Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Plumber and his Helpers

"A hot middle aged housewife is having problems with her toilet."

18
3 Comments 3
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
You are having a little problem with one of your toilets. You have called a plumber and I have just arrived at your door, tools in hand. You are dressed in a low cut t-shirt with no bra, a little knee length skirt and you're barefoot. I’m in my plumbing company coveralls with company insignia. I can see you have beautiful large breasts and I start to produce a bulge in the crotch of my fairly tight fitting coveralls. You take a quick glance but don’t initially seem to notice.

You tell me the bathroom in question is the ensuite in the master bedroom upstairs. Your nipples have gotten very rigid and are pushing out the front of your t-shirt. As I follow you up the stairs, I can see you’re wearing nothing under your skirt. My bulge is getting bigger by the second. You show me the toilet that is giving you grief and I set my tools down and start to work.

It is very hot in this upstairs bedroom and I ask if the AC is working. You say, no, you don’t have any AC. You will open the bedroom windows. The curtains are closed on the windows and you open one up fairly wide. You try to open the second one but are struggling with it. Finally, it goes up and you lean out to see what’s going on in the neighbourhood.

Just as you have the top half of your body leaning out of the open window, it falls down and traps you in that position. It won’t budge and you’re stuck fast, leaning fully forward with your ass end stuck right up in the air and the curtains closed around you.

There is no one outside for you to ask to help so you try shouting to me but I don’t hear you. Finally, you’re able to knock over a bedside table. The noise alerts me and I quickly come into the bedroom. The sight that is in front of me is your ass sticking up in the air and your top half hidden by the curtains and stuck leaning out the window. I notice the table knocked over and the drawer has spilled open and three large, differently shaped dildos are lying beside it. I ask if you’re all right and that I’ll do what I can to get you out.

Your skirt has ridden up your back and your completely bare backside is in view. I can see your very nicely shaved and trimmed pussy suspended just below your ass like a little treasure chest. I can’t resist and quietly strip out of my coveralls and underwear. My cock is fully erect and hard as a rock. I tell you that the window is really stuck and that I’m going to try to shake it loose and that I’ll have to use your body to help with the shaking. You say okay, do whatever you have to do.

I have to do a little prep work first and I get down on my hands and knees and start kissing your ass and then all around your tight little asshole. You gasp and take a quick intake of breath and ask if I think that is entirely necessary. I tell you that I’m the tradesperson here and I have to do proper prep work. You say, well okay then, I guess you know what you’re doing.

After tonguing your asshole, I move my efforts further forward and start running my tongue in long strokes up through the lips of your vagina, up and down, up and down. Your pussy juices are really starting to flow. I find your clit with my tongue and start moving it in a rhythmic figure eight gradually getting faster and rougher as my fingers massage the insides of your beautiful sopping wet vagina.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

You start to cum and your legs are trembling quite violently with the intensity of your orgasm which is quite prolonged. I say, good, that’s the kind of vibration we need.

I stand up behind you and shove my cock into your pretty little cunt as far as it will go. Now maybe this shaking will do the trick. As I’m pounding my cock in and out of your cunt, I hear you saying, in a rather breathless voice, to your neighbour, out the window, what a fine day it is. He asks if there is anything he can do and you say no my plumber is looking after all my needs, have a good day. As I continue to fuck you from behind I notice you waving to the woman next door. I can feel your vagina tensing and spasming as you start to cum again and again and, in unison, I shoot stream after stream of hot cum into your welcoming vagina.

Just then, my two apprentices arrive and I explain the situation to them. I tell them we need to change the frequency of the vibration. They strip off their coveralls and get ready to work. I have the young guy with a 10” cock apply lots of lube to your asshole and slowly force his massive hard-on into your tight little sphincter. It hurts a bit for you at first but your muscle gradually relaxes and he is able to push all 10” inside you. He slowly starts to push his cock in and out and I tell him we need to up the speed.

While he's applying everything, he has to the task my other assistant, a beautiful young girl gets down on her hands and knees and starts to tongue fuck your pussy and licks your clit while massaging your g-spot with her fingers. The two of them sync up their movements and pick up the pace. You start to moan and tremble as wave after wave of a massive orgasm washes over you. My first assistant blows his load and fills your rectum with stream after stream of his hot cum. There is so much it is dripping out and onto my other assistants face as she finishes licking your cunt and you squirt a waterfall of your pussy juice all over her.

I reach over and release a catch on the window which had accidentally locked and opened up the window. You come back inside the room and immediately drop your skirt and pull off your shirt and we move to the bed. My second assistant lays down and you get down on all fours in the 69 position above her I get behind you and shove my cock into your pussy as far as it will go while #1 assistant positions himself at your head and forces his massive cock into your mouth.

We spit roast you while my girl licks up all the juices and licks you into a frenzy. While I pound your sopping wet cunt mercilessly from behind, you deep throat my boy. When we finish you are dripping hot cum from your ass, your pussy and your mouth. We stay there for the rest of the day. When we hear your husband coming in we quickly get dressed and come down the stairs with me telling you that we would be back tomorrow to hopefully continue to service your plumbing.

Your husband thanks me for my hard work and asks me to send the bill whenever we finish doing what needs to be done.

Published 
Written by Canuckfan16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments