Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Guessing Game - Part I

"A blind-folded limo ride leads to the best surprises."

16
4 Comments 4
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Kayla examined herself in front of the mirror, twisting her hips and watching her skirt shimmer as it caught the light. It clung tightly to her body and ended just a few inches below her perfectly rounded ass. Dashing on a bit of red lipstick, she was ready for her night out. The sound of the doorbell announced the arrival of her friends, who had so far kept her in the dark about where they were taking her.

The front hall was alight with laughter and chatter at she pulled on her thigh high boots.

“Are you guys going to tell me what is going on yet?” she asked, raising an eyebrow at Melina and Daphne.

The two shared a conspiratorial look but shook their heads and, smiling slyly, each took one of her arms and led her outside. Waiting in the driveway was a sleek, black stretch limo, engine purring as it idled. Before the driver could open the door for them, Melina raised a hand, signalling for him to wait. Then she turned to Kayla, pulling a black strip of silk from her purse.

“Hold still,” she ordered. Bewildered, Kayla stopped in her tracks as Melina reached up and tied the cloth around her eyes.

“Can you see anything?” she whispered in her ear.

“No.” Kayla felt a spike of excitement, wondering what could possibly be going on.

“You may open the doors now,” Melina told the driver. Kayla heard footsteps on gravel, and then someone was grabbing her elbow and leading her carefully toward the car. A hand on the top of her head stopped her from hitting her head on the roof as she bent down to slide into the car. It may have been her imagination, but she also thought she felt an oh-so-gentle brush across her ass.

Daphne slid in after her and instructed her to keep moving until she had reached what roughly seemed to be the middle of the bench. In her blindness, Kayla fumbled for the seat belt that she knew must be somewhere nearby.

“You won’t be needing that tonight,” Melina said from the other side of her, and firmly grabbed Kayla’s hand and deposited it back in her lap. Next, she heard a rustle of movement around her, and then two pairs of hands grabbed her feet and pulled them apart, so that her legs were splayed. The jingle of a buckle and the tightening of a band across the top of her foot told her that they were being buckled down to the floor of the limo. Kayla blushed. Surely anyone in front of her would be able to see up her short skirt now.

“Is this necessary?” she asked uncertainly. “I don’t know if I want to play this sort of game.” She fidgeted in her seat, trying to pull her skirt further down her parted legs.

“Shhh,” Melina soothed. There was the splash of liquid, and then a cool glass was held to her lips. “Drink. It will help your nerves.”

Kayla hesitated for a moment and then cupped her own hand around the small glass and took a gulp. She suppressed a cough as the burn of tequila scorched its way down her throat.

“Again,” Melina ordered. There was a clink of glass as she and Daphne each took their own shots. Kayla swallowed, and again once more when her glass was refilled. She could feel the warm glow of alcohol pushing its way out to her extremities now, as well as pooling at the part of her legs.

“Now,” Melina ordered, “you are going to enjoy yourself. You are not going to resist. And you are not going to hold back.”

Kayla felt the rumble of the engine as the limo started to roll out of the driveway. Daphne giggled.

“Don’t look so dire, Kayla. This is going to be fun!”

Kayla jumped when she felt a hand trace slowly up her calf, past her knee, up her thigh… and stop. She suppressed the desire that suddenly rose up unbidden for that hand to continue its travels. These were her friends in the car with her. Her female friends.

The hand was removed, and she felt the shift in the air as bodies moved away from her. Across the limo she heard the rustle of clothing, followed by faint noises. First came the soft, wet smack of lips, and then little gasps…were Daphne and Melina making out with each other? Both had always expressed such strong interests in men when they went out clubbing.

And yet… The sounds across from her grew more urgent. She could hear their heavy breathing, and little moans that started escaping one of their lips. At first she felt uneasy, listening in on their fun, with her own legs forced wide open. She tried to tug her feet out of the buckles to no avail. She was utterly unable to move.

Finally she gave up her struggle, and as her ears picked up the sounds of clothing being discarded, one of her hands started to trail down between her legs. She teased herself softly through her panties as she reached with her other for her purse. If she was going to be restrained and abandoned in the dark on the car seat, she could at least take a picture to look at later.

Kayla’s hand stretched across the seat but instead of fumbling across the cool leather upholstery, her hand fell upon the lap of someone beside her, someone with a sizeable bulge at his crotch. Kayla drew her hand back in surprise, and the sounds from across the limo paused.

“Go on,” Kayla heard Melina urge. “We were wondering how long it would take you to find your present.”

Kayla’s breath hitched as she slowly reached back toward the seat beside her. So they were not alone in this limo. She felt the roughness of denim as she traced up his thigh. His hips flexed as she reached her mark. Kayla sighed in appreciation when she felt the size of the hard-on straining against his pants. Pressing against it teasingly, she worked to undo his button and his fly. Without the restraint, it sprang free, and she felt the shift in weight beside her as he removed his pants entirely.

“Oh my,” she whispered as she slowly wrapped her hand around his shaft. She traced her finger up its length and swirled it around the tip, admiring the velvet smoothness of his skin. Then she wrapped her hand around his member again and pumped it deliberately, feeling him respond and groan.

IsadiaRousso1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsadiaRousso1



Gradually she picked up speed, enjoying orchestrating his pleasure. She felt his cock thicken even more are she got him more worked up, feeling him squirm under the ministrations of her hand. The unsteadiness of his breath made her own panties flood in anticipation. She was so caught up in what she was doing that she was startled to feel a hand slide between her own legs, pushing aside her damp panties, and skating delicately across her wet pink skin.

The surprise made her hand pause, eliciting a groan of disappointment from her subject. She began again half-heartedly, but her attention was now on the progress of the fingers between her legs. She was so wet that each touch glided across her with a slick sound. At first the hand teased, massaging only her folds of skin, but gradually it made its way inwards, ever closer to the prize. When a stray finger finally brushed across her clit, the touch was electric. Kayla groaned and pressed into the hand, begging for more, but again it had moved to the outer folds of her skin.

A new pair of hands reached behind her back while the other continued, undoing the clasp on her bra and then unbuttoning her shirt so that her breasts spilled out. Fingers flicked across her nipples and pinched them, and then a warm mouth descended on one. Kayla felt a suckle and then the tug of teeth, and squirmed in pleasure. The mouth pulled away for a moment.

“Are you enjoying this?” a voice whispered in her ear. Daphne’s voice.

Kayla moaned as Daphne leaned across her, her own bare breasts rubbing against her chest, to suck on the other nipple. The hand teasing her pussy picked up its game, plunging a finger inside her and rubbing its thumb across her clit. Kayla tipped her head back and whimpered. She didn’t know whether the deft fingers belonged to Melina or another stranger in the car, and that made it even more erotic.

As her pleasure continued to build, Kayla felt her “present” shift in his seat beside her and get up, removing his cock from her reach. With her hand now free, she reached up and slowly started to massage Daphne’s breasts, delighting in their roundness. The fingers exploring her pussy were replaced by a tongue sliding softly across her clit. Kayla moaned, arching her hips up and pressing herself into it as much as her bound feet would allow.

Suddenly, the person between her legs moaned, the sound muffled in the folds of Kayla’s flesh. There was the sound of two bodies slamming together, and the mouth jolted forward into her pussy. Now Kayla could hear the wet slither as a cock was slowly withdrawn from the person eating her out, and then slammed back in. So it was a woman down there. Kayla reached down and wound her fingers through Melina’s curly hair, urging her not to get distracted as she was ridden from behind by what was obviously Kayla’s “present.”

Melina’s tongue continued to trace patterns around her wet folds as her moans increased in intensity and her body moved with the force of the fucking she was receiving. She was practically panting into Kayla’s dripping slit. The sounds of her friend being pounded right up against her threw Kayla violently over the edge into a shattering orgasm. She shrieked and arched her back just as Melina also found her release, and the two girls rode their orgasms together.

Kayla was left in a panting puddle on the car seat, wanting more, still slippery with her own juices. As she caught her breath, two strong legs straddled her on the seat and the smell of arousal filled her nostrils as a slick cock traced her lips like lipstick.

“I still have more for you,” a male voice whispered in her ear. Goosebumps erupted along her skin and her pussy contracted once in anticipation.

Kayla parted her lips, and he slid his hard length slowly into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his tip, and then drew him in as deeply as he could go. The sweetness of Melina’s just-fucked pussy still lingered, and she sucked it all off. With a groan, the man started to thrust his hips, driving his length into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. Her breath grew short around the fullness of his member, feeling it swell in girth even more as his arousal increased. When she could taste a bead of salty precum escaping out his tip, he withdrew, panting.

Kayla shifted eagerly beneath him, knowing what was coming next. Her pussy was aching to be filled, to be stretched to its limits around his cock. He shifted his weight off of her and positioned himself on the limo floor in front of her, kneeling between her legs. All of her thoughts were focused on his hardness, hovering so close to her entrance, and yet he didn’t plunge in.

Instead, he traced the tip of his cock slowly across her shaved slit, swirling it around her clit. The attention to her clit made her pussy squeeze again, and she whimpered. What she wanted was so close…

And then with a groan, he shifted and buried his length deeply inside her. Kayla’s breath hitched at the unexpected fullness, her pussy gripping him tightly. He eased out of her slowly, and then back in as she adjusted to his size. Every thrust felt exquisite, and her pleasure built again as he picked up the pace.

He grabbed her hips in firm hands, using them to pull her into him as he thrusted. With every motion her entire pussy came into contact in his body, bringing tiny explosions in her clit with each new motion. At the same time, the walls of her opening were tightening. She could feel the orgasm coming with such force that she was almost dizzy. The pressure built, first in her pussy, and then spread out, up her torso, down her legs to the tips of her toes. With one final thrust from him, she came, gasping and shuddering, splayed legs straining at their bonds. The contractions of her pussy brought him off too, and she felt him still against her as her opening was flooded with ropes of him cum.

After a moment to collect their breath, he slid out of her. Kayla straightened in her seat, feeling his cum mixed with her juices dripping out onto the leather.

There was a voice from across the limo. “We’re here,” Melina announced.

Published 
Written by TurtleDoves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments