Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Steam room experience

"Paula keeps a secret rendezvous in the steam room but ends up getting more than she ever hoped for."

18
6 Comments 6
30.8k Views 30.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
The Steam Room experience.

I had been working overseas a lot and being away from my darling wife, Paula, was killing me. Sure we had been having regular web cam sex and coming together whilst apart but I badly need her next to me and a real fuck. So in the end I decided to fly her up to join me for a long weekend of full on fucking. She arrived on the Friday night and we got straight into some rampant sex and fucked all night and most of the next day, making up for lost time.
After that marathon, we needed to get out for some other kind of exercise so I suggested we go to the gym. The hotel had a good gym and we like to work out when we can. It also had a great steam room in the male changing rooms, which I had been using regularly. No one else ever used it or even seemed to know it was there as I never saw another guy use it any time I was there. In fact, I had often sat there alone, sweating in the steam fantasizing about how great it would be to have Paula in there with me for some steamy sex.
I told Paula about this fantasy I had been having as we headed for the gym and pointed out to her the door to take into the Men’s changing room if she fancied slipping in to join me later. I was half joking but she smiled naughtily as she took note of where to go.
We had a half-hearted workout as we were both pretty tired after all the other exercise we’d had together. I told her that I had had enough and it was time for a steam and strolled off towards the changing room. Paula just smiled knowingly at me and raised her eyebrows as she squeezed her legs on the machine in a very suggestive way. I made a show of ignoring her ‘come on’ and disappeared into the men’s changing room and stripped off.
Grabbing a towel I found the steam room and stepped into the hissing, hot mist. It was empty, as usual and I sat down in one of the seats that ran around the room, to enjoy the swirling steam. With a certain amount of anticipation I wondered if my dear, sexy Paula would have the nerve to sneak into the men’s area and join me.

Just then the door opened, and through the steam I saw one, then another figure. Two younger guys, both wrapped in towels, stumbled in through the heavy steam and sat at the far end of the room. One in a seat at the end and one at the side opposite and down from me. Oh oh! I thought, as more steam hissed into the room making it almost impossible to see anything at all. I was about to get up when we heard the door open and close and someone else came in. It was getting crowded! As the latest burst of steam dispersed a little, I began to see the outline of a towel-wrapped woman as Paula appeared out of the ‘smoke’ like a magicians assistant. I should never have doubted that she would come.
She saw me and smiled, raising her arms with a ‘Dadaaah!”, here I am, pose. Then, as the steam cleared a little more she saw the two other young men who were sitting, somewhat aghast, behind me and stopped. They, in turn, realizing that there was now a woman in the room with them, scrambled to cover their nakedness with their towels. Paula looked at me for an indication of what to do next.
“Gentlemen,” I said, by way of introduction to the startled guys, ...my wife Paula.” With this Paula stood in front of the group, so we could all get a good look and, with a wicked grin, dropped her towel exposing her full nakedness to us all. “You don’t mind if she joins us, do you?” I continued with a smile. The two men, who were probably in their late twenties, were by now sitting wide-eyed with their mouths hanging open as they took in this amazing sight. Without a word, they shook their heads vigorously, never taking their eyes off Paula’s fabulous body for a second.
And Paula does have a great body. She has the smoothest dark skin and full, round breasts, which are big for an Asian girl, with large brown nipples that she adores having sucked. I love her firm arse and, just so everyone could see why, she now did a twirl for her audience, stooping slightly so our two guests got a good look at her from behind and caught a quick glimpse of her naked cunt lips that bulged between her legs. Clean and smooth after a recent Brazilian wax.
By now all thoughts of modesty had been dropped, along with the towels. Watching these men watching my naked wife had already got me aroused and I was rising to the occasion. As were the other two guys.
Seeing she had an appreciative audience, and obviously our full attention, Paula decided to entertain and started a slow, sexy dance, something she is very good at. Her body was already glistening with sweat and she began caressing herself. Rubbing her hands all over her smooth wet skin, massaging her breasts and pulling at her firm nipples. She closed her eyes now, her head thrown back, her long black hair cascading down her back, as she swayed and writhed lost in a sensual world of her own. God, I love this woman! All we could do was watch and enjoy the spectacle: this beautiful, naked creature, gyrating in sexual ecstasy right there in front of us as we sat, sweating, three stiff cocks throbbing in engorged appreciation.
Now, this had the makings of something special.

Paula slipped back into reality as she opened her eyes. She looked at each hard cock in turn and seemed pleased with the results of her work so far. Stepping towards me, she took my hand and pulled me to her. She covered my mouth with hers and kissed me deeply, her tongue probing deep as she rubbed her wet lips on mine and sucked my tongue into her mouth. She writhed against me. Sliding her breasts up and down my chest, pressing her bare cunt into my leg as our naked, sweat-coated bodies slid against each other. Looking me in the eyes, her breasts pressed hard against me she slid slowly down my body until, with her eyes still locked onto mine she arrived at my rock hard cock. I watched almost fit to burst as my prick disappeared deep into her mouth and she took it as far as she could into her throat before slowly sliding her lips up and down my shaft.
Not wanting anyone to feel left out, Paula turned us both so that she was squatting right in front of the other guys giving them a good view of the spread cheeks of her arse and hopefully the lips of her wet cunt. They seemed to like what they were seeing as both were leaning back in their seats, slowly stroking their erections. Not quite able to believe their luck, I should think.
Paula sucking my prick was too much so I pulled her to her feet and pushed her down onto a seat between her two new admirers. I opened her legs as she sat back in the seat and squatted in front of her. Pushing her legs apart, I leant forward and spread the dark lips of her Asian pussy to expose the wet pink within.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

If her body was running with sweat, her pussy was almost gushing with her cunt juices. As I spread her lips further, exposing her clit the guys sitting on either side of her leant forward for a better look and almost passed out! What with the heat, the hissing steam and the sight of this beautiful woman’s gaping pink cunt right there next to them, who could blame them.
I leaned forward and pressed my face between Paula’s legs and slowly began probing her wet cunt with my tongue and teasing her clit. Moaning loudly, she grabbed my head and pushed my face deeper between her legs as she raised her feet up on tip toes. The audience must have decided that it was now time for a bit of participation and each began to explore Paula’s body with their free hand as they continued stroking themselves with the other. Unable to resist her breasts and those hard big nipples they soon had one each to play with, to suck on and lick. Paula threw her head back and leaned against the wall behind her as she slipped away, lost in the ecstasy of three men absorbed in her body, touching, licking and sucking her into a state of bliss, in this steaming hot room.
I swirled my tongue as deep as I could into her sopping cunt, savouring the sweet saltiness of her juices on her pinks lips and rubbing against her clit with my nose as my face slithered in the wetness between her legs. Paula pushed my face into her cunt as she shook with a small orgasm then pushed me away and stood up. She took hold of my prick and bending forward from the waist, put it back in her mouth and began to suck on it hungrily.  With her lovely long legs straight as she bent down to suck me her ass and cunt were right at eye level for the two young voyeurs and they seemed to be appreciating the view. There hands were all over Paula’s arse and each was taking a turn at exploring her dripping wet cunt that now presented itself to them, so enticingly. They were all over her like a rash! Stroking her, squeezing her tits, tweaking and pulling on her long nipples, fingering her wet cunt and running fingers along the crack of her ass. I indicted for them to relax and slow down a little, savour the moment. Paula likes it slow and gentle, certainly not rough. They got the message and calmed down a bit, relishing the experience of having their fingers in the cunt of another man’s wife’s as he watched them enjoy her.
I was of course really getting off on this. Watching my wife as she sucked my prick whilst these strangers stroked and fingered her was incredibly arousing. We had talked about doing this kind of thing before but now it was really happening. I wanted one of them to lick her cunt and indicated to the guys who almost fell over themselves trying to get to her pussy first. The one who won the race quickly buried his face in her cunt and ass and sucked and licked as the other looked on enviously until he got his turn. Paula moaned as they stroked and licked her to orgasm and she sucked all the harder on my cock.

It was time to warm things up a bit, if that was possible, so I stepped back and pulled her up to me. I kissed her deeply, tasting the salty juices from my prick in her mouth, licking the sweat from her face. I put two fingers in her cunt and she was absolutely dripping, the wettest I had ever felt her. She was obviously enjoying this attention. Turning her around to face the audience, I bent her over and came up behind her, pressing my hard cock against the crack of her ass. I leaned over her and put each of her hands onto one of the young guys cocks. She was a bit hesitant at first but I egged her on. She slowly began rubbing their pricks up and down as they returned their attention to squeezing and caressing her breasts. I slipped my cock into her from behind and began to slowly slide in and out of her lovely wet cunt as I reached around in front and rubbed her clit.
Paula came quickly and deeply, reaching back and grabbing my ass, pulling me deeper into her as she writhed back and came again. She can have multiple orgasms in a row once she gets going and this was going to be one of those times. I pushed her back down and she again grabbed onto the two cocks that were before her barely inches from her face and began to pump them hard. I could see that our friends were not going to be long in coming as they squeezed her breasts harder and rocked back in their seats, gasping for air in this hot steaming cubicle as the sweat poured from them. I rubbed the juices from her cunt over her ass before slipping one, then another finger into her tight hole. Pushing deeper within her, I pressed down inside her so that I could feel my prick as it slid in and out of her hot cunt. It felt so good and I knew I was about to come and pump my cum into her.
But Paula wasn’t quite ready for that ...
She slide away from me, went over to the two guys, pulled them from their seats and sandwiched herself between the two of them. Not believing their luck at having her to themselves, they wasted no time in rubbing their bodies against her, sliding up and down in the wetness. She was enjoying every minute of this and so was I as I sat watching her move between the two, as both pairs of hands explored every part of her superb body. The guy in front sucking her nipples, his fingers deep inside her cunt as he frantically fingered her. I could tell she was on the edge of coming again as he lowered himself onto his knees and starting licking her cunt to be quickly rewarded with her orgasm as she pulled his face into her soaking pussy. I could see the guy at the back had his fingers up her ass and she wasn’t resisting as his other hand massaged her breasts from behind, his throbbing cock pressing against her.
They switch her round so that the other guy could get a taste of her cunt juices and I saw different fingers disappearing onto her now very relaxed ass. As she threw her head back and moaned loudly I could she was relishing every moment of this undivided attention. Paula wasn’t quite ready to have another man’s cock in her cunt so she knew she had to give these guys as much of her to play with till they came. She didn’t have to wait long as the first soon came and squeezed his prick with a smile as he collapsed back into a seat.
By now she need a prick in her so much she came to me and sat straight on mine and came almost immediately with her most powerful orgasm. As she held on to me and pushed my cock as far into her as she could, rubbing her clit into me, she came again, just as the other guy blew his load too and so did I. It was one hell of a sticky hot mess!


Published 
Written by Dusky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments