and remembered she still had on the diamond necklace. She brought her hand up to touch the expensive stones and shiny metal, it immediately brought a wicked smile to her face, remembering her evening with the Whitings. Never in a million years did she think she would be capable of trading sexual favors for material objects. Did that make her a whore, a prostitute, or something? Tasha didn’t feel that way, especially since she had an inkling tonight’s activities would have happened without the gift offered to her.

She slipped the necklace from her neck and placed it in the back of one of her jewelry boxes. Even though she felt it deserved to be out front and on display, how could she explain such a gift to Brian, especially on her salary and commission as a shop girl. No, this gift and the night had to be a secret from Brian, he wouldn’t understand. Tasha continued to the shower with a big smile on her lips.

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments