Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Holiday Trip

"Would I really go through withe the foursome on this trip?"

10
2 Comments 2
19.0k Views 19.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Festive

I can’t believe I was really going through with this trip. I only chatted with this couple on line in an adult virtual sexual world site. Something about them just got my mind and body wanting more. Not really knowing if my husband would really go along with it, I decided not to tell him the whole truth about our holiday trip. I made all the reservation and started packing early. I still had two days of work and my husband had three. I just pray I don’t chicken out of the plan I made with this couple.

I first meet Mr. Hot on the beach as I had my avatar sitting on a bench at the beach in the sexual virtual world. He asked what I was doing all alone there. I laughed and said "listening to the music and watching people going by." I then said "May I ask you a question?". He answered "No problem, anything sexy." I typed LOL and wrote so do you really think you’re that hot, To name yourself that? He LOL and wrote back that his wife thinks so. I was happy to see that he was married. I really wasn’t on this site to hook up with anyone, I was just exploring and see what it does for my already exciting sexual life. He asked if I wanted to dance and I said "yes!". From that day on we meet up from time to time and dance. We started to have private chats about our sex lives and what we both liked and disliked. He told me about his wife being on the site too. My husband was also on but he really didn’t like it much. He’s not into chatting so it wasn’t much fun for him. His wife was there too, to make friends. He asked if I like to meet up with her too. I said "sure I would, after all I like chatting and making friends." I really don’t know what would happen next or how it got to where we were in my virtual condo having a virtual threesome.

I showed them pictures of my husband and me. I saw pictures of most of them on their profile page and not ever seeing their faces. I finally got an email with a picture so I know who to look for when I meet them at the bar for the first time. I am a person that likes risk and at the same time also one to not want to get hurt. I made sure when I made the trip arrangements with them that we both went to the doctors to get a STD test to be safe for us all. I told my hubby that our doctors visit was so that we are healthy for our trip. I got creative when telling him I want us to get STD tests just because I always wondered even though we been married 16 years what our old past might have done to us. All clear! For both couples!

The plane touched down in the snow-covered airport. I was happy to see the snow being from Florida. I just knew either way I was going to enjoy this trip. We drove our car to a log cabin in the mountains. It was a nice secluded place. There was a man waiting in the place to give us a tour and the key for the place. We had the two bedroom place with a big fireplace in the living room and both bedrooms. The bathroom had a big Jacuzzi tub and shower. It was so nice. He had the whole kitchen stocked with the food I had ordered on line and champagne and flowers on the table. To my hubby it was just a couple’s getaway. I just hardly keep my excitement to myself about what tomorrow night was going to bring. The man said the town is only 2 miles from here and it wasn’t big but it did have some nice restaurants and couple of bars if we were looking for something to do. He handed me his card and said if we need anything just give him a call and he will get right back to us. I told him "thank you and good night." It was almost 12pm and we where both very tired. We unpacked our bags and snuggled up for a good night sleep in the big queen size bed.

The next morning I made us a big breakfast and served it in bed to my hubby. I smiled with an up to something look in my eyes. He smiled back and said "what you up too?" " Who me?" laughing! I just tickled him and said "you see later." Before he could say what I left to take a bath. We went exploring most of the day until about 5pm, when I told him that we had to be somewhere at 6:30 and need to get ready. We took a shower together and as my husband’s hands traveled down my body to get me aroused I tried to squirm away. I didn’t want to have sex yet trying to stay fresh and clean for tonight. Without letting on I grabbed his very erect penis in my soapy hand and stroked him and grabbing his ass cheek and squeezing. "I don’t think we got time for this honey "I said. "Oh come on dear you been putting me off all day, he said’. I go " I know but you will know why as soon as we get where we going." I smiled and stroked harder till he came as we talked. We finished our shower and were off to the Local Bar in town. I was rather nervous when we got there it didn’t look like a big place as we entered the doorway. It was a nice country place all decorated for the holidays. We sat at a table by the dance floor and watched as around five couples danced and a few single people there too. I kept looking around waiting for someone to come up and say it a bit hot tonight. That was my code word I told Mr. Hot to say just in case I don’t recognize him. A very nice middle age man came to our table and said "boy it’s a bit hot in here tonight." I go" well it could be hotter tonight" and said "nice to meet you." I turned to my hubby and introduce Mr. Hot and Mrs. Hotty to him. He remembered me telling him about them from the sex site and gave me a look like what hell was I up too. We ordered drinks and talked about how I plan this trip to surprise my hubby. We left only fifteen minutes later as we were all excited to get started. On the car ride back to the cabin you could have heard a pin drop on the floor. Was it because we both were scared or just excited with where this night was going? I asked the caretaker of the place to please start a fire in all the fireplaces and also turn on the outside Jacuzzi for me and place champagne and basket fruit by the side of it. When we pulled up the caretaker waved and left.

In the cold nights air you could see the steam coming off the Jacuzzi tub and see the smoke coming from the fireplaces. I told my hubby we’re going to the bathhouse by the Jacuzzi and I meet him there. I went to the Hot’s car and gave Mr. Hot a big hug and a smack on his ass and then turned to the Mrs. and gave her a big kiss on the lips which surprised us all. I took both their hands and went off to the bath house. There we all changed and put on big terrycloth robes and flip-flops and went to the tub outside. Dam! It was cold like in the 20's. We all looked at each other to see who would take off their robes first and yelled "one, two and three." I then Pulled off my robe and jumped beneath the hot water. They all followed me and we came up almost together laughing. I sat next to Mr. Hot and my hubby sat with his wife. I stopped looking at my hubby because I was afraid that I would not go through with this. I grabbed Mr. Hot by his face and then started kissing softly and passionately on his soft lips. Keeping my eyes close I took one of my hands and traveled down his body to feel his very muscle tight chest. I stopped to play with one of his nipples. He was grabbing at my ass and trying to move my body to sit on top of his.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

I moved and straddled his lap and felt a very hard cock between my legs. I grabbed it and moved it to the side not quite ready for that. I turn to look at my hubby and he wouldn’t let me look. I did catch a glimpse of him kissing Mrs. Hotty. At that point I felt moist lips around my very big breast and his tongue flicking at it. I moaned and he looked up and said "I been waiting long time to see and taste this beautiful breast". I moaned as he moved as his hand down to my very wet slippery pussy. His fingers were slipping in and out of it and making me totally forget that we were not the only ones in the tub. My husband must be enjoying himself as I could hear moaning from both of them. I grabbed hold of Mr. Hot' s neck with my mouth and suck as he pulsating my pussy faster. I had my hand wrapped on his hard cock and was stroking it. He took my hand off it and placed my hand on his shoulder and took his hand and grab his cock and placing it in my pussy as he lifts me up. Oh My God I was really having sex with another person. I haven’t had anyone other then my hubby in 17 years. It feels so wrong but right at the same time. I yelled out loudly "Oh GOODNESS." Then I felt my hubby’ s hand on my back and he turned my face to kiss me as the other guy was fucking me. Mrs. Hotty was playing with her hubby’ s balls and smiling at me. Dam I came so much and I felt his hot cum shoots up my pussy.

We all ran from the Jacuzzi to the bath house with the champagne and the fruit tray with us. We quickly showered to wash and warm up. We put fresh robes on and went to the cabin. My husband open up the champagne and poured us a round and we sat in front of the big fire in the fireplace. We sat there talking and drinking for about thirty minutes or so before anyone made the next move. I was surprise to see that it would be my husband who came to me and started kissing me passionately. I ran my hands through his short hair as he traced his tongue down my neck to my very erect nipples and sucking in one than another. He then dipped my body down as in a dance move then getting me to the floor he laid me down. He laid on top of me just kissing me, then tracing his finger down to my pussy stopping to rub my hard engorged clit then down my thigh till his mouth was licking my pussy lips apart and teasing my clit. I grab his hard cock licking it up one side and down another and then placing my lips tightly on the tip on his plump juicy head I sucked and twirl my tongue around it several times. I felt the tongue of Mrs. Hot lick my lips as I open my eyes. I could see her on her hands and knees licking down the shaft of my husband cock and back down to meet my lips still on the tip of his penis. On the next trip down of her tongue I let go of my lips from my hubby’ s head to kiss her passionately. As I go to fully suck his penis down my throat, I could see Mr. Hot get to his knees and start fucking his wife from behind her. You could hear what seems like echoes of moaning going on as I was feeling the warm moist tongue on my clit and my hubby’ s fingers pumping in and out of my juice filled pussy that was pulsating in orgasm and as Mrs. Hotty was feeling the hard cock of her hubby pounding  going faster and faster in her tight pussy. Mrs. Hotty and I took turns going up and down my hubby’ s cock and her licking his balls and fingering his asshole until my hubby couldn’t take it any more and shot his hot cum down my throat. At almost the same moment Mr. Hot took out his penis and crawled over to where his wife’s lips met mine and shot off his load of sweet saltiness onto our mouths. After licking off the cum from each other’s faces and kissing each other as we got off the floor hugging each others husband and kissing them not wanting it to end.

I went and poured us more drinks and got us some crackers and cheese to eat. We sat eating and drinking as we talked about the site where I first started chatting with Mr. Hot and his wife and we laughed at the things’ we saw or heard on that site. It was at least forty minutes before anyone started to make a move to start the sexual experience again. This time it was I that got up from sitting in my husbands arms and crawled to Mr. Hot and his wife. I kissed Mrs. Hotty and motioned for her to get up on her knees. As we both were kneeling and kissing, both of our hubbies came behind us and started playing with our hair as they watched. I stopped kissing and then started licking down to Mrs. Hotty’s nipples encircling them and then sucking one into my mouth as she moaned. I whispered to her to lie down and as she did I got between her legs and went back to caressing her beautiful plump breasts and sucking the erect nipples as she moaned. Meanwhile, her husband positioned himself on his knees in back of her head and my husband went behind me. I just moaned in delight knowing what I wanted to do next. I licked down Mrs. Hotty’s fit waist and down to her pussy. I swirled my tongue on her hard clit and then plunging it deep into her moist hole. It tasted so sweet that I enjoyed sucking and licking as she was moaning and sucking her hubby’ s hard cock. My husband was just watching as he stroked his cock to get it hard before he slammed it into my pussy that was just waiting to be pounded. Oh I moaned as I vibrated the juicy pussy on my mouth. I got up on my arms and screamed Yes! Just as I felt the big hard cock of my hubby slam against my ass. I leaned forward and moved my arms as he fucked me. I join in on sucking Mr. Hot. I felt my hubby pull his cock out of my pussy but felt his hand go down my ass and grab it. I thought he was going place it in my ass but instead he pushed it deep into Mrs. Hotty warm pussy. I licked and sucked Mr.Hot’s throbbing cock along with Mrs. Hotty and stopping every so often to kiss her and lick down to her breast and sucking them lightly. I shook in orgasms as my hubby pulled in and out of Mrs. Hotty and me. There were so much moaning and screams of pleasure going on that we couldn’t even hear the holiday music that was playing. Mr. Hot's balls was all tight I knew he was getting so close to Cumming and could hear the tension in my hubby’ s breathing that I wonder if they would come at the same time. Just then I felt a warm squirt of cum shooting up in my pussy that it pushed me into a quaking full body orgasm that pushed  my hubby and me to the floor. Mr. Hot then turned his wife around and slammed his cock into his wife’s pussy and shot his load into her as she moaned with pleasure. I laughed as I laid there on the floor. Thinking about how I bucked my hubby off Mrs. Hotty and me. Then my hubby joins in laughing and soon after we all were laying naked on the floor just laughing. I thought to myself this was the best holiday trip that I ever enjoyed.

The next morning we enjoyed cooking a nice breakfast together and  the friendship we come to have. Mr. Hot and Mrs. Hotty had to leave that afternoon and as they left they said they hope we could meet up again and have some fun. I said "I sure hope so, I really had a good time." Turning to my hubby kissing him, I waved goodbye and closed the door.

Published 
Written by tahluv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments