Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Black Choker

"It was Girls' Fantasy Night..."

552
269 Comments 269
459k Views 459k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Legendary Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
My boyfriend and I were cuddled together in my bed enjoying the post coital bliss that followed a nice, but not spectacular fuck. I was gently fondling his rapidly deflating penis as he softly massaged my labia - both slippery with various sexual fluids.

Devin broke the moment asking, “On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate this?”

“Sssh,” I sighed, “Let's just enjoy this.”

“Seriously,” he said, “One to ten, with a ten being mind blowing.”

“Devin, let it be,” I protested, “Just be quiet.”

Devin sat up in bed and looked at me.

“Oh boy, here we go again,” I thought, “Devin drop it.”

“Three, four... did you even cum Lindsey?” he badgered.

I now sat up in bed, pulling the sheet up covering my breasts, and drawing my knees up to my chest.

“It wasn’t all that great was it Linds?” He continued the postmortem, “We are in a rut and I have a great idea.”

He grabbed his jacket and pulled out a magazine. There was a scantly clad couple on the cover.

“You think we need to look at porn?” I screamed as I ripped the magazine from his hand and threw it across the room.

“It is not porn, just calm down,” he said as he retrieved the magazine from the other side of the room, “it is a lifestyle magazine.”

“What the hell are you talking about Devin?” I said, not calming down.

“Please, just look at it with me for two minutes,” he bargained, “if you aren’t interested I will drop it.”

“Two minutes, that is all!” I told him as he climbed back into bed.

We laid on our stomachs, with pillows tucked under our elbows, and started to look through the magazine.

It wasn’t porn, at least, not exactly. It was a magazine about the “swinging lifestyle.” I was surprised to see ads for three clubs right here in our own little midwest hometown.

I was impressed that they stressed an absolute drug-free policy and a high class, non threatening atmosphere. At least that is what they said in the articles about swinging.

Truth be told, I always had been intrigued about this world. From giggling about it in locker rooms in high school to sometimes fantasizing about it during masturbation sessions. I had never said anything about these fantasies to Devin. What an erotic coincidence.

After about an hour, Devin pointed out the time, “I assume, since we are still looking at this, this is something you are interested in?”

I played it coy, “You know I am open minded. I am willing to listen, to explore this a little more... maybe. Is this something you are really interested in?”

“Only if you are Linds,” Devin said as he dressed to head back to his place, “only if you are.”

“Let’s think about it. I will read up more about this on the web,” I offered, “You should too. Now you need to go and rescue Jack (his dog) - he’s been alone all day.”

I walked him to the door. We hugged and kissed goodnight. I loved the feeling of being naked and kissing a fully clothed man.

“Maybe I should stay a little longer,” he said holding a breast and sucking on my nipple.

I pushed him out the door and went into the bathroom to shower.

After getting the water temperature perfect I stepped in to the flow of soothing water, letting it envelop my body. I love the feeling of the warm water cascading through my hair, following the curve of my back, and curling around my ass as it dribbles away from my pussy.

My old fantasy of joining a swingers club started to return. Were they really like I imagined? Groups of beautiful naked bodies twisting and cavorting in ecstasy? Strangers staring at my body with desire and probing me with their fingers among other things?

I shifted my stance in the shower changing the warm flow. The path now took the water mostly down my front ending with the water dripping off my hard nipples. I loaded my puff with bath lotion and started slowly caressing myself, lost in fantasy.

I imagined that two way mirrors hid club members from my view as they watched me showering. I gently tugged on my hard soapy nipples.

I felt their eyes on me. I was sure they were naked too and becoming as aroused as I was. I started to lather my pussy. It felt so good as I leaned back into the warm tile wall. My left hand was massaging my lips as my right hand tugged at my nipples.

One by one, my fingers started to penetrate me, curling up to my g-spot. Oh my god, I loved this so much.

My thumb joined in the fun now, as it toyed with my growing clit. My hips started moving in rhythm with my hand. I felt their eyes on me and I saw them start cuming as I started to whimper at the approach of my own orgasm. The “yes, yes, yes.” I yelled out, as I came, was more a response to Devin’s plan, than to my body’s own pleasure.

As I toweled off and wrapped my hair up, I slipped on my most luxurious robe. I sat down in front of my computer and began an exploration of the world of polyamory.

The famous swinging clubs around the country sounded kind of pitiful, to me at least. Accounts I read, described middle aged couples, in less than top shape, engaged in swap play. Some descriptions told of tourists sipping drinks watching it all, only to leave after an hour with the taste of cheap liquor on their tongues and stories to tell --or not tell-- their friends back in Iowa.

The most intriguing venues, to me, were those gatherings in private homes by invitation. These parties had dress codes, grooming rules, and very specific policies of behavior. Based on Devin’s magazines, there were two such clubs close by our location.

I had the most delightful dreams of what the swinging life style was like that night. First thing in the morning, I called Devin and told him to meet me for dinner at our favorite restaurant.

“Devin,” I said looking him straight in the eyes over the candle at our table, “is this something you really want to do?”

“Only with you by my side Linds,” Devin earnestly said. “I think it could really bring us closer.”

“If it doesn’t rip us apart,” I hastily interjected. “Wouldn’t you be wild with jealousy watching another guy - or other guys - fucking me in front of you?”

Devin grabbed my hand under the table and rubbed it over his hard cock. “Does this tell you how I would feel?” He added, “How would you feel seeing it slide into another woman’s pussy?”

I took his hand and slowly slide it up my skirt, along my thigh, and against my pussy. I felt his fingers explore me. I know he felt how wet and swollen I was.

“You aren’t wearing panties Linds,” he grinned. “We both really feel the same about this don’t we?” he laughed.

I showed him the ad and told him to e-mail them for an interview. He quickly texted a response to the ad.

“What if you pass the “physical” and I don’t?” I asked.

“Lindsey, you are 5’9” and 128 pounds of pure female hott. My god, how could you say that? Long beautiful brown hair, green eyes, and the most magnificent breasts that ever filled a 34B cup,” Devin starred with pure lust at me and added, “Lindsey, you are every guy’s wet dream.”

“When the women there, get a look at your hard body and gorgeous blue eyes,” I responded adding, “they’ll cum before you can even get out your seven inch stud stick!”

We laughed and agreed we’d both pass the physical. But what else will they ask? “Bzzzz,” Devin’s phone alerted him he had an e-mail. He looked up and said, “Tomorrow night at Manny’s Steak House. We are to ask for the Everson party.”

I wore my favorite VS black push-up bra dress that gave me a little sexy cleavage for a change, a black lace thong, black silk stockings, and my favorite black platform peep toe heels. Devin insisted I wear a little black choker he gave me for my birthday too.

Devin wore my favorite Collezione grey Merino suit and looked fabulous as we walked into Manny’s, arm in arm. “The Everson party?” Devin asked the maitre d.

“Very good sir,” the plump balding little man said, “right this way.”

As we introduced ourselves and met Winston and Barbara Everson (an attractive couple, perhaps ten years our senior in their mid thirties.) We ordered drinks and exchanged the usual chitchat. After we placed our orders and had another drink, Winston asked, “what prompted you to respond to our ad Lindsey and Devin?”

We both started to speak, but Devin deferred to me, “This is something we both have been interested in for a while now. For me, longer than that - back to high school actually.”

Winston leaned forward to us both and whispered, “This is not something that should be done as a lark, or to save a relationship. Have you considered all the ramifications?”

“We think so,” we both responded.

Over a wonderful meal, Winston and Barbara both explained a number of things that we needed to know as potential members. Their club had approximately 25 couples and rarely any singles attended. The monthly meetings always took place in one of the members homes or at a discreet hotel’s hospitality suite where a number of suites would be held for the members to use during the evening.

“Evening wear is required,” Winston went on, “at least at the beginning of the evening.” He chuckled.

There were occasional theme nights, requiring different dress and behavior. They frequently stressed to us that “no” meant “no” and we were never do anything we felt uncomfortable doing, even if we had begun something and then changed our minds.

“I really suggest, that if you do decide to join us,” whispered Barbara, “that the two of you pick a safe word to use if you feel uncomfortable.

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu

Both of you can look out for one another that way.”

“Our next get together is our annual Girls’ Fantasy Night.” Winston explained, “All the women have told their ultimate fantasy to the Board’s Planner, that’s me. Two female members’ names will be drawn at the start of the evening and those fantasies are fulfilled that night.”

“Would you tell us your biggest sexual fantasy Lindsey?” asked Barbara.

I wanted to show them we were serious about joining and I was open and fearless. “My ultimate sexual fantasy,” I began, “is to be blindfolded, undressed, and led around by the hand in front of others. Then tied down on an examination table to then be examined, touched, probed, and ultimately ravaged by the crowd.”

The only one that seemed to be at all shocked was Devin. The Everson’s smiled and added, “That my dear, would be a lovely fantasy to fulfill if you won.”

Over digestifs, we exchanged a number of questions and answers about the “lifestyle.” Ending with Winston giving us his card, saying, “We have a club Board meeting next week and will make a decision on your application. We want you both, in the meantime, to talk this over between yourselves frequently. If you have any second thoughts, please call me at my number.”

We all hugged and kissed as we departed, and for the first time since we had met them, I felt both of them undressing me with their eyes and imaging what my body looked like naked.

Over the next few days, as we talked about this, we never once indicated to each other any doubts. In fact, after discussing this and imagining all the pitfalls this could involve, we ended the talks with the most intense fucking sessions we had ever experienced.

A few days later, we received the call from Winston. We were in.

“Girls’ Fantasy Night," Devin stated as he zipped up the back of my little black dress, “Would you really go through with your fantasy if your name is picked?”

“Absolutely Devin,” I said as I looked at him for any hint of apprehension, “No is a word I do not plan on using for the next few hours. You should know me by now Devin, when I am in - I am all in.”

We talked about how excited we were on the drive to the Everson’s home on the shore of Lake Minnetonka. Several times we almost had to pull off the road because we were so horny, but we willed our way to go on.

“I think we will use a hotel when we host the club Lindsey,” Devin said as we pulled into the driveway of the Everson’s home.

“Good call, Dev,” I stated as my eyes took it all in. “This is what I think is called an estate.”

As we walked passed a BMW, a Mercedes, and a Land Rover, Devin said, “Is that a Bentley?”

I was glad we had at least run the Toyota through the car wash.

We were greeted at the door by the Everson’s who immediately began to introduce us to the other club members. Everyone we met was in their twenties through forties. They were all warm, charming, and attractive people. This is exactly what I had pictured in my fantasy.

After a quick tour through the home with Barbara Everson as our guide, we returned to the room Barbara described as “the Great Hall.” We are were served Champagne and when Winston clinked his glass, the room when silent.

“Good evening my friends,” Winston began, “I believe you have all had the chance to meet our newest members, Lindsey and Devin Holmgren. May we toast their joining our little circle by saying ‘Welcome Lindsey and Devin to a life less monotonous, to a life less monogamous!’

Shouts of “welcome”, “cheers”, “here here” filled the hall along with applause and many members taking the opportunity to kiss and hug us again. One handsome man, I believe named Robert, whispered in my ear as he hugged and kissed me, “May I be your first sweetheart?”

“Excuse me my friends,” Winston said, clearing his throat bringing silence to the room again, “Girls’ Fantasy Night.”

A silver silent butler was produced by Barbara, who flipped open the top, allowing Winston to pull out a card. “Lindsey Holmgren,” he shouted out to the assembled crowd.

My heart nearly stopped. My heart began to race as I felt my face flush with excitement.

“Remember ‘Jack’, our safe word Linds,” Devin whispered in my ear as Winston approached pulling a black velvet blindfold from his pocket.

I felt Devin’s hand slip from mine as I felt the silky velvet begin to envelop my face and cover my eyes, bringing total darkness to the room.

I heard quiet muffled conversations all around me. I felt hands, many hands, starting to touch me. Feeling my face, shoulders, even my legs - some people had to be on their knees around me.

I felt hands gently sliding up and down my legs, I felt hands under my dress feeling my ass, and I felt gentle hands feeling my hair and neck. “Oh my god,” I said, or thought - I wasn’t sure which anymore, “this is even better than I ever dreamed.”

I felt my dress loosen, the zipper sliding down, and the dress fall away. I felt someone sliding off my shoes. I was standing in front of all these people wearing only my black lace thong, silk stockings, and my choker. I heard many people commenting about my body but found it difficult to understand what they were saying.

So many hands caressing my breasts and tugging on my rock hard nipples, that I lost track of numbers and time. I felt fingers sliding between my ass cheeks and sliding gently around my labia as my heart raced and I gasped for air.

I felt my stockings slowing being slid off, as someone was tying my hands together with a soft rope of some kind. Tongues started to replace some of the hands. Licking me everywhere, lapping my breasts, playing in my ears, licking my inner thighs.

I felt hands reaching into my thong, slowly pulling it down my legs and off. Except for my little black choker, I was naked in front of dozens of strangers. I have never been so aroused.

I felt someone's hands reach around my waste and their face press in into my pussy as their tongue began to spread my lips apart, The hands, the feeling of their body, this was a woman. A woman spreading my lips apart, probing me with her tongue. I didn’t have time to even think about this, to enjoy this.

So many sensations coming at me, my tits in many mouths, tongues in my ass, and tongues probing my mouth. I was about to go into sensory overload when it all stopped. I felt the rope tighten and I was led slowly through the crowd.

The crowd was all around me, grabbing feels, as they followed me. I felt us enter a different room. I was guided to a table and helped up on to it on placed on my back. My hands untied and then each tied to a side of the table.

I felt my legs and feet helped up by many hands as my feet were placed in stirrups and tied in place with the same soft rope. I was spread wide open, my pussy swollen, wet and totally vulnerable for the taking.

The kisses, hands, and tongues all started feeling me again. I felt bare breasts sliding over me, rubbing me, sometimes nipple to nipple, and sliding down my body as fingers probed deeper into my open pussy.

I felt penis’ on me everywhere. One in each hand (sometimes two) and one in my mouth (sometimes two.) Tongues in my ears. At some point I remember I heard Devin whisper in one ear. “God Linds, you look so fucking hot.”

Quickly he was replaced and a voice whispered, “The first cock you will feel inside your cunt will be mine sweetheart.” I recognized Robert’s voice.

Within seconds I felt a cock rubbing at my entrance, slowly probing me and finding absolutely no resistance, only a warm silky roadway home. He entered me and I heard cheers all around me.

Somehow, despite all the other things going on, I was able to concentrate on feeling this new cock fucking me. As he slowly entered me, pushing in deeper and deeper he suddenly stopped buried deep inside me. I could feel his heavy balls against my ass. Then he slowly withdrew his penis until I felt his mushroom cock head against my lips. He held it there not moving until I screamed for him to put it back in.

He fucked me so frustratingly slow at first I was beside my self in anticipation. Mercifully he slowly picked up the pace with each deep stroke into my quivering pussy. I felt my pussy squeezing him inside me, trying to hold him there giving me satisfaction.

I so wanted to feel my clit as he fucked me but was unable to reach for it with my hands tied and full of cocks. Then someone, who I would smother with love today, reached down and knew just how to treat my throbbing little friend.

I was screaming out in cries muffled by the cock in my mouth as my hips rose to meet his every thrust deep into my soul. I felt the biggest wave of an orgasm sweeping over my body that I had ever experienced. I felt his cum splashing inside me and more cum splashing me in various places.

I was gasping for air.

“Next it will be me,” someone whispered in my ear. All the while, I continued to masturbate cocks and sucked them the best I could, as wave after wave thundered across me in orgasmic celebration

I continued to feel breasts and cocks rubbing on me as I felt cum spraying me from every angle.

I lost count after awhile of the voices whispering, “it’s me next” in my ear.

I remember finally catching my breath and realizing most had left the room. I felt hands gently untying my hands and feet. And warm moist towels cleaning the cum off my body.

Then I felt the blindfold lovingly being removed and seeing Barbara’s face. She looked like a beautiful angel, wearing only an open sheer light blue robe.

“Was this everything you’d imagined?” she asked.

“Barbara, words cannot describe how much better than the fantasy it was. Do you have lifetime memberships?” I laughed.

She helped me off the table and told me, “Winston is about to draw the second name for Girls’ Fantasy Night. Are you ready to join us in the Great Hall? I have another robe you can borrow if you like Lindsey.”

“No, thank you Barbara,” I smiled wickedly, “I am just fine in my little black choker.”

Published 
Written by JessicaX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments