Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The party isn't over until we're satisfied.

"Carol missed an opportunity to have sex with Todd but I had a great idea to make it happen."

29
18 Comments 18
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
I always enjoy the run up to Christmas, and working in a store that sells exotic lingerie, sex toys and all kinds of other adult products, my colleagues and I have lots of fun with our customers.

It’s also a great time for parties, and as Carol and I were unpacking some of the new Christmas stock the other day, I reminded her of what happened last year.

She’d only been with us for a few weeks, but her lively personality, and sexy demeanour worked perfectly within the store. She was just nineteen and around five feet four inches tall, with a slender body, quite big boobs, and a very pretty face.

Although I’m more than ten years older than she is, we’ve become more than just friends and colleagues, and it all started when we both went to the annual Christmas fancy dress party at the community centre on the complex where I live.

She was between boyfriends at the time, and because my neighbour and regular sex buddy was working away, we decided to buy a sexy Christmas outfit each. They were ideal for the occasion, and because it was on a Saturday night I invited her to stay over at my place, which was only a short walk from the venue.

Although it meant sharing my king-size bed I wasn’t expecting us to do anything other than sleep, but once we were under the duvet, she responded to my sensuous touching and it wasn’t long before we became intimate. Bathed in the soft romantic light of the moon streaming through skylight above, we kissed and caressed each other before going the whole way to mutual orgasm.

In the morning we talked about our night together, and although it was her first time with another woman, she was so pleased that she’d discovered how enjoyable it was.

“I’m not a lesbian,” she said as she sipped her tea, “so I guess I must be bisexual.”

“Me too,” I replied. “I must admit that I was a bit disappointed when Jack told me that he couldn’t make the party, but I couldn’t have wished for a better outcome.”

We both then speculated on whether or not having a man in bed with us would have made things even better, and I suggested that she could always have invited Todd back if she’d wanted too.

“You two seemed pretty engrossed with each other on the dance floor last night,” I remarked, “and when you both stepped outside I thought you were going for a quickie.”

Carol chuckled and told me that she was tempted, but they just kissed. “I did let him put his hand down my panties and finger my pussy,” she said, “but that’s as far as it went.”

Todd works for his father who is part owner the development, and is a very attractive young man, roughly the same age as Carol. I think they would make an ideal couple, and when I asked her if she'd got his ‘phone number, she confirmed that she did.

“I’m going to suggest something completely wild,” I said excitedly, “and if you don’t want to do it, I’ll completely understand.”

She looked at me quizzically and asked me what I had in mind.

“Quite simply,” I said, “why don’t we call him and invite him round right now so that you can pick up where you left off last night.”

I could tell from her expression that she was seriously thinking about it. “What about you, Candy?” she asked.

“Well,” I replied, “I could either leave, and let you two quietly get on with it, or I could sit there and watch, or even join in. Why don’t we just see what develops.” 

Within a few minutes we’d agreed on a plausible ruse to persuade him to visit my place. He said he’d be about half an hour, which gave us just enough time to have a wash and brush up and apply fresh make-up and perfume.

Todd’s eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw that I was naked, but I assured him that I was comfortable with him looking at me then I led him up the spiral staircase to the mezzanine gallery.

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

Carol was reclining on the bed with her knees up and her legs nicely spread to expose her pretty young slit.

“You’ve probably already guessed why we’ve lured you here,” I said suggestively. “Carol wants to finish what you both started last night.”

“I’ve been dreaming about it all night,” he confessed, “but this is just amazing.”

I was standing behind Todd unbuttoning his shirt, and he raised no objection when I undid his belt then slipped my hand into his jeans. His cock felt stiff and warm and when I unzipped his fly I was able to get my hand around it and properly stroke it back and forth. As I did so, I ran my other hand over his smooth muscular chest pinching his nipples gently and nibbling his ear.

His clothes were soon on the floor, and my body was pressed hard against his. He instinctively reached behind with his hand and found my pussy with his finger. I gasped slightly as I felt my clit being rubbed tenderly, but Carol was ready for him, and I pushed him gently toward the bed.

“Make sure she’s really wet,” I whispered as Todd started to lick her succulent pussyflesh. “And I’ll make sure that you’re really hard.”

Carol was moaning softly and stroking his hair as his tongue probed every part of her juicy womanhood, and I’d got into a lovely position where I was able to suck his meaty cock easily and sensuously.

I disconnected after several minutes then asked Carol if she was ready to take Todd’s stiff penis inside her, and she softly whispered that she was. “It’s going to be lovely and warm in there Todd,” I said quietly. “But your cock is big and Carol might be tight so be gentle.”

Carol opened her legs wide invitingly, and Todd positioned himself calmly and quietly. “Put it in me Todd,” she pleaded softly. “Stuff me with your gorgeous cockmeat.”

My body was pressed against Todd’s, and I was looking over his shoulder as his cock slowly disappeared into Carol’s luscious vagina in a single smooth penetrating stroke. Carol groaned as she felt every inch slip past her G spot, and when he started to fuck her rhythmically, the groans turned to soft feminine grunts of pleasure.

I shifted my position and got on top of Carol in such a way that our pussies, tits and lips were touching. We were able to kiss while enjoying the sensation of skin on skin, and from Todd’s point of view, my wet and willing pussyhole was available just above Carol’s.

I didn’t have to wait long before I felt his hands clutching my hips and his meaty manhood slipping into my welcoming vagina. As he fucked me with sensational rhythmic strokes Carol and I kissed lovingly, and Todd just switched between us making sure that we each enjoyed our fair share of his bone hard cock.

“We’re ready to take your cum Todd,” I gasped. “Just let it go,” and when he started to fuck me really energetically, I felt sure that he was going to cum inside me.

But at the last second he withdrew, and I felt his warm milky semen squirting against my rosebud then trickling down my pussy onto Carol’s labia just below me.

It was an incredibly sexy conclusion and as we gradually relaxed inspecting the wonderfully messy result of the sex that we’d just enjoyed, we all agreed to stay together for a few more hours.

Over lunch we asked Todd what would make his ideal Christmas, and without hesitation he replied, “That’s easy. What could be better than delicious Candy and a festive Carol.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments