Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Poker Game

"The poker game will never be the same..."

9
2 Comments 2
25.3k Views 25.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This was just my luck. The doorbell rang and when I answered it, there was Lori standing there. Lori was 19, 5'4", 135 pounds and had very nice C cups. Plus she was always horny and now she was standing there looking very nice in her jeans and a t-shirt waiting to be invited in! What tremendously bad luck.

It was about 11 a.m. on Saturday and I had picked up my other girlfriend Charlene early that morning and brought her back to my parent's house where we had an early morning love making session and then breakfast. Charlene was still in the kitchen and now Lori was at the door. *sigh*, why me? Although they both knew I was seeing others, (actually 3 currently but then again so was Lori) I was at least smart enough not to flaunt it in front of either of them. 

Here I was, 20 years old, having the house to myself as my parents had just gone across the country to visit friends for a few weeks and now, Lori was at the door and Charlene was in the kitchen. I smiled, invited her in and gave Lori a quick kiss and mentioned how surprised I was to see her. She returned my smile and said that she had the day off and wanted to spend some time with me so she had driven herself over!

I escorted her to the living room and sat down on the couch. I explained that although I was delighted to see her, I was not expecting her visit and how I had some friends coming over shortly for poker and beers. She didn't seem fazed and said she loved poker. How much time do we have before they arrive she asked, as she inched closer to me, took my hand in hers and leaned up to kiss me. I broke the kiss quickly and said "Lori, ahhh, well there is another problem. Charlene is also here in the kitchen". That look in her eyes caused me to panic a bit and I stammered, "I thought you were working... I wasn't expecting you... she wanted some time before the game..." Well, that look in her eyes didn't get any better! What rotten luck!

I tried to calm her down and why she didn't storm out, I still do not know. But she stayed on the couch and I took her head in my hands and leaned over to kiss her. It turned very passionate, very quickly. As the blood starting draining to my other brain, I mustered up the boldness (or was it stupidity) to suggest we all go into the kitchen and figured things out. Although Charlene and Lori had never met and I was sure this was not going to go well, I followed my usual Aries inspired course of action and decided to wing it. I asked Lori to stay here on the couch for a couple of minutes while I went to tell Charlene. I was hoping that Charlene would want me to drive her home thereby solving the immediate issue.

I stood up and went into the kitchen. Charlene said "Who was that? You certainly took your time." I knew that my friends had always told me that when taking to a girlfriend and in a bad situation (which I'm sure this qualified as), their words rang in my ears "Never tell the truth, it'll only get you in trouble". Sadly, I wasn't good at lying especially around girls that I cared about, so I compromised and said "It was an unexpected player for the poker game who came over early! They are out in the living room. If you want I can drive you home now..." Charlene replied, "No, I'm happy here, we can all go watch some TV and you and I can cuddle a bit". The panic within me was rising and I blurted out "We can't!" "Why not?" said Charlene looking slightly confused. I sighed and told her that it was Lori who had come over unexpectedly and who had also unexpectedly invited herself to the game today. Well this appeared to have the effect of inciting the competitive juices and Charlene said, "I thought it was a boys only game but if she is joining, I want to as well! I LOVE Poker!"

Stunned, I looked at her and said "Are you sure? You've never played poker." She replied "If she is staying, so am I". At 20 years old, I may have been already pussy whipped but I was really enjoying life. I brought Charlene into the living room and introduced her to Lori. Both looked roughly the same, Lori being only 1 inch taller and having black hair to Charlene's blonde hair. Hmmm, I thought, I hadn't noticed the similarities before. Trying to defuse the situation, I asked if either wanted something to drink. Lori wanted a beer and Charlene agreed that sounded "lovely". I went back to the kitchen, called my friend Ted (who was already invited) to come over quickly to rescue me and I got the beers and returned. Ted called the others and soon everyone was at my house. The girls actually seemed to be enjoying themselves, so I started to relax.

After Bob arrived, we had everyone for the game, so we decided to start. The only special rule we usually had was that the losing hand had to drink a shot of beer in addition to forking over the chips. After about 45 minutes of playing Charlene had lost all of her chips. She was also feeling no pain.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

Since we never had a situation where someone wanted to buy their way back in, I looked at the other players and Steve suggested that she could "sell" her clothes for more chips. Although I was hesitant to accept this idea, the other guys loved the plan. Lori was also low on chips but she agreed. Charlene agreed and it was decided that for each article of clothing, the person would receive 10 chips. That wasn't a lot, and I argued for 20 chips but Charlene agreed and presented her shoes and socks to receive her chips. There was some discussion on whether this should be 20 or 40 chips but the group decided that it was only 20 chips. 

Play resumed and soon Bob, Lori and Charlene were out of chips. The first two took off their shoes and socks, while Charlene took off her shirt and pants and was sitting there in her bra and panties. Charlene got on a lucky streak and won a few hands but the other two did not fare so well. They both took off their shirts and pants. Charlene wanted to buy some clothes to put back on but the rule was made, that once off, it stayed off. I was collecting a fair amount of chips and seemed safe. Ted was in second place and also seemed safe. 

On the very next hand, Charlene holding a full house went all in with Ted who called. Ted had four 3's and Charlene was crushed. However, she was competitive, so she removed her bra and panties. The guys made her parade around the table instead of just hiding behind it. Bob lost the next hand and Lori the hand after that and soon those 3 were naked and playing with their last available chips. Everyone had been drinking for a while now and that certainly helped the atmosphere as everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves. Lori lost the next hand (to me) and with no more clothes she wanted to borrow some more chips. The guys all said NO. However, if she was willing to barter something, chips could be arranged. Lori was always horny and drinking only made her more wild. She quickly agreed after some discussion, that that the winner could request a "favor" in exchange for chips. She looked at me, I looked at her and then at Charlene (who winked at me) and I said I wanted a blowjob. She said that would cost me 100 chips which I naturally, readily agree to. She sauntered over to my chair, and started helping me out of my pants. I kicked off my shoes and removed my pants and boxers to provide easy access. I was a bit nervous but Lori was eager to pay her "debt" but within 10 minutes of her very good skills I was depositing a load down her throat. She stood up, picked up her chips from my pile and went back to her seat.

As I tried to put on my pants, the gang informed me of the rule that once off (for any reason) it stayed off, so I was now sitting at the table in socks and a t-shirt. After that display by Lori, the betting went wild, Steve lost to Charlene, and although Steve had some clothes still on Charlene demanded her "favor" and ordered Steve to remove his clothes and go down on her. Steve jumped up, shed his clothes and went to his task. While we were waiting and watching, Lori started fingering herself and Bob sitting next to her offered to help. His offer was quickly accepted and both girls were soon moaning. I stood up and walked over to Charlene to presented my semi hard on which she covered with her mouth. Ted, not wanted to be left out, dropped his clothes and went over to Lori who quickly engulfed his hard on. Lori wanting more than a couple of fingers, laid down on the table and guided Bob into her. Ted walked around to the other side, and Lori resumed sucking him.

Although on the verge of an orgasm, Charlene did not want to miss out and got on the table next to Lori and Steve quickly mounted her while I continued to receive her oral skills. It didn't take long before both girls started quaking as their orgasms rippled through them. What a beautiful sight! That, naturally, triggered the boys to pump their loads into the girls' waiting pussies. Ted and I seeing that Bob and Steve were finished, quickly ushered them out of the way and slipped in for some sloppy seconds. This was a new experience for all of us and we happily pummeled the girls. Ted, of course, didn't last too long, but since I was working on my second orgasm, I continued pumping away inside Charlene. Meanwhile, Steve had gone to Lori to get cleaned up and re-harden which I was a bit surprised she did happily. As soon as Ted was finished, Steve took over. Charlene, now sucking on Bob had her second orgasm with me pounding away. That helped pushed me over the edge and set up Bob to take my place. As I stood there watching Bob and Steve fucking my girlfriends, I smiled, maybe this was my lucky day after all! In the end, we all had several orgasms, the girls seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves but later we found out that poker wasn't as much fun without them!

Published 
Written by LoverBoy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments