Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Lockdown Ends - Part 2

"Four friends continue their sexual adventure"

24
6 Comments 6
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"The Last Lockdown Ends was intended to be a stand-alone short story. The generous feedback and encouragement I received prompted me to continue with the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it. You will need to read the first one to get to know the characters and the context."

As London began to ease the restrictions of the third lockdown, people were once again allowed to have friends visit them in their homes. In theory, this limited contact was supposed to only take place in gardens but April was unseasonably cold and the chances of the rule being adhered to were pretty slim. People had been forced to be apart for too long. 

In a tastefully furnished house near Wimbledon in South West London, four friends had met for the first time in months.

In the kitchen/diner two attractive naked women could be seen kneeling in front of each other's partners greedily sucking their cocks. The two men had quickly got over the surprise and were enjoying the unexpected pleasures of company for the first time in months.

In truth, the two women, Emma and Amber had been planning this sensual encounter for a few weeks and had finalised their plans for when they knew the date that limited social contact was permitted.

Emma, Amber, Josh and Rahul had been good friends for years. They had stayed in touch with each other throughout the lockdowns over Zoom and various other social media platforms. On one occasion, a wine tasting had turned into an online game of strip poker that had resulted in both couples becoming so turned on that they had fucked into the early hours.

On another occasion, Amber had sent Emma some photographs of Josh after he had finished working out. When Josh found out that they were going to be sent to Emma, he had pulled off his t-shirt and dropped his shorts, revealing his rapidly swelling cock.

Amber had called Emma later that evening and asked what she thought of the shots she had taken. The conversation quickly turned very earthy.

“Did you like the shots?” Amber asked.

Emma replied that she had really enjoyed seeing pictures of Josh naked but her voice seemed distant and distracted to Amber.

“I’m looking at them right now,” Emma admitted.

“Wow, are you playing with yourself?” Amber asked.

Emma confirmed that she was lying on her bed with her hand in her knickers, looking at the shots Amber had sent her.

“Do you like his cock?” Amber enquired. “His thick veiny cock, he got so hard when he knew I was going to send those photos to you. Imagine how good that cock would feel inside you right now.”

Emma lay on her bed, tossed her knickers aside and began fingering her now wet pussy while she spoke to Amber. 

Amber also lay back on the sofa and felt for her pussy. Both women began to masturbate while talking about Josh’s impressive thick cock.

“Fuck, my cunt is drenched,” Emma admitted as she loudly climaxed. It was a word she only used when she was exceptionally turned on.

Amber continued fingering her clit until she also climaxed, “I’m going to tell Josh that, tell him when he is inside me later on tonight. He is going to get so hard when he knows, I am going to get a cunt full of his cum. I’m going to have a bath, then lube up and put a buttplug in. I might let him have my bum tonight.”

Both women had always been frank with each other when it came to discussing their sex lives. They had always confided in each other about positions they had tried or sex toys they had used, but this was the first time they had chatted while masturbating together. The lockdowns were having a wonderful effect on both of their sex lives.

Amber was a redhead and Emma was a blond. They were both in their mid-forties and worked together at the same London consulting firm. Good sex was important to both of them and they had agreed that the lockdowns had given them and their partners time to grow closer and experiment and enhance their sex lives.

After admitting that she had wanked herself to climax on more than one occasion thinking about Josh and looking at the naked pictures Amber had sent, Emma also admitted that she had seen Rahul looking at her phone more than once. 

Amber admitted that she had often thought about how good Rahul looked and commented that he too had really begun to show the effects of the workouts and healthy food he was eating because life was simpler. Amber confessed that the sight of Rahul in his medical scrubs with his strong arms on display was a definite turn-on for her.

“He is really doing well,” Emma said. “At first when this shit show started things were tough, but the hospital has got everything under control now and the vaccines are working. He takes time to eat properly, exercise and sleep well, he looks and feels years younger. He also fucks like a twenty-year-old and loves it, we both do.”

The more Emma and Amber talked, the more they realised that they both wanted to try something a little different and push things with their partners. When it was announced that limited social contact could be resumed, then they began planning their adventure.  They both knew their men and agreed that the best way to move things on was to surprise them.

The night before their agreed meeting, both women made their final plans. They both agreed to shave their pussies smooth and forgo lingerie in favour of complete nudity from the outset. 

Emma knew she wanted to fuck Josh and was pretty sure that Rahul would be up for fucking Amber. The final plan was agreed. They choose to meet at Emma and Rahul’s place because it offered a little more privacy.

On her knees in front of Josh, Emma was working her magic on the cock she had dreamed about for weeks; it was everything she had thought it would be. Amber was delighted with the speed with which Rahul accepted what was going on. Clearly, none of them had any hang-ups. The men stripped out of the jeans and shoes and took off their tops. Soon all four were naked and the cock sucking resumed.

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

Rahul announced that if Amber kept up what she was doing then very soon he would be cumming; what he wanted to do was fuck her.

This was the perfect time to take the action upstairs to the bedroom, which Emma had prepared in advance. The women led the way with their toned bums. The men followed with their hard cocks proudly on display.

Once in the bedroom, both women lay side by side on the big bed and spread their legs, their freshly shaved pussies already glistening. Josh looked at Amber and admired her now smooth pussy; normally she maintained a small neat triangle of red hair above it. They both looked at one another, their eyes ablaze with pure lust. As he did so, Josh mounted Emma and pushed his thick cock straight into her soaking wet pussy. At the same time, Rahul spread Amber’s legs further and pushed his thinner but longer cock into her waiting gash.

The fucking started and the bed rocked. There was no need for preliminaries or foreplay; both couples knew what they wanted and despite being taken by surprise, neither man held back. Taut, toned buttocks drove hard cocks into their new partners' pussies. 

Both women quickly started moaning with pleasure as they felt new cocks enter them and begin thrusting. Amber dug her fingers into Rahul’s bum and pushed him down. Emma wrapped her legs around Josh’s torso and drew him closer into her.

Josh and Rahul were good lovers and knew how to use their cocks; they both picked up speed and began pounding new pussies. Being side by side on the bed and both couples in the missionary position made it easy for them to look into the eyes of their regular lover. Clearly, nobody had a problem with what was going on. Good friends had become much better friends as the fucking continued.

The room filled with the heady aroma of good sex mixed with the sounds of pleasure and physical exertion as two fit men drove their cocks hard into two willing pussies. The men's bodies were coated in sweat from their efforts.

“In you or on you?” Josh breathlessly announced that his climax was imminent.

“On her, I want to see you cum,” Amber replied from under Rahul.

Josh pulled his glistening cock from Emma’s sopping pussy and with a triumphant and theatrical flourish stroked himself a couple of times before sending two long strings of cum flying onto Emma’s torso and tits; some even reached her chin. Emma dug her fingers into her pussy and brought on her second orgasm with her fingers.

Rahul took his cue, pulled out of Amber, and looking longingly at both Emma and Amber stroked himself and sent even more cum flying over both women. He then leant in and kissed both women passionately.

All four friends relaxed together on the bed, sated from their exertions. Amber scooped a little of Josh’s cum off Emma’s chest and licked it off her fingers, all the time looking at Josh.

Rahul asked if he could get his phone and take a few pictures; nobody objected to the idea. He was back in under a minute. After carefully checking that the connection to the cloud had been severed, Rahul began taking some photos of his friends. All were sexually confident and relaxed about the shots he was taking. Both Emma and Amber posed with cum leaking from their freshly shaved pussies. The final shot was of Emma and Amber both sucking Josh’s cock. Naturally, after that, he was hard again. Rahul was also sporting a decent hard-on.

It was decided that both men should now fuck their own partners, and the women turned over and stuck their bums in the air to confirm that more synchronised fucking was in order.

Both men entered their regular partners and both women pushed back as they felt familiar cocks in their pussies. The lovemaking this time was nowhere near as frenzied as it had been earlier, just four lovers who knew each other's bodies and desires doing what came naturally.

More than once Emma and Amber looked at each other and grasped hands as they were being fucked; their plan had worked and worked spectacularly. 

For many, the pandemic and the lockdowns had caused real loss, grief, uncertainty, and financial hardship. They knew that they were the lucky ones. They had their partners and their jobs. For them, the lockdowns had not only brought them much closer together, it had awakened in them some desires that may have lain dormant had it not been for the ability to push boundaries via electronic media when that was all they were permitted to do.

The synchronised sex was working and it became obvious that the women were near; they both reached between their legs and began frigging their clits to bring on their orgasms.

Rahul looked across and saw that Josh had quietly swapped holes and was fucking Emma in her bum. He was tempted but he knew that Amber liked a little preparation first.

Emma and Amber both came, and this time Josh and Rahul shot their loads deep inside their partners.

All four showered and went downstairs. Emma had gone first and had then ordered an Indian takeaway for delivery. She prepared the dining table and made sure that there was plenty of cold wine in the fridge.

Four good friends, enjoying life to the maximum.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments